Old 31-03-2005, 03:22   #61
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
insane
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it right now about a a million copies going back, Amy a nerd!-Amy Lee
Old 03-04-2005, 20:17   #62
we shout

[ wo! I read chap 12 and 13 tonight... wo! Shakrin ..chapter 12 started with sweetness .. my eyes were sparkling I think when I read .. then suddenly it turn sad that it almost make me cry .. LoL .. ... and chapter 13 ..was just .. wo! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
[ dee, i think yulia is our copycat. we are supposed to be the assasins ]
[ yeah I know .. but she made a cool assasin too .. like you and me ... heh heh ... btw .. soon I'm going to be like a real assasin .. ya know .. like i'd be staying at home .. get / wait for assignments .. stuff like that .. would be very cool I think .. well I hope .. hehe ]

[ okay shaks .. thanks for the writing ..I'll continue again soon .. woo .. this getting better and better .. I knew it you are good! ]

------------------------

[ okay Shakrin .. hello !?! .. I'm done chapter 16 .. you can't leave us like that .. that was 4 days ago .. you should have the update by now right? right? ...please .. . ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 04-04-2005 at 18:02.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:23   #63
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
dee, veg i am so sorry!! rrrg but i want to write its just i *can't*! and no it aint a writer's block, my brains screechin with ideas like a banshee but i sorta got into a alcohol trouble last sunday...hehe so i will update soon....somehow...i'm even supposed to be on the pc!!

ok ok i will update and sneak the comp late at night. i promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 08-04-2005, 03:57   #64
we shout

[ Shakrin okay .. no worry .. as long as you dont leave Yulia like that .. that is soooo not right .. okay .. hehe ..I'll wait .. thank you ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 09-04-2005, 18:03   #65
я хочу Лину столь плохо

so what where u driunking on sunday?? i agree with denial u cant leave yulia like that! INSANE
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-04-2005, 21:49   #66
we shout

[ yeah ..not just Yulia ... but Lena also lying on hospital bed in coma .. Veg are you here? is my kalashnikov ready? I want the magazine to be fully loaded .. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 09-04-2005, 21:57   #67
Gimme some sugar!

[ it's ready ]

[ shax... you wanna blindfold? ]
Old 09-04-2005, 22:08   #68
we shout

[ Veg ... how about the explosive? .. remember what we learned here .. its a very important for assassin ... ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 10-04-2005, 08:58   #69
God of All Things Girthy

[laides...ladies...whats all this talk about....weapons?? lol oh and yes...i manged to sneak the pc...AND HERES CHAPTER 17!!!!!!!WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!]

Chapter 17

Jack had washed his hands thoroughly to be rid of the blood his hands were soaked in. Everything was done in the dark, not wanting to give his nosy neighbours the wrong idea. After tightening the faucet to close off the pouring water, he stepped out of the bathroom and headed for his living room.

Just because the body was here a few minutes ago, he would not panic like some blubbering idiot. He had skillfully disposed of the body, and he was going to go on his normal routine until something pops up otherwise.

He reached out to a wall beside him, fumbling around the flat surface for the light switch. He had wanted to check if there were blood stains on his carpet. And he only got them cleaned last week. He scoffed. Yes, he was the luckiest man alive.

He had found the light switch, and he flicked it on.

Wrong incision. Wrong place.

Once upon a time, there had been a house in the suburbs. Now, there was nothing left of it.

Jack’s cozy little home was seen by an old man walking his dog in the pouring rain. This old man never broke the habit and the cycle of his little friend’s walking time, nap time and chow time, rain or shine. He sighed as he bent down to pick up the small rottewiler, looking around to see the pounding rain submerging the house on the streets.

Suddenly the thunder itself screamed in his ears, the shrinking back rottweiler digging into his arms. The immense explosion from the pleasant looking house made the old man stumble back on his rear as he held his dog in his embrace. His mouth was gaping at the fire beneath the rain, its droplets of water extinguishing the crackling heat bit by bit.

His ass was getting cold and wet. His dog was looking like a drenched rat. He had just urinated upon his pants. His eyes widened and jaw hanging down, he choked on his own voice before speaking up.

“Heeeeeelp!! Fire!! HELP!!!!!”

Just after Yulia went inside Jack’s house in Chap 16…

Yulia looked around the home of Jack Davis, thinking just how much cozy it was. It contradicted so much from what h really was. She scoffed when she saw bunch of playboy magazines, strewn about the house too carelessly.

