Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

I'll Never Tell... (New) Chapter 1 part 1

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 26-09-2004, 15:35   #41
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicky7
She could still hear the crackling noise as she attempted to walk at an even pace to her car, only to be startled by an almighty bang not too far in the distance. She was in no doubt where it had come from and this was only reinforced by the smoke and cinders she saw billowing up into the darkening sky.
Huh? What did she do? She blew something up? Lol, the girl has a temper. What was it? Her foster parents house or their car, the school, Michael's house or car?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 26-09-2004, 17:49   #42
what can I say...

Hi guys! So there are a few ideas as to what Lena could have possibily done. Unfortunately, I can't comment at this stage but you'll see...

Vicky
x

Chapter 4 – The Blame Game (Part 1)

“Lena, are you ok? You’ve been very quiet.” Bo asked interrupting Lena’s thoughts

“I’m sorry Bo,” Lena said trying to force a smile for her friend, she didn’t want to take out her mood on her, she didn’t deserve to get caught up in the middle of her mess, yet she ached to tell Bo what she had done on the way over to her house. “I can’t stop thinking about before, Yulia looked like she really hated me and I know Anna and Alex definitely do.”

Bo sat down next to Lena on the guest bed. “I’m sure they don’t.” she said in her customary gentle tone. Bo, like herself, was a complex character, deeply imaginative and caring. She seemed much wiser than her years, her intense green eyes often shrouded in thought oblivious to the rest of the world.

“Then why do they want to get rid of me and Tommy?” Lena posed the question hoping that Bo with her infinite wisdom would be able to offer her an answer.

Bo contemplated her question twirling a lock of her dark curly mane around her finger. “What makes you think that?”

“When I was leaving tonight I heard them talking. It’s what they want, more so what Anna wants but I think Alex has had enough too.”

Bo’s eyes narrowed in confusion making her look almost catlike in the candle lit room, The Brights considered electricity to be a overrated commodity, they didn’t even own a television set. “You only gave Tommy the camera right?”

“Yes, but Yulia’s really angry and upset, she thinks that me and Tommy have ganged up on her.”

“Mmm,” Bo pondered. “Yulia can be a bit of a drama queen at times though, I’m sure she will calm down.”

“I’m not so sure, she’s changed since we started college, it’s like she’s been slowly phasing me out of her life, maybe this is just the final step.”

“I can’t believe that, the two of you have always been inseparable. When we first became friends she used to look at me like she wanted to kill me! Like she thought I would try to take you away from her.” Bo smiled at the memory, bemused to think that despite her far superior height advantage she had been absolutely terrified by the little girl’s jealous stares every time she as much as said hello to Lena.

“That was the old Yulia, the one who didn’t give a shit about what anyone thought of her,” Lena shook her head sadly, “God, I miss that girl.”

“She can’t be that different.”

“She’s obsessed with being popular and always being seen to be doing the right thing, I don’t exactly fit in with that way of thinking do I?” Bo didn’t answer leaving her in no doubt she was right. “I know she hates being seen with me but who wouldn’t? For that I can’t really blame her.”

“Well, I can. You’ve always been so good to her, if it wasn’t for you she’d probably still be being bullied by Trisha Martin.” Bo said her nose wrinkled up in disgust as she thought of the school bully.

“That seems such a long time ago.”

“I know we were only seven weren’t we? I’ll never forget that day Trisha took Yulia’s dinner money off her and you confronted her and later on, she was found by one of the teachers hooked on a coat peg bawling her eyes out! Talk about poetic justice!” Bo chuckled her deep throaty laugh setting Lena off into fits. “You were our hero,” Bo said her eyes shining with pride. “Me and Yulia were such wimps when I think about it, especially me!”

“You’re a big softie there’s nothing wrong with that,” Her friend was always a gentle giant, the tallest girl in their school but without any inclination whatsoever to fight, Lena would defend her to the hilt. “You and Yulia were both sweeties, I would have never let anyone pick on you two and get away with it.”

“I always felt so special because you let me be your friend.” Bo said almost shyly.

Lena’s mouth dropped open in surprise, she felt luckier to have Bo as her friend than Bo should have felt lucky to have her, she didn’t have that much to offer anyone. “Why?”

“Because you and Yulia were so close, you didn’t seem to need anybody else.”

