PDA

View Full Version : Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Joopy
18-03-2009, 22:15
yulialena21 has confessed that Yulia told that she is going to begin a solo career in the USA.
OH GOSH...well that was on of the things that yul told me when i was in LA...that she will be start a solo carrier...in USA...but i didnt want to believe :cry: :cry:
She told this when paparazzi.ru posted an article on Yulia going solo.
Julia Volkova intends to withdraw from the group t.A.T.u.
After the international release of the album tATu and the movie "You and I", Julia Volkova leaves duo tATu and start her solo career in the U.S..
"While I was connected with the contract, the third album release and the film - said Julia - I have recorded several new tracks when I was in LA from Lady Gaga for her solo album, release of my records is scheduled for spring 2010."

Source: http://www.paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/149307.html

FiorE
18-03-2009, 22:58
No surprising , at least for me, I had some info about it, but I was hoping that yuia change her mind as always, that`s why all this non activity and self boycot from her part, seriusly a solo career in the USA would BE a FAILURE, isnt the smartest thing to start in Russia.

RowerB
18-03-2009, 23:11
seriusly a solo career in the USA would BE a FAILURE,
I think a solo career in the US would be a huge success. I’m surprised some tatu fans don’t understand what we have in Yulia.

undamaged77
18-03-2009, 23:41
I think a solo career in the US would be a huge success. I’m surprised some tatu fans don’t understand what we have in Yulia.

I agree. Female solo artists now are hugely popular in the US. I think it would be a good move for her to go solo.

FiorE
18-03-2009, 23:52

what we have so far from yulia is
1. fake lips
2. NOT working singer
3. lies
4. excuses
5. she easily changes her mind as she changes her underwears.
5. a rich hubby to satisfy her infatuations.

oh yes her pontential and hard work status will be really apreciated in the biggest market in the world.Not to mention her PERFECT english Knowledge

QueenBee
18-03-2009, 23:59
Maybe she doesn't work hard on Tatu because she doesn't want to be in Tatu? I'm sure if a solo career is what she truly wants, she will work on it.

I say good for her. Why waste time on a project like Tatu, which is doomed to fail anyway?

Joopy
19-03-2009, 00:24
I say good for her. Why waste time on a project like Tatu, which is doomed to fail anyway?
Word! :lady:

QueenBee
19-03-2009, 04:12
Joopy, danke :coctail:

I checked the official forum, and apparently the girl who confirmed that she had heard this from Yulia, has more news? Share all! :D I want to hear all of that juicy gossip! :liplick:

TaTy_DuDe
19-03-2009, 05:00
I can't see her as a solo artist (especially in the U.S.)... People would probs make fun of her massive vagina looking lips.

Anyways, I hope she flops and crawls back to t.A.T.u. with her tail between her legs. :)

Talyubittu
19-03-2009, 05:10

our logic is not logical.

Yulia needs to do significant work on her English if this is the case. She cannot get anywhere with what she currently has going for her speaking and writing skills.

But, it does make sense why she was in the U.S. The GaGa part is interesting too! If this is true, I wish her success and love. I'll support her.

QueenBee
19-03-2009, 05:14
I don't think she'd be taken seriously as an artist. There is massive competition, and I think people wouldn't be able to look past the fact that she was in Tatu. I know there are solo artists who made it big after leaving their band, but somehow I doubt Yulia will be one of them, just my opinion. Plus, from what I've seen on other forums who are mostly about American stars, Tatu are always ridiculed and I find it hard to believe people will see past that image.

Another thing; I think being a female star in the US and competing with the other pop stars means altering your image to look like them, and become sort of generic (is that the right word?) which would be sad because Tatu always had something unique I think.

Buuuut we shalll see... I doubt she'd be as successful as she probably wants to be, but let's hope she'll make it big, and most importantly, reach her own personal goals. If she wants to go solo then great for her. Maybe she will be able to create something of her own instead of having to deal with shit management and a band that is dead anyway. Go Yulia :D

MalchikGeiBrand
19-03-2009, 06:30
While this is interesting... I'll have to agree. Right now, I really can't imagine Yulia actually being taken seriously with a solo career. Especially in the US Pop industry. Over here, pop musicians constantly need to find something to keep the attention on them. Tatu really haven't done anything dramatically "fresh" for over 4 years. To me, they're just two girls singing and are handed decent music and promotional videos every once in a while. They've caught barely anyone's attention besides the followers they already had. What would Yulia do as a single artist? How would she sell and who would she target as her audience?

Tons of famous artists from around the world have tried to breakthrough in the U.S. market... But despite having huge ongoing success within their boundaries, they don't make that big of a mark in the North American pop scene. They are lucky enough they're getting deals there in the first place. Compared to Yulia, I don't think she could make it, looking at the "success" Tatu have together lately. She'll probably be viewed as a desperate has-been, unfortunately.

Yulia probably has a lot in store that we haven't seen, but until she proves that, my predictions remain limited. :|
I mean, at least staying within Europe's music boundaries or the independent music scene would be a bit more realistic.

P.S. QueenBee your avatar omfg

tatu97
19-03-2009, 08:22
I think she would be taken seriously about 10 botox injections ago.

I'm not sure how a solo career would go for her. She lost her voice years ago and can never sing live successfully.

QueenBee
19-03-2009, 10:43
P.S. QueenBee your avatar omfg
Isn't it yummy?! :D

Winkie
19-03-2009, 12:08
I'd rather Lena'd have a solo career. She's hotter. I prefer to look at her on stage rather than at Yulia's huge lips.

Queenie, your ava rules! Where'd you get it?

QueenBee
19-03-2009, 12:11
Queenie, your ava rules! Where'd you get it?
Yay thank you! I made it :)

podnebesnya
19-03-2009, 21:40
she would need to learn english to become successful in the US

mulder
19-03-2009, 21:54
Yulia already knows English. She doesn't speak it very much because she is lazy and it's easier for her to get Lena to translate for her.

crazy malchik
19-03-2009, 22:04
Yulia Volkova WILL NEVER BE Lady GaGa.

:lalala:

Argos
19-03-2009, 22:49

Thank you that you confirm this, a stone is falling from my heart! ;)

The tatu project is stuck for a while now and I can't imagine that they get it running again with these people responsible for the group now. The question is - shall the girls do nothing, like the last few months and end the project this way, or should they move on? If this all is true, at least Yulya decided that she wants to do something. Even if her chances are not really great, doing nothing is the far worse way.

Yves
19-03-2009, 23:11
It's true Yulia will start a solo career but she won't quit tatu. And she doesn't know who Lady Gaga is so there is no collaboration. That's written in the new paparazzi.ru article. By the way did anyone count how many break-up rumors appeared since tatu started?

FiorE
19-03-2009, 23:15
Yulia always wanted to do a solo career, and if this is the End, she will try and try the worst thing is that she could face is that she fails worldwide and she`s stuck in russian market only, I really feel bad that Lena on the contrary will disappear from the spot light, cause she has said and claim that she`d never be a solist, it`s not for her, a real pity.
at least a last tour should be planned, but There wont be such thing.

there was many roumours before, but any was confirmed by a fan that headr it from yulia`s mouth and confirmed , this last roumours obviously has true on it.

tatu97
20-03-2009, 00:10

Can we give her shoulder pads and a ridiculously long wig and see if it works out? :(

barzha 01
20-03-2009, 01:00
Yulia will meet with fans in her parent's house on Sunday on 14:00

I hope someone will ask her about the recent info

QueenBee
20-03-2009, 09:24
I made this "Yulia leaving group" rumour thing a separate thread, I hope there are no mistakes. If you see anything being off, please let me know so I can try to change it. :D

crazy malchik
20-03-2009, 09:25
Can we give her shoulder pads and a ridiculously long wig and see if it works out? :(

She already has fake eyebrows and fake lips. :cry:

AshMcAuliffe
20-03-2009, 10:35

Lady GaGa is pap anyway. Why try to emulate crap?

Kasimir89
20-03-2009, 11:15
haha nice stories here (=

tatu97
20-03-2009, 12:46
This completely made my day though. GaGa...and Yulia?!?!?!? My two favorite women, my god!

Sahar
20-03-2009, 13:07
what can I say? good luck. have fun.

BUT, I'm sure that Julia solo won't have the same effect as she have when she's with Lena.

AshMcAuliffe
20-03-2009, 15:37
She's a traitor if she goes solo.
It really annoys me that there are loads of people who would love the opportunity to be in a band/group and would do everything they could to make it work right up until the bitter end. But no. This group (nowadays anyway) do frig all and expect success to be served to them on a plate.

Argos
20-03-2009, 18:01
Why? She wanted to go solo since 2003. People could persuade her again and again, but this time the situation in the group is worse than ever before. No success, no work to do, stagnation for two years, nothing in the group worth to fight for. And on top of that, when they finally get one or two engagements per year, then she can sing stupid lyrics and make stupid dance moves, perfect for the self-esteem of a young artist.

The creative department of tatu is a huge black hole, and the management even has the impudence to call their bungling alternative 'arts', which only 'understanding' people can comprehend. The project has no future under Renskij and his fellows, but he doesn't want to give up his toy. If Lena isn't smart enough to see this, at least Yulya seems to draw her conclusions. If they want to survive in show business, Yulya and Lena have to go solo.
It really annoys me that there are loads of people who would love the opportunity to be in a band/group and would do everything they could to make it work right up until the bitter end.
Let's say - loads of ignorant people. Nobody with a healthy mind would sacrifice their time, their future, their reputation for a useless-senseless-brainless and infantile project.

Endri
20-03-2009, 18:41
I suppose this is how they are going to celebrate 10 years existence of t.A.T.u.. :mad:
Yulia is an important part of t.A.T.u. but this doesn't mean that she's the key of their success.
I don't think she'll have success, especially in US.
I hope she'll be patient until they release their last album and then go.

AshMcAuliffe
20-03-2009, 18:55
r.i.p.
who will they get to write the band obituary i wonder?
i have an idea.. the guy who wrote the book for the movie!!
might as well keep it within the "family"

TN111
20-03-2009, 19:04
I really think it would be a bad idea and there is no way she could have a firm fan base here in the U.S. But, if this is what she ultimately decides to do, I hope I am entirely wrong.

mulder
20-03-2009, 19:07

Rubbish. Yulia can leave Tatu and start a solo career any time she wants, just like any member of any band the world over, and just like anyone in any other job can leave for a better one.

As Argos has said, Yulia has been talking about going solo for years now, although she has probably been considering just doing solo work as a side project. Now the whole Tatu thing is rapidly going down the plughole, it would be in her best interest to make a break before it becomes too embarassing (if it hasn't already).