He was trying too hard not to give away that he was a homosexual. And he was failing dismally. No single man like Jack Davis could arrange one’s home so cozily, delightfully and carefully. Only people in tune with their feminine side did that. Hell even she didn’t do this to her home.

As she shifted her pupils from the kitchen to the living room, she had suppressed the urges to whistle, looking at the matching set of furniture, a matching set of wallpaper to go along with it and a television with a sound system that any man could dream for. He probably bought that to hide his gay side too.

When she had finished her brief tour, she then got to the real point of sneaking in there. She looked up to the ceiling gazing at the living room’s light fixtures curiously. With a soft smile shining in her eyes she clutched her bag and opened it, never leaving her eyes form the lights.

With expert guidance of her unaided hands, she took out a plastic bottle filled with white liquid substance. Then standing up on the coffee table placed at the center of the living room and right under the lights, she unclipped the decoration glass around the light bulbs inside, placing it on the ground with care. She went back up and studied the lights.

There were three light bulbs attached to a one rectangular piece of machinery connecting through out the ceiling. She grinned with mischief in her eyes and undid each bulb. She went back down to the floor and plopped down on the carpet. Rummaging through her bag once more, she dug up a large piece of bubble gum, and a small portable drill.

She knew she was going to need this for this kind of trick one day. She smiled as she went to work on the each light bulb. First she would drill little tiny holes in each one of the light bulbs, being careful so she wouldn’t break or touch the filament in any way. After, setting her drill aside, she took out the plastic bottle filled with an unknown liquid looking a lot like water, and filled each light bulb with the liquid to full.

After that, she popped the gum in her mouth and when it got chewy enough, she separated them into three different pieces, sealing each holes on the bulb that she had made. Satisfied with her work, she grunted, pulling herself up back to the light fixture. She screwed each of the bulbs back into place and setting the decoration glass, she jumped at the sound of an approaching car, and she cursed.

She quickly cleaned everything up, and set out to leave through the back door. She flung her bag over her shoulder and was about to run for the back door through the kitchen. But she felt uneasy.

She felt like she was cheating, and that it wasn’t a fair game. That Jack didn’t know what was going to happen, what he was up against, and that when he turned on those living room lights, the petrol inside the bulbs are going to blow destroying the house as well as himself. He was just going to die without a fair fight. She sighed as she heard the limping foot steps draw near the house.

The front door knob’s lock jiggled. She let out a breath she’d been holding and carefully setting aside her bag on the kitchen counter, she calmly walked out of the kitchen. She hid in the shadows at a close distance from the light switch and waited.

Her eyes had already adapted to the dark so she could see the bastard clean ad clear. She took a deep breath, gulped, and closed her eyes. Flashing the best images of Lena in her head, she opened her eyes again. Jack had his hand right beside the switch. She lunged for the bigger man and punched him squarely on the nose.

The police lined the perimeters with the Caution no entrance yellow tape, covering the explosion site. The pouring sheets of rain scattered across the glistening wet and flashing red and blue lights.

“Hey!! Found a body here, we better bring in a stretcher!!” An officer who was digging through the strewn about debris of the once cozy suburban home of man, found a hand poking out from the heap of burning wood. As he expertly tossed aside the woods and the excess debris to uncover the body he winced and cringed back at the sight the fell before him. This was worse than the last apartment that blew up.

The clothes on the unidentified man’s body was completely burnt or torn aside, revealing the clammy pale if not bloody and marred flesh of once an organic. The fabric of a shirt barely clung on to some parts on his shoulders, and aside from those and his socks, there was no clothes that he had managed to stay on.

He was lying right up, his face facing the sky, showing of his severed member and unimpressive testicles. The officer crinkled up his nose as he back stepped. The expression on the dead man’s face was unreadable.

Those big hollow brown eyes were still wide open and the jaw bone popped out of place, the stench of death was the bonus. He looked back behind his shoulders to look for the stretcher he asked for. It was on its way. He looked back down at the cold stiff body laid out in front of him on his pile of debris and sighed.

He took off his officer cap, and respectfully bowed down to the body. The heavy falling rain clamored within the officer’s thinning pale blonde hair, giving off the short lived electric shine.

When the stretcher had been brought beside him, he sniffed and pulled back on his cap. Another day in his line of business. It was nothing he hasn’t done before.

Her breath hitched at the back of her throat as she felt the needle weave through her skin. Also she was inserted with an anesthetic, she could still imagine the coldness of the tiny needle going through her scar and tightening it close. She suppressed another gasp as the needle went through her skin again.

