PDA

View Full Version : Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Edgar
21-12-2009, 20:28
I really hope that we can get some demos like Running Blind and Sparks from her :D

Lena is now working with the band, has already 5 songs.

All you know to say is Lena is now working with the band? And What if She's working with band? To me, The one person who know how to make a song is Sven Martin And I don't think that he will make all songs on album, Martin K. (And RedOne Too) always need someone who inspires, Lena will do that? :confused:, It will really bad.

What makes you think she won't release an album?
Sorry I was too wrong, Probably we get to see the cd but When? I think that it takes many years

FiorE
22-12-2009, 01:22
She's absolutely gonna have a solo album.Even if nobody in the business is interested in her,there is Parviz!

I agree, she`s gonna go for it, regardles if records companies want her or not, she`ll do it, WHEN is the Big question!

All you know to say is Lena is now working with the band? And What if She's working with band? To me, The one person who know how to make a song is Sven Martin And I don't think that he will make all songs on album, Martin K. (And RedOne Too) always need someone who inspires, Lena will do that? :confused:, It will really bad.

will yulia do it?, I`m, not trying to compare or to diss one over the other as you always do :rolleyes:

but certainly Lena`s situation "seems" to be more promising than yulia`s maybe I`m right maybe I`m wrong but Yulia is too secretive and doesnt show off at the moment, which is not exactly one of her cualities.

Edgar
22-12-2009, 06:35
will yulia do it?, I`m, not trying to compare or to diss one over the other as you always do :rolleyes:

I can do many things, Isn't it too Wonderful? :D
But well, We need talk about Yulia, Don't need it? Well, Yulia is better business than many other persons (Like The guy is too moron what is his name.... Yes Boris, Sorry Sometimes I forget his name) Sometimes She's too plastic :bum:, But She got good taste :D. If you ask me, In my opinion, Yulia would inspires him, Why not?. She is too similar as is Lady gaga or Space Cowboy and sorry but Lena isn't

If I'm not wrong, Martin K was main problems in D&M, And who knows how was he on 200 Km/H?. I know very good that he was someone very important in t.A.T.u.'s past. But in my opinion, Back to Martin was an idea too desperate, even maybe it was/is danger. I know that All the things she said is too important to Martin, He already talked about that. But probably that wasn't good idea, Boris is too moron and Lena is very manageable, I hope that They won't sign a contract with him. (Trust me, It's a good wish from me to them)

but certainly Lena`s situation "seems" to be more promising than yulia`s maybe I`m right maybe I`m wrong but Yulia is too secretive and doesnt show off at the moment, which is not exactly one of her cualities.
Certainly I can't talk about that because I don't know many things about Yulia and about Lena, I just can see many mistakes but it seems to be too subjective

Btw I want self-correcting, Steven is talented too.

Endri
22-12-2009, 10:54
And What if She's working with band?It means that she's working, she will release smth. We are sure about that. On the other side, we know nothing about Yulia.

I agree, she`s gonna go for it, regardles if records companies want her or not, she`ll do it, WHEN is the Big question!
The question is: does she want it and does she wanna work on it?

FiorE
23-12-2009, 15:44
But She got good taste :D. If you ask me, In my opinion, Yulia would inspires him, Why not?. She is too similar as is Lady gaga or Space Cowboy and sorry but Lena isn't

:bum::bum:

Vicente
23-12-2009, 16:17
I don't know why all the people say that if you want to be famous you need be like Lady Gaga. Julia isn't like Lady Gaga, Julia is Julia and Lena is Lena.

parasun
23-12-2009, 18:01
None of us know exactly what it sounds like to be just Yulia or Lena yet, though... I wouldn't be surprised if Yulia went the GaGa route.

MalchikGeiBrand
23-12-2009, 20:50
Not that I fully doubt it, but I never really related to how some people saw a "Lady GaGa" in Yulia... o_o To me they are very different. Musically wise though, I guess with some alterations, a similar style to her music could work.

FiorE
23-12-2009, 21:53
Lady Gaga and Yulia have nothing in common too different styles, if anyone wants to compare talents or wise moves in the music business , I guess the answer is clear.

Starrgurl
24-12-2009, 04:50
The difference is that lady gaga hasn't lost her voice. And lady gaga actually does work, not just goof off all day. And lady gaga has potential. That's how yulia is nothing like lady gaga.

Vicente
24-12-2009, 05:11
The difference is that lady gaga hasn't lost her voice. And lady gaga actually does work, not just goof off all day. And lady gaga has potential. That's how yulia is nothing like lady gaga.

Julia did that for years or you forgot that?

Endri
24-12-2009, 09:33
Comparing Yulia to Lady Gaga is totally pointless, in my opinion. Apples & oranges. :lalala:

Edgar
24-12-2009, 09:37
Not that I fully doubt it, but I never really related to how some people saw a "Lady GaGa" in Yulia... o_o To me they are very different. Musically wise though, I guess with some alterations, a similar style to her music could work.

Yeah, she could rock it, But I wasn't talking about it though, there're somethings.

Lady Gaga and Yulia have nothing in common too different styles, if anyone wants to compare talents or wise moves in the music business , I guess the answer is clear.

That's your opinion ;) To me, that was an (I don't know to say that in english, Vaga, No profunda, Sin vision) opnion from Someone who thinks that She/He knows everything and He/She can't see beyond his/her nose. Everything is possible on Pop´s world :coctail:

But I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about that Lady Gaga or Space Cowboy can convey emotions and with that You can write a good song (woow That's not so complicated?) :rolleyes:

I can see it on her(Yulia), How if she's gonna eat the world, I wouldn't never see it on Lena. Fuck, That's so hard to explain. :bum:

I don't really think that you're serious about that. You hear her songs but You don't listen her voice :bum:. Lady gaga's voice is not very healthy, You got many mistakes but I won't talking about that, You're blind by your emotions.

I don't know why all the people say that if you want to be famous you need be like Lady Gaga. Julia isn't like Lady Gaga, Julia is Julia and Lena is Lena.

Qoute me :p
Again, I wasn't talking about that, You don't need to be like Lady gaga but You always need to see the work from other persons even if you want to do a new thing

Comparing Yulia to Lady Gaga is totally pointless, in my opinion. Apples & oranges. :lalala:
Endri, Pointless is talking to someone doesn't have a same opinion to your opnion, And look at me I'm talking to you :lalala:

Endri
24-12-2009, 09:58
Endri, Pointless is talking to someone doesn't have a same opinion to your opnion, And look at me I'm talking to you I don't really understand what are you trying to say. :confused: Talking to someone who doesn't have thee same opinion to yours it's not pointless, it's called debate. And in order to have a debate, you should have a debatable issue, and I don't find something that makes sense here.

Argos
24-12-2009, 12:16
And in order to have a debate, you should have a debatable issue, and I don't find something that makes sense here.
Ok, what about these:
Lady Gaga or Space Cowboy can convey emotions and with that You can write a good song
You hear her songs but You don't listen her voice . Lady gaga's voice is not very healthy
You don't need to be like Lady gaga but You always need to see the work from other persons even if you want to do a new thing
Enough issues to talk about, don't you think?
Comparing Yulia to Lady Gaga is totally pointless, in my opinion. Apples & oranges.
You won't believe how much apples and oranges have in common to compare. :D Ok, why not compare apples with oranges, pine-apples with coconuts?

Of course copying a mega-star won't bring Yulya international success. Why bother with the plagiate if you can have the original? But for some reason it might work in Russia, because there is no artist who has a similar image/profile. The person who can fill the void can be successful here. Nevertheless I would not recommend Yulya to just copy Gaga, she would sacrifice much of her own originality, but there are some things she could consider to borrow from her.

Both Gaga and Yulya have problems with their vocal chords, with the difference that Gaga is constantly working on it and therefore can perform live without failure. There were times when Yulya could play piano quite well. If she works on it, she will be able to do it again in no time. Yulya has the gift to entertain the audience just with her presence, she doesn't even need Gaga's queer outfits (although that's something she may put into consideration). When it comes to media Yulya has the widest mouth in Russian showbiz, that can be of great use as well. You see, they have some important talents in common, enough to think abouit using some of Gaga's strategies for her own career.

There are some 'defects' Yulya will never overcome. She has not a great voice and she will never get one. So no Mariah Carey-Celine Dione-Xtina Aguilera - never. She can forget about the 'great voice' or romantic part. Bawling rock songs with her voice isn't possible either. Hip-hop and r'n'b crap with the help of MTV would be possible, but there are already a lot of such fools on MTV's leading-string, Lazarev and Topalov included. Another problem is her height. Russia's showbiz loves tall women, no place for tiny artists on TV, big shows etc.

Altogether, not easy to find something appropriate. Really? Well, Russia is full of comedians and Russians love that kind of entertainment, but in the mainstream music scene there isn't much of that kind. A tiny lady with a rough voice, cheeky and kind of weird (that's Yulya, no doubt), almost the best combination for a project in the not-so-serious section of the music scene. She can sing (even if she completely fails at some point, it wouldn't matter), make her funny dance moves, play on the piano, and she can talk or rap (and she can it very fast too, a blessing if you can make good use of it). All she needs is a good writer, everything else she already has in her repertoire or at least can learn easily.

About international career - :bye: We have to be realistic. No money (you need much to put a foot on the market), no voice, no mastery in singing and dancing, no beneficial relationships, no exceptional creative talent (at least she didn't show some in the last 10 years). The world has so many wannabe stars, who have the same premisses and at least the same ambitions as Yulya, the chances are close to zero.

RowerB
24-12-2009, 12:36
The one thing Yulia has which no one else can match is her voice. The way she sings in English is irresistible, so I think an international career is there for the taking.

We have to be realistic.
Playing the “I’m being realistic” card doesn’t wash with me, Argos.

FiorE
24-12-2009, 20:00
But I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about that Lady Gaga or Space Cowboy can convey emotions and with that You can write a good song (woow That's not so complicated?)

I can see it on her(Yulia), How if she's gonna eat the world,

talking about writing songs I`m still waiting for that song yulia said 3 years ago she was doing for tAtu! but well.I hope she really eats the world as you say she has all the spirit for it, lets see.

I wouldn't never see it on Lena. Fuck, That's so hard to explain

maybe you are blind or.. your opinion is

Vaga, No profunda, Sin vision) opnion from Someone who thinks that She/He knows everything and He/She can't see beyond his/her nose. Everything is possible on Pop´s world

;)

Starrgurl
26-12-2009, 00:07
Edgar, lady gaga's voice is holding up very well at the moment. Being a vocalist it's something I listen to with great detail. Although, who knows. Maybe she'll start smoking or screaming the way yulia did and it'll all go away.

little_polar_bear
29-12-2009, 17:04
There was a quick mention of Yulia in last week's edition of Russia's Hello! Magazine (Dec 22nd, 2009).

http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/0912/c0/1653d74987ac.jpg

Stars were asked what they promise for next year. Yulia promised not to have a child next year, even though she wants to have a big family. She promised to work hard for her solo career.

Thanks to миллиметры_поблажки, only-tatu and Коноалова.

parasun
30-12-2009, 07:21
There was a quick mention of Yulia in last week's edition of Russia's Hello! Magazine (Dec 22nd, 2009).

http://s41.radikal.ru/i092/0912/c0/1653d74987ac.jpg

Stars were asked what they promise for next year. Yulia promised not to have a child next year, even though she wants to have a big family. She promised to work hard for her solo career.

Thanks to миллиметры_поблажки, only-tatu and Коноалова.

I'm glad to hear she won't be squirting anything out of her vag for a little while... lol:coctail:

Talyubittu
30-12-2009, 13:39
The one thing Yulia has which no one else can match is her voice. The way she sings in English is irresistible, so I think an international career is there for the taking.

Yulia sounds great - post studio production. Live, it's somewhat painful. The way she sings in English is incomprehensible, and if she launched an international career - she'd be a laughing stock. She can't even speak English. She's never written a song, never produced one and never even been involved with production. I don't know why you think she's such a goddess. If she's got any talent other than her edited vocals, she should start to show it.

Yulya has the gift to entertain the audience just with her presence

When and where has this ever happened? I remember nodding off into my sleep during many t.A.T.u. performances. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. She is hardly entertaining just standing there half the time.

Edgar
31-12-2009, 01:50
Edgar, lady gaga's voice is holding up very well at the moment. Being a vocalist it's something I listen to with great detail. Although, who knows. Maybe she'll start smoking or screaming the way yulia did and it'll all go away.

She won't lost her voice because Lady Gaga lost her voice since her frist album, And I really enjoy it, her voice is really great now. ;)

talking about writing songs I`m still waiting for that song yulia said 3 years ago she was doing for tAtu! but well.I hope she really eats the world as you say she has all the spirit for it, lets see.

maybe you are blind or.. your opinion is
I really don't get what is your problem, Everything is possible on Pop's world but But Lena mark her own limitations. Did you get that? :bum:

Everything is possible on Pop's world (I was talking about Music), Lena mark her own limitations (I'm talking about personal problems)

When and where has this ever happened? I remember nodding off into my sleep during many t.A.T.u. performances. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. She is hardly entertaining just standing there half the time.

:bum: Ok Tim, I think that it's too subjective, I mean that's your opinion, that is very cool But I really think that I love t.A.T.u. performances thank her. In Mexico's performance was too nice, Because Yulia was too great on stage.