With the right management in LA (and Yulia can spot crap management a mile away these days), there should be no problem in getting her noticed. Her looks, her "exotic" accent, her singing voice, especially once she has songs written in a range that suits her, all are marketable. Plus she has an acting background, perfect for walk on parts in TV shows, and an opinion on everything, perfect for talk shows.

If she doesn't make it as a solo artist, it won't be for lack of opportunity :D

AshMcAuliffe
20-03-2009, 19:16
so become an all-american clone? well good luck to her. i give her 15 minutes of solo fame and then we'll all be expected to be over the moon when they get together for a reunion show etc etc. that's all i'm going to say.

Endri
20-03-2009, 19:21
She won't have success and will want to continue her career with t.A.T.u. :yes:

AshMcAuliffe
20-03-2009, 19:22
exactly.

QueenBee
20-03-2009, 19:32
It would be kind of sad (in my opinion) to see her turn into "an all-american clone", I hope she doesn't, but whatever.

I don't see how it's so negative that she's leaving, though. Tatu is a train wreck and a complete failure these days, I'm surprised she didn't leave already. Run Yulia, run :D

mulder
20-03-2009, 19:58
an all-american clone

Did you actually read my post? *shakes head in despair*

The whole point is that she will not be American but Russian. The whole point is that she will be marketed as not an American clone, but something different.

Then again, the point seems to be that a lot of people here don't want her to have a potentially successful career, but rather stay in a band that is going nowhere. Well this is about what Yulia wants, not what you want. If it happens, you are going to have to deal with it, and I would hope you will wish her well rather than eagerly waiting for her to fail.

AshMcAuliffe
20-03-2009, 20:04
i wasn't responding to your post. i was just thinking out loud

RowerB
20-03-2009, 20:08
r.i.p.
who will they get to write the band obituary i wonder?
Well I think tatu has a fair way to run yet, but when it does die, I think the obituary a thread in the tatu.ru All about tatu forum would write is: The project should have been flushed down the toilet at the end of 2002, like a cute, but unwanted puppy.

TaTyTu
20-03-2009, 20:18
Could anybody please tell me who's Lady GaGa ??

and what have to do it with julia ??

Winkie
20-03-2009, 20:39
Right, a solo career in the US? No shit, she'd better try it in Russia. Her English is too weak, she doesn't have the right attitude and she doesn't work. Better to stay in a country that you can - at least - understand. People that know her. What does the US know about her? "Oh isn't she that little dyke that kissed a girl on stage, like.. 7 years ago?" Come on, won't work. She'll want to go back to tATu, or retire all together.
And nothing in the band worth fighting for? I'd fight like hell to be with Lena, if she were my gf, I'd follow her all over the world. She's amazing, pretty, smart, why not fight for that, or try together? They didn't even try! They had succes because they pretended to be lesbians, and then they just gave up on trying.

Endri
20-03-2009, 20:45
Could anybody please tell me who's Lady GaGa ??

and what have to do it with julia ??
Amen.

shak_the_best
20-03-2009, 20:52
This is something stupid!! Soloist's Yulia? ' And in USA?? .. sera in order that they squash her!!

stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...
Probably yulia wants more money ...!!!

Argos
20-03-2009, 21:39
This is something stupid!! Soloist's Yulia?
It would be stupid not to try a solo career and rely on the tatu project which is obviously in a situation where only miracles can help.
And in USA??
Isn't it a bit early to talk about an US career? She was recording some tracks there, as she did for tatu several times, and she supposedly did something with some Ga-ga lady. I don't read something like she will leave Russia and live in LA from now on.
Probably yulia wants more money ...!!!
Wants more? T.A. Music can hardly give her enough money already to feed her dogs!

Endri
20-03-2009, 21:56
T.A. Music can hardly give her enough money already to feed her dogs!That's because she's not interested anymore in t.A.T.u. project. After all, they can choose the management they want. It's their fault if t.A.T.u. is not having success anymore.

Talyubittu
20-03-2009, 22:02
Endri, it's not as simple as what you're making it out to be. Getting up and just "leaving" isn't an option when legal contracts are in question. If Yulia does go solo, she does need to work on her English and learn it properly. She will have no success in the USA if she cannot speak the language. I'm not sure why everybody is commenting on her becoming "American Crap" though? Especially when most of these people's last.fm's are full of American artists... :rolleyes:

nikki
20-03-2009, 22:09
Oh dear ... Lady GaGa. I'm not a fan.

Hasn't a Russian female artist already tried to make it big in the US and failed ? Maybe someone can Google this, my old laptop is moody again.

I don't think Yulia could make it on her own there. If she did, it would be as an 'American clone'.

Argos
20-03-2009, 22:12
After all, they can choose the management they want.
No, that's not an option. Tatu is a Renskij project, they can't continue without him, if he doesn't want to. So, either they continue like this or they end the tatu project according to their contractual possibilities. The result probably is the same, the termination of the contract and going solo is just faster and less painful for Lena and Yulya.

Talyubittu
20-03-2009, 22:55
If she did, it would be as an 'American clone'.

That's such an annoying statement. The American music market is one of the most diverse markets on earth. I'm not sure why everyone thinks we've got one distinct sound.

TN111
20-03-2009, 22:57
Right, a solo career in the US? No shit, she'd better try it in Russia. Her English is too weak, she doesn't have the right attitude and she doesn't work. Better to stay in a country that you can - at least - understand. People that know her. What does the US know about her? "Oh isn't she that little dyke that kissed a girl on stage, like.. 7 years ago?" Come on, won't work. She'll want to go back to tATu, or retire all together.
And nothing in the band worth fighting for? I'd fight like hell to be with Lena, if she were my gf, I'd follow her all over the world. She's amazing, pretty, smart, why not fight for that, or try together? They didn't even try! They had succes because they pretended to be lesbians, and then they just gave up on trying.

Exactly. People just don't even know who she is or who tatu is.

Regardless, though, it surely isn't healthy for tatu as a group for there to be such talk about Yulia leaving. Not to blame anyone or anything but just talking about it alone is not a good thing.

But, I'll tell ya, if she comes over here, I'll certainly still be a fan! I'm more of a Yulia person than a Lena person anyway. :laugh::lol::bow:

TN111
20-03-2009, 23:01
That's such an annoying statement. The American music market is one of the most diverse markets on earth. I'm not sure why everyone thinks we've got one distinct sound.

Yea, agreed, I don't see how that can be true at all.

Talyubittu
21-03-2009, 03:43
Lady Gaga working with Yulia Volkova (Updated)
Author Christian on 20 Mar, 2009 Filed Under News Articles 1 Comment

t.A.T.u member, Yulia Volkova has recently announced that she has recorded tracks for her upcoming album, with Lady Gaga. The singer is quoted saying:

I’m busy with our 3rd album, but I’ve already recorded some new tracks with Lady GaGa for my future solo album, which is set to be released in 2010.

UPDATE: After the Inernet was bombarded with articles claiming that Yulia Volkova is leaving t.A.T.u. and working with Lady GaGa, Yulia was contacted and asked if they are true. Here’s what she said:

“Actually I’m really going to start a solo career, but I’m not leaving t.A.T.u.! I can’t even imagine where are these rumors coming from.”

When asked about duets with Lady GaGa, she said:

“Could you please tell me who Lady GaGa is? And I’m definately not going to records duets with anyone, and I already have duets with Lena.”

Source

- Lady-GaGa.net

tatu97
21-03-2009, 04:14
EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

If she had Lady GaGa at least she'd get a good stepping stone to her US career. I knew it would be too true to have my fav's working together! ;(!

dradeel
21-03-2009, 04:54
“Actually I’m really going to start a solo career, but I’m not leaving t.A.T.u.! I can’t even imagine where are these rumors coming from.”
I'm glad that Yulia starts a solo career. I hope Lena does the same... cause t.A.T.u. obviously don't take up much of their time. They have the potential to make twice as much music and play much more live and be more productive and happy doing so. I love t.A.T.u. and of course I'm egoistic and want the band to stay together, but it won't last forever ... and even if it did there is room for both solo careers and a band, easily, and they'll probably enjoy t.A.T.u. more if they can also do their own stuff.

That's my two cents anyways. And I agree with Talyubittu on the statement that Yulia will be just another "american clone". What is an american clone when there is so much different music made in america? It's without a doubt the biggest and most diverse music market in the world, after all... I guess I understand what is ment by it, and I fear somewhat the same, but I'm just not quite sure about the phrasing. :)

“Could you please tell me who Lady GaGa is?”
Hahaha. I love Yulia :p

Amy_Lee_Rocks
21-03-2009, 05:06
I'm happy for her

QueenBee
21-03-2009, 07:56
Um, but Lena isn't Yulia's girlfriend. :p I don't think their personal relationship is as strong as people like to think. I couldn't imagine seeing them together on their private time, just hanging out. And staying in a project that is not satisfying you, just for the sake of someone else, is probably the dumbest thing a person could do (and oddly enough seems like something I would do! :bum: Must stop letting people step all over me! Anyway, they've been trying for a long long time now and it has gotten them nowhere).

Honestly, the Gaga thing seemed like something totally made up, to spice up the news a bit. But it could be so that maybe a track was written by Lady Gaga and somehow the people working with Yulia got their hands on it, but it's not like Gaga and Yulia were sitting together in the studio, writing and singing in collaboration. I don't think so. :p

And I find it hard to believe Tatu will continue if Yulia leaves, because it's nearing the end for Tatu either way. :/

crazy malchik
21-03-2009, 08:58
Lena isn't really a type for solo career. She'd be amazing, but I don't think she herself would enjoy it.

Endri
21-03-2009, 10:03
Actually, she may have a solo and group career at the same time, but I don't understand why she chose Lady GaGa.

ena isn't really a type for solo career. She'd be amazing, but I don't think she herself would enjoy it.She's so wrong.

Argos
21-03-2009, 10:47
Actually, she may have a solo and group career at the same time, but I don't understand why she chose Lady GaGa..
We don't know whether the information is true or wrong. Both news of paparazzi may be tatu fan's posts (the second was obviously 'yadik' from tatu.ru).

Whatever, Renskij had some small talk, and he will answer many questions in about two hours in the insider blog. About Yulya's solo career he already told:
There is some smoke, which will not be without a fire.