“We didn’t need anybody else but at the same time you were always so likeable, so easy to spend time with. Now I’ve lost Yulia you’re about the only friend I have.”

“You don’t know that for sure, Yuls will come round, she has to.” Bo’s eyes filled with tears of compassion making Lena feel incredibly guilty for putting strain on her sensitive nature.

“Don’t get upset Bo, there’s no need to be, whatever happens I’ll be alright, I’ve survived worse that this.” Lena tried to say with conviction.

“I know but I’m so worried about you Lena.” Bo squeezed her hand tight. “The things that have happened to you…I just don’t know how you cope, I don’t think I would have been able to carry on if I were you. I’m scared for you, I mean, how much more can one person take?”

“Sometimes I guess I do feel I’d like it all to end…” Lena said honestly opening her heart up to Bo. “But then I think of them and realise how selfish I’m being, my sister never got the chance to grow up, I did. She would want me to make the best of things, the bossy little bugger!” She smiled as she thought of her older sister stood over her with her hands defiantly on her hips as she gave Lena her orders.

Bo’s eyes stopped streaming as she saw Lena’s tough demeanour shifted when she talked about her family. How cruel was life that they had been taken away in such a way? There really couldn’t be a god as far as she was concerned to allow that to happen to a small child. “Did she used to boss you about?”

“God, yeah, she was older than me by about four minutes but the way she acted you’d think it was more like four years!”

“It must have been cool to have a twin.”

“Yeah, it was, because we were identical we always used to play so many tricks, people could never get it right, except our Mum, she always knew who was who, no matter how hard we tried to convince her otherwise. It would be like ‘Lena, I know you’re not Lana’, we used to get into so much trouble because of that.”

“Lena and Lana?” Bo smiled imagining the sisters together with their wild curls and soft smiles.

“Stupid rhyming names! You would have thought she would have come up with something more original wouldn’t you?”

“What, like Rainbow Bright?” Bo rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, why not?”

“Why not indeed, as Mum always says ‘Bright by name, bright by nature!” Bo mimicked her mother. “I swear to God my parents must have been taking stupid pills when they decided to call me that! Saying that they were probably high on something.”

“I think your Mum and Dad are great, at least they really love you.” Lena said seriously, despite their eccentricities Bo’s parents were lovely people.

Bo nodded. “I know I’m very lucky but they just drive me up the wall at times.”

“I wish Anna and Alex were like them, maybe then I wouldn’t be chucked out.”

“Whatever happens Lena, you can always stay here, I’m sure Mum and Dad won’t mind.”

“I wouldn’t want to get in the way Bo, plus your Mum and Dad might not want me here, there is a big difference between staying the night and moving in permanently.” Lena didn’t want to put The Brights in a position where they might have to say no. The idea of them rejecting her as well wasn’t something she wanted to contemplate.

“Yes but I refuse to let you have to go and live on your own if you have to leave home. You’re my friend Lena, I just want to make sure that you’re going to be ok.” Bo said stubbornly.

“I know, thanks for being so supportive, it means a lot.” She hugged Bo in thanks, hoping that she never found out what she had done. She couldn’t bear to see the disappointment in yet another person’s eyes that she cared about, she had to hang on to those she had left.
Old 26-09-2004, 18:30   #43
you'll need love

hehe.. laughing a bit of myself here.. thought the mentioned writers block meant having to go without updates for a long time.. and in comes a huge update. Life is good.. though thank you for making it even better, vicky

Yulia should really stop and think for a while. Sounds like she has a lot to make up for. Well at least a really nice friendship that she shouldn't ruin.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 28-09-2004, 19:36   #44
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
heheh bright by name bright my nature!!haaha funny
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it right now about a a million copies going back, Amy a nerd!-Amy Lee
Old 28-09-2004, 20:12   #45
we shout

Quote:
But just one question where's denial?

Love Vicky
Hi Vicky! I'm here .. love you too!!!

I like the story very much. Sin emailed me ..until chapter 3.

pssst... Sin! you didn't update me enough .. now I cannot write comments! ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 28-09-2004, 22:46   #46
Gimme some sugar!

sorry
Old 02-10-2004, 14:24   #47
what can I say...

Hi guys! Nice to see you back denial. Here's an update!