Yulia sounds great - post studio production. Live, it's somewhat painful. The way she sings in English is incomprehensible, and if she launched an international career - she'd be a laughing stock. She can't even speak English. She's never written a song, never produced one and never even been involved with production. I don't know why you think she's such a goddess. If she's got any talent other than her edited vocals, she should start to show it

Tim, English is just language and that's easy to learn. And I don't live on a country where them speak english. But I've learned somethings, Maybe My english skills aren't too good, Even I notice that because sometimes it's too hard to understand me but I've learned it by myself, I know that Maybe Yulia will learn it if She really want to learn it

Talyubittu
31-12-2009, 01:55
Dear Edgar, no.

crazy malchik
31-12-2009, 11:20
Dear Edgar, no.

^^ U're almost as fabulous as Gaga's cherry pie. :dead:

Talyubittu
02-01-2010, 07:19
^^ U're almost as fabulous as Gaga's cherry pie. :dead:

Thanks Betch. :)

little_polar_bear
22-02-2010, 01:32
Yulia had a short birthday meeting with the fans from Moscow today in front of her parents' at 4 PM. The fans were delighted to see her, she was very kind and in a very good mood even though it was very cold. Thanks to Гошик and Fly_Dream for the following information.

Yulia Volkova's website will be opened in March. She has a team working for her in the US and she has already recorded 2 tracks in English (not so bad in comparison to Lena).

When asked about the style of her music, she replied: Rock-sexy. This wasn't expressed directly at least from what I got, but someone said that her manager (and she has one) was David Junk! Junk was the managing director of Universal Music Russia and played a leading role in t.A.T.u.'s international success with Interscope Records. The last time I saw him together with t.A.T.u. was at the Beslan charity concert in December 2004.

Within the next one and a half weeks Yulia will still be in Moscow and would agree to more meetings but not on the street (see how cold it was...).

Yulia communicates with Lena and Lena congratulated her and probably waited until it was 0:00 AM. Soon there'll be an article in a magazine (maybe Okey or Hello) about Yulia, Parviz and the children (well well, she gives them what they want...).

More news than ever. :coctail: Looking forward to everything! At least it sounds good.

A small video from House13:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4roQ5GsAts

RowerB
22-02-2010, 02:06
Thanks very much for the info, Гошик and Fly_Dream. Thanks for posting, little_polar_bear and thanks for the video, House 13.

fanoff
22-02-2010, 08:53
Yulia is 25 :) Hard to believe :D

Talyubittu
22-02-2010, 10:56
Not to mention a mom, composed entirely of plastic and getting a free ride from her boo.

regigigas1505
22-02-2010, 16:12
I thought she looked really cute at her birthday party... some pics saved, of course. I don't get why her face looks so plastic sometimes, but occasionally she still looks like her old self there!

Thanks for the info, little polar bear!

little_polar_bear
22-02-2010, 17:08
Some pictures from yesterday's meeting. (Many fans emphasized how great she looked without any make-up):

http://cs220.vkontakte.ru/u2114672/104965537/x_05ff50d0.jpg
http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1002/6d/2306f297bdb3.jpg
http://s45.radikal.ru/i108/1002/17/b7c9539e4ea1.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1002/ea/b8719e9355e5.jpg
http://s005.radikal.ru/i209/1002/60/6d7f2ac2efab.jpg
http://s57.radikal.ru/i157/1002/d4/298413afd0a2.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i193/1002/0d/a28942ce451b.jpg
http://s004.radikal.ru/i208/1002/57/b8632027a56f.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i196/1002/18/a1a2aac89730.jpg
http://s15.radikal.ru/i188/1002/6f/86868e422a3b.jpg
http://s001.radikal.ru/i195/1002/d2/4d122dcc3bad.jpg
http://s14.radikal.ru/i187/1002/17/d909686cdf31.jpg
http://s13.radikal.ru/i186/1002/39/7a4e96e4d56d.jpg
http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/1002/56/e63e3bc5b910.jpg
http://s006.radikal.ru/i215/1002/3e/53ba2dff9c3d.jpg
http://s44.radikal.ru/i105/1002/6c/2d98ea0bc8bf.jpg
http://s42.radikal.ru/i098/1002/66/2a7129bd72c1.jpg

Thanks to Anka_PylemeT4ica and romzess

fanoff
22-02-2010, 18:15
http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1002/6d/2306f297bdb3.jpg

Is she holding a book?And it's a bit thick :)

little_polar_bear
23-02-2010, 00:34
Is she holding a book?And it's a bit thick :)

Must be sweets, I guess. No book for Volkova, remember?! :D

Another video from the fan meeting, thanks to romzess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAsLR7a2G8w

fanoff
23-02-2010, 10:05
No book for Volkova, remember?!

That's why I was surprised :)

Argos
23-02-2010, 16:58
Keeping in mind that Yulya is occupied with her solo career for almost three years now the two recorded songs are close to a sensation. With about 16 songs necessary for an album we'll just have to wait some 20 years for the album release :D.

David Junk as manager - he knows the business and he knows Russia, could be huge help for her career. A website in a short time? I thought Lena's website is already the most dispensable thing - nothing to offer = nothing to talk about. Better wait until there are gigs, video clips etc.

Anyway, thanks Aileen for the summary and of course romzess, Anka and House13 for the pics and videos, as well as Goshik and Fly_Dream for the information!

EsseAmaAquele
23-02-2010, 21:55
2 songs finished,maybe some demos!

Talyubittu
23-02-2010, 23:43
Keeping in mind that Yulya is occupied with her solo career for almost three years now the two recorded songs are close to a sensation. With about 16 songs necessary for an album we'll just have to wait some 20 years for the album release :D.

David Junk as manager - he knows the business and he knows Russia, could be huge help for her career. A website in a short time? I thought Lena's website is already the most dispensable thing - nothing to offer = nothing to talk about. Better wait until there are gigs, video clips etc.

Anyway, thanks Aileen for the summary and of course romzess, Anka and House13 for the pics and videos, as well as Goshik and Fly_Dream for the information!

Fuck me.
Because you're the only person in this entire place that sees what a giant catastrophe both of these girls are and how they want everything handed to them versus working for it.

Vicente
24-02-2010, 01:20
Talyubittu, really i do not understand you, if Tatu, Julia and Lena are a "giant catastrophe" why are you still here??? I think you do not understand how Tatu works now.

Talyubittu
24-02-2010, 03:30
Talyubittu, really i do not understand you, if Tatu, Julia and Lena are a "giant catastrophe" why are you still here??? I think you do not understand how Tatu works now.

The only way to ensure success is to look at failure and to make sure that one does not make any of the mistakes these girls have made. I look at them from an educational perspective. As far as how they work? - I think I'm one of the only people who understands how t.A.T.u. works now, and that is simply that they don't.

little_polar_bear
25-02-2010, 00:51
Thanks to Dенис)) for this bday video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oKzl3ExfVk

Muz TV (!!!) was present at Yulia's birthday party which consisted of around 70 people, the decision to organize this event was made only 4 days ahead (thanks for the info, House13. House13 also said from her assumptions after the meeting with Yulia on 21st that she told them she had written some songs in English, but has made the impression that one still has to wait until they can hear any of it. At least that's what House13 felt.
Yulia didn't eat or drink at her party because she was worried if everything went fine. There was a sea of flowers, some were not able to be sent to the club, so the rest is at her parents'. Parviz's gift for her remained a secret. The mentioned photosession/report with a Russian celeb mag will only take place this week (and if it is possible she will include the children, no doubt that Parviz will be part of it anyway). When asked about her plans, she said she wanted to live. Her American team also includes PR manager. She is in the process of recording. House13 says (she has recorded the meeting) that she didn't specify the number of tracks, but that she had written down a few in English. The plans are to sing in English and Russian just like t.A.T.u.. Her website will appear in March, at latest in April.

Fly_Dream added his impression that everything Yulia said seemed to him as if this is all was still being discussed. I personally assume that Yulia will fly to the States soon to finalize all these ideas or at least to work on them together with her team. Therefore, changes might likely appear. Fly_Dream furthermore said he was glad that Yulia mentioned to plan working together with a label and on her image.

In the video Yulia (posted above) says that she has recorded already four tracks and a video clip might follow closer to this summer.
The photo slide show in the background mostly depicts pix of Yulia and Parviz or Yulia - it seems only private pix were chosen (maybe it was Parviz himself) and the Yasinov family was present, too - one can be pretty sure about that when you look at these pictures:
http://msk.geometria.ru/index.php?show=pictures&action=show&id=9359904&album_id=392516
http://msk.geometria.ru/index.php?show=pictures&action=show&id=9359931&album_id=392516

Vicente
25-02-2010, 01:04
Thanks for the info Aileen. Nice if Julia works with a label, good luck to her.

Talyubittu
25-02-2010, 07:26
So what we've discovered is...

She's recorded 4 tracks
She writes in English now?
Her website will feature...what exactly?

Honestly, I'd be more interested if all of our information didn't come from various stories she tells different people at a birthday party. How does one work "with a label" without being signed and with nothing recorded I wonder.

Vicente
25-02-2010, 14:52
Julia recorded a video for her group in vkontakte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdGIhJ6F5aM

Talyubittu
25-02-2010, 19:55
Julia recorded a video for her group in vkontakte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdGIhJ6F5aM

What a lovely utility shed she decided to record this in. :laugh:

RemiRem
25-02-2010, 20:01
What a lovely utility shed she decided to record this in. :laugh:

I know right...... You would think for having a manager that's the managing director for UMI, she could at least record using professional equipment... o.O

Talyubittu
25-02-2010, 20:02
I know right...... You would think for having a manager that's the managing director for UMI, she could at least record using professional equipment... o.O

In Soviet Russia, professional equipment records you!

Argos
25-02-2010, 20:44
Looked on the Muz TV video only now, and... :o What's that? Pavel Volya, Irakli, Diana Gurtskaya there? Eralash's Grachevskij and Mitrofanov - ok,they are almost family, but how come those show stars came to congratulate Yulya?

And...after looking at sister, daddy and mommy here (http://msk.geometria.ru/index.php?show=pictures&action=show&id=9359904&album_id=392516), I get more and more the impression that Mr. Renskij changed the name of the Russian album to "Happy Smiles" just after he saw Parviz' family for the first time! :laugh:

fanoff
18-03-2010, 13:04
Isn't her website about to be launched in mid-March?

EsseAmaAquele
18-03-2010, 16:41
Isn't her website about to be launched in mid-March?

Yes, mid-march/April...:(

little_polar_bear
19-03-2010, 21:14
There was never a date expressed by Yulia. Even if she said March, maximum April, things can be delayed especially if her team is working in the US and she went there only weeks after her birthday. It's good to know they're working on it, but we have to let them take the time they need.

EsseAmaAquele
19-03-2010, 23:58
Please Yulia, make a big surprise for us!!! We need you...

fanoff
20-03-2010, 13:27
I'm excited for both girls.And tomorrow it will be one year that they announced they would do solo projects.Well,time has passed too fast.

Flo181
21-03-2010, 14:44
There was a small report regarding Yulia's solo project on Russian TV.

Yulia said:

- half of her debut album is written; the ideas are interesting
- the first single + video is planned to be released in summer
- She denied a collaboration with Lady Gaga (catch word "Let's Just Disappear")

http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1003/10/c80e2245aefft.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s003.radikal.ru/i204/1003/10/c80e2245aeff.jpg.html)
http://s48.radikal.ru/i119/1003/46/dbd712505f42t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s48.radikal.ru/i119/1003/46/dbd712505f42.jpg.html)
http://s49.radikal.ru/i123/1003/45/2492484a8259t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s49.radikal.ru/i123/1003/45/2492484a8259.jpg.html)
http://s40.radikal.ru/i088/1003/a5/5eefab6598d3t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s40.radikal.ru/i088/1003/a5/5eefab6598d3.jpg.html)
http://s53.radikal.ru/i140/1003/f2/80c74d734c98t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s53.radikal.ru/i140/1003/f2/80c74d734c98.jpg.html)
http://i030.radikal.ru/1003/d9/992e0a14218ft.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/i030.radikal.ru/1003/d9/992e0a14218f.jpg.html)
http://s004.radikal.ru/i205/1003/1e/eeb3d6b10412t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s004.radikal.ru/i205/1003/1e/eeb3d6b10412.jpg.html)
http://s60.radikal.ru/i170/1003/5f/969cb1b7ae7et.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s60.radikal.ru/i170/1003/5f/969cb1b7ae7e.jpg.html)
http://s58.radikal.ru/i160/1003/09/2e61441289f1t.jpg (http://radikal.ru/F/s58.radikal.ru/i160/1003/09/2e61441289f1.jpg.html)

Thanks, Dimon.

Argos
21-03-2010, 15:09
^
Was there information,when and which programm? I can barely recognize the channel logo on those pics. Wy did he even post them?

Flo181
21-03-2010, 15:34
^
Was there information,when and which programm? I can barely recognize the channel logo on those pics. Wy did he even post them?

Oh I'm sorry. I haven't recognized that those pictures are in such a small resolution. Here's one in large size:

http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1003/10/c80e2245aeff.jpg

Well, he said that yesterday:

Рябят! Завтра выложу новое видео с Волчей. Сегодня не успеваю.

So it'll be aired today? Didn't quite understand that part.

Argos
21-03-2010, 15:50
Oh I'm sorry. I haven't recognized that those pictures are in such a small resolution. Here's one in large size:

http://s003.radikal.ru/i204/1003/10/c80e2245aeff.jpg
Thanks for clearing up!
So it'll be aired today? Didn't quite understand that part.
He told that he couldn't make it to upload today, He will to-morrow. He obviously refers to the TV cap, not a video (as I understand it).

Vicente
16-04-2010, 00:27
Someone know how we can find the url of Julia's website? as a forum member did several months ago with Lena's website.

EsseAmaAquele
16-04-2010, 02:28
Maybe yuliavolkova-flop.com ... love you yulia, but i cant wait one more day!

Argos
16-04-2010, 05:24
Someone know how we can find the url of Julia's website? as a forum member did several months ago with Lena's website.
Impossible. Lena's website was detectable because it is on one of Renskij's servers. The IP range was known, you just had to frequently scan them.

Vicente
16-04-2010, 14:09
Thanks for the info Argos. Well we need wait for Volkova.

LadyBowie
17-04-2010, 22:26
cant wait to hear her solo stuff, even more excited now I know she's recorded some lady gaga songs:D I love yulia and I love gaga! x

can somebody please post the link for yulia's official website for me? xx

Vicente
18-04-2010, 00:25
LadyBowie, Julia didin't recorded any song with Gaga, and she didn't release her site yet.

EsseAmaAquele
27-04-2010, 15:31
Any news?
Almost may...:confused:

regigigas1505
27-04-2010, 17:49
^ Yeah, of course there are Yulia-related news.

Her lips got bigger, her face's got even more screwed up and, yes, she's gone insane and simply does not care anymore -- for a long, long time.

Oh, I love you, Yulia. :rolleyes:

regigigas1505
28-04-2010, 06:28
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8nq56sKZ7Q&playnext_from=TL&videos=_2M844js85g&feature=sub

WHAT.

(please, dear mod, move this to the right thread and remove this sentence thx:)

MalchikGeiBrand
28-04-2010, 22:12
Ummm.... What is that? :p If it's a fanmade trying to look like a movie then it was pretty good.

When was the last picture we saw of Yulia?

I wonder if she's officially ditched the orange tan or the "wanna be exotic" look. For a while, she kind of looked like the birth product of a hacked up Pamela Anderson and an oompa loompa.

http://twitter.com/IamVolkova
^ Also, lol @ fake twitter accounts.

regigigas1505
29-04-2010, 03:17
^ LMAO. So funny, yet so tragic.

Pics of April 21:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9iih55n0KI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/k2G4_svAgjI/s512/yul-27-04-2010.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioF6qj2VI/AAAAAAAAAVY/GUHp6fionE4/s512/Yulia-furla_27-04-2010.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioGhs2nxI/AAAAAAAAAVc/6i-kzD6BfTE/s512/normal_1.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioHE6dyHI/AAAAAAAAAVk/TRp_8qpM-E0/s512/normal_3.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioHTIOWqI/AAAAAAAAAVo/HEL6i3c2fI4/s512/normal_4.jpg

I feel like crying after this. GOD.

manatsu103
29-04-2010, 04:15
she looks just aweful!! Its really sad.

RowerB
29-04-2010, 07:45
Pics of April 21:
Thanks for posting, regigigas1505. It says the 27th on the first pic.

I must be going blind. I found these pics heartwarming.

EsseAmaAquele
29-04-2010, 16:45
I agree...so sad

Khartoun2004
29-04-2010, 19:31
Omg... those lips need to be deflated. She looks horrible.

Yves
29-04-2010, 21:58
She looks at least 7 years older. Aweful.

MalchikGeiBrand
29-04-2010, 22:20
Now she kind of looks like a product of Pete Burns, at least without the exotic oompa loompa tan.

Why is she so obsessed with changing her lips? Whhhy? Does she really feel comfortable looking in the mirror and seeing that her lips are 3 times the size of a normal, realistic lip?

regigigas1505
30-04-2010, 03:08
If her lips were the only problem, it'd still be, uh, "OK". Thing is, her eyes are messed up! Her face doesn't feel like her face-face.

Months ago, I kept asking myself if she could go back to normal, but... Now? Don't think so. Not Yulia anymore. Can't be sexy, can't be cute, can't be herself. Another person. I show recent pictures of her to friends and they're shocked to discover it's Yulia Volkova from t.A.T.u.!

Really, now, I can't believe someone even lets her do that. Parviz -- even LENA! A friend would not allow this. It's destructive. :(

manatsu103
30-04-2010, 03:36
She used to be absolutly Gorgeous! HEY EVERYONE! Its the Russian Heidi Montag!!!!

Vicente
30-04-2010, 04:11
I feel that she is sad, just see her eyes.

thelastblossom
30-04-2010, 12:33
LOL she looks horrible and fake. She could ve been a 40 year old woman! RowerB is the only one who can stay so extremely delusional, respect

RowerB
30-04-2010, 12:45
Well for me it’s the best she’s looked since 2008. I find it really encouraging. However, you will find a lot of allies here, thelastblossom. This site has always welcomed Yulia bashers.

Simple_Motions
30-04-2010, 14:16
Ugh, Yulia whyyyyyy.

She looks terrible :grustno:

regigigas1505
30-04-2010, 20:29
LMAO, it's not about bashing... It's just her looks. You can't lie to yourself and pretend she's fine. She's not.

And btw, for me the best she looked in the past two years was @ her birthday party.

fanoff
30-04-2010, 21:56
Why is she trying badly to look like typical Russian beauty? She looked so uniqued that time.

MalchikGeiBrand
30-04-2010, 23:52
I don't think she did anything to her eyes. Just the different way she did her make up and her Ultra Lips 3000 make her face seem different than it usually does.

She's at that age where she should be really pretty. She really would look good if she stopped worrying about her face.

nikki
01-05-2010, 00:01
Oh dear ... She looks so fake. Also, what is she wearing ?! (or is that just me)

parasun
01-05-2010, 04:43
I don't care what she looks like. She was beautiful the way she was but she felt she needed to change. I still love her <3

I only hope that she isn't doing it because she thinks she is ugly... I hope she doesn't have body dysmorphic disorder...

Blakeich
01-05-2010, 09:09
I don't care what she looks like. She was beautiful the way she was but she felt she needed to change. I still love her <3

I only hope that she isn't doing it because she thinks she is ugly... I hope she doesn't have body dysmorphic disorder...

OMFG is that Yulia or is it Frankenstein! she does have that pete burns look here. I think a psycologist would love to know what is going through her mind at the moment, i know i am. What is she thinking? If she is planning to make a sexy song as her first single the video will be a bit strange. She has more padding in her lips than she has in her ass. :D

EsseAmaAquele
01-05-2010, 17:10
Yulia and your big mouth...Welcome May!!! Where is her site?
:blabla:

RowerB
02-05-2010, 00:09
You can't lie to yourself and pretend she's fine. She's not.
Where did I pretend she’s fine? I said it’s the best she’s looked since 2008. I thought people knew Yulia has been mutilating her face for almost two years, but seeing the recent posts in this thread, it seems some people have only just found out.

And btw, for me the best she looked in the past two years was @ her birthday party.
I think the make up and the fact she was smiling most of the time there, gives that illusion. For me in the new pics she is basically better and that gives me hope for the future.

FiorE
02-05-2010, 05:11
Honestly I rather her with the fake extensions than with those fake lips and appearreance mostly on her cheeks, or that sth she has in the face that makes her look different, Yulia really commited one of the big mistakes in her life, besides Mr Yasinov(as the answer for her ambitious goals) of course.

in the other hand is always great to see her in public, at least is a sign that she´s alive. And I agree she "looks" sad :(

someday in this year maybe her web site appears, let´s wait ( and wait and wait)

Talyubittu
02-05-2010, 08:26
^ LMAO. So funny, yet so tragic.

Pics of April 21:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9iih55n0KI/AAAAAAAAAVQ/k2G4_svAgjI/s512/yul-27-04-2010.jpg

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioF6qj2VI/AAAAAAAAAVY/GUHp6fionE4/s512/Yulia-furla_27-04-2010.jpg

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioGhs2nxI/AAAAAAAAAVc/6i-kzD6BfTE/s512/normal_1.jpg

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioHE6dyHI/AAAAAAAAAVk/TRp_8qpM-E0/s512/normal_3.jpg

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_ogj9daRaR5s/S9ioHTIOWqI/AAAAAAAAAVo/HEL6i3c2fI4/s512/normal_4.jpg

I feel like crying after this. GOD.

Uhm. (http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/michael-jackson-neverland.jpg)....

thelastblossom
02-05-2010, 12:56
Uhm. (http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/famecrawler/2008/michael-jackson-neverland.jpg)....

Wow is that a recent picture, Talyubittu?? She looks much better now :D

MalchikGeiBrand
02-05-2010, 16:17
Bahaha.

I never really minded her extensions. Some of them actually kind of suited her.
... On another note, she really doesn't look her height! She's apparently around 5'1 but the camera, lack of tall people, heels, and her proportions make her look much taller than that.

little_polar_bear
04-05-2010, 23:05
Also because of those broadly discussed, recent pictures, I wanted to have a second source for Yulia's information concerning her solo career.

I found a way to contact David Junk (former Universal Music Russia & Yulia's current manager as she said in February). He replied immediately and was very kind. He said there was nothing to worry about. Yulia is planning to record some new songs in Los Angeles soon. David would keep me updated, at least that's what he said.

regigigas1505
05-05-2010, 00:00
Thanks a lot, little_polar_bear!

That's nice to read.

... Do you think you could ask him about her image (meaning, lips)? :grustno:

EsseAmaAquele
07-05-2010, 21:53
Thanks a lot, little_polar_bear!

That's nice to read.

... Do you think you could ask him about her image (meaning, lips)? :grustno:

...about her site, her big mouth...etc

parasun
08-05-2010, 01:43
Don't hurt her feelings :(

Vicente
16-05-2010, 16:54
Rumous about Julia and Parviz

By Gina:
Somebody in the Russian forum posted this; maybe it's just gossip, but it would be better if someone could translate the article:

http://radikal.ru/F/s40.radikal.ru/i087/1005/89/a8a019f74321.jpg.html

By Konami:
The article says that Yulia and Parvis broke up and Parvis moved out of their apartment. The reason for their breakup was that Yulia spend more time with her friends than with him and her kids.

fanoff
17-05-2010, 00:36
It's most probably wrong.

Starrgurl
17-05-2010, 02:27
Probably, but I hope it's true. Parviz seems like a jerk to me.

little_polar_bear
28-05-2010, 23:38
A new pic. Thanks to netute!
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/8236/vlev1641.jpg

I post it here because maybe (hopefully not) this was not just a meeting amongst friends. Schlachover - former tour manager of t.A.T.u..

Yulia is still wearing her tender Y-chain which was given to her by Parviz (I think).

thelastblossom
30-05-2010, 13:41
omg she looks horrible

regigigas1505
03-06-2010, 01:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E933JaPYg1I

Yulia posed for OK! Magazine cover.

And... She parted ways with Parfz. Not a rumor anymore.

Cover: http://www.ok-magazine.ru/archive/item20844.php

little_polar_bear
03-06-2010, 01:50
regigigas1505, thanks for posting it here also.

Yulia says it's a new life for her now and it seems the photoshoot was fun for her too. She looks mature and enjoys the sun and nature. I'm glad she is dealing with the break up publically too. Might be a new start and this new strength might help her for her future plans. It's understandable now that the things she talked about euphorically in February were put on hold due to the separation probably. Let's hope Sam will stay with Yulia and her parents.

On the tatu.ru-forum Zhenya Voevodina first posted the link to the OK! magazine. I think we can see t.A.T.u.'s offices in the video when the make-up artist is there, no? That would be nice after all.

Argos
03-06-2010, 10:28
And... She parted ways with Parfz. Not a rumor anymore
I remember Yulya in Spring 2007 telling that she married Parviz right into the cameras of MTV, and it's still a rumour! :laugh:
Let's hope Sam will stay with Yulia and her parents.
No reason why he should not. The whole hurly-burly about Parviz taking away Sam is good for publicity, but there is absolutely no realistic chance that he could legally achieve this.

little_polar_bear
03-06-2010, 11:44
No reason why he should not. The whole hurly-burly about Parviz taking away Sam is good for publicity, but there is absolutely no realistic chance that he could legally achieve this.

Well, it made some headlines indeed. Not only for Yulia though - if one is mean I'd say we can wait until Parviz gets another showbiz lady and therefore another spot in the papers...

The interview with the OK! magazine seems to be very good. Many Russian and international fans are happy to have Volkova "back", a Volkova with a great attitude. I personally think it's one of the best interviews we have had for ages. Couldn't say something bothers me. As in the pictures also in her answers she seems very mature and still enough Volkova as we know her. A true inspiration (again!) and she enjoys life. She has the gift to make others not worry about her, even if she's on the edge of falling. Great spirit, great energy and power, very self-confident in a very healthy sense.

EDIT THE ARTICLE

Big thanks to Ev who translated the article within minutes.

OK Magazine

“I can beat any man”

The media was filled with rumors about ex-soloist of t.A.T.u., Yulia Volkova and her significant other Parviz Yasinov broke up. Moreover, those rumors claims that the businessman is taking from Yulia their kid. The singer clarified what’s true and what’s not in an exclusive interview for “OK!”

She’s miniature in person. It’s hard to understand how this small body can deal with so much energy – Yulia speaks fast, confidently and very emotionally. “She’s rushing into living and feeling” – that’s about her. “Not a minute of rest”, as well. You feel like a slow turtle when you’re around her. In the rusty voice, sometimes appear cold metallic notes, and you realize that no one can do harm to that woman. After she suggested to refer casually to each other, she tells us that after the interview she’ll go to her friends to play “Mafia”. “I always win. If I play for the mafia – the mafia wins. If I play for civilians – they win”. And what about the real life?