The talk in original language (http://forum.tatysite.net/showpost.php?p=381762&postcount=184) for those who want to read. Thanks to House 13! :rose:

An online translation by Eariel: Thanks for that, too!
House 13 [9:46:57]: Good morning, Boris!
@ [9:47:16]: Hi
@ [9:47:53]: just my night, I am in California now
Deviantart [9:51:11]: First, Boris, hello), house 13, hi))
@ [9:51:23]: hello, hello
Deviantart [9:51:45]: eeee, well, I zastesnyalsya))
@ [9:52:02]: quiet!
House 13 [9:52:33]: That's a yes! Suddenly ...
Deviantart [9:52:40]: Well, what is happening on the forum calmness not call), although I do not believe non-off source)
House 13 [9:52:41]: Yeah, it all)
@ [9:53:41]: Yeah, I read a forum and decided to go ...
Deviantart [9:53:57]: and if you like the situation on the forum?
@ [9:54:15]: pony shuher
Deviantart [9:54:21]: Well, yes ...
House 13 [9:54:30]: inadequate
@ [9:54:47]: инфы want, but hesitate to ask?
Deviantart [9:54:53]: дааа!
Deviantart [9:55:21]: very hesitate, and very much want инфы!
@ [9:55:35]: ok ...
@ [9:56:21]: a couple-three hours go to my blog and read the post of insider ...
Deviantart [9:56:34]: th th thanks !!!!!!
Deviantart [9:57:31]: expect anything from the creation))
@ [9:58:15]: basically there are not Creativity, what a little bit about him ...
House 13 [9:58:44]: And about creativity by the way, at FOTW really is not scheduled to make a video or you simply do not understand the last time?
Deviantart [9:58:54]: Well, at least a little bit ... but the truth about Юлю?
@ [9:59:16]: in the queue:
@ [10:00:05]: FOTW video makes sense for the international album, but not for local
@ [10:00:47]: about Юлю: there is some smoke, which does not exist without fire, there is
@ [10:01:09]: on a blog read
Deviantart [10:02:00]: Thank you and thank you for this chat! Shame overwhelm you with))
@ [10:02:39]: do not feel ashamed, fire away. I still posizhu 10-15 minutes
Deviantart [10:03:07]: well, then)) that there is a new clip?
@ [10:04:18]: almost at the exit, is now complete sound, a sophisticated sound, with regard to the picture, everything is ready
Deviantart [10:05:00]: very excited! A label on the international album will be?
@ [10:05:44]: responding to a question about the label will be in the post-insider
@ [10:06:35]: deviantart, you are now the most informed person on the forum
Deviantart [10:07:15]: =) Of course, I am so ashamed that so directly to ask questions)) Yes, now the most inormirovanny)) and then I can tell you this in the forum??
@ [10:07:38]: of course, you can even have to
House 13 [10:08:11]: I see. So forget about FOTW just before an international release.
House 13 [10:08:27]: the horror that is to begin when people read that "smoke without fire is not"))
Deviantart [10:08:49]: and the English version of 220 will be more rapid and dynamic?
@ [10:09:04]: forgetting to less turbulent times
House 13 [10:09:58]: and the relevance of it by that time, not lose?
@ [10:10:17]: 220 British planned exactly the same. just the other lyrics, but perhaps it will not, we still do not like how it sounds
House 13 [10:10:37]: but the album is still in the process of recording?
Deviantart [10:10:55]: instead it will be another song? New songs will be?
@ [10:11:06]: relevance? might lose, then canceled the question itself
House 13 [10:11:19]: and do not mind?
@ [10:12:06]: about the prospects for the international album - tozhke on my blog today, I do not want to duplicate the insider
House 13 [10:13:21]: ok) just afraid after fasting insider will be more questions than answers
@ [10:13:34]: sorry, not sorry, you still have to look forward rather than cling to old things. even very good (sorry for the stamp)
@ [10:14:25]: questions after the post. Yes, of course, would be, but the answers will be there too
Deviantart [10:14:58]: that a further ask ....))
House 13 [10:15:30]: It is very good, I think there is no category of time)
@ [10:15:46]: JTIs ... so tried ryadili on the forum, but now you do not know that I have to ask ...
House 13 [10:15:59]: But I'm afraid that FOTW is not the case, although time will tell)
Deviantart [10:16:03]: so now nowhere .....
@ [10:17:41]: house 13, I agree with you
Deviantart [10:17:48]: new clip will be released on TV channel, and which, or on the Internet?
@ [10:18:47]: When I last spoke with MTV, they wanted it, not gdyadya
Deviantart [10:19:50]: Well, right)) MTV - оч good channel Muz-TV has chosen the very wrong policy even own schedule ...
Deviantart [10:20:33]: well, or programs that are there ...
@ [10:22:02]: they both pytayutya to find the right style to attract tons of
visitors, I am afraid that in any case would not be interested in t.A.T.u.
Deviantart [10:23:23]: at the MTV is better to get ...
@ [10:24:07]: it is difficult for me to confirm or refute
@ [10:25:43]: and there, and there are too many different squalor, but apparently, like a mass audience
Deviantart [10:25:52]: why Julia flew in LA? Personnel? Or it was in the plans of the group?
@ [10:26:51]: see Post insider ... see how many obvious questions they will be reflected
Deviantart [10:27:22]: Yes, the post would be great) reason, it took a long time
@ [10:27:46]: size - medium, but far-reaching
House 13 [10:28:03]: but it is indeed involved in the posting of such a break?
@ [10:29:30]: with the lack of willingness to speak out, as in the English Jokes about dumb boy
Deviantart [10:32:00]: and identifies whether any statements? Or only an international solution?
@ [10:32:20]: back office insider
Deviantart [10:33:56]: it is understandable), but whether the planned reissue WU? If something had been rumors ...
@ [10:34:17]: what are the rumors?
House 13 [10:34:25]: Uh-huh .. a lack of willingness to speak out so that no one hears the fact?
Deviantart [10:34:37]: that shope will reissue WU
@ [10:35:04]: not that one, but many, unfortunately
House 13 [10:35:47]: it is clear ..
@ [10:36:57]: WU: with him a lot more planned
House 13 [10:37:13]: and this is also in the fasting insider?
@ [10:37:20]: yeah
System [10:42:25]: Deviantart away.
System [10:43:11]: Deviantart became available.
Deviantart [10:40:24]: a new video picture will be all the graphics, or just the insert?
@ [10:41:30]: ha-ha, everything you tell ... answer is: not all graphic, but not insert, soon you will see
@ [10:42:41]: and graphics. not as in the cartoon gomenasai and hi end
Deviantart [10:43:59]: of course all have to tell)) I will soon if it's good, I am pleased
House 13 [10:44:15]: We have already zazhdalis)
Deviantart [10:44:32]: yeah
@ [10:45:20]: I myself would like to finish it quickly. prosidel yesterday from morning to night in a sound studio
Deviantart [10:46:27]: okay, I went to school, it does not want to give thanks for инфу !!!!!!
House 13 [10:46:39]: Intriguete .. emerging idea that all of a sudden we see a clip for the song on the album is not provided)
@ [10:46:43]: at zdorve until
@ [10:48:05]: on the idea presented to the entire chip is not in the song, but zvukovyz effect - the roar of engines, helicopters. sirens, all must be present
@ [10:48:33]: I would generally run the video without the music, ha-ha
@ [10:49:18]: joke
House 13 [10:49:57]: a, ha-ha, that is all this except the video, contrast)
@ [10:50:31]: This video is also in a sense
House 13 [10:51:56]: well, everything finally confuse%)
@ [10:52:17]: House 13?. was pleased to talk with you, I otpolzayu. while
House 13 [10:52:55]: Thanks for the dialogue! Have a good time and hope to see you soon
@ [10:53:31]: Yes, I will come here
System [10:56:32]: user @ disconnect.

pofyrt
21-03-2009, 11:11
Insider said it's true

I don't know where the yellow press got their news about "Yulia leaves t.A.T.u." from, but this time those news are not totally groundless.
Yulia does not leave t.A.T.u. but something did really happen.

And that's what it was:
Last December a "staff meeting" attended by Yulia, Lena and Boris took place. Parties had unanimously decided to cease the "operation of t.A.T.u. in full-time mode".
This decision was not spontaneous, it was long-grown.
For the sake of ethics I will not mention the reasons behind it, I'll just say that these have nothing to do neither with creative nor with economic aspects.

What is going to happen to t.A.T.u.?
First, we will close all our "open items", i.e. we'll release the third video as it was promised, at the end of March - beginning of April, girls will do their part in promo campaign for "You and I" movie, which is being late on schedule due to circumstances beyond our command, but which is to be released surely.
We'll also release a special long-play edition of "HS", with runtime more than an hour, for selling at t.A.T.u.-Shop only.
Especially for Amazon.com we are preparing another edition of "HS" cased in standard jewel-box. This edition will have slightly different artwork and a couple of bonus remixes.

Furthermore, the English version of Beliy Plaschik video is to be launched, and may be released on DVD.
Works on the full-scale international album "HS" and talks with record-labels were stopped at the end of 2008, but English versions of the majority of Russian songs are produced, and we will do our best to provide you with these, in one form or another.
Works on the show were suspended last June, and are not being planned.
No public concerts are being planned, except some special events like Bacardi.

Production of the new t.A.T.u.'s "goods" - videos, records - is still quite possible in the near future, but no promises can be made about schedule right now.

All t.A.T.u.'s Internet resources are going to stay operational in accordance with your interest and our effort.

What is going to happen to Yulia?
Yulia will deal with her life and career absolutely independently. At least without the t.A.T.u.'s management.
She traveled to Los Angeles without Lena, who stayed in Moscow those days.
On the 4-th of March Yulia, Boris and Sven met in LA studio to record English vocals for "220" ("Sparks").
Concerning all other Yulia's businesses in LA, I have not more idea than you do.
Yulia is quite free to share the details of evolutions of her solo career via t.A.T.u.'s information services, if she comes to such a wish.
We are positively not going to comment on all other bullshit or not bullshit which will come from external media.

What is going to happen to Lena?
Lena is starting her solo project with t.A.T.u.'s crew.
Yes, your arch-friend management in full team will now work not just for t.A.T.u. but for Lena also.

In the 20-s of April Lena, Renski, Sven, Troy, Steve and Domen are to meet in Los Angeles for pre-production.
Maybe they'll manage to record a clean copy of something.
Pre-production, for those who wasn't aware, means initial preparative procedures before recording. In our case, it's making demos, the base for future final things.
The project has already got its working name and Internet domain, but I will not give out this working name before it becomes official.
The site of the project is to be opened late in summer 2009.
What can I tell about the new project's music, for now: it will not be t.A.T.u., but a touch of tatuish spirit will certainly be still intact.
Sound will be live, main language - English (already foretasting a burst of criticism from Misterio for our abandoning the Russian language).
The first single/video is to be released in the second half of 2009 (it's impossible to tell more precisely).
Album - at the end of 2009 - beginning of 2010.