Vicky
x

Chapter 4 part 2

Yulia lay perfectly still in the dark unable to sleep, her mind on overdrive. Now that she had had the chance to calm down she regretted the way she had spoken to Lena and how when Anna had suggested Lena should go to Bo’s she had agreed so readily. She didn’t have the right to take out the way she was feeling on Lena, she shouldn’t have placed the blame at her door but she felt so paranoid.

Did anybody actually like her for herself? Did she have any real friends at all? One name came to mind, Lena and perhaps Bo, but even then since Bo had gone to another college she hadn’t made much of an effort to stay in touch. She had gotten so caught up in other less important things and now she was being made to suffer and in many ways she deserved it.

Her mobile phone vibrated on her bedside table and she snatched it up to find out who would be sending her a message in the middle of the night. She hoped it wasn’t Michael, or one of his cronies sending her yet another crude text messages. It wasn’t and her stomach churned when she saw it was Lena. Was she angry about the way she had treated her?

“I know it’s late but I can’t sleep knowing that you think I could ever hurt you. This is the only time I can remember spending the night apart from you. It’s silly I know but I miss you Yulia, please don’t shut me out.”

Yulia was about to send a message back but she changed her mind, she desperately wanted to hear Lena’s voice.

“Hello.” Lena answered her phone in a whisper.

“Lena, I just got your message.” Yulia said her mind blank of all the things she had wanted to say just a few seconds ago.

“I’m sorry, did I wake you up?”

“No, I couldn’t sleep either and then I got your message… I just wanted you to know that I miss you too. It’s not the same here without you. I’m so sorry about before, I was totally irrational.” She said hoarsely. “You’ll come home tomorrow won’t you?”
Old 02-10-2004, 14:35   #48
you'll need love

Quote:
“You’ll come home tomorrow won’t you?”
guess that part is mostly up to Yulia and how she will act in the future. Well not to mention Anna and Alex having to have say sorry to Lena for sure.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 02-10-2004, 17:37   #49
what can I say...

Another shortie...

Chapter 4 part 3

“Hey Lena! You heard the news?” Claire called out to her as she stood by her locker hoping to see Yulia before the first lesson of the day.

“What news is that?” Lena asked half knowing what Claire was about to say.

“Last night someone set Michael’s car on fire. No prizes for guessing who did it.” Claire smirked.

“What do you mean?”

“Isn’t it obvious?”

Lena shook her head trying not to look Claire in the eye. “Not to me.”

“Yulia! It has to be.” Claire said almost excitedly, delighted by the prospect of yet more misery being piled on Yulia’s shoulders. “I can’t think of anyone else who would have a grudge against Michael, can you?”

“If you think Yulia could ever do something like that you must have shit for brains!”

“Oh please, you need to wake up Lena!” Claire rolled her eyes amazed by how far Lena’s loyalty to Yulia extended. “Think about it, Michael did all that stuff to her yesterday and then his car goes up in smoke, no coincidence if you ask me.”

Lena’s eyes bulged as she tried to restrain her anger. “I’m not asking you Claire, I’m telling you, watch your mouth or I’ll knock your fucking head off!”

“Oh, whatever, everyone knows the truth except you that it.” Before Lena had the chance to carry out her threat Claire practically ran off down the corridor leaving Lena to ponder over what she had just said.

If everyone thought that Yulia had set fire to Michael’s car they didn’t know the truth. The reality was that she was the one who had done it. She had been calculated in her actions wanting Michael to suffer and when she had recalled how Yulia had told her what pride he took in his car it had seemed like the perfect revenge.

Only now when she thought of the consequences did she realise what the implications could be if anyone ever found out it was her who had done it. Jailbail. That was what Anna had called her and as painful as it was to admit, there had never been a truer word spoken. It was only a matter of time before she ended up behind bars like the one person she hated the most, her father.
Old 02-10-2004, 19:43   #50
you'll need love

oi.. hope she covered her tracks well enough..
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head
Old 03-10-2004, 20:14   #51
я хочу Лину столь плохо

haha i would have set his car on fire and too and would have said courtesy of me u jackass heheh
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-10-2004, 17:55   #52
we shout

Lena is so cool! I hope she'll get away safely ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 10-11-2004, 00:57   #53
я хочу Лину столь плохо

come whats up were is more story!!hello
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-02-2005, 10:47   #54
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
cooool awsome.
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 01-04-2005, 20:04   #55
я хочу Лину столь плохо

insane
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread