Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Football thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-07-2006, 21:59   #521
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I'm seriously wondering about is what the hell Materazzi said to Zizou to piss him off like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 10-07-2006, 22:49   #522
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I'm seriously wondering about is what the hell Materazzi said to Zizou to piss him off like that.
thats the question everbody is wondering.it will come out when zidane first gives an interview
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 10-07-2006, 23:13   #523
Bitchka

Quote:
well, im sure you've heard 'official speculations" that suggest zidane was called "Dirty terrorist" ...

my fav thing is reading the AMERICAN news about this... it is fucking hillarious and angering (is that a word lol) at the same time.... sports dumb-ass journalists that understand and know NOTHING about soccer/foolball should NOT comment on the issue - why make a jack ass of yourself! comparing soccer to american football is ridiculous!
FOX: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202863,00.html
Sportsillustrated: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../07/10/zidane/

: puke: american sport commentators and journalists - FUCK OFF!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 10-07-2006, 23:43   #524
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
thats the question everbody is wondering.it will come out when zidane first gives an interview

I was shocked when I saw Zidane hitting that guy,, and so kind of laughed but then thought,,, he's just about to quit,,,, bad way to do it.... I wonder why did he do so, I mean, knowing that all cameras where on,,, hey , this is the Worl Cup man, you're supposed to be seen my millions of people all around the world! ...
Old 11-07-2006, 00:09   #525
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
FOX: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,202863,00.html
Sportsillustrated: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200.../07/10/zidane/

: puke: american sport commentators and journalists - FUCK OFF!
That is priceless. Both articles have the same style. The good old "I have no clue what the sport in question is about so I'll just compared it to familiar US sports" style. Gotta give them credits for originality at least. I'd be hard pressed to write an article like that about American Football.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 11-07-2006, 00:19   #526
Bitchka

Quote:
That is priceless. Both articles have the same style. The good old "I have no clue what the sport in question is about so I'll just compared it to familiar US sports" style. Gotta give them credits for originality at least. I'd be hard pressed to write an article like that about American Football.
that matcho attitude towards sports is just... FFFFFFFFFFF... yeah, oh but WAIT, soccer is a GIRLIE sport in the USA
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-07-2006, 00:27   #527
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
wow,heard it for the first time now.in the news it says there might be a possibility for the italian player to call zidane a terrorist!what are we to do?zidane management just told the italian made some serious comment.you can read those in the article

the article
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 11-07-2006, 01:31   #528
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
wow,heard it for the first time now.in the news it says there might be a possibility for the italian player to call zidane a terrorist!what are we to do?zidane management just told the italian made some serious comment.you can read those in the article

the article
thanks fanoff; I still think he must have thought it twice before doing that thing with his head,,,,, But, let's think about it,,,, at last He actually used his "head".
Old 11-07-2006, 11:53   #529
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
It seems that the Italian Player has insulted the Zidane's family and especially his mother.

His mother is really sick at this moment that's why , may be, he was very fragile and sensitive about this subject cause it isn't at all his usual way to act.

This reason doesn't excuse his sportive attitude but can explain his human reaction.
Old 11-07-2006, 19:17   #530
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
It seems that the Italian Player has insulted the Zidane's family and especially his mother..
Matterazzi denies that he insulted anybody of his family, but he told what Zinedine said: "If you really want my shirt you can have it afterwards!" ( ). Then the Italian said something 'serious' to him. O.k., both are alive and healthy. Finals tear on player's nerves, better forget this unpleasent scene. Both are normally fair sportsmen.
Old 11-07-2006, 19:26   #531
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
Matterazzi denies that he insulted anybody of his family, but he told what Zinedine said: "If you really want my shirt you can have it afterwards!" ( ).
puuuuuuuuuuuuhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez!!! He also said that "he isnt cultured enough and does not even know what 'a terrorist' is" Who is he fucking kidding... even my grandma who is 89 and lives in her own little world knows what a terrorist is

do you really believe he did not insult any of his family members? lets be honest, football players have pretty dirty mouths, i am sure he insulted more than one member of the family

i just find it hillarious how the win of the Italians is completely overshadowed now - no one is talking about that anymore, Zidane has already taken over PR is PR, good or bad, i wonder how he can make $$ off of it now lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-07-2006, 21:00   #532
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos
Matterazzi denies that he insulted anybody of his family, but he told what Zinedine said: "If you really want my shirt you can have it afterwards!" ( ). Then the Italian said something 'serious' to him. O.k., both are alive and healthy. Finals tear on player's nerves, better forget this unpleasent scene. Both are normally fair sportsmen.
It's been reported here Materazzi actually said: "If you want me you can have me later."
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 12-07-2006, 03:26   #533
Re-Offender

Sorry ....
Old 12-07-2006, 04:42   #534
Ne Ver Ne Boysia

Well, according to the newspaper here 'expert lip readers' said that he said to zidane:

"You are the son of a terrorist whore... so just f*** off"

what i want to know is how do you become an 'expert lip reader'? And what are they all doing in Australia?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Another tear fell from her eyes.
Her eyes.
Stained red from her weeping, they looked so intense, so electric, so sad, so beautiful.
They always looked sad, but there was something about them tonight.
He could stare into them all night.
Old 12-07-2006, 06:23   #535
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by la_fee_verte
Well, according to the newspaper here 'expert lip readers' said that he said to zidane:

"You are the son of a terrorist whore... so just f*** off"

what i want to know is how do you become an 'expert lip reader'? And what are they all doing in Australia?
You go to an expert lip-reading school.

And what language did he say it in?
Offtop:
Probably Italian - Zizou probably knows the language since he played for Juventus a while back.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 11-01-2007, 23:27   #536
iMod

Beckham to transfer to… LA Galaxy What a sad end to a career.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 03-03-2007, 03:19   #537
Участник

Anyone up for the Liverpool - Man United match? I hope alot of goals are scored.
Old 03-03-2007, 22:10   #538
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
Beckham to transfer to… LA Galaxy What a sad end to a career.
i just saw this... whats with the big laugh?

The amount of $$$ beckam was offered is unbelievable! in fact he will be an idiot not to take it... and lets face it, becks isnt young anymore.... his star days are over... besides, him and posh will be just FINE in LA
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 07-03-2007, 11:39   #539
My Waking Hour

Can't believe this, 3 HUGE favourites ( holders Barca and the super solid Lyon and Inter Milan out of the Champions League quarters at the first time of asking. )

Pure comedy man...as I said before football is a very very very corrupt sport now....it's very silly rules are there to incite corruption.

I think the biggest madness of them all would be if Man Utd went out tonight

Last edited by spyretto; 07-03-2007 at 11:53.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:48   #540
The Black and Blue Wizard

Send a message via MSN to intervolkov
Navarro is a s**t man!
~~~~~~~~~~~
IT'S REVENGE'S TIME!:
Ho preso pali,mi hanno date buche,mi hanno defraudato e tradito ma ora miei cari BASTA!!E TEMPO DI VENDETTA! (J.B)
ReplyPost New Thread