Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Is there a song...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 04:20   #1
Harrumph.

Is there a song...

That changed your life? It doesn't matter if it's a whole song or just a verse of it's lyrics, but if it's changed your life, it must be important to you. Post here which song did it, and if you wish, the reason why it did or what did it change in you.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:23   #2
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
music changes my life all the time. songs, that is. it is never boiled down to ONE song that caused the most change. it's impossible to tell. music as a whole changes me, and there are many, many songs that contribute to who i am as a person, emotionally and intellectually.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

I never thought it would be this clear | Lux [ light-ness@hotmail.com ]
Old 06-01-2006, 04:24   #3
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I personally don't believe a song itself can change your life.... Well certainly not the lyrics...that's all too over the top & American...yah.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 06-01-2006, 04:34   #4
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
what's with the american stereotype? alot of people can reduce it to one song...i personally can't but i'm sure some can
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 06-01-2006, 04:37   #5
Harrumph.

I can't reduce it to ONE song... but I certainly know which ones made it for me.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:39   #6
kis$ it

but the title of the thread...ok then, a few songs. well at least you know the songs.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 06-01-2006, 04:42   #7
viva la scientology!

my life changes all the time, so I guess that moment when i hear a song and think "yeah, THAT'S exactly how i feel right now." When it puts all my thoughts into a nice series of lyrics. I dunno, just a guess

And what's so over the top and American about that?
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 06-01-2006, 04:53   #8
blah

well, i know it's dorky, being on a tATu forum and all, but if i had to pinpoint a song, that would be "All the Things She Said". my life took an 180 turn on every level thanks to this band and that song made me become their fan, so yeah..
Old 06-01-2006, 04:55   #9
kis$ it

Offtop:
yay finally some admits to a tatu song changing their life..
~~~~~~~~~~~
The Complete™ forever

Old 06-01-2006, 04:55   #10
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
I guess Tatu helped me come out, but they didn't change my life as such, the lyrics certainly didn't.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 06-01-2006, 05:17   #11
Harrumph.

Lux meant KQ by that comment...

Yeah Lux I fail at the use of plurals. I meant any number of songs.
Old 06-01-2006, 05:27   #12
blah

Offtop:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
yay finally some admits to a tatu song changing their life..
i've always said tATu changed my life, both intelectually and spiritually. not to mention helped me find my girlfriend, whom i adore.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:05   #13
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I guess circumstantially ATTSS changed my life considerably as well, since it lead to me meeting many fab people and some not so fab ones. Many of which I consider my great friends these today.

Otherwise I'd say Bohemian Rhapsody changed my life as well, throwing me into a life-long spiral of Queen addoration. And perhaps Purple Rain by Prince, for becoming a reference to me of what an epic power-ballad should look//soundfeel like.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:06   #14
Ice_Cream

Does becoming a fan really count though? I think that's the only way it can change your life.

Yeah, I'm a skeptical person
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2006, 06:20   #15
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
It can also change your life if you get inspired by particular lyrics of a song. Though I admitedly doubt that happens very often.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 06-01-2006, 06:22   #16
Ice_Cream

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say - it's very doubtful.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2006, 06:27   #17
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Does becoming a fan really count though? I think that's the only way it can change your life.
well, like i said, i am one living proof of the fact that a band CAN change your life. i've been a fan of several bands and artists and i guess that changes your life too: you spend more time and money on their a$$es
but tATu have truly went beyond this stage. they had this HUGE impact on my life, causing this chain reaction really. due to them, i've opened my eyes, got to know myself better, became more profound, got this urge of learning more (you know, general culture stuff? i dunno HOW they managed to do that to me, yet they did it), matured as a person... it's pretty clear that if it weren't for them, i wouldn't be where i am today. they were a major turnpoint in my life, not to mention a bridge which got me to my girlfriend (with whom i've been having a 3 year relationship now) and who really showed me and keeps showing me what love is all about. and, of course, like Freds said, it helped me meet some great people whom i came consider my friends. which is why i spend most of my day working and posting here
Old 06-01-2006, 06:30   #18
Ice_Cream

But Darje said:

Quote:
It doesn't matter if it's a whole song or just a verse of it's lyrics, but if it's changed your life, it must be important to you.
I don't think she means the band in whole, she means if just one songs lyrics have dramatically changed you.

A song can't change you, it can just stir a feeling that has always been there.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-01-2006, 06:56   #19
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
I don't think she means the band in whole, she means if just one songs lyrics have dramatically changed you.
A song can't change you, it can just stir a feeling that has always been there.
ah, in this case, yes, i'd have to agree with you. i don't think a song per se can change your life.
Old 06-01-2006, 07:14   #20
Harrumph.

Well then, I missworded. I meant to ask for any song that might've made you want to change, or that has spurred on a change in your life.
ReplyPost New Thread