The veterinarian apologetically looked up before going back to his work. “I’m sorry miss. It’s just I’m not the kind of person that you look for to treat humans.” He voice was deep and kind. He had wrinkled lining his wisdom on his forehead and the corners of his eyes. His unusually pretty blue eyes, unusual as you can get with a male anyways, somewhat distracted people’s line of sight from his burning red hair.

She frowned. He reminded her of Lena. How was she doing? Had she woken up? Is she dying? Is she looking for her? The brunette sighed as the vet lowered his needles and reach for a ball of cotton for finishing touches.

“You’re really lucky whoever did this to you was such an idiot. But if he had been lucky the incision would’ve gone over your artery. Be happy, because today you escaped Death.” He said, still kindly. There was no interest of mock in his tone whatsoever.

Yulia hopped off the table receiving a scarf held up by the vet. She thankfully eyed him before wounding the linen firmly around her neck.

“And Miss Volkova, please try not to reopen the stitches. Although I’ve done a pretty good job… If it happens it could still be fatal, especially in the condition you are in now.” He said worriedly. He was sizing Yulia’s small frail and battered form, tutting.

She had a black eye, cut open upper lip, a light minor gash that ran along from the middle of her scalp to the side of her right brow, beyond black and blue knuckles. And those were only the injuries he could see. He had no idea if there were some other injured beneath the layers of clothing she had on.

She flashed him one of her rare smiles as she flung her bang over her shoulders. “I’ll *try*, doc. But I don’t guarantee anything… If it reopens, I know who to find.”

“Oh ya? Who?” He said cocking his head.

“You.” She said. The vet guffawed.

“I’m just a vet, I only specialize in animals!” He argued, but somewhere inside, he already knew it was of no use.

“Be seeing you,doc!” With her last good byes, she pranced out of the veterinarian’s office, and went in the search of her car.

Two down, one more to go.

“Oh dear!! Jonesy, take a look at our Redilocks!! She’s moving in her sleep!!!” An old nurse with kind wrinkles adorning her face tapped the back of her assistant nurse. The tall younger nurse pivoted to face the red head and her mouth opened in an act of surprise.

“Oh Agnes, maybe she’s waking up soon! I’ve heard she was a special case of a coma, but thank god she’s at least trying to wake up now!” She exclaimed, the pen in her fingers writing furiously on her clipboard. The older woman nodded excitedly as she watched the beautiful but quite pale woman sleeping on the bed before her.

“Are you getting this down, Jonesy?” She asked, a happy grin breaking her face as she expertly changed Lena’s IV’s.

“Don’t worry about it. Dr. Komorov would be happy to hear about this.” Agnes raised her palm up to Jonesy’s face to shush her.

“Shut up! She’s saying something in her sleep!!” They both ‘Ooh’ed and scrambled near to hear what Lena was frantically whispering. They only smiled when they heard what she was saying.

The sentence that Lena said during her sleep was her lover’s name, and various but rare I love you’s. The thing that made this much sweeter was the Lena was slowly picking up the corners of her mouth into a ghost of a smile.

“Jonesy…I think I too shall be a lesbian.” Agnes sighed s she leaned in closer to drink in all Lena was saying. Jonesy snorted and quickly brought her hand up to her lips to suppress her laughter. Agnes immediately launched a full out death glare at her assistant.

“Agnes… I think you’re a little too old for that.”

“Age isn’t anything but a number. Love can happen at any age!”

“…Aaaagnes…. Are you saying that you don’t love your husband?”

“…Umm…”

Yulia checked her watch and cursed. She had wasted too much of her precious time with Jack. Now she approximately had about five hours to get this job done. She ruffled her fingers through her hair beffore taking both of her hands and rubbing her face. She could hear her own joints squeak and bones protesting at her sudden movements.

She had fucking leukemia for god sakes. She sighed. She would have to finish the job and get the operation as soon as possible to even get 50:50 chance of living. And if she didn’t finish the job at all… Well she would die trying.

She stretched out her hands in a last movement of her brief warm up routine, and dug her hands inside her back pocket. She pulled out a pair of leather gloves and she slid them on, wriggling her fingers. She took a deep breath, exhaled and they pulled her bag from the passenger seat on to her lap.

The rain was still falling and the constant ticks and pangs of the rain making noises against her windshield made her jumpy. She just rolled her eyes as she made her focus of vision make way for the huge mansion across the street.

“Come on… Where are you