Is it true you and Parviz broke up?
- Yes, three months ago.

Who initiated this?
- There was no initiator. We just realized in certain point, that our feelings had burned out and there’s no reason for us to be together. I don’t like wars, so as he. Besides, we have a child, whom Parviz adores. And our break-up… You see, this is life. Some people break up after a month. Some after twenty years. We lived together 3.5 years, and than the love ended. Who could foreseen it? No one. We broke up agreeably, without fighting and scandals, that were described in the press.

And no one takes you kid away?
- That’s a total nonsense, why should we split the kid? How can you manipulate with a child anyway?!

That’s not so rare these days.
- I don’t understand this. First, I think that a real man can’t take a kid away from a mother. Second, I won’t allow to anyone to take my kids. These are my kids! Me and Parviz are in great relationship. I don’t have even one dark thought or bad memory from the time we spent together. If Parviz will need my help I’d stand by him like a rock. He’s a very good person. But we’re not sharing our lives anymore. And besides, why should Parviz take a child from a mother like me? (laughs). I can do for my son much more than any man.

And what kind of mother are you?
- On one side, I love to spoil, buy presents, take them to the circus and amusement parks… But on the other – I’m not the person who’ll fill all his children’s caprices. I think a kid should have education, first of all, and an ambitions to do something with their life. I understand the American billionaires who send their children to work at Mc’donalds. That’s the right thing to do. To survive, you’ve got to learn to achieve your goals independently, not by the help of parents, husband, rich uncle or other benefactors. I try to be a friend for my children. I have this relationship with my own parents: they know everything about me, the good and the bad. I ask for their advice, knowing they’ll be on my side anyway. They can warn me from something, but they’ll never judge me.

Do you spend a lot of time with your children?

- I live with them. I see them in the morning, and in the evening, when I’m coming home, they surround me and shout: “Mommy! Mommy!”. Of course, sometimes I depart for concert tours, and then the children are taken care of by nannies and my parents, who love them dearly.
I have no idea what’s going on in the head of men who start to split the children, especially through the court. What people will grow up from this? The most important things are created in the childhood. If there was none, it causes problems.

Parviz is an Eastern man. Did you have to consider this?
- We didn’t marry, and I didn’t convert to Islam. Of course, he has his own vision about how a woman and a family have to operate. And I never fit in those standards, like in any others, actually. But he never demanded anything from me. He could not to agree with me when I went touring while being pregnant, but never forbid anything. He’s not a tyrant.

Do you realize that’s you’re a mother for 2 kids? Did you plan giving birth to them?
- I live the present, and I don’t know what will bring tomorrow. And I live fully. I can go to the casino and loose all my money, because I know: I’ll earn more. I dreamt, perhaps, only about my career. And not just dreamt, I built it rationally. First music school, than “Neposedy”, and the school for popular and jazz music. I remember myself imagining that I’ll appear on TV. And when me and Lenka held hands and watched ourselves on TV for the first time, I could hardly believe that it’s me on the screen. On one hand. When you start to earn this kind of money in such a young age – It’s a good stimulation. On the other – in brings the adult problems, that our siblings became familiar with only a decade later. We got to know these problems when we were teenagers. When I found out that I’m pregnant at the age of 18, I wasn’t shocked, nor my parents. I was an adult already. Gave birth to the second when I was 23. And both these times weren’t a coincidence. The delivery was easy both times, no Caesarian: Vika – for 5 hours. Samir – 6. I had some complicated moments with Vika, but with Samir I didn’t feel any discomfort. And after the delivery I didn’t have to loose weight. I want to have more kids – a boy and a girl. I have a dream, to have a lot of children, and later grandchildren and great-grandchildren… And that we’ll gather together around one table.

And what about “sex, drugs and rock-n-roll”?
- Who knows, maybe my children will grow up to be so cool that we’ll turn everything on together! (laughing). The thing is that family is more than creativity to me. To be exact, I live on 2 planets. First – my music, the other – my beloved people: children, mother and father, my friends.

Your men shared your desire for family?
- To be honest, I never paid too much attention to mans’ thought or desires. (smiles). He can think one thing today, and something else tomorrow, what’s important, is what YOU want. I’m a self-sufficient girl and I’m not used to depend on men. And I gave birth for my own good. Maybe It’s because I feel the great support of my parents, but it’s not only because of that. I don’t like the idea of being depended on a man. I couldn’t just marry with some rich man and do nothing. I love to work, I need drive in my life, and in a relationship, otherwise I get bored and leave.

The kids doesn’t ask you “why don’t you live with dad?”
- Viktoria asks me different kind of questions. Lately she asked: “Mom, will I have breasts like yours?” She wants to be similar to me in general: she plans to have black hair when she’ll get older, and have a tattoo… Samir is still young, he’s not asking questions yet, but I think in the future it won’t make a problem.

And how do they treat each other?

- They are very different, but adore each other! Genetics is such an amazing thing. Vika is bright, like me – by appearance, and by character, like a ram, can break through a wall. And Samir is a polite boy, like his dad. Very careful. He won’t touch any object before he’s sure it’s safe.

Don’t you think that looking at you, your daughter will grow up with the feeling that men is not the most important thing in life, and that it’s easy to live without them?
- I don’t think that men aren’t important. I just was brought up in a certain way, I just can’t sit at home and cook soups. And even if a woman gets married for the money – so take that money and get education! Love and dependence have nothing in common. You can need love and still be an independent, self-sufficient woman. I realize that I have a lot of male features in my character. Once I even told my mom that with a personality like mine, I should be born as a boy. I can be harsh with people, put an end to a relationship very strictly. And I want my children to be able to stand be themselves as well.

Do you pick your men to suit you?
- I had different kinds of men. With those who I think I loved, I had a feeling of inner comfort. And full confidence in the person. If I had even one question mark in my head, I would leave without second thought. What’s not important for me in a man for sure – it’s his appearance. Beautiful men are usually desublimated. A man I can fall for – smart, independent, caring. Even the sex is not the most important thing in a relationship. It’s being overrated right now. When girls in the company starting to discuss: he has one like that, and I don’t like it with him… (wrinkles). It’s not for me. I don’t need amazing sex at first glance, that everything is perfect right away. Maybe it sounds strange, considering my image, and the fact I started my sexual life very early.

How early?
- Age of 13. But at 14 I already worked like a grown up, so it’s all relative. The most important in a person is that it’s simple and interesting to communicate with him. Light flirt. A game, but a real one.

Is there a person like that in your life currently?
- Yes. It’s too early to talk about something serious yet. We’ve been together for only 2 months. But he already communicates a lot with my daughter. She asks me to dial his number and speaks to him for hours.

Who is he?
- A good friend. An honest and very kind person. But I’m not ready for official announcements yet. You know, I realized lately that you can tell anything. And the words “I love you” can mean absolutely nothing. Especially when they’re being said 2 months after the first meeting (smiles). Love is that kind of thing – you have to live with it first. I never been married, although I was proposed, not only by Parviz. That tell a lot. I’ll better wait and make sure: yes, this is the one with whom I’ll live all of my life. I’ll better marry at the age of 50, but only once. But to be honest, I can’t even imagine myself in a wedding dress, and that’s what real girls dream about from young age (laughs).

What’s attracting men in you?
- They imbued with me, I guess. A woman should make a man admire her. A woman should be perfection – that’s her mission in this world.

Perfect woman – what she’s like?
- Smart, wise. Like a snake, in a good term. Can turn attention to herself and knows when it’s better to be quite. What I do not understand, is the hysterical women. What’s the use in being hysterical? It’s always possible to get along. And also, that’s might sound arrogant, but I haven’t met a man who was bored with me. I’m a crazy person, a hurricane. You can’t step across me. When men gets that kind of resistance, they want to tame, perhaps, to hold all this drive in their hands. I’m not a sheep, not one of the glamorous dolls who fill our show-business. I can beat any man, although I can be soft and diplomatic.

Can you remember your craziest action?
- Being 8 months pregnant, I went to USA for video-shooting. They wouldn’t let me go on the plane! But I’ve decided that this will be fun for the baby as well: will fly, visit a new country… (laughs)

How did Parviz react?
- He was shocked, of course. But he knew that it’s useless to say “no” to me.

And some say that mothers have strong self-survival instinct…
- Of course I’m not the madcap I was at sixteen. But I can’t let down my personality as well.

What’s a romantic act for you?
- To jump with a parachute and make love on the process. If the parachute won’t open, at least you’ll get some pleasure on the way! (laughs).

You’re speaking from experience?
- No, but it’s a good idea, gotta do it someday.

Why did you decide to start a solo-career?
- I just grew up from the girly image and felt that I can do everything on my own. I work without a producer, I already gathered a new crew, recorded few demos, soon I’m going to the US to make an album. It’ll be a powerful project in the genre of “sex-rock” – I made that up. (smiles). I plan to work for the western market, because in our country there’s simply no show-business. There are girls for buyers and boys for something incomprehensible. There’s no creativity in here. That’s way some “sparklings” are doing so well – blondes look-alikes with the same tan. “Singing panties”, how I call them. A lot of hypocrisy, very little creativity. That’s why we’re far from America a million years.

And you’ll make it?
- I have all the abilities for that.

It feels like you have a little fire engine inside of you. How do you get enough energy for all this?
- I can sleep 2-3 hours a day – and I feel good.

Olga Siplivaya

Argos
03-06-2010, 14:43
OK! #22 (186), 3 June 2010

http://radikal.ru/F/s43.radikal.ru/i100/1006/3e/194b84ed5b68.jpg.html
http://radikal.ru/F/s43.radikal.ru/i101/1006/ab/73b0bcd42f99.jpg.html
http://radikal.ru/F/i082.radikal.ru/1006/f0/42a0a910428b.jpg.html
http://radikal.ru/F/s45.radikal.ru/i107/1006/64/f561d938c230.jpg.html
http://radikal.ru/F/s39.radikal.ru/i084/1006/c5/c6a58f4f0a55.jpg.html
http://radikal.ru/F/s04.radikal.ru/i177/1006/49/075d3370618d.jpg.html
http://radikal.ru/F/s006.radikal.ru/i213/1006/e2/3f6d3ea05845.jpg.html
(Thanks to миллиметры_поблажки -tatu.ru)

little_polar_bear
03-06-2010, 17:37
Maybe it's just me, but I checked the links Argos posted and they seem to appear only in thumbnails for me.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/491/18111965.jpg
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/138/46368665.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/i/45150274.jpg/
http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/7261/51443548.jpg
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5493/24143315.jpg
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/3857/16185507.jpg
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7074/25676497.jpg

Ouch, I copied the wrong ones! Thanks for correcting!

regigigas1505
03-06-2010, 22:14
Thanks so much, little_polar_bear!

But... I don't know. To me, someone who is so unique beauty-wise and gets to destroy her own face like YV did is JUST not OK. I'm still thinking she needs some serious help...

She looks cute, but those are professional photos and, still, her mouth is just wrong. Just not her anymore.

Sad.

Anyways, I find it really odd that the interviewer did not ask about her face or lips. It's like Yulia wanted to pass this "I'm just fine and so normal, I rock" image. I, for sure, am not buying it.

And, no, I was never a Yulia hater. Actually, she was my favourite all along and I could care less about Lena. Turns out Lena's the one who cared the most for her fans - and still does. She works hard and was able to pull off a better performance on-stage like t.A.T.u. (or Yulia, for that matter) never ever did. And this, again, comes from a person which always found Yulia amazing on stage. Always found Lena boring.

Gotta just love what tomorrow brings. x)

fanoff
03-06-2010, 22:28
I loved it.

RowerB
03-06-2010, 22:44
and was able to pull off a better performance on-stage like t.A.T.u. (or Yulia, for that matter) never ever did.
I missed that. Post a link please.

little_polar_bear
04-06-2010, 20:02
Yesterday (June 3rd) was not only the release date of the OK! magazine, but the Billboard Magazine Party in Moscow where Yulia was on stage together with Sergey Lazarev and Timati while they performed "Lazerboy" apparantely. Yulia wore something that made many photographers take pics from her panty area. And again Schlachover can be seen in some pics standing there in the background :bum: Maybe he's helping her for events in Moscow, who knows? But since he is standing in the background, it looks as if he really worked for her. There are some pix that show Yulia talk to MTV - we'll see if they'll air something.

http://shcontent.life.ru/media/gallery_data/1006/fbe131d8c32f50d8c319a8ee25faec19.jpg
http://shcontent.life.ru/media/gallery_data/1006/58babfcb050bb1ca2b4625ff2aeb14b8.jpg
http://shcontent.life.ru/media/gallery_data/1006/bf65de87938d1acdf52829d5328cebf7.jpg
http://mainpeople.ru/images/events_gallery/14297/img521753.jpg
http://mainpeople.ru/images/events_gallery/14297/img521785.jpg
http://mainpeople.ru/images/events_gallery/14297/img521705.jpg
http://i069.radikal.ru/1006/7a/985a16b56292.jpg

Thanks to миллиметры_поблажки and Fanta

And a sweet article from Life Showbiz that tell the story of Yulia's lips once again, eagerly the photographers must have waited for her to make her lips look even bigger and to get a good glimpse of her undies. She's in the headlines, so it worked - for both parties LOL.

http://www.lifeshowbiz.ru/news/26748

Thanks to Thegod

fanoff
04-06-2010, 20:33
Seems like Yulia Volkova is officially back!