And this is it, for now.

Yours Insider.

TaTyTu
24-03-2009, 22:48
شكرا حبيبتي على المعلومة

Endri
24-03-2009, 22:52
شكرا حبيبتي على المعلومةIn English: Thank you baby for the information (being curios, i used google translate) :ill:

TaTyTu
26-03-2009, 15:48
^^
sorry

me english is bad :(

Winkie
26-03-2009, 18:49
Use a translator? www.freetranslation.something? We don't speak your language, and it's kind of hard to read and understand.

QueenBee
26-03-2009, 18:56
TaTyTu, don't worry, I'm sure we will understand your English. :) Many of us aren't good in English either, so you're not alone.

Starrgurl
31-03-2009, 02:50
Yeah yahoo babel fish works pretty well, and I think dictionary.com has a translator too. I know how you feel, I'm afriad to talk on the russian forums because my russian's pretty broken...

Honestly, I don't think Yulia's voice could hold up. She can barely sing more than half an octave now.

Endri
31-03-2009, 04:38
Honestly, I don't think Yulia's voice could hold up. She can barely sing more than half an octave now. I totally agree. This will force her to do only songs suitable to her voice and she'll scream a lot, but these screams won't be pleasent anymore. :rolleyes:

mulder
31-03-2009, 20:08
I totally agree. This will force her to do only songs suitable to her voice and she'll scream a lot, but these screams won't be pleasent anymore. :rolleyes:

I don't see how you arrive at this conclusion. Yulia will have total control over how she sings, especially if she produces her own songs.

This means that she will sing in a range that is comfortable for her, but she won't be screaming as it is something she does not want to do any more, and in fact hasn't done for some time.

I think she has a good voice, despite the damage that has been done to it. Many singers are successful with equally "rough" voices.

Starrgurl
31-03-2009, 20:31
Yeah but if you've ever seen her live she can't even stay in tune because her voice has become so weak. They have to work to make her sound good in the studio. And would they wanna put in all that effort for only half of a once successful band?

Endri
31-03-2009, 21:13
I don't see how you arrive at this conclusion. Listening to Running Blind, Beliy Plaschik, and the whole Happy Smiles album.
Many singers are successful with equally "rough" voices.I agree with this, though.

RowerB
31-03-2009, 23:10
Yeah but if you've ever seen her live she can't even stay in tune because her voice has become so weak.
She sounds good to me. I won’t comment on the staying in tune thing.

They have to work to make her sound good in the studio. And would they wanna put in all that effort for only half of a once successful band?
It’s Yulia’s voice that gave tatu their distinctive sound. She was always way more than half of the group, and I would have thought that the prospect of having an album of undiluted Yulia would be irresistible to the music industry.

Endri
31-03-2009, 23:20
It’s Yulia’s voice that gave tatu their distinctive sound I totally disagree. That wasn't Yulia's real voice. She tried to make an "aggressive" Lena and that was the distinct tatu voice. She cannot do it anymore

mulder
01-04-2009, 00:05
Yeah but if you've ever seen her live she can't even stay in tune because her voice has become so weak.

I've never seen Tatu live, unfortunately, but I have a large number of live recordings and a copy of the Truth DVD, all of which suggest that your statement is incorrect. However, I'll let Yulia answer this one - http://rapidshare.com/files/215940566/Tatu_-_Lithuania_Concert_14-12-2006_By_Odette_-_Zoom.avi

Listening to Running Blind, Beliy Plaschik, and the whole Happy Smiles album

Alll of which sound absolutely fine to me, as they should being studio recordings.

I totally disagree. That wasn't Yulia's real voice. She tried to make an "aggressive" Lena and that was the distinct tatu voice. She cannot do it anymore

Sorry, you lost me there. Are you saying they've faked Yulia's voice for the last however many years? And what the heck is an aggressive Lena?

I would have thought that the prospect of having an album of undiluted Yulia would be irresistible to the music industry.

Well, it's certainly irresistible to me :D

fanoff
01-04-2009, 00:17
Accept it guys,Lena is the one whose voice is better,who sings better in studio and especially live.It's not an opinion,it's a fact:p Yulia's voice was unique with all those screams but not interesting for me now.I don't think I'll enjoy an album totally sung by Yulia,that was an opinion:)

mulder
01-04-2009, 00:25
Hmm... not better, but different. Lena has a pure, high voice while Yulia has a deeper rougher voice, and that contrast is what made Tatu so good in the later years.

Incidentally, I'm looking forward to a Lena solo album almost as much as a Yulia solo album. The great thing is, you don't need to choose, you can have both :D

Edgar
01-04-2009, 00:46
Listening to Running Blind
:bum: In my opinion, Too music and too autotune "Running of Blind" (http://www.sendspace.com/file/mlilsf) Maybe You should try listeing it without much music :confused:

QueenBee
01-04-2009, 01:17
I love Yulia's voice and I like it more than Lena's, but I don't think Yulia can "control" it really, maybe if she got vocal lessons? Anyway, it's no secret that she has had problems with her voice. I wouldn't consider any of them real singers anyway - more like performers. I mean, you can't really compare them to people who are vocally gifted.

Khartoun2004
01-04-2009, 05:26
I love Yulia's voice and I like it more than Lena's, but I don't think Yulia can "control" it really, maybe if she got vocal lessons? Anyway, it's no secret that she has had problems with her voice. I wouldn't consider any of them real singers anyway - more like performers. I mean, you can't really compare them to people who are vocally gifted.

I'm not sure Yulia's lack of control is because of a lack of vocal training. I think that all that screaming over the years plus her throat problems has seriously changed her voice and she's probably still getting used to it. It's difficult to control your voice when it suddenly shifts on you (talking from experience ;)). I think she just needs to chill for a bit and practice and really figure out what works well for her now, and what doesn't.

But you are certainly right that those two are no Mariah Carey's or Madonna's. ;)

QueenBee
01-04-2009, 05:40
Khartoun2004, hehe you are right :D I have zero knowledge on the subject, I just assumed that maybe if she got some type of vocal training, she could learn to use her voice the way it is now, and make the best out of it I guess.

But you certainly don't need to be a magnificent singer in order to be successful these days.

Endri
01-04-2009, 13:05
Are you saying they've faked Yulia's voice for the last however many years?At least in 200Km/H in the wrong lane, yes. Listen to NGGU. She never could sing it live.

AshMcAuliffe
01-04-2009, 14:05
they have a marvellous program that autotunes recorded vocals so if a singer cannot hit certain notes the program rectifies that...

RowerB
01-04-2009, 16:44
Accept it guys,Lena is the one whose voice is better,who sings better in studio and especially live.It's not an opinion,it's a fact:p
Seeing that this is the first of April, I’m not sure if that was a serious comment, but in case it was if you want definitive proof as to who sings the beat, just listen to Nichya, live or studio.

fanoff
01-04-2009, 17:47
I was serious :S Yulia sounds harsh live even in a simple song like AAU.Lena has total control of her voice and performs much better than Yulia.It's not that I hate Yulia's voice,I think it was unique at the time.

mulder
01-04-2009, 19:43
At least in 200Km/H in the wrong lane, yes. Listen to NGGU. She never could sing it live.

So when you wrote That wasn't Yulia's real voice you actually meant "there was one occasion on the second song they recorded back in 2001 when they autotuned Yulia's voice to a pitch that could not be reproduced live, which was not a problem anyway because they lipsynced all their songs back then".

In which case, I agree with you :)

Argos
01-04-2009, 21:11
Seeing that this is the first of April, I’m not sure if that was a serious comment...
For quite a while I'm not even sure whether some comments have something to do with calendar dates, but anyway - quite amusing when people state that Yulya can't sing in tune and at the same time sooo heavily uses autotune. Maybe a decision - either this or that - would slightly improve the credibility of their expert knowledge about Yul's singing qualities. :p

Yulya has health problems with her vocal chords and throat, that's for sure, how much it influences her abilities to sing has never been clearly documented. No doubt, it's much easier for Lena to do her job than for Yulya. Nevertheless neither on the last album nor on live concerts she could convince me that she is the better artist. Both have their strong sides and some weak points which they can (even have to) improve.

While Yulya certainly can make choices and decide for her artistical future independently, Lena will have to prove that she can do it too and not just be 'tatu - 1'.

dano_tatu
03-04-2009, 06:41
I do believe Yulia's scream in NND is real, maybe autotune but in a normal/every record that is produced need it. I think that in fact all these screams where the cause of the cyst problems she had later, a lot of people seem to forget that for a while back then there was a big fear that Yulia would actually lose her singing voice, do you all remember all that Shapovalov shit on ANATOMYA about an artist giving all till there's nothing sort of thing?

I'm glad that she still can sing nowadays, it's not like before of course, but there's still this uniqueness about her voice that I really really like.

little_polar_bear
01-05-2009, 23:12
So, not just to make us read @ ru, a fan has reported that Yulia was seen in L.A. last week (at a club where also Sven and Lena were) and Argos mentioned that her plans are to stay there for two weeks together with Parviz.
At the fan meeting in March she wasn't sure if she was in Moscow around the Eurovision Song Contest (16th of May), so this trip might have been planned a while already since she might have to arrange working and moving issues.

MalchikGeiBrand
02-05-2009, 00:32
^ Thanks for the info!

I think Yulia's screaming in NND sounded more natural than her screaming in NGGU.
The NGGU screaming has special effects and filters allll over it. Probably because her voice was maturing and she couldn't sing with the same qualities as NND.
I know I'm a few weeks late on the subject, but I like talking about these things. :p
And about their singing; I do think they can sing but they're nothing amazing. But I do like their voices, they're unique and they can sound nice enough every once in a while.

Raygwen
02-05-2009, 06:47
Don't worry everyone Like Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussy Cat Dolls when the solo project falls apart she (Yulia) be back with Lena of tATu the USA is a tough market to break.

tatu97
05-05-2009, 17:02
It does seem like Yulia's voice was manipulated ALOT in 200 k/m Per Hour and every song after that her voice has been very raspy. It does have to do with her maturing.

There's this video of Yulia trying to hit the notes and she is nearly on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nm69xgIEeE

Its the only time I've ever heard her sing it live. At 1:32 you faintly hear her try to hit the highest note and not a sound comes out.

If Britney can be one of the most well known singers ever and never sing live I don't think its impossible for Yulia to break into the market. I just don't think shes a strong singer anymore.

volk1
07-05-2009, 01:45
It does seem like Yulia's voice was manipulated ALOT in 200 k/m Per Hour and every song after that her voice has been very raspy. It does have to do with her maturing.

