Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Britney Spears goes bald and gets tattooed

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 25-02-2007, 22:35   #41
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
she just saw Christina Aguilera performing in the all star halftime show and realised how far behind her she's now.
She also realised that Christina can actually sing.
She's also behind Justin Timberlake, Keri Russell and Ryan Gosling (who's now nominated for Best Actor in the Oscars), all former members of the Mickey Mouse Club.
Old 26-02-2007, 00:31   #42
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
have you heard of Copyright? its that (c) in a circle symbol... yeah, ouor advancement in technology and esp the internet have become a little crazy ...people are trying to re-define those laws. Copyright protects the expression of ideas... and its important to know that Copyright in america is automatic, meaning you do not need to offcially register the expression of your idea, as long as it is original, the sec its created you hold the copyright
I just got out of work and am doing my homework..
can you dumb that down just a bit...and duh i've heard
of copyright, there is no need to explain to me what it looks
like, i may be dumb but not that dumb © < its cute
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
Old 26-02-2007, 07:02   #43
Участник

I saw on the news last week pics of Britney attacking a car with an Umbrella ?

Sadly it was on the late night news so i didn't get to watch the actual story...
Old 26-02-2007, 15:19   #44
Gaga ftw!

Send a message via AIM to Khartoun2004 Send a message via MSN to Khartoun2004 Send a message via Skype™ to Khartoun2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
[b]And another thing, since when is Britney jewish? I know she was into that Kabbalah thing a while ago, but stopped once her "children became her religion"
She's not Jewish. The only way you can be a Jew is if you are born one or take the time to convert under an Orthodox rabbi, a process that takes several years (p.s. if you are a man and have not had a circumcision, you must have one to convert). Most Jews consider the Kabbalah to be BS anyway, it's nothing but ancient Hebrew mysticism. The only Hollywood star that could possibly be considered Jewish now is Madonna since she's been studying the Kabbalahn and Torah for almost ten years, everyone else is just following her trend. (because a red braclet automatically makes you a jew )

I don't mean to make Judaism sound exclusive, but it kind of is. There is more to being a Jew than studying the holy books. It's a culture, an ethnicity and a society with it's own 5,000+ year long history. You can't just wake up one day and decide that you are going to change who your parents and grandparents, ect. are, life doesn't work that way. I am Jewish because my Father is Jewish, my Grandparents are Jewish and actually that entire branch of my family is Jewish. If I really wanted to, I could hop on the next flight out to Tel Aviv from Boston and claim citizenship and be granted it when I got off the plane. Britney Spears could not do that because she isn't Jewish.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Alexander
EPIC!!!!!!
Velvet ropes and guitars
Yeah, cause you're my rock star in between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes
Old 26-02-2007, 17:25   #45
pie crust

Quote:
she asked the girl if she could
take the video down, she didnt tell her to do it
I didn't know that, as I thought she told her to take it down, especially after you said this:
Quote:
Amy told the girl to take the video off You Tube.
But I still can't say that I agree with you, I don't think Amy has the right to tell anyone to take down any videos just because they don't suit her taste. You even said it yourself that the song is aimed at them, especially Britney.

Khartoun2004, it's become a fad and it's really sad (LOL that rhymed awesomely), which is one of the reasons to why I mentioned it, as I know Britney was never raised as a jew, I mean her parents aren't jewish...