MalchikGeiBrand
04-06-2010, 22:08
I'm quite liking this new haircut of hers... At least, it distracts me from her ultra-lips-2010 anyway (occasionally). Her hair is like a mix between the hair she had in her teens and her on-growing self. She's cute in the photoshoot, too.

Thanks for all the pictures and interviews! The interview was a pretty nice read. It's nice nothing too crazy happened with her and Parviz, but I hope she'll find someone to really settle down with for long term.

little_polar_bear
04-06-2010, 23:03
More yellow press, this time not about the lips.
On June 2nd, our all-time favourite Zhizn reported that Yulia's new boyfriend was a guy called Kyrill, a successful businessman dealing with buildings of some sort. Zhizn writes that the two were seen more than once having supper in a restaurant in the Slavic area and later on going to sing karaoke. The other bits are nothing new.

Source: http://www.zhizn.ru/articles/show/149

regigigas1505
05-06-2010, 01:02
The article actually says she's just done it again: more lips. And we can clearly see them.

Well, if she wants to make the headlines for the scandals... Let her be. :p

Argos
05-06-2010, 09:32
More yellow press, this time not about the lips.
On June 2nd, our all-time favourite Zhizn reported that Yulia's new boyfriend was a guy called Kyrill, a successful businessman dealing with buildings of some sort. Zhizn writes that the two were seen more than once having supper in a restaurant in the Slavic area and later on going to sing karaoke. The other bits are nothing new.

Source: http://www.zhizn.ru/articles/show/149
Haha, always intrigued how family and friends jabber on command of Volkova to the yellow press. First they hardly even knew that they seperated and are shocked about Parviz wanting to take away the son, now, two days after the interview in OK they even know the name and occupation of her new bedtime sweetie. If she would work more insistently on her artistical career, she wouldn't need the trash publicity...:rolleyes:

crazy malchik
05-06-2010, 11:10
She is ugly.

parasun
05-06-2010, 20:20
She is ugly.

Hold your tongue! :bebebe:

obez17
06-06-2010, 02:54
bleeeeh. i love the interview, but seeing these new pictures of her and lazarev...i think it's time she joined VIA Gra. :eek:

Argos
06-06-2010, 10:39
...i think it's time she joined VIA Gra. :eek:
You insulted VIA Gra! :bebebe:
- VIA Gra are professionals
- VIA Gra can behave
- VIA Gra are sexy, but stylish
- VIA Gra are working around the year, for 10 years now, with rarely a pause
- VIA Gra show great performances
- VIA Gra don't talk nonsense in interviews
- VIA Gra have only great songs, frequently played on radio. Practically every year they get a Golden Grammofon
- VIA Gra are always good looking. You won't ever find pictures like that (http://shcontent.life.ru/media/images/100604/48d349ff747bd4ffebcf29fa35c13dde.jpg) from any of the current and ex-VIA Gra girls

There's only one answer from VIA Gra, if Yulya ever wants to be part of them: Пошёл вон!

sakuya
06-06-2010, 12:55
To which viagra girl you direct your statement? there was so many of them I got confused :D

Argos
06-06-2010, 18:47
To which viagra girl you direct your statement? there was so many of them I got confused :D
Actually I had all of them in mind. Though I can't guarantee for Svetlana Loboda with some of my statements. But she was there for only three months. About the 'many'. Well, if you are really dedicated: on average you have to learn just one new name in eleven months. :D

sakuya
06-06-2010, 22:07
Though I can't guarantee for Svetlana Loboda with some of my statements. But she was there for only three months.

Yeah, she looks like a grandma compared to them :)

Starrgurl
08-06-2010, 01:09
I don't like via gra, but I doubt they would accept yulia into the group.

EsseAmaAquele
09-06-2010, 04:16
This topic is about Yulia Volkova or VIA Gra? :confused:

obez17
10-06-2010, 03:54
You insulted VIA Gra! :bebebe:
- VIA Gra are professionals
- VIA Gra can behave
- VIA Gra are sexy, but stylish
- VIA Gra are working around the year, for 10 years now, with rarely a pause
- VIA Gra show great performances
- VIA Gra don't talk nonsense in interviews
- VIA Gra have only great songs, frequently played on radio. Practically every year they get a Golden Grammofon
- VIA Gra are always good looking. You won't ever find pictures like that (http://shcontent.life.ru/media/images/100604/48d349ff747bd4ffebcf29fa35c13dde.jpg) from any of the current and ex-VIA Gra girls

There's only one answer from VIA Gra, if Yulya ever wants to be part of them: Пошёл вон!

Would you calm down. LOL. I love VIA Gra, they are my second favorite group to t.A.T.u., but they're all really slutty women (at least by appearance) and I think Yulia's starting to really fit into that crowd. She just loves to show herself off. There's nothing wrong with that. hehehe

And I think she kinda resembles Nadya in that picture. :p

MalchikGeiBrand
10-06-2010, 04:49
Isn't Yulia too short compared to the VIA Gra girls though? :p We wouldn't want them stepping all over her.

Lena and Yulia (especially) did have their share of pretty revealing pictures in Tatu, but they never had those attitudes that screamed "me so sexii I grope myself on stage in slow motion~~~". Yulia always had a sex-appeal vibe though. It seems to be a part of her natural charisma. At least, she probably wants it to be. I just hope she doesn't make it the 100% focus in whatever she does.

Argos
10-06-2010, 16:39
...but they're all really slutty women (at least by appearance)
Ehm, are you member of some ultra mossback sect somewhere in the deepest solitude of the wide wide west? I haven't seen even one VIA Gra performance, where they behaved slutty (judging from my own Viagraphy, and that's more than 200 TV performances and approx a dozen concerts)
and I think Yulia's starting to really fit into that crowd.)
Well, she'll fit easily into Albina's stomach, because she will swallow her right at the moment she opens her mouth without permission. :laugh:
And I think she kinda resembles Nadya in that picture. :p
In a skin deep sense yes. But from the moment she moves or talks - universes apart. In some aspects Yulya reminds me more Svetlana Loboda. Her addiction to make scandals, the exaggeration especially with her sexy appearance and the big mouth (double sense!) makes them somehow similar. Maybe her announced sex-rock is even inspired by Loboda, we'll see.

Blakeich
12-06-2010, 00:24
I ADORE VIA GRA :D

thelastblossom
12-06-2010, 13:11
Stop going so offtopic

regigigas1505
12-06-2010, 20:12
Via Gra? A medicine is now better than Yulia?

Hmmm, maybe?! :p

Haha, but, seriously, just NO. I don't even know those.
Yulia could look like a dog (she'll get there) and she'd still matter -- they're not internationally famous, you see?! And never were.

Argos
12-06-2010, 21:23
they're not internationally famous, you see?! And never were.
Well, tatu wouldn't be either with just their music. VIA Gra never kissed each other in wet shirts in the rain, didn't masturbate in front of the camera etc. See, there is always a reason to become famous outside your country. It's just a matter how far you go.

Chobit
06-07-2010, 14:36
"Yulia Volkova Solo Project"... hm... this thing hasn't moved one tiny bit in the right direction (and I didn't follow t.A.T.u. respectively Lena and/or Yulia for app. 2 years (!) for god's sake).

At least Lena's doing some kind of music but probably no one having heard of her before as a part of t.A.T.u. will ever listen to her stuff.

Well, they had their time and that was a bloody great time... and it's clearly over thanks to their (mis)management.

parasun
08-07-2010, 18:36
WTF is going on? What is she doing? I'm so tired of waiting for her to start something... It's like all she has ever wanted to do is be as famous as possible without having to do anything...

Starrgurl
12-07-2010, 20:22
I think that's exactly what she wants. It's all she ever does.

regigigas1505
20-07-2010, 22:36
Some tension has laid on both sides.

Yulia, in this interview > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnHvFEaZvA < said two important things:

* She dislikes the fact that Lena sang ATTSS and NGGU in her performances; she thinks it's stupid.
* She thinks Lena's work and new songs are silly and, therefore, are meant to disappear really soon.

Lena responded in this video to Yulia's comments: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFUDW3FdImU&feature=player_embedded

And Yulia also said in the same interview that her project will be a BIG BOOM; "it'll make people want to make love with each other!".

AshMcAuliffe
20-07-2010, 22:42
Yulia = FAIL! Jealous, lazy biatch.

regigigas1505
20-07-2010, 22:50
^ Heh, many many many people agree with you. Fans are really mad at Yulia and only a few minority think she was just drunk.

I don't think being drunk justifies saying bad things about a friend... If they're not friends, Yulia should AT LEAST respect Lena for the 10 years they were together. This woman is just sick and crazy!

I know Lena's not a saint or anything and I understand what she wanted by responding the way she did, but I'll still follow her work. Yulia, on the other hand... Uh-oh. Thanks and sorry, but no. I'm ashamed of liking someone who says such things. Glad I no longer do.

Fuglya. :p

little_polar_bear
21-07-2010, 03:17
Thanks for posting it here also. There's life on tatu.ru at the moment. Who knew this could ever happen again?!

I agree that Yulia's words were not appropriate so much but maybe she intended it to make her point stronger. She wanted to make an entrance that night and we know she was successful, so she is acting super exaggerated as was her lipstick and (non-)clothes, but ok. I agree with what she has said though. I don't like Katina singing t.A.T.u. trackas a solo artist, especially not the t.A.T.u. anthems - this hurts me and I guess Yulia, too. This was the point I was not only desinterested, but slightly disliking the project and strategy they are following right now. Lena's reply was fast (well, nothing much to do after the holidays it seems than reading the forum and checking some blogs and stuff) - she was diplomatic and said what she had to say or rather was asked to by one of her staff members. Nothing new.
Yulia has already expressed her discomfort personally, before she was asked in public. So, also nothing new for Lena and the guys, even if they are upset and hurt by Yulia's words as well.
So, let's all be happily together in pain and wait for more to come.

On the Russian forum of tatu.ru someone said or quoted that t.A.T.u. will only get back together at one point if Renski isn't present anymore (- definitely so). It looks very unlikely at the moment and both girls should one day maybe take the time and talk things out - alone and without any staff around because right now there are so many mixed emotions and probably things left unspoken that we see how touchy all this is... Going to bed now, amen.

Edgar
21-07-2010, 21:08
Yulia = FAIL!

I must guess that You have too information about Yulia Project, So You will post it? Because I don't have nothing about that Project. But I really think that You don't have any thing about this project so I don't think that you can say that will failed ;)

Yulia =Jealous

Right now that's so false thank to this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwnHvFEaZvA
I think that was so nice from Yulia. Because Lena really don't sing so good Not gonna get us, All the things she said and I won't talk about how she sings Running blind :bum:. And if you really think about Lena Project is a solo project, a new thing and a better thing. You really won't want that She sings old tracks from other projects ;)

Yulia = lazy biatch.

Right now You can't talk about that because Nobody knows

Talyubittu
21-07-2010, 23:34
Bitch needs to crank out some tunage. Her lips are growing faster than her musical career is.

thelastblossom
21-07-2010, 23:55
Bitch needs to crank out some tunage. Her lips are growing faster than her musical career is.

lmao :D

AshMcAuliffe
21-07-2010, 23:57

Nail on the head!!

nikki
22-07-2010, 22:58
Her lips are scary ! At this rate she's going to look like Jordan (Katie Price or Reid or whatever her name is now). Have a google :D)

Talyubittu
23-07-2010, 22:16
Her lips are scary ! At this rate she's going to look like Jordan (Katie Price or Reid or whatever her name is now). Have a google :D)

Amanda Lepore (http://www.celebritysmackblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/amanda-lepore-heatherette.jpg)

EsseAmaAquele
26-07-2010, 02:41
I guess she just said what she think, it's personally . This fight is more in our hands, people just hear and create more drama.

Yves
27-07-2010, 15:55
Her lips are growing faster than her musical career is.

Awesome comment.:D

little_polar_bear
28-07-2010, 11:19
Well, as stupid as it may sound, but having her lips done seems to be one of the best decisions ever made, considering people ARE still talking about it - after two years.

Talyubittu
28-07-2010, 21:34
Well, as stupid as it may sound, but having her lips done seems to be one of the best decisions ever made, considering people ARE still talking about it - after two years.

t.A.T.u. fans are talking about it. - And the only reason we are is because she went from looking like a goddess to a cross dresser.

little_polar_bear
28-07-2010, 21:45
^It's cool. But I really like some cross dressers :D

Argos
29-07-2010, 15:57
Uhm, can't say that she had to. She gets noticed anyway and everybody talks about her, even without lips, parties and other dramas. Lets make a resumé:

Lena is working hard and lets every fan know it, has an own webpage, she does diary entries, video blogs, lets musicians tweet, releases a song on the webpage, has two full concerts, six new songs, announces the release time of the debut album, the shooting of a video...and nobody in Russia takes notice.