There's this video of Yulia trying to hit the notes and she is nearly on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nm69xgIEeE

Its the only time I've ever heard her sing it live. At 1:32 you faintly hear her try to hit the highest note and not a sound comes out.

If Britney can be one of the most well known singers ever and never sing live I don't think its impossible for Yulia to break into the market. I just don't think shes a strong singer anymore.

You can hardly hear their actual voices in that video. It's all just the Not Gonna Get Us track over them singing, and their voices are very very very quiet. I fyou listen closely you can pick up their actual voices all the way through the song.

EsseAmaAquele
27-06-2009, 21:17
news? nothing oficial about yulia s solo project!

Utada
28-06-2009, 07:00
Well, as a male coloratura soprano, I have a good clue about Yulias tessitura. NND was recorded when she was young. Her vocal chords probably did a ton of straining. Ivan most likely had no clue. Did she take therapy? My music teacher tells us that warm ups are essential. In her screams, did she need to go into head voice? Seems like she did, but she strained ! Obviously, some songs weren't within her natural tessitura, and messed up her VCs, but the songs rock! my 2¢

FiorE
28-06-2009, 18:25
something tells me that yulia`s album will take forever! regarding she wants to do all by herself :/

Utada
28-06-2009, 18:52
something tells me that yulia`s album will take forever! regarding she wants to do all by herself :/

True!:D

obez17
29-06-2009, 19:26
To be honest, I'm not even thinking about Yulia's album. First and foremost I want the English version of Happy Smiles which we've been deprived from for way too long, then not long after Lena's album. Then coming off that happiness I hope Yulia's album will be waiting (sometime in 2010). I hope next year will be a very... ex-t.A.T.u.ish year!

crazy malchik
29-06-2009, 20:08
There will be English version of "Vesyolie Ulybki"?! Why do they even bother?!

Like some non-t.A.T.u. fan is going to buy it...

robbie
29-06-2009, 20:41
Well, this Julia's project sounds mega-flop :D

PS. I think they should release english ver. on iTunes.

RowerB
29-06-2009, 22:16
Well, this Julia's project sounds mega-flop :D

PS. I think they should release english ver. on iTunes.
Yulia has her voice, so if her people get as far as releasing anything, it is bound to be good.

PS. I think they should release english ver. in the style of the Hyperion Plate.

AshMcAuliffe
29-06-2009, 22:24
PS. I think they should release english ver. in the style of the Hyperion Plate.

100% percent agree with this! but also to make it is available via Amazon etc

Starrgurl
30-06-2009, 04:01
Now that I think about it it makes sense that Yulia's doing this on her own, she did say in anatomya that she'd like to be a producer someday. Maybe she's thinking this is her chance.

Endri
30-06-2009, 04:56
Well, this Julia's project sounds mega-flopHow did you arrive to this conclusion? As far as i'm informed, we know nothing about her project.

crazy malchik
30-06-2009, 08:46
How did you arrive to this conclusion? As far as i'm informed, we know nothing about her project.

Oh come on, Yulia writing lyrics by herself... In English?!

"A, B, C, D..." :bum:

robbie
30-06-2009, 09:35
we know nothing about her project.

That's why :D

I think they should release english ver. in the style of the Hyperion Plate.

Me too, but it takes to much time for management (a half-year) :ill: and you can buy this only in tatu-shop (with shipping for 30 $ and waiting for accepting your order in 2 months.)

mulder
30-06-2009, 10:15
The album will probably end up with songs written for her, a couple co-written with her and one or two written by Yulia alone.

"A, B, C, D..." :bum:

Yulia has a very good knowledge of English. It''s more a question of whether she can come up with good lyrics. Still. she can't do worse than some of Tatu's recent offerings :D

manatsu103
02-07-2009, 05:02

"A, B, C, D..."

hahaha. Thats great! :lol:

Life In Technicolor
04-07-2009, 20:54
Who is it? What is it?

Yulia Volkova feat. Lady GaGa - Let's Just Disappear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6hQF6dSVY

fanoff
04-07-2009, 21:20
Who is it? What is it?

It's fake but the song is good.In the beginning the voice sounds nearly the same as Yulia's though.Thanks anyway:D

HuMENology
04-07-2009, 21:46
Who is it? What is it?

Yulia Volkova feat. Lady GaGa - Let's Just Disappear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha6hQF6dSVY

It's called With Dust by Bastian Van Shield

Life In Technicolor
04-07-2009, 22:24
It's called With Dust by Bastian Van Shield

Thanks!

MalchikGeiBrand
04-07-2009, 23:32
I don't know what Yulia fan could easily mistake that voice as hers. o__O
The screaming kind of sounds like GaGa though, if she sucked in enough helium.

Reminds me of when people thought an anime theme songs instrumental track was a Tatu demo... Or even a SimCity song, too.

crazy malchik
04-07-2009, 23:42
Yulia will never do a duet with Lady GaGa. She just ain't cool enuff! :p

AshMcAuliffe
04-07-2009, 23:45
i hope Yulia doesn't stoop so low. :)
Yulia Vs Nine Inch Nails would be a thumbs up though :D

Talyubittu
05-07-2009, 06:51
What's the difference between Lady GaGa and NIN? GaGa is definitely much more Yulia's style anyways.

crazy malchik
05-07-2009, 11:44
What's the difference between Lady GaGa and NIN?

Were you joking or...?! :spy: I mean, GaGa's world's #1 act right now... She has style, hits... She's an icon :gigi: Compared to her, NIN are anonymous. ;)

QueenBee
05-07-2009, 15:18
Were you joking or...?! :spy: I mean, GaGa's world's #1 act right now... She has style, hits... She's an icon :gigi: Compared to her, NIN are anonymous. ;)
Are you joking? :eek:

AshMcAuliffe
05-07-2009, 16:16
Are you joking? :eek:

OMG! Exactly! NIN are one of the most important US bands of the last 20 years.
t.A.T.u.'s sound definitely has been influenced by them... They were labelmates for a while also. If Yulia wants to go for 'style' rather than substance then fair enough but for a lasting solo career she should look to other musicians with longevity and if the choice to collaborate with either Gaga or Trent came up she should choose Trent. That's defo what i'd love to see.
Or for the perfect mix of style and substance maybe going in a Ladytron route.

Starrgurl
05-07-2009, 19:31
Yeah I gotta admit, the only way to kickstart Yulia's career would be to work with lady gaga. She's the only act with enough publicity to get people to notice anyone who even talks to her.

Argos
05-07-2009, 19:38
...and what's the win for Gaga with Volk? Winners don't couple with losers. If Yulya isn't good enough for finding her way alone she should give up showbiz and increase the number of Russians on Earth...

crazy malchik
05-07-2009, 19:41
NIN are one of the most important US bands of the last 20 years.

Whoopsie! :o :laugh: *embarassed*

Winners don't couple with losers.

Exactly! :coctail:

Endri
05-07-2009, 20:23
The only thing I know for sure: It won't be pop-music. I don't really like all these "dances", r'n'b. I can just listen to it, not to perform. It's boring. I need a real drive on stage. Yulia will never work with Lady GaGa. This discussion is pointless. Some fans who love them both are just dreaming. :laugh:

fanoff
05-07-2009, 20:45
Winners don't couple with losers.

Who's the winner here?I think the situation of Lady GaGa is not so different from Yulia's past(in 2003).World might forget about her 5 years later.

RowerB
05-07-2009, 20:47
Yulia would make anyone sound poor by comparison, so I don’t think anyone would want to sing with her.

QueenBee
05-07-2009, 21:14
Who's the winner here?I think the situation of Lady GaGa is not so different from Yulia's past(in 2003).World might forget about her 5 years later.
But this isn't 5 years later :p Right now, I don't see Gaga working with Yulia when she can work with someone who is a much bigger star in show business. :dknow:

fanoff
05-07-2009, 22:15
this isn't 5 years later

I know it but that doesn't make GaGa a winner and Yulia a loser.Such a feature is still impossible from both sides for different reasons so it's pointless to discuss it.

Talyubittu
06-07-2009, 01:53
Yulia would make anyone sound poor by comparison, so I don’t think anyone would want to sing with her.

Ahahahahah. The woman cannot carry a tune unless she's been severely autotuned, and the only time she does sound good live is when she's singing something that's about as challenging as "Happy Birthday". I'm not sure why you think that she's such a talented vocalist.

If Yulia wants to go for 'style' rather than substance then fair enough but for a lasting solo career she should look to other musicians with longevity and if the choice to collaborate with either Gaga or Trent came up she should choose Trent.

I'm not sure what fantasy world you live in. GaGa sounds more similar to t.A.T.u. than NIN or Trent Reznor ever though of sounding. I see no similarities in t.A.T.u. and Nine Inch Nails. And there's more than style in the GaGa equation as well. She and Trent both have the same writing and producing credentials. I'm not sure why you're so anti-pop-culture. Especially as such a big fanboy of a pop group. Yulia would be lucky for GaGa to give her fashion tips, let alone record a song with her.

AshMcAuliffe
06-07-2009, 03:09
:rolleyes: do you actually read my posts properly? there's a difference between sounding like and being INFLUENCED by an artist (as i stated).
i'm not anti-pop at all. i just have a different kind of appreciation for it. i'm not drawn in by hype like most people and many of the pop bands i listen to have considerable longevity. Substance wins out always.
Yulia came from the gutter Gaga the strip joint gutter... match made in heaven for many i would imagine

Talyubittu
06-07-2009, 04:56
:rolleyes: do you actually read my posts properly? there's a difference between sounding like and being INFLUENCED by an artist (as i stated).
i'm not anti-pop at all. i just have a different kind of appreciation for it. i'm not drawn in by hype like most people and many of the pop bands i listen to have considerable longevity. Substance wins out always.
Yulia came from the gutter Gaga the strip joint gutter... match made in heaven for many i would imagine

Both girls come from middle class households actually, it's not like they had to whore themselves out to live. And where do you get that NIN influenced t.A.T.u.? - I don't see it at all. You're just speculating.

Khartoun2004
06-07-2009, 05:45
Both girls come from middle class households actually, it's not like they had to whore themselves out to live. And where do you get that NIN influenced t.A.T.u.? - I don't see it at all. You're just speculating.

I might also add that Gaga has a top notch musical education from one of the best contemporary music schools in the US at one of our top Universities in the largest city in the US...