Quote:
I saw on the news last week pics of Britney attacking a car with an Umbrella ?
Yeah it was awesome, I need to find those pics. She looks crazy and furious! It was outside of Kevin Federline's home I think, he wouldn't let her in or something... and the car belonged to the paparazzi.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 26-02-2007, 19:57   #46
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Sabeena Send a message via Skype™ to Sabeena
Quote:
Yeah it was awesome, I need to find those pics. She looks crazy and furious!
here you go, its on this site
yea she does look pretty pissed off in the pics
Quote:
Too bad she didn't stab one of you fuckers. It would have made great pictures and you could have made millions off of those pix, no?
LMAO
~~~~~~~~~~~
Life is about the journey..not the destination
Old 26-02-2007, 20:15   #47
pie crust

LOL @ that video! Although that's kinda scary... hearing the window break. Bitch is really out of her mind, I'd force her to pay for the damage and then I'd call the cops on her Did she scream "Fuck you"? LOL I can't believe freaks like this are allowed to walk the streets, her children should be taken far far away from her, that crazy ass woman.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 26-02-2007, 23:53   #48
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
I didn't know that, as I thought she told her to take it down, especially after you said this:

But I still can't say that I agree with you, I don't think Amy has the right to tell anyone to take down any videos just because they don't suit her taste. You even said it yourself that the song is aimed at them, especially Britney.
My bad, I made a mistake,
If you look at the source i put on there you would see that
Amy is asking her, not telling her. I think anyone has the right to ask someone to do
something. The person who is being asked has the choice of saying yes or no.
Its like you telling your little brother or sister (if you have any) to clean up his/her room.
There is a big chance the kid will scream No! and thats when pow-pow comes in. Or you
just give them that scary look, or whatever..but you get the point right?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
Old 27-02-2007, 06:25   #49
Участник

Quote:
LOL @ that video! Although that's kinda scary... hearing the window break. Bitch is really out of her mind, I'd force her to pay for the damage and then I'd call the cops on her Did she scream "Fuck you"? LOL I can't believe freaks like this are allowed to walk the streets, her children should be taken far far away from her, that crazy ass woman.
poor girl !!

i saw on the headlines today that she's back in Rehab.

i had no idea she was abusing drugs and/or alcohol ?
Old 04-03-2007, 04:33   #50
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
have you heard of Copyright? its that (c) in a circle symbol... yeah, ouor advancement in technology and esp the internet have become a little crazy ...people are trying to re-define those laws. Copyright protects the expression of ideas... and its important to know that Copyright in america is automatic, meaning you do not need to offcially register the expression of your idea, as long as it is original, the sec its created you hold the copyright
Where are you from!? Anytime you have anything created by you and you try to use that as your only argument in court - you can pretty much as well kiss your lawsuit goodbye. Copyright is copyright for a reason, it proves you created that material.

Quote:
Amy should just shut her mouth and accept the fact that the Internet is for everybody, and if I wanna make a video making fun of her ass I can do so if I please
If the internet is for everybody, then why dosen't amylee have the right to say what she is thinking as well?

Quote:
It's amazing that when I say somthing bad about her everyone wishes me into the bowels of hell. And when you do, people laugh? Thats backwards. The girl went through a nervous breakdown, the paparazzi are annoying, I'd do the same thing.

Last edited by haku; 04-03-2007 at 05:25.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:43   #51
pie crust

Quote:
If the internet is for everybody, then why dosen't amylee have the right to say what she is thinking as well?
Because asking someone to do something is not the same as expressing an opinion? There is a difference between "Can you please take down that video?" (notice the 'please', as I understand she was being nice and not a total bitch) and "Wow, I think that video sucks."

Quote:
And when you do, people laugh?
'Cause I rule No, just kidding, serious mode on....

Quote:
It's amazing that when I say somthing bad about her everyone wishes me into the bowels of hell. And when you do, people laugh? Thats backwards.
Actually, I didn't see anyone laughing at my comment, but nobody told me off for it either... I'm not sure on what comment of yours you're referring to, is it the rape one? In that case I think it's because in this case, Britney attacked the car and broke the windshield, could possibly harm someone... and I guess people thought your comment was generalizing women "If they walk outside alone then they deserve it", even though I know that's not what you meant.

Quote:
There is a big chance the kid will scream No! and thats when pow-pow comes in. Or you
just give them that scary look, or whatever..
Hehe, that was so cute.

Quote:
The girl went through a nervous breakdown, the paparazzi are annoying, I'd do the same thing.
I'd probably do the same thing too, but it doesn't make it right (I know you're not saying that it makes it okay for her to act this way because she's having a mental breakdown). If I had such a serious breakdown as everyone is claiming that she is (which I agree with), then I would understand if people wouldn't allow me to keep my children during this period. I don't think Britney will ever hurt her children, but I don't think she can handle taking care of them right now.

Having said that, the paparazzi have always been crazy and I think they're annoying as hell. Just imagine having cameras in your face everywhere you go, all day everyday.

But then again, Britney is making all the wrong decisions. What is she still doing in a big city where paparazzis are everywhere? She comes from a smaller town, and I'm sure she'd be better off there, with her family. Maybe the paparazzis would follow her (though I think they'd tire after a while) but there wouldn't be that many, and it would be easier for her to go through this with the support from her family.

Sorry for grammar mistakes and typos, I'm tired as helllll.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-03-2007, 04:50   #52
Can You See Them Now?

haha. Gotcha queenie . Thanks for clearing it up.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:11   #53
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Where are you from!? Anytime you have anything created by you and you try to use that as your only argument in court - you can pretty much as well kiss your lawsuit goodbye. Copyright is copyright for a reason, it proves you created that material.
dude, I love when you argue with me... here we go again.....

for you form your FAV Wikipedia.org:

Obtaining and enforcing copyright
In the United States, copyright has been made automatic(in the style of the Berne Convention) since March 1, 1989, which has had the effect of making it appear to be more like a property right. Thus, as with property, a copyright need not be granted or obtained through official registration with any government office. Once an idea has been reduced to tangible form, for example by securing it in a fixed medium (such as a drawing, sheet music, photograph, a videotape or a letter), the copyright holder is entitled to enforce his or her exclusive rights. [ However, while a copyright need not be officially registered for the copyright owner to begin exercising his exclusive rights, registration of works (where the laws of that jurisdiction provide for registration) does have benefits; it serves as prima facie evidence of a valid copyright and enables the copyright holder to seek statutory damages and attorney's fees (whereas in the USA, for instance, registering after an infringement only enables one to receive actual damages and lost profits). The original holder of the copyright may be the employer of the actual author rather than the author himself if the work is a "work for hire". Again, this principle is widespread; in English law the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 provides that where a work in which copyright subsists is made by an employee in the course of that employment, the copyright is automatically assigned to the employer.

and

Registration of copyright
Registration of copyright refers to the act of registering the work with the United States Copyright Office, which is an office of the Library of Congress. As the United States has joined the Berne Convention, registration is no longer necessary to provide copyright protection. However, registration is still necessary to obtain statutory damages in case of infringement.
Copyright Act §407 provides that the owner of copyright in a published or unpublished work may, at any time during the copyright, register the work with the Copyright Office. The purpose of the registration provisions is to create as comprehensive a record of U.S. copyright claims as is possible. To register, the registrant must complete an application form and send it, along with the filing fee and copies or phonorecords of the work, to the Copyright Office.
The Copyright Office reviews applications for obvious errors or lack of copyrightable subject matter, and then issues a certificate of registration.
Registration as a prerequisite to claim of moral rights violation: it's not necessary for any author to register prior to bringing suit for violation of the rights of attribution or integrity in a work of visual art, pursuant to Copyright Act §106A.

think, honey, think - i am taking LAW classes this semester and COPYRIGHT is one of the things we are covering ... i hope you can process the explanation, i know usually you need clarifications.... once you've expressed the idea in a tangible form and it is original you HOLD the god damn COPYRIGHT - you do not need to go register it... besides, go read how registration occurs...i am sure it is different than what you're imagining. i hope you see the difference though - registration is safer, but not required and only in case of infringement if you want to receive damages, registration is necessary.

anyways....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 15-03-2007, 21:47   #54
And Then We Kiss...

I'm still her loyal fan regardless...
~~~~~~~~~~~
"My mother is Irish, my father is black and Venezuelan, and me - I'm tan, I guess". - Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey white, brown, black and sad all over. ha-ha-ha
Old 15-03-2007, 21:59   #55
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
dude, I love when you argue with me... here we go again.....