Yulya on the other hand has nothing like that to offer. She drops her lover and everybody knows, comes home with a glass of herbals, and everybody knows, her new friend kisses her on the belly-button and everybody knows, and finally she mocks at her former partner, and people notice for the first time that Lena is doing something. Actually Lena should thank her for doing promotion for the Katina project! :laugh:

little_polar_bear
29-07-2010, 17:37
Actually Lena should thank her for doing promotion for the Katina project! :laugh:

Totally, but not only Yulia since she must have been asked first to give a statement which she then did :coctail:

Argos
29-07-2010, 18:20
... she must have been asked first to give a statement which she then did.
Hm, to be honest: I don't trust Volkova. She is the 'Mistress of Ceremonies' in Russia and I won't be surprised if the interviewer had been 'forced' to ask. It's always helpful when a 'close friend' (aka A.M.) gives some information beforehand (Pst, there is some animosity between the ex-tatu girls...blablabla...) and then the reporter asks the right questions, while Yulya, well prepared, spills her poison. It wouldn't be the first, and not the tenth time Yulya manipulates the media. Her appearances are well thought out staging, pretty much always.

little_polar_bear
29-07-2010, 21:58
^ Well, argos I am sure this is also possible - "good" people will always and most of the time be able to make the journalists ask them the questions they want to answer. But I had just hoped that the sweet MTV VJ (in case he is...) knew of Lena's existence as well... But we're getting a bit off-topic here ;)
But, of course - this will be question # 1 for both girls in the future. What is the other one doing? People will ask that, it's normal...

fanoff
30-07-2010, 12:18
:lol: So true!

regigigas1505
31-07-2010, 18:24
It's depressive to watch someone like Argos turn into a Lena hater. And, suddenly, Yulia is DA BOMB.

Oh, please...

sakuya
31-07-2010, 19:40
It's depressive to watch someone like Argos turn into a Lena hater. And, suddenly, Yulia is DA BOMB.

Oh, please...

agreed

Talyubittu
01-08-2010, 13:14

Oh, please...

When did he ever reference Yulia as anything less than slightly more appealing than the average person? - Nobody here is a "Lena hater" - however, there are a ton of people crammed up her ginger ass for no reason other than they were t.A.T.u. fans.

Argos
01-08-2010, 16:27
... Argos turn into a Lena hater.
Paranoia pills?

regigigas1505
02-08-2010, 02:18
That's not true, Talyubittu. People are just giving her a chance. You can't come to a good conclusion based on two live performances. People are just waiting, and they're excited.

And, Argos, I hope I'm wrong, then. I hope I'm wrong about others, too, like little_polar_bear. It seems like Lena's doomed just because Renski with her. Because all you do is critisize Lena - not wisely, but spitefully. Just check their posts, Talyubittu, and you'll understand what I mean.

Edgar
02-08-2010, 04:43
Sorry Regigigas1505
It seems like Lena's doomed just because Renski with her. Because all you do is critisize Lena - not wisely, but spitefully.
And What? it was her decision to be with him then that's her fault. But I really think that Nobody here does is critisize Lena by that. Even I should say that We do is critisize her by her own limitations (aleast me)

EsseAmaAquele
02-08-2010, 05:41
"Yulia Volkova Solo Project"...:confused:

Argos
02-08-2010, 13:51
And, Argos, I hope I'm wrong, then. I hope I'm wrong about others, too, like little_polar_bear. It seems like Lena's doomed just because Renski with her. Because all you do is critisize Lena - not wisely, but spitefully.
I don't know what you mean exactly. Aileen and I explained with many arguments and without personal insults toward Lena, what we think about the Katina project and how they handle certain critical points without being mean. If I remember correctly, lately I was even more 'spiteful' towards Yulya than her.

On the other hand there is...
This woman is just sick and crazy!
Fuglya
That's of course not spiteful, but wisely critisizing Yulya. May it be that you are a bit biased, even a little bit blind on one eye?

mulder
02-08-2010, 19:54
Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material.

@ Talyubittu: This is a direct quote by you on the Lena Katina Solo Project thread.

As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.

Maybe you should try to make your mind up before posting.

Talyubittu
02-08-2010, 22:09
@ Talyubittu: This is a direct quote by you on the Lena Katina Solo Project thread.

Maybe you should try to make your mind up before posting.

xxxxxxx xxxxx. Maybe you should read EVERYTHING said before posting. Do not try to make me look like an idiot because I will come back faster than gentile warts and eat you. My non-hacked up-bits-and-pieces quote that you mutilated WAS:

As a newcomer trying to establish her own sound, Lena should not be performing any t.A.T.u. music - especially the hits. t.A.T.u. is not Lena Katina, that is the sole purpose of why she is now a solo artist.

AND:

Because. You're missing the entire point that Lena should be establishing herself as Lena Katina. Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.

Read the entire thing next time. Because now you look like an even bigger xxxxx.

Shes new. She doesn't have enough material. She got shows. What she is supposed to perform if the album material is not ready? Although I agree covering other artists than tatu would be more favorable option.

If the album has 12 songs, then she should be performing more than six of her own. She's had over a year, her album should be ready to perform live. If not, I have already lost faith in this project.

I censored your post. Can we agree that we don't use insults and foul language on this forum?

mulder
02-08-2010, 22:54
Talyubittu

My quote from the previous page:

Your quote from this page:

Now I would like you to point out where I "hacked up and mutilated" the quote. When you can't, I want you to apologise to me for calling me an idiot. At no time have I ever insulted you personally in either of the threads and your unwarranted attack on me is completely out of order.

Argos
02-08-2010, 22:56
Just a little reminder from moderator's side: There is no need for personal offense in the posts. Let your opinions talk for themselves. Debasement of other users doesn't make any argument more valid. Thank you!

mulder
02-08-2010, 22:57
Argos

Thank you.

RowerB
02-08-2010, 23:49
This is Yulia’s thread and she is great.

Do not try to make me look like an idiot
Too late to see all your post, Talyubittu, but that bit is hilarious.

Argos
03-08-2010, 00:00
This is Yulia’s thread and she is great.
Amen to that. So let's try to stay on topic from now on!

Talyubittu
03-08-2010, 08:50
Talyubittu

My quote from the previous page:

Your quote from this page:

Now I would like you to point out where I "hacked up and mutilated" the quote. When you can't, I want you to apologise to me for calling me an idiot. At no time have I ever insulted you personally in either of the threads and your unwarranted attack on me is completely out of order.

First off, it's not that quote because obviously - nothing is different. And you are mutilating the quote by manipulating it to a wording that means what you would like it to mean instead of reading the text that goes on as a continuous thought. Perhaps you should actually look at the quote that you know you only quoted part of? - I wouldn't bitch about you mutilating my quote if quite obviously they are the same.

The quote in question, if you are still confused - is this one:

Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.

Of course if you only take the first part of that post and situate it next to the other, it's going to look like a huge contradiction. Obviously, that is not the case.

Too late to see all your post, Talyubittu, but that bit is hilarious.

You're 40, unmarried and busy worshiping Yulia to the point that you find trying to insult me is some sort of fanfare as punishment for my blatant expression of the truth. That is the only thing that is hilarious here.

Argos
03-08-2010, 10:02
Tim please, may we end this dispute here?

First of all, this is completely offtopic and it may become annoying for most of the users.

Second: Mulder was certainly not the only one stumbling over some contradiction. If you would have explained the misapprehension in a calm manner all this quarrel could have been avoided.

Third: RowerB's private life is not matter of discussion unless he wants to discuss it himself, all the more that this is a thread dedicated to Volkova. You may have a jolly palaver with him about his family affairs via PM, but not here.

mulder
03-08-2010, 19:09
Talyubittu

I have no further interest in conversing with you.

All future posts by you will be ignored.

*plonk* (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plonk_%28Usenet%29)

Argos
04-08-2010, 09:37
I have moved quite a lot of posts to the "Lena Katina Solo Project" thread, for obvious reasons. Unfortunately I have torn apart some discussion and we have some cross references. My apologies for that. Please post your comments in the right thread!

Talyubittu
04-08-2010, 12:56
Second: Mulder was certainly not the only one stumbling over some contradiction. If you would have explained the misapprehension in a calm manner all this quarrel could have been avoided.

First off, it's not that quote because obviously - nothing is different. And you are mutilating the quote by manipulating it to a wording that means what you would like it to mean instead of reading the text that goes on as a continuous thought. Perhaps you should actually look at the quote that you know you only quoted part of? - I wouldn't bitch about you mutilating my quote if quite obviously they are the same.

Nobody is saying she should completely abandon all t.A.T.u. material. But eight songs of t.A.T.u. in her entire setlist? Seriously? No former band member does that injustice to their former band.
Of course if you only take the first part of that post and situate it next to the other, it's going to look like a huge contradiction. Obviously, that is not the case.

I do not see what is so hard to comprehend about that entire thought. In explained this over and over again, and Mulder wasn't even referencing the correct quote. I'm having trouble seeing where exactly this is hard to follow.

Argos
04-08-2010, 15:29
To give some hope to the Yulya fans - there is some news popping up, obviously from Sasha Tityanko on her facebook (don't know the link, so ...). sunm at tatu.ru reported it.
What a splendid photosession we made for Julia Volkova! New image, new sound, will be released in autumn, guys. Slava, Gala, Ernest, you are the best!
She provided some pics, which tebya_skuchayu from tatu.ru has put together on the Argentinian fan site (http://showmelove6.blogspot.com/).
We see there Sasha Tityanko, Leonid Shlyahover, David Junk and three other people with names Gary, Holger and Sanches (the girl).

crazy malchik
04-08-2010, 18:39
http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1240/36869152145008316514419.jpg

She's scary.

little_polar_bear
04-08-2010, 18:46
Thanks for the news, argos. The "image" for the photosession, well well - American mainstream maybe (Yulia has always known what a crucial factor the body plays if you want to sell yourself - don't forget that she filled her bra when shooting "Eralash" :D), but I am so happy that Tityanko is part of her team. Really, really happy here.

Edit: That's the status update from Tityanko from her personal facebook which every registered member can see, without being "friends" with her, 11 hours ago:
Oh kakuiu shikarnuiu fotosessiu mi sdelali dlia Julia Volkova! New image,new sound.viydet oseniu.rebiata-Slava,Gala,Ernest-vi luchshie!

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000147323652&ref=ts

Did some fun Facebook research.

Sasha seems to be good friends with Martin Martan (Podnebesnaya). Both were at Yulia's 25th birthday party:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs202.snc3/20960_108898642458379_100000147323652_239347_41053 96_n.jpg

Here are personal pix from Sasha she uploaded on June 29th, 2010.
(This photoshoot Sasha mentions took place before June 29th, therefore Yulia might be in Moscow at the moment.)

sunbathing in Casa del Mar/Santa Monica (around June 13th, source. Sasha's status updates):
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537562727820_100000147323652_424339_44169 66_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs001.ash2/33405_139537719394471_100000147323652_424386_80242 90_n.jpg

Las Vegas/Wynn (June 14th):
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537592727817_100000147323652_424348_35043 0_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs001.snc4/33405_139537572727819_100000147323652_424342_68139 88_n.jpg

somewhere?
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537586061151_100000147323652_424346_75271 69_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs001.snc4/33405_139537606061149_100000147323652_424352_59781 9_n.jpg

L.A. again:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs001.snc4/33405_139537622727814_100000147323652_424357_22686 8_n.jpg (with Junk)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537649394478_100000147323652_424365_81810 26_n.jpg

Malibu (argos mentioned already several times that there was a rumour Yulia shot a video in Malibu, at least now we know she has actually been there)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs001.snc4/33405_139537662727810_100000147323652_424369_77503 76_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs001.ash2/33405_139537659394477_100000147323652_424368_83590 56_n.jpg

So, after Malibu they seemed to have flown to Washington DC. This is in the president's airplane Airforce One, I presume or my Russian is too bad and this is only Las Vegas - Sasha didn't order her pix chronologically).
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs151.snc4/36920_139539462727630_100000147323652_424407_77768 84_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537686061141_100000147323652_424376_32555 44_n.jpg

together with Julia Sanchez (seems to be a good friend of Sasha and not unimportant for t.A.T.u. fans, her FB profile tells she's bisexual... LOL. She likes meditation and must be a kind of an artist, painter maybe)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537716061138_100000147323652_424385_61903 63_n.jpg

Photoshooting took place at an Indian place (see the lighting)
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs001.ash2/33405_139537706061139_100000147323652_424382_19311 36_n.jpg
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs021.snc4/33405_139537709394472_100000147323652_424383_65312 33_n.jpg

To me it doesn't look that mainstream from this angle - hardly wearing pants and a suit - sexy!

Some other tiny observation: Schlachover, Yulia's director, is Facebook friends with Katya Ledokol. No one from team Lena (such as Zhenya or Olga) are friends with anyone from team Yulia. Might not say much or might say very much.
Of course, we don't know yet if Yulia has gathered the "right" people for a successful solo project, but there are two things for certain: They all have played an important role when t.A.T.u. were still successful (involved before the end of 2006) and she knows these people, she has worked with them before and she trusts them.

regigigas1505
04-08-2010, 20:13
Thanks for the update!

Yulia looks nice.

Who's this Sasha woman?

Argos
04-08-2010, 20:26
Who's this Sasha woman?
Was tatu press lady after Beata's accident until 2005, when she married Galoyan. Later she became PR manager of Dima Bilan.

RowerB
04-08-2010, 20:58
Thanks for posting, little_polar_bear.

Edgar
04-08-2010, 21:29
Thank You, Aileen. :heart:

little_polar_bear
04-08-2010, 21:44
The photographer might have been this guy: Slava Filippov
http://www.slavafilippov.com/

If you search among celebreties, you will find a photo from Lena.

Sasha has been in Berlin and London for work lately. Schlachover is still living in Berlin, his daughter anyway. And Sasha is Facebook friends with his daughter, therefore do I believe they did some work together also in Germany.