Sorry AshMcAuliffe, but the fact is Gaga is incredibly talented... You may not like the subject matter of her songs, or even understand them.... but she wrote the whole album herself and it's gotten phenomenal reviews by every reputable music critic in the world. She's written songs for Britney Spears and the Pussy Cat Dolls... Not to mention she actually sounds better live than on her album... That is a feat I have never heard either Yulia or Lena accomplish, let alone rearrange a song on the spot for an acoustic arrangement.

I have to agree with Tim 100%. Lady Gaga is going to be the Madonna of this century.

FiorE
06-07-2009, 06:01
I have to agree with Tim 100%. Lady Gaga is going to be the Madonna of this century.

there is nobody so far, that can replace or be as close to what madonna is for Music, and take this from someone who really loves gaga

Yulia and Gaga I dont see this happening anytime soon, better said never, Yulia sometimes thinks she`s way too much to collaborate with people that are really creative,adn that she doesnt need anybdy, specially if this one has popularity, she`s really wierd on that matter.

Khartoun2004
06-07-2009, 06:11
there is nobody so far, that can replace or be as close to what madonna is for Music, and take this from someone who really loves gaga

Obviously no one can replace Madonna :rolleyes: I meant that Lady Gaga is going to have the same effect/longevity that Madonna has, but in her own way. Madonna was the Pop Queen of the 20th Century, but she's getting old and is not going to be able to continue doing what she's doing for another 30 years... Lady Gaga is going to inherit Madonna's legacy and continue to challenge Pop music and culture, like Madonna has done since the early 80's. Don't take things so literally. I was being metaphorical.

AshMcAuliffe
06-07-2009, 10:23
You're just speculating.
Do some decent research

Lady Gaga is going to be the Madonna of this century.
Oh how i :lol: and

Lady Gaga is going to inherit Madonna's legacy and continue to challenge Pop music and culture, like Madonna has done since the early 80's.
Now THIS is speculation! :lol: Come back when she sells at least a quarter of Madonna's near 200 million record sales.

RowerB
06-07-2009, 11:22
I'm not sure why you think that she's such a talented vocalist.
The only reason I think that is because she sounds way better than anyone else I’ve heard.

crazy malchik
06-07-2009, 12:05
Lady Gaga is going to be the Madonna of this century.

Abso-fucking-lutely! :coctail: :yes: GaGa is the shit!

Khartoun2004
06-07-2009, 19:20
Now THIS is speculation! :lol: Come back when she sells at least a quarter of Madonna's near 200 million record sales.

Maybe you should do some research yourself and then maybe you'd realize that Lady Gaga's start of her career is extremely similar to Madonna.

Madonna's Debut Album (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna_(Madonna_album)#Certifications.2C_peaks_an d_sales)

Lady Gaga's Debut Album (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fame_(album)#Singles)

Madonna released 5 singles world wide off her Debut, she wrote 3 of them... Lady Gaga has released 5 singles from her album, she's written all of them. Gaga's album is already platinum in the US and it hasn't been out for a year. I'm sure once it's been out for oh 26 years like Madonna's it'll exceed her 5 platinum easily.

Sorry but you can't make comparisons between a debut artist who only has 1 album out to the entire career of an artist who's been around for 26 years. You can however compare their beginnings... And Gaga is doing exactly what Madonna did in 1983, only better and on her own.

Unlike Madonna who had someone else design her concerts, costumes, hairstyles, ect... Lady Gaga does all of that herself. I have yet to hear a single criticism about her live performances from anyone that has actually been to one.

AshMcAuliffe
06-07-2009, 19:32
Sorry but you can't make comparisons between a debut artist who only has 1 album out to the entire career of an artist who's been around for 26 years.
contradict yourself much? you made the comparison in the first place you fool.

fanoff
06-07-2009, 19:41
There is a thread for GaGa if you want to talk about her.This is Yulia's place.

Argos
06-07-2009, 20:38
There is a thread for GaGa if you want to talk about her.This is Yulia's place.
Right! If you people want to 'Gaga', I can assure you that it's not forbidden to use the proper thread (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12421). So, keep it more on topic, thanks!

Talyubittu
07-07-2009, 00:50
Do some decent research

Right. Yup, Google Search showed up 0 results for "Were t.A.T.u. Inspired By Nine Inch Nails?" - Seriously, just post your damn source if you have one. I don't think t.A.T.u. were at all inspired by Nine Inch Nails.

Khartoun2004
07-07-2009, 01:05
contradict yourself much? you (and GaGa fanboy) made the comparison in the first place you fool.

Umm can you not understand English? That's really kind of hilarious since you're fucking English... I was criticizing you for comparing 50 year old Madonna to Lady Gaga and not 20-something year old Madonna and her early Career to Lady Gaga who is only 23.

Why don't you stop grasping at straws in an attempt to disprove something that is obviously true. You know next to nothing about music, the industry or how to see real talent when it comes and slaps you in the fucking face.

Yeah and where the hell did you pull a Tatu and NIN comparison from? Your ass? Seriously... Come back when you actually learn how to make accurate comparisons of artists' talent and influences.

AshMcAuliffe
07-07-2009, 01:08
:rolleyes: you contradicted yourself so you failed.... end of. Goodbye...
advice - there is an ignore function... use it if you dislike my posts

Khartoun2004
07-07-2009, 01:15
:rolleyes: you contradicted yourself so you failed.... end of. Goodbye...
advice - there is an ignore function... use it if you dislike my posts

I did not contradict myself. You're just a fucktard obviously, and can't understand english. You contradict yourself on a regular basis and it seriously is hysterical. Why don't you actually present evidence that disproves what I said instead of just saying I contradicted myself... But you can't because I'm not wrong.

AshMcAuliffe
07-07-2009, 01:16
I did not contradict myself. You're just a fucktard obviously, and can't understand english. You contradict yourself on a regular basis and it seriously is hysterical. Why don't you actually present evidence that disproves what I said instead of just saying I contradicted myself... But you can't because I'm not wrong.

what you said is just opinion NOT FACT.

QueenBee
07-07-2009, 01:33
I understand things go off-topic every now and then, it's understandable, but if you want to discuss Lady Gaga/NIN any further, you can't do that in this thread.

But the last few posts have nothing to do with ANYTHING, so please stop fighting :rose:
Heated discussions are fine, but you're not exactly debating at the moment.

Let's go back to talking about Yulia's project :D

parasun
07-07-2009, 02:12
Yes, please! I don't find the time to come here as often as I would like, but when I do I am always hoping for some news... Instead I only find my peeps bickering about sillyness'n'such... Although something is better than nothing... :/

Talyubittu
07-07-2009, 02:17
Well, considering we're back on topic we can lock this thread since next to nothing appears to be happening anyways. What a change for Yulia.

QueenBee
07-07-2009, 02:57
It's better to keep it open in case we get some info :) (whenever that is...)

Talyubittu
07-07-2009, 06:30
It's better to keep it open in case we get some info :) (whenever that is...)

I was being sarcastic dear. :)

QueenBee
07-07-2009, 06:43
Talyubittu, oops! *feels dumb now* Sorry! :D

sakuya
08-07-2009, 11:22
Soryy if his was posted before. Anyone heard of that? (http://paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/510465.html) Yulia and lady gaga

QueenBee
08-07-2009, 11:55
sakuya, yeah it was posted :) And it's fake.
http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?p=385991#post385991

little_polar_bear
15-07-2009, 19:14
I cannot prove it, but I am speculating from PMs that I received from someone who is in contact with people who should know it, that Yulia is already in L.A. at this point or if not now, she should be very soon. It seems to me as if Renski and Lena aren't much in touch with Yulia, if at all.

robbie
15-07-2009, 19:15
Oh, thanks Aileen for this informnation :rose:

Flo181
15-07-2009, 20:56
Thanks, Aileen. Could be a good reason why we haven't seen Yulia at some parties or public events in Moscow for a while. The last time fans met her was at the end of June (26-27th June) if I remember correctly.

She's probably looking for a new home in Los Angeles. Maybe she's also working on her solo career. Who knows.

QueenBee
15-07-2009, 21:18
little_polar_bear, thanks a bunch :) Hope we get some more info soon. Do we have any information at all on how her solo career is progressing? It's kind of sad how we're getting all these updates on Lena but not on Yulia.

AshMcAuliffe
15-07-2009, 21:25
It's kind of sad how we're getting all these updates on Lena but not on Yulia.

Lena has a work ethic and has proven how hard of a worker she is. Yulia is obviously lacking a work ethic at present and for a canny while in fact. :(

alanisp3
15-07-2009, 22:18
I cannot prove it, but I am speculating from PMs that I received from someone who is in contact with people who should know it, that Yulia is already in L.A. at this point or if not now, she should be very soon. It seems to me as if Renski and Lena aren't much in touch with Yulia, if at all.
Yes, she is in LA. But she will leave soon.

little_polar_bear
15-07-2009, 22:21
Yulia has no one to represent her. Please, don't forget that all the info we'll get about Lena comes from the band or Renski, her management. Since Yulia has none of that settled yet, be patient and don't judge her career ambition before you see anything.

Yulia is currently in L.A. and will leave on 10th of July.

Vicente
15-07-2009, 22:32
Thanks for the info ;)

I think Julia need open a site or a Twitter for her fans.

alanisp3
15-07-2009, 22:42
Yulia is currently in L.A. and will leave on 10th of July.
No 10of July. 10Th of August :)

little_polar_bear
15-07-2009, 22:48
No 10of July. 10Th of August :)

Thanks for correcting my mistake. God, it's July already... LOL

FiorE
16-07-2009, 02:07
if yulia is in LA she´s probably getting all her acomodations for her and her family there, the house and all, but I do really hope she´s getting some meeting for her album, she said she wants to go slow and calm and By herself, loooooooooooong wait!

is she with Parviz there? last time she was by herself there.

Argos
16-07-2009, 10:39
Lena has a work ethic and has proven how hard of a worker she is. Yulia is obviously lacking a work ethic at present and for a canny while in fact. :(
Lena has done next to nothing for the last two years, so I doubt that she has so much work ethics. In fact both girls dropped the tatu project long time ago, and only Rensky and Zhenya worked for it since then. Sad bad true: if the girls don't have the right people who do next to everything for their projects, there will be a big 'nothing' as result.

AshMcAuliffe
16-07-2009, 11:17
I'm talking about now in this solo era.