for you form your FAV Wikipedia.org:

Obtaining and enforcing copyright
In the United States, copyright has been made automatic(in the style of the Berne Convention) since March 1, 1989, which has had the effect of making it appear to be more like a property right. Thus, as with property, a copyright need not be granted or obtained through official registration with any government office. Once an idea has been reduced to tangible form, for example by securing it in a fixed medium (such as a drawing, sheet music, photograph, a videotape or a letter), the copyright holder is entitled to enforce his or her exclusive rights. [ However, while a copyright need not be officially registered for the copyright owner to begin exercising his exclusive rights, registration of works (where the laws of that jurisdiction provide for registration) does have benefits; it serves as prima facie evidence of a valid copyright and enables the copyright holder to seek statutory damages and attorney's fees (whereas in the USA, for instance, registering after an infringement only enables one to receive actual damages and lost profits). The original holder of the copyright may be the employer of the actual author rather than the author himself if the work is a "work for hire". Again, this principle is widespread; in English law the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 provides that where a work in which copyright subsists is made by an employee in the course of that employment, the copyright is automatically assigned to the employer.

and

Registration of copyright
Registration of copyright refers to the act of registering the work with the United States Copyright Office, which is an office of the Library of Congress. As the United States has joined the Berne Convention, registration is no longer necessary to provide copyright protection. However, registration is still necessary to obtain statutory damages in case of infringement.
Copyright Act §407 provides that the owner of copyright in a published or unpublished work may, at any time during the copyright, register the work with the Copyright Office. The purpose of the registration provisions is to create as comprehensive a record of U.S. copyright claims as is possible. To register, the registrant must complete an application form and send it, along with the filing fee and copies or phonorecords of the work, to the Copyright Office.
The Copyright Office reviews applications for obvious errors or lack of copyrightable subject matter, and then issues a certificate of registration.
Registration as a prerequisite to claim of moral rights violation: it's not necessary for any author to register prior to bringing suit for violation of the rights of attribution or integrity in a work of visual art, pursuant to Copyright Act §106A.

think, honey, think - i am taking LAW classes this semester and COPYRIGHT is one of the things we are covering ... i hope you can process the explanation, i know usually you need clarifications.... once you've expressed the idea in a tangible form and it is original you HOLD the god damn COPYRIGHT - you do not need to go register it... besides, go read how registration occurs...i am sure it is different than what you're imagining. i hope you see the difference though - registration is safer, but not required and only in case of infringement if you want to receive damages, registration is necessary.

anyways....

Where exactly are you taking law classes?

And please explain why compaines copyright things, and why it's constantly updated? If this were the actual case then there would be no need for copyright. Not to mention - how can I prove that I've created somthing? You cannot PROVE you created anything without difficulty. Which is why copyright is much simpler. If you have the copyright - you own the material whether you created it or not. There is no issue of who owns what when somthing is copyrighted. If I am going to produce music - I'm definately going to copyright my material. That way I can not only recieve satisfaction in knowing it's legally mine, but also know that I can legally obtain royalties from the music. I'd also like to ask you - how somthing that is unregistered can be under infringent if the copyright didn't exist in the first place? Did you read everything that you DID NOT bold in red? Because it explains a bit more.
ReplyPost New Thread