Edgar
04-08-2010, 22:02
If you search among celebreties, you will find a photo from Lena.

is this photo? Lena (http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4182/lenal.jpg)
Woow You're so wonderful, Aileen

Argos
04-08-2010, 22:10
Thank you Aileen! What a thorough research! :done:

little_polar_bear
04-08-2010, 22:17
is this photo? Lena (http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/4182/lenal.jpg)
Woow You're so wonderful, Aileen

You're wonderful, too, my dear because yes, this one :)

And I like the Sanches girl ;) http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/305261205/________.jpg.jpg

EDIT: August 5th. Again just a random thought, but I don't know where sunm (?) got those mobile phone pix from. Maybe Sasha wasn't even referring to that "old" Indian photoshoot. If she did, then maybe because she has seen the results just now because she is in L.A. right now.

I'll be off for the rest of this month now, thesis :rolleyes:, so I'm stating it here, so that I am not logging in again LOL.

EsseAmaAquele
06-08-2010, 20:54
This pictures of Yulia and members of "Cinema Bizarre"

http://my.opera.com/only-tatu/albums/showpic.dml?album=3695392&picture=60168212 http://my.opera.com/only-tatu/albums/showpic.dml?album=3695392&picture=53853002

Maybe they work with her...someone know this band?

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinema_Bizarre

Argos
06-08-2010, 21:42
Maybe they work with her...someone know this band?
They are on 'hiatus' as far as I know...on a definite 'hiatus' like the tatu-hiatus, if you know what I mean.

taturocks8
08-08-2010, 06:07
I don't dislike yulia I just think it was wrong what she said about lena. Also I don't think from what i seen with yulias bfs she can stay with one partner a long time she changes her bfs all the time like she gets board with them then moves on. It might be the way she is. Anyway it will be interesting to see what her music will be like as a solo artist.

Thanks little polar bear for the links to the photos. :) Yulia looks good :) I do hope she does well. sasha girl is very pretty too.

EsseAmaAquele
17-08-2010, 19:43
Volkova & Chris Linke

http://chrislinke.blogg.se/2010/july/linke-and-yulia.html

Source: tatu.ru/forum

Tks MissVolk

sakuya
17-08-2010, 23:33
Who is he?

EsseAmaAquele
18-08-2010, 16:07
Singer and songwriter...:confused:

Argos
19-08-2010, 21:21
Maybe we have here the launch of Yulya's solo career! Announced by paparazzi (http://www.paparazzi.ru/blogs/loverkissed/100433/)
Yulya Volkova Glam Party!

Yulya Volkova and her party to support the solo project!
http://vkontakte.ru/club19361999

Date of the celebration of the party the night from 9th to 10th September! Free bar! In the club "U2". From today on ticket sales, the first week tickets cost 1000 rubles. Following weeks the price will increase closer to the party.

For ticket orders write a private message to the organizer. This is by far not all news. Follow the updates.

You can expect: favourite music, friendly atmosphere, competitions, exclusive prizes, performances of invited groups, free bar and of course Yulya Volkova.

Yulya Volkova, Vena (maybe), Koshka, Anexis, 220, Decadenta, The Metipash
19.08.2010 21:21:43 loverkissed for paparazzi.ru

Endri
19-08-2010, 22:54
Thanks for posting. Sounds hot!

EsseAmaAquele
20-08-2010, 01:56
where are you guys? Its a big news! Go volkova, you can do it!

regigigas1505
20-08-2010, 01:57
Thank you for posting!

Sounds really fun, yeah! I think it's smart for her to debut at Russia. I hope she can draw a lot of attention and surprise us all. Go, Volkova!

Starrgurl
20-08-2010, 03:09
Oh damn.
I zure hope I reamember this int he morning, I'm really wasted right now.

Butjh that sounds awesome!

Endri
20-08-2010, 08:51
Oh damn.

Butjh that sounds awesome!cool story.

regigigas1505
20-08-2010, 17:36
Oh damn.

Butjh that sounds awesome!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDDD

Starrgurl
21-08-2010, 02:10
I didn't think I typed THAT badly...

But anyway, knowing Yulia, this will all probably turn out to not be true or be canceled.

Argos
21-08-2010, 22:38
Confirmation of the One And Only herself, on Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPp67Kw6H0)!

Edgar
21-08-2010, 23:08
I don't know if that's true or false but there's a file (Demo, Studio version? Who knows? ). Sometimes I think that was Yulia, Sometimes I think that wasn't Yulia.

Юля Волкова - Заразилась Тобой (http://www.sendspace.com/file/3km8a2)

That remember me her last perfomance but I want to think that's false

Endri
21-08-2010, 23:33
I don't know if that's true or false but there's a file (Demo, Studio version? Who knows? ). Sometimes I think that was Yulia, Sometimes I think that wasn't Yulia.

She sounds more like Lena rather than Yulia. :laugh:
Excited about the start of her solo career. Never thought it would happen. :o Still, she's in my heart.

Argos
21-08-2010, 23:33

In Star Factory 2 there was a Yuliya Volkova. Can't remember her well, but probably this is her. If I have time I'll look in my recordings.

Edgar
21-08-2010, 23:37
She sounds more like Lena rather than Yulia. :laugh:
Excited about the start of her solo career. Never thought it would happen. :o Still, she's in my heart.

I don't think that how Lena but that many times doesn't sound how Yulia but if that's a false demo, I'm starting to think that the start of her solo career will be soon. :ithink:

In Star Factory 2 there was a Yuliya Volkova.
I will search for more information about that Yulia. Thank you :rose:

regigigas1505
22-08-2010, 02:48
Whose YouTube channel is that? :confused:

Nice of her to make a video about it! I like the message. I'm excited for her debut!!!

Argos
22-08-2010, 08:13
Whose YouTube channel is that? :confused:
The group "The Metipash" (http://forum.tatysite.net/showthread.php?t=12848), Stas Pavlov.

fanoff
24-08-2010, 12:27
Finally a move from Yulia!

little_polar_bear
01-09-2010, 21:30
A tiny side-note which has definitely nothing to do with Volkova, but her hm? (parasitic or simply good connected) team Schlachover and Tityanko who met among (how many?) others Bono when he was in Moscow last week. U2 had a concert there recently.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs396.snc4/45888_155528977795345_100000147323652_534498_52645 83_n.jpg

regigigas1505
02-09-2010, 04:26
I had a crazy glimpse of Yulia singing with U2 right now. Better go to bed. :p

Thanks, little_polar_bear! For you always keep us updated.

Argos
02-09-2010, 05:31
A tiny side-note which has definitely nothing to do with Volkova, but her hm? (parasitic or simply good connected) team Schlachover and Tityanko who met among (how many?) others Bono when he was in Moscow last week. U2 had a concert there recently.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs396.snc4/45888_155528977795345_100000147323652_534498_52645 83_n.jpg
...and she flirted with Gorby! :D And now everybody knows that while the president had only tea with Bono she had a whole dinner. Yes, sooo famous...:rolleyes:

convol
06-09-2010, 00:41
I'm completely out of the loop: Is Tityanko still married to Galoyan? What has Tityanko been up to all these years, by the way? and now she's managing Yulia or?

Seems like Bono made quite a splash? He sang a duet with Shevchuk too. Personally I can't stand the guy (Bono that is).

regigigas1505
06-09-2010, 03:35
4 days 'till we get there! So curious...

Argos
06-09-2010, 16:13
Is Tityanko still married to Galoyan?
No. Just for some months.
What has Tityanko been up to all these years, by the way?
What's the Swedish expression for dazzler, good-for-nothing, parasite?
and now she's managing Yulia or?
If you say so...:rolleyes:

Tityanko is one of those people who run from party to party to get some idiot pay her bills. She plays the role of an international artist's manager and spends days on beaches and nights on parties. Lately she 'worked' for Dima Bilan, but she got fired at the end of last year and was in need of a host animal, which she found in Volkova.

The other partners of Yulya are not any better. Martyn Martan known as Shapy's partner in the end days of the old tatu, does pretty much the same, looking for people who finance his living, and Shlyahover, her concert director, runs to every VIP party to get food for free and outsmart people to take his 'services', whatever they are. Work is a foreign word for all of them. What's good about them - they know a lot of people, so Yulya may come into contact with useful people.

Volkova pays the idiot's tax, but there is a good thing: the more parasites she pays from her very limited budget (she doesn't even have a comfortable income), the less she can spend on plastic surgeries. The Volkova project is a win-win situation for everybody. :laugh:

little_polar_bear
07-09-2010, 21:58
Again, agreed here that it seems the best part of Volk's entourage at the moment seems that they party so much and therefore know a lot of people... Hopefully this might pay out someday... it's the way it works...

But argos, apart from the fact that Martin Martan was at Yulia's bday bash, any more info that he really is part of her team? I rather doubt it at this given moment. :confused:

Edgar
08-09-2010, 02:13
The other partners of Yulya are not any better. Martyn Martan known as Shapy's partner in the end days of the old tatu, does pretty much the same, looking for people who finance his living, and Shlyahover, her concert director, runs to every VIP party to get food for free and outsmart people to take his 'services', whatever they are. Work is a foreign word for all of them. What's good about them - they know a lot of people, so Yulya may come into contact with useful people.

Volkova pays the idiot's tax, but there is a good thing: the more parasites she pays from her very limited budget (she doesn't even have a comfortable income), the less she can spend on plastic surgeries. The Volkova project is a win-win situation for everybody. :laugh:

I'm really agree with your point, Argos But I still think that They will work more that management of t.A.T.u.

I think that Yulia has started to make some good things on her solo. But still there's a long way to see results. :ithink: . I guess that her sound will be soon. If I'm not wrong, Autumn is September 1 to November 30 in Russia. Through that I can't trust that Tityanko said. :bum: Anyway I won't lose my hopes about her :gigi:

fanoff
08-09-2010, 10:55
Tityanko is one of those people who run from party to party to get some idiot pay her bills. She plays the role of an international artist's manager and spends days on beaches and nights on parties. Lately she 'worked' for Dima Bilan, but she got fired at the end of last year and was in need of a host animal, which she found in Volkova.

:lol: Yulia is not any better, she burned the t.A.T.u. project which had no future actually, and parted with Parviz then was seen with a guy who can be seen as a financer. What I wonder the most is where she got songs from and if she worked with previous songwriters of tatu(Galoyan and Kiper, Galoyan is more possible to work with). That would be good for her if she did.

regigigas1505
08-09-2010, 16:23
I try not to think much about Yulia, actually... She seems so crazy about every freaking act she takes. I'm just hoping everything settles up for her.

We can expect videos from her performances, right?

Argos
08-09-2010, 19:54
But argos, apart from the fact that Martin Martan was at Yulia's bday bash, any more info that he really is part of her team?
No - speculation. At the party were family, close friends and partners. He is not family and very likely no friend of Volkova, their artistical lives are quite far apart and I don't have any information that he was near her since his breakup with Renskij during/after the D&M recordings. Unless he is Tityanko's lover I see no reason why he should have been at the party. I'm quite sure he is somehow involved in the project.
What I wonder the most is where she got songs from and if she worked with previous songwriters of tatu(Galoyan and Kiper, Galoyan is more possible to work with).
This makes me quite alarmed. We have a lot of people seen around Yulya, who we might put into the category producer/manager, but so far there isn't even a hint of any music creator or instrumentalist. If there were some pretty unknown people, they would have burst out that they work with famous Volkova, and if there were top Russian people, at least Yulya would have done it. My fears are that the whole music team is in America, that means 3rd - 5th class composers as we know from Dima Bilan, Sergej Lazarev, Vlad Topalov or Timati.

Maybe we get some answers after the party, but I doubt.

missvolk66
08-09-2010, 23:45
http://cs9945.vkontakte.ru/g19361999/a_1e03c1d0.jpg
Thanx crexy from tatu.ru

spyretto
09-09-2010, 08:24
So where's the poll about the Yulia v Lena projects...if that project ever sees the light of day :p

fanoff
09-09-2010, 09:25
if that project ever sees the light of day

It will see the light of day tonight :D

fanoff
09-09-2010, 09:28
My fears are that the whole music team is in America, that means 3rd - 5th class composers as we know from Dima Bilan, Sergej Lazarev, Vlad Topalov or Timati.

Let's hope not!

little_polar_bear
09-09-2010, 12:05
Ok, so Yulia is working with former t.A.T.u. peeps that are out of work - meaning independent, doing several projects and who have probably agreed to work for her because they hope to receive some cherries from Volkova's fame (no doubt that Tityanko wants to be famous herself really badly, more than ever). About Martan - all I know is that he must be a close friend of Tityanko, don't think they hook up... we'll see if he is also involved somehow.

I received a message from someone who knows both Tityanko and Schlachover and who confirmed that they were both good managers, but not good producers. Since Yulia stated right from the start that her staff was in Los Angeles, I also tend to think that creative people - composers and song writers - are only in the US which is somehow (at least I feel it is) hard for her to have influence on because she is hardly there and even if her English is as good as in her best days or better, she might be shy communicating with them... no idea. Maybe she trusts people too much, maybe she loves people too much - the "wrong" people in this case who convey an old melancholic feeling of happiness and popularity she had back with t.A.T.u..

In order to be maybe not really successful, but to maintain the fame she certainly has with her star potential, she should search for new and fresh, but at the same time professional people. She needs fresh blood and not those oldtimers that might have had their best days already with - namely t.A.T.u.. We don't know how she got in touch with those American people, but if they write random pop-rock sounds for her, this might be boring, might maybe be successful in Russia. Maybe she has a strategy, maybe she is lost. She cannot do this alone, she has not enough experience as a producer - therefore she urgently needs one.