Sean Jon
16-07-2009, 12:52
Producer Fernando Garibay ('Bottle Pop' by Pussycat Dolls) could be working with her:

Tatu just left the building....so slow without the Chaos.

http://twitter.com/FERNANDOGARIBAY

Flo181
16-07-2009, 13:51
Thanks for posting that. I wonder if he meant t.A.T.u. or the Australian band Tatu. Hm, or if he was just referring to Lena Katina as solo artist respectively Yulia Volkova as solo artist?

fanoff
16-07-2009, 14:07
if he was just referring to Lena Katina as solo artist respectively Yulia Volkova as solo artist?

Which is unclear from that twit.But could be Lena,the one without a chaos:D I'd bet there would be enough chaos if it was Yulia:D

Endri
16-07-2009, 14:21
Pussycat Dolls No! :(

Fernando Garibay is a music producer/writer who has worked with artists such as Paris Hilton,Enrique Iglesias, Ashlee Simpson, New Kids On The Block, Cassie, Pussycat Dolls, Britney Spears, P.Diddy, Snoop, and will.i.am. :ill:

QueenBee
16-07-2009, 17:10
Lena has done next to nothing for the last two years
I was also thinking about before, when Lena was clearly more eager to sacrifice her time than Yulia was. She seemed easier to work with, too. Yulia complained a lot. Scream at me if you want, I don't care :laugh: I still can't believe Lena attended that Asian award show while being so tired and missing her family, while Yulia was sat at home saying "I can do what I want!". :dknow:

What does "so slow without the chaos" mean? Is it supposed to be some sort of compliment or something? 'Cause it seems kind of offensive :confused:

regigigas1505
16-07-2009, 21:44
Since Yulia said she does not want to do something pop-related, I don't believe he's talking about her.

QueenBee
16-07-2009, 22:02
Yes, I hope not... but will.i.am is from Black Eyed Peas, weren't they doing something together? Or was that a rumour? (Or with Fergie or whatever)

crazy malchik
17-07-2009, 11:32
Well, if Yulia does songs with this guy, she'll be mega-successful! :gigi: I sincerely hope it's something Lena related... Will anyone ask?! :gigi:

regigigas1505
17-07-2009, 17:07
What does "so slow without the chaos" mean? Is it supposed to be some sort of compliment or something? 'Cause it seems kind of offensive :confused:

I wanna know, too!

fanoff
17-07-2009, 18:36
What does "so slow without the chaos" mean? Is it supposed to be some sort of compliment or something? 'Cause it seems kind of offensive

Stars always cause chaos or excitement to wherever they're in,I guess he meant that.That's why I don't believe it's Yulia:D

FiorE
17-07-2009, 19:50
well tATu only created chaos when they were Big back in 03.

crazy malchik
17-07-2009, 20:09
Is it Yulia or Lena, will anyone ask him?! Please! :eek:

Talyubittu
17-07-2009, 21:33
Lena has done next to nothing for the last two years, so I doubt that she has so much work ethics. In fact both girls dropped the tatu project long time ago, and only Rensky and Zhenya worked for it since then. Sad bad true: if the girls don't have the right people who do next to everything for their projects, there will be a big 'nothing' as result.

This is quite a change from your usual "Zhenya and Boris held them back when they wanted to work" monologues.

itsme22
17-07-2009, 22:12
Is it Yulia or Lena, will anyone ask him?! Please! :eek:

If he is working with one of them, it would make more sense that he's working with Yulia. If he were working with Lena and the guys, I'm sure Troy would have said something about it. Besides, it seems like for Lena's project all of the work is being done among the band members.

robbie
18-07-2009, 08:11
OR maybe he'll be working with both girls -Tatu on international Happy Smiles album?

QueenBee
18-07-2009, 09:35
On that guy's twitter

Someone asked
What was Tatu doing there?

His response was
Tatu, yes....love them. They are part of the Interscope family, which is my family

Maybe I missed another response. Twitter is so cluttered.
I'm not sure if he's even allowed to tell us exactly what they are doing there, so...

Also, can Chaos be referring to a person or something? With the capital "C" and all.

See this;
Too much Chaos tonight. Be back tomorrow.
2:05 AM Jul 15th from web
Tatu just left the building....so slow without the Chaos.
11:51 PM Jul 15th from web

It looks like he's referring to the day before, when there was "Chaos".
Lol I can't write properly, I'm tired, but do you guys see what I mean?

Endri
18-07-2009, 10:06
Thanks for that, QueenBee. May Chaos be a music band composed by Lena and the guys? :ithink:

crazy malchik
18-07-2009, 10:27
Omg QueenBee, thank you :eek: And yes... very strange.

Endri
18-07-2009, 10:42
I saw it carefully and as QB, I'm more than sure that Chaos is not used in its first common meaning, it is a project. It might be an artist. I don't know.
Or maybe the title of the 3rd international album?

Vicente
18-07-2009, 14:29
Tatu is again with the Interscope family??? :eek:

Thanks for the info

FiorE
18-07-2009, 16:37
thanks a lot QueenBee Ihope all this is a good sign

parasun
18-07-2009, 18:11
Omg, lood how far were reading into this :P It is really mysterious, though...:spy:

thais_rocha
18-07-2009, 20:56
Oh yeah :spy:

QueenBee
19-07-2009, 09:09
Tatu is again with the Interscope family??? :eek:
They are not on the website: http://www.interscope.com/artists/default.aspx But I don't know if that's international. I think the info we have gotten before is that they don't have a label. Saying they are part of the Interscope family could refer to the fact that they used to be... but I really have no idea.

Also there's a band on Interscope called... LMFAO (http://www.interscope.com/lmfao). Hahaha.

Anyway, I don't think we should be reading too much into that guy's twitter.

Talyubittu
20-07-2009, 06:43
I think this is all a big mess. :epopcorn:

Yves
20-07-2009, 21:49
Now we all know where Yulia is spending her free time:

http://www.google.com/help/maps/favoriteplaces/#tatu

AshMcAuliffe
20-07-2009, 21:58
Anyway, I don't think we should be reading too much into that guy's twitter.

agreed. We should wait to hear any info from the horses mouth... so to speak :laugh:

FiorE
04-08-2009, 06:16
from paparazzi.ru (http://www.paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/593628.html), so Sony BMG?

Julia Volkova came back for a week from Los Angeles, after two months there. We met with Yulia at a Moscow cafe (by the way, she looks great - the lips no more blown up and again with short hair of black and red colors) and asked her some questions.

MM: What do you do in America this summer?

J: Now I'm working on my solo project. In fact, Lena and me are now in a new era - we are both beginning to work solo. This in no way means that we are never going to work as "Tatu." We simply will for some time, let's say, not perform as often as before, and less frequently produce singles, albums.

MM: Lena is also in Los Angeles?

J: Yes. We have met most recently, by the way. Solved some issues concerning our international album which will be released in digital format, I think, in the autumn.

MM: Okay. Tell us more about your solo album!

J: Well, actually, I already have a few songs and a lot of ideas. Some of them we have tried to record.

MM: And who do you work? Who writes the songs?

J: Now I'm working with an American team, I'll collaborate with Jana Rudkovskaya, but not as a producer.

MM: Which label will be engaged in your project?

Z: In fact, they are already working (laughs). It is SONY BMG. We signed a contract in July with them to release two albums.

MM: It's interesting! So when can we expect all of this?

J: This is the secret! But, I think that in fall we will release the first single!

QueenBee
04-08-2009, 06:20
Will be fun to hear. :D Yulia has a more interesting voice for me, but it depends on what kind of songs she'll make.

Endri
04-08-2009, 08:19
Finally something from Yulia! :D Thanks a lot, FiorE! :)
Yes. We are most recently, by the way, met. Solve some issues in our international album which will be released in digital format, I think, in the autumn.Good news. Is this the 3rd autumn we are promised to get it? :rolleyes:
The contract to produce two albums with them, we entered into in July. What does this mean? Her first and second album? Solo? :eek:

phoenix
04-08-2009, 10:08
wow im really excited

fanoff
04-08-2009, 10:26
Hope it's not a rumour:)

crazy malchik
04-08-2009, 11:56
At least she has a label :(

Argos
04-08-2009, 12:08
Sounds like another joke from a tatu.ru member on paparazzi.

1. Didn't take a recent photograph.
2. Labels usually don't sign contracts for two albums.
3. She was obviously at Interscope's studios short time ago and now has signed with Sony?
4. There is nothing really new:
- that she recorded some songs - told already by Katya Ledokol (Shapovalov's 'brain') quoting Sasha Tityanko, who obviously helps Yulya in America.
- the release of the 'Happy Smiles' album - can simply be guessed (what other reasons should they have to meet in LA?)
- the collaboration with Rudkovskaya (Dima Bilan' producer) - another guess: they were seen with each other quite frequently in the last time.
- Sony as her label: after the quarrels with Interscope/Universal, the next best choice (they work in Russia too), again the most obvious guess.
- First single in fall: of course, after a year of nothing, there has to come something before the end of the year.

Nothing looks like information, just fiction with reasonable guesses.

Millie
04-08-2009, 12:29
2. Labels usually don't sign contracts for two albums.

As much as I agree that the interview is fake, I have to ask... are you serious?

t.A.T.u. was signed for two albums (with Interscope,) then released Remixes after 200km/h to get out of the Shapovalov-negotiated contract, then signed on for another two more.

So you're saying labels don't usually sign artists for two albums on the fansite of a band that was signed for two albums not once, but twice?

Argos
04-08-2009, 12:40
As much as I agree that the interview is fake, I have to ask... are you serious?

t.A.T.u. was signed for two albums (with Interscope,) then released Remixes after 200km/h to get out of the Shapovalov-negotiated contract, then signed on for another two more.

So you're saying labels don't usually sign artists for two albums on the fansite of a band that was signed for two albums not once, but twice?
They signed for four albums. After the split up with Shapovalov and Neformat no more being tatu's company they made a new contract, again for four albums. Remixes and the like don't count in this (and for Interscope the Russian ones don't count either), just studio albums. As a matter of fact record companies try to bind artists to them for a long time. What you own you can control, make money out of it and nobody else can interfere. 4 albums with a usual frequency of 2-3 years makes more than 10 years bound to the label (very often longer than the lifetime of the project).

FiorE
10-08-2009, 22:42
there is an audio on Loveradio.ru about yana R and Yulia
(thanks to TA and Heaven from tatu.ru for the translation and summary)

Yana Rudkovskaya said that Yulia is working with solo project.Yulia is already recording some songs and that One of them its a great song!Also she said that she and Yulia are friends and that Yulia is very good and talented girl and she (Yana) thinks that Yulia's solo project will be more popular and better than Lena's solo Project.
That's all.
By the way,Yana Rudkovskaya( producer of Dima Bilan)

Yana may has success as producer, but she CANT predict future to say this, she was a fly on the wall to know about Lena´s project sound and concept?, I dislike her comment a lot. to be honest I hated.