I think she needs to go further and make a clear cut to every detail of t.A.T.u.'s history. I know she loves t.A.T.u. probably like nobody else (maybe except for Shap), but she already left the Renskuniverse and the office, she should leave all the other people behind as well and t.A.T.u. for good. We all know that at the given moment anything to do with Katina and Volkova working together for Renski seems very doubtful and she should go for it, to never have to do it again - only for the sake of her own popularity. I don't want to compare this situation with other real famous bands/pop groups, but the most successful solo members never or hardly ever and if so, only join a re-union if they are not as successful anymore or only for one tour which we can predict won't be happening in t.A.T.u.'s case. To be more specific - Volkova needs to grow up musically as well and she needs to stop following her old entourage. It's not worth it, they shouldn't be part of this new, very new and probably frightening era of Volkova being a solo artist... whatever this might look like.

As I stated on tatu.ru, I don't think she is stupid, just too emotional to let it go. If she wants to release something decent, something neat, she has to be very patient and wait much longer because if she is honest she can't be ready with those people working for her, especially not in Russia. This might turn out as a very difficult process, but I hope she can make it. It's not that I don't want to see t.A.T.u. together again (not under Renski's wings though, so I might as well say thanks, but no), but Yulia needs to accept it as a fact and I think Katina and the band do a pretty good job making it easier for her to accept that it's really over. Only this can help to form her into her own showbiz personality that is strong enough to be new and interesting for a longer period of time.

She's not ready yet and I hope she knows it.

EsseAmaAquele
09-09-2010, 17:53
I think she's just surprise a lot of people. It's not the end of the days and she's doing things...nothing oficcial but many conspyrace theories! Let's wait a few hours and see the result.

Argos
09-09-2010, 18:55
About Martan - all I know is that he must be a close friend of Tityanko, don't think they hook up... we'll see if he is also involved somehow.
In short - since the end of his work for tatu in 2005 he worked as producer/project manager on very different art projects as an independant person. Since 2009 he works for 3DTV Vision, a company which brings 3D technology to Russia. Furthermore he is the head of a project called 'Peacemaker' which combines arts and peace initiatives. He seems to do some eco - arts combo too.
Maybe she trusts people too much, maybe she loves people too much - the "wrong" people in this case who convey an old melancholic feeling of happiness and popularity she had back with t.A.T.u..
I guess it has to do with trust. She feels best with people she knows well, even if they were a disappointment. She had always a strong emotional relation to people who work(ed) with her. No wonder that she chose David Junk for help in the US. She knows him well, she thinks she can count on him. The same with all the others. New faces seem to be almost absent, makes me believe that she is very unconfident.
...she should search for new and fresh, but at the same time professional people. She needs fresh blood and not those oldtimers that might have had their best days already with - namely t.A.T.u..
Never change a losing team! :rolleyes: Yes, she needs new ideas, new concepts, some people who want to create something fresh and new, not rehash the past glory. I doubt she has those people around her.
If she wants to release something decent, something neat, she has to be very patient and wait much longer because if she is honest she can't be ready with those people working for her, especially not in Russia...
She's not ready yet and I hope she knows it.
So true but...too late. She can't hesitate any more. The tatu community is breaking down with frightening speed and if she wants to maintain some fans for her project she has to do something now. Renskij's team has realized it probably at the last possible time. Better release weak material and begin with touring than wait for better material and lose the last tatu fans and have to begin from scratch. Volkova had enough time - from her decision to refuse to work for tatu in early 2007 until now. She wasted her time with Parviz and household, disregarded her artistical career and showbiz connections. Now there is no more time to play around, maybe it's already too late for her. Her 'partners in crime' - Metipash, Anexis, 220, Vena ... That's her league for now - uurgh!

little_polar_bear
09-09-2010, 22:02
And here I disagree. Volkova can now and then show her face what she does (Billboard, OK! mag interview), but she knows she has only one chance. If she misses it the first time, it won't not only mean the end of her career already, but she probably couldn't stand it herself as to accept it. She must be very nervous, hell yes. And there are already no fans left at all, please. If she wants to start something new, she can be sure that old t.A.T.u. lovers will give it a shot if they know Volkova's releasing something, but to hope for the three fans left to launch her solo project (as Ms. Katina and the band do) is just wrong. You can't hurry things that are not meant to be ready and finished. And exactly that's why she might have agreed to appear at tonight's evening - to serve the needs of those very few people left behind. But to hope for them save her butt as a solo artist - no way. That's what she meant when she said Katina's project would go down if she didn't change anything. The Americans might watch her once because they are hooked when hearing about t.A.T.u. songs being played, but a second time - with that boring staging and unexcitement, please...

Volkova knows she needs to be brandnew and not just in regard to t.A.T.u.. She wants to be huge and she must be afraid of failing for the mentioned reasons. That's why I wouldn't say she must do something now. It's too late indeed, yes - so why still think of t.A.T.u. fans? Fans who love her or loved her surely will check it out - if not tomorrow, I'm sure still next week... We'll have to see.

fanoff
09-09-2010, 22:30
I don't think she is stupid, just too emotional to let it go.

Because she is a typical Pisces.

EsseAmaAquele
10-09-2010, 04:11
A member in tatu.ru forum said that Yulia could not sing...and the news will be on MTV, MuzTV and others soon...
:blabla:

fanoff
10-09-2010, 10:24
A vid from the party

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmUESEOcbo

She must be living in a dream with that guy after Parviz :lol:

little_polar_bear
10-09-2010, 11:13
Oh my, did she again say she'd live together with this Vadim (not Igor) in the US? Oh, Volkova... she again says that she already has two kids and that she is not a baby machine... since that's what they always ask... So, she didn't sing - I think that'd have been a huge waste, not to mention that her voice must be completely out of "shape"... She looks good and that Vadim guy seems alright, a bit more reserved than Parviz - like it. If he has money, that's all she needs from him, so it doesn't really matter in the end.

Nothing new as I suppose, but that's exactly what should have been expected.
And because there was no news concerning her work and solo project, she presented Vadim to the public - only of course it's getting less and less exciting from time to time, especially because it indeed doesn't matter.

fanoff
10-09-2010, 11:19
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W8VLNE8U

What does it say? A report about the party in Novoe radio.

little_polar_bear
10-09-2010, 11:38
House13 posted a statement from ольга черногаева (from vkontakte, I suppose). She stated that Yulia didn't really socialize with the fans at all. I have no idea if Dean was there, someone quoted a tweet that he loved Volkova... no idea - at least it seems she was there only for certain people and those of course have mainly been media reps. So, this was an announced rather boring self presentation without telling anything new. Hard to satisfy people then.

She seems to have quite some problems with her project and for her the only question is how to avoid being asked about it. A few weeks work won't be sufficient to make it all go smoothly. Maybe Tityanko thinks so, but it really does look not good and as always in the last years she seems to be overshadowing this grief with her private (hopefully truly) happiness or maybe it's just fun.

fanoff, that's from Love Radio, they only talk about Volk's private life - that she is with Vadim now blabla bleh...

She has nothing left from t.A.T.u. and she got the losers on her team (at least some band members from Katina seem to try). I don't want to be in her position - she wants to achieve so much but realizes for herself that she needs a lot of things to accomplish stuff.

Argos
10-09-2010, 18:13
And here I disagree. Volkova can now and then show her face what she does (Billboard, OK! mag interview), but she knows she has only one chance. If she misses it the first time, it won't not only mean the end of her career already, but she probably couldn't stand it herself as to accept it. She must be very nervous, hell yes. And there are already no fans left at all, please. If she wants to start something new, she can be sure that old t.A.T.u. lovers will give it a shot if they know Volkova's releasing something, but to hope for the three fans left to launch her solo project (as Ms. Katina and the band do) is just wrong. You can't hurry things that are not meant to be ready and finished. And exactly that's why she might have agreed to appear at tonight's evening - to serve the needs of those very few people left behind. But to hope for them save her butt as a solo artist - no way. That's what she meant when she said Katina's project would go down if she didn't change anything. The Americans might watch her once because they are hooked when hearing about t.A.T.u. songs being played, but a second time - with that boring staging and unexcitement, please...

Volkova knows she needs to be brandnew and not just in regard to t.A.T.u.. She wants to be huge and she must be afraid of failing for the mentioned reasons. That's why I wouldn't say she must do something now. It's too late indeed, yes - so why still think of t.A.T.u. fans? Fans who love her or loved her surely will check it out - if not tomorrow, I'm sure still next week... We'll have to see.
This is all true, but there is one little, very insignificant point missing - money. If she were out of a rich house, or together with a really big fish, or under the wings of a top Russian production centre, I would say the same. Unfortunately she is not. The album recording cost half a million, and a decent video clip is worth 100.000++. This money doesn't come from herself, somebody invested and somebody wants to see something in return. This is why you don't make an album, if your project isn't ready to take off. She will very soon lose investors and sponsors if she is not able to present herself in the public. She needs to earn money, as soon as possible, to pay back and to create interest of additional sponsoring. Most acts begin with one song, perform it everywhere, after a few months with another etc. And if everything goes well, then an album is released.
Her new guy is Vadim, not Igor? Did she ask his first name before she went to bed with him for the first time? Somehow I believe it's a bit careless not to ask a guy before beginning a relationship, I know: old-fashioned. Maybe he isn't even a concrete mixer but a horse trader? Somehow he looks like a pet left alone in the woods. God, Yulya has taste!

EsseAmaAquele
10-09-2010, 19:28
A member of tatu.ru forum said that Yulia confirm the site for October. Only 6 months delay, maybe she's able to sing someday...Who knows?!?! I love her so much but can't trust in this news

fanoff
10-09-2010, 22:21
Yulya has taste!

Hell yeah! That was what I thought I saw him, her taste is approved after Parviz :D

little_polar_bear
10-09-2010, 23:31
This is why you don't make an album, if your project isn't ready to take off. She will very soon lose investors and sponsors if she is not able to present herself in the public. She needs to earn money, as soon as possible, to pay back and to create interest of additional sponsoring. Most acts begin with one song, perform it everywhere, after a few months with another etc. And if everything goes well, then an album is released.

Well, of course, you're absolutely right here. As we assume and I think we can take it for granted that she indeed has recorded some songs ages ago already and had a video shot in summer... that all costs money, yeah. Money she certainly doesn't have herself, I suppose, considering her lifestyle anyway. Question is who are those investors and what do they expect from her - just financial benefits in case there will be any beyond the returned paycheck or also creative-wise.
Again, Yulia was never interested in money issues just as Katina (who still doesn't have to bother with those). This might turn out as a real pain in the ass someday for Yulia. I've seen some footage from last night now and she looks not very herself, not very happy - it's work, promoting her (at the moment) very boring private self. Don't think she had much fun last night, because she knew that was one of the few occasions where she could show up being at centrestage and it was a rather desperate occasion for once.

Now, she said her site would be up and running in October, Tityanko mentioned autumn. They seem at least mentally in a fair rush to get things done. I doubt it, but I hope for her that she can handle all this stuff.

fanoff
11-09-2010, 00:04
Now, she said her site would be up and running in October, Tityanko mentioned autumn. They seem at least mentally in a fair rush to get things done. I doubt it, but I hope for her that she can handle all this stuff.

Are you the_litte_one in tatu.ru?

little_polar_bear
11-09-2010, 00:46
Are you the_litte_one in tatu.ru?

Oh yes, I am :D.

fanoff
11-09-2010, 10:05
Oh yes, I am .

I can't bear that forum :D Full of teenage fans.

franb
12-09-2010, 00:27
Yulia Moscow Glam Party Lifeshowbiz 09.09.2010 subs.avi (6.89 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FSAHTWKU

Could someone up it to youtube please

sakuya
12-09-2010, 09:37
Yulia Moscow Glam Party Lifeshowbiz 09.09.2010 subs.avi (6.89 MB)

youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF3TlUaolLA)

franb
12-09-2010, 12:09
Thank you :)

Arnaudfrenchy
12-09-2010, 17:42
I can't bear that forum :D Full of teenage fans.

You should learn to be discreet. :p :p

Poor Yulia, i hope she gets some money fast.

franb
12-09-2010, 22:02
Here's the second vid

It's the craziest vid I've ever subtitled and I'm sorry for Oxymoron for having to go through the translation

What a crazy crazy party- I almost feel sorry for li'l ole Yulia.

Yulia Moscow Glam Party Love Radio 09.09.2010 subs.avi" (103.86 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9NCQ8E39

Can someone up it to youtube please.

Argos
13-09-2010, 17:28
Thanks franb and Oxymoron for your hard work! :rose:

Starrgurl
13-09-2010, 22:56
So did Yulia perform at all?

sakuya
14-09-2010, 07:15
So did Yulia perform at all?

nope :rolleyes:

little_polar_bear
14-09-2010, 12:17
Thankies from me too franb and Oxymoron. That's great!

Talyubittu
14-09-2010, 19:08
Never in my life have I seen a fucking thread with 25 pages all talking about absolutely nothing. I'm sorry, but Yulia come on. If you're going to do something, do it you fame whore. It's sad when your lips get more press than your talent does.

Argos
14-09-2010, 19:43
Never in my life have I seen a fucking thread with 25 pages all talking about absolutely nothing.
Dog in the manger! Although Yulya did nothing at all, more than 50! Russian online news media wrote about her party (and didn't even refer to her lips :bebebe: ). This is real STARDOM!