Heaven added this
Also there written that some time ago Yulia and Lena have a meeting in LA to say about international album. They'll release it in fall.
And Yana says Yulia bought a house in LA and now her family live there too, with her
so yulia has already a house there, but why is she going to moscow today again?

RowerB
10-08-2009, 23:22
Thanks for posting, FiorE. I wonder if it’s true.

I dislike her comment a lot. to be honest I hated.
I’ve seen this type of reaction on tatu.ru forum too. I don’t see where Yana has dissed Lena’s solo project in any way.

Endri
11-08-2009, 00:48
Thanks, FiorE. At least she has a very good song :gigi:

QueenBee
11-08-2009, 09:40
Also she said that she and Yulia are friends and that Yulia is very good and talented girl and she (Yana) thinks that Yulia's solo project will be more popular and better than Lena's solo Project.
Is it some kind of competition now? :laugh: It's ON! :nunu:

RowerB
11-08-2009, 10:04
Is it some kind of competition now? :laugh:
Do you seriously think, if they both get their solo projects up and running, that they won’t be compared? I think people must be living in a totally different word to me.

QueenBee
11-08-2009, 10:31
RowerB, obviously they will be compared - but competitive? I doubt it. :D

little_polar_bear
30-10-2009, 21:02
Thanks to Dенис)) (tatu.ru) for providing a small clip in which Yulia shortly talks about her solo project.

You can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBQSf81mJvY

She was asked about her solo career by a reporter when attending the Russian Fashion Week on October 17th. Yulia said (as usual) that everything was good. She together with Parviz will soon fly to the USA to work on her album. While he was standing next to her, she said, he supports and helps her (I guess she meant that in an emotional way or financially even? :D). What we already knew was that songs will be in English and Russian language. When asked about a favourite song, Yulia asked back "My solo project?" and said yes, she had a fav song, but she won't tell.

Argos
30-10-2009, 22:45
^
Not your fault, Aileen, but... oh so informative! :hmmm: I guess they'll take the 'mysteries' about their solo-projects home in their graves and we'll never get an idea, what they were working on (and missed to release to the public) before the ravages of time carried them off. :bye:

little_polar_bear
30-10-2009, 22:53
Probably right, Argos. But yes, what else can she talk about?! It's the same stuff we've known since the fan gathering in March. Time will tell... oh well :p

FiorE
31-10-2009, 14:52
I thought tha for now Yulia would be full time in LA living in her house that she claim she bought already!,maybe she changed her mind, as always....

seems like Yulia will take forever to her Album :S

Kasimir89
31-10-2009, 22:22
yulia's album will be great!!!! looking forward it!

Vicente
05-11-2009, 21:57
Real?

http://twitter.com/juliavolkova

fanoff
05-11-2009, 22:05
Real?

Could be!

Vicente
05-11-2009, 22:35
Sergey wrote that account is fake.

Argos
05-11-2009, 23:16
Real?

I don't expect Yulya to stand up early in the morning -> :no:

podnebesnya
06-11-2009, 02:05
i dont think she knows how to write russian in english letters

Endri
06-11-2009, 10:15
how can you believe that is true?! :rolleyes:

little_polar_bear
06-11-2009, 10:53
So, I think it is official now thanks to Sergey Lazarev that Yulia has no account on twitter, therefore all the ones claiming to be are fake.

podnebesnya, I think most of the Russians are able to read and write Russian in Latin words. Yulia did it back in 2005 when she wrote her diary entries on a Mac.

Alezito Volkova
13-11-2009, 17:29
Yulia on his album will written some Songs In Spanish ??? Is posible? ...
Well Talking of this I think that the project the yulia I will be Best than lena's project ...
because Have more fans ... I think so ....

Endri
13-11-2009, 17:36
Well Talking of this I think that the project the yulia I will be Best than lena's project ...
because Have more fans ... I think so .... That might be true, but Lena works harder than Yulia. Sometimes I think Yulia will never release a solo album.

fanoff
13-11-2009, 18:59
No offense but I don't think we would get a good result if Yulia ever sings in Spanish.I even doubt about her English, we know how she pronounces "echo" ;)

regigigas1505
13-11-2009, 20:31
I believe the lyrics are wrong. Lena sings something VERY different from "too many lives to spent" on Snowfalls, for example. On "Running Blind" the lyrics may indeed be "Calling your name I hear only a-holes". Who knows? That's just my opinion anyways. :p

little_polar_bear
18-11-2009, 00:47
To post it here also: Lena said yesterday that Yulia was still in Moscow because she plans to host a TV show on showbiz. There was a rumour on a few online papers but it didn't make it to this forum it seems. We'll see what happens.

parasun
18-11-2009, 06:26
Maybe we are mistaken to assume that Yulia's solo plans involve music... I hope she doesn't plan on pulling a Mark McGrath and become co-host to some crappy entertainment news show...

little_polar_bear
18-11-2009, 12:37
Yulia never said that she weren't working on an album. So, yeah besides the stuff she's doing in Russian showbiz (or better put - the things she might do), she is working on her solo album in Los Angeles. Lena also said that Yulia already started recording. But, better be very patient ;).

I feel it's only good for her to try different things if she has the possibility and that's nothing unusual - most TV celebs in most countries appear on uncountable shows. It's the same in Russia and since t.A.T.u. haven't had the priviledge to belong to this "elite" in a long time, it might only help her that people don't forget her at all.

Argos
18-11-2009, 17:58
The whole Yulya show host on Channel One is a bit enigmatic. The rumour comes from life.ru which obviously had the information from the paper " Zhizn' ". In summary this is the information of the article:
Near the end of the year there will be a show on Channel One called "Red Star" hosted by the 75 year old Vladimir Pozner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Posner), a well known Russian journalist, who is not exactly famous for his music knowledge, rather for contemporary history and politics. The topic of the show is unknown, but he has personally chosen Volkova to co-host the show, which is produced by the company 'Red Square', owned by the wife of Channel One's boss, Larissa Sinel'schikova, who is closely involved in all music shows of the channel.

Yulya in turn came to the casting of the show, because her recording project has some delay and she wants to use her free time doing this show. Zhizn' claims, she told them that she hasn't yet signed a contract (that was a few weeks ago), but is quite occupied with rehearsing for the show.

The magazine wasn't able to get more infos about the show, because nobody in the channel seemed to have details, and the whole team of 'Red Square' was in Argentina filming a survival show and so wasn't available.

There are of course some questions remaining:
1. What's this proposed show about, music, showbiz in general...?
2. Will Yulya really take part there or is she just trying?
3. Will the show be broadcasted this year, later, or never?
4. How come that Volkova got such close connections to Channel One, which is probably the most unreachable channel, if you don't have really good contacts with one of the most important people there.

Endri
18-11-2009, 18:04
4. How come that Volkova got such close connections to Channel One, which is probably the most unreachable channel, if you don't have really good contacts with one of the most important people there. I think you answered that question:
he has personally chosen Volkova to co-host the show

Argos
18-11-2009, 18:13
Mmm-eeh - you don't get into the casting, if you are not a personal friend of the handful of main persons of the channel, and somehow I doubt that Pozner can really decide, although the channel's boss loves him.

FiorE
19-11-2009, 22:43
whta could yulia and a very expereinced older jounalist could have in common? cold war`s history knowledge?, co-hosting a show invloves quimestry among the hosts, I havent seen the gentleman before (so I cant juge about his abilities) but I dont know, I guess Yulia - malahov could have been an explosive duo :p (dont know if malahov is on channel`s one list), but still they could charm people.

wonder if that show would see the light or just a pilot as many other ones..

Vicente
20-11-2009, 01:04
Mmm-eeh - you don't get into the casting, if you are not a personal friend of the handful of main persons of the channel, and somehow I doubt that Pozner can really decide, although the channel's boss loves him.

Argos, in Neposedy's anniversary Julias was with a producer of Channel one, right? maybe is he http://galeria.tatunews.net/displayimage.php?album=429&pos=17

FiorE
20-11-2009, 05:06
http://galeria.tatunews.net/displayi...bum=429&pos=17
isnt he a journalist? or a music critic, cause He has appeared on many reports about music eurovision with tATu and Bilan maybe I´m wrong, who´s he Argos?

Argos
20-11-2009, 06:25
It's Yurij Aksyuta, Channel One's musical director and the right and left hand of Larissa Sinel'schikova, the wife of the channel boss.

Vicente
20-11-2009, 13:27
It's Yurij Aksyuta, Channel One's musical director and the right and left hand of Larissa Sinel'schikova, the wife of the channel boss.

Maybe for him Julia is in the plans for this show :D

parasun
03-12-2009, 04:36
I wish she was working hard on her own music... I can't wait to hear her music.

FiorE
08-12-2009, 03:01
you better take a sit and wait, cause is a loooooooong way to us to get her album :rolleyes:

taturocks8
20-12-2009, 12:29
Her album might come out end of next year or 2011.

Endri
20-12-2009, 18:01
I don't think she will release an album. I think she'll just stay on showbiz as an "ex-singer". :dknow:

RowerB
20-12-2009, 20:26
I don't think she will release an album. I think she'll just stay on showbiz as an "ex-singer". :dknow:
I would think that if she has approached any managers or the like, that they would chivvy her along, so they get their gold mine up and running as soon as possible. I expect an album in the near future.

fanoff
20-12-2009, 20:58
She's absolutely gonna have a solo album.Even if nobody in the business is interested in her,there is Parviz!

AshMcAuliffe
20-12-2009, 21:18
:lol:

EsseAmaAquele
21-12-2009, 05:56
yulia, we need some info! i cant live without her voice, now sparks support me but no for a long time

Edgar
21-12-2009, 07:16

It will be fine, because i know that demos wil better that 100 versions or albums from Lena :). Anyway i don't think that Lena will release any album, It will be too lame

Endri
21-12-2009, 07:54
Anyway i don't think that Lena will release any album, Lena is now working with the band, has already 5 songs. What makes you think she won't release an album?

Yves
21-12-2009, 12:54
It will be fine, because i know that demos wil better that 100 versions or albums from Lena :). Anyway i don't think that Lena will release any album, It will be too lame
Wow, you seem to be really pissed. :D

Kasimir89
21-12-2009, 17:36
i think both can do it! both lena and yulia are special, <3<3

AshMcAuliffe
21-12-2009, 18:56
i think both can do it! both lena and yulia are special, <3<3

i agree. Although, i'm looking more forward to Lena's album that doesn't mean i want Yulia to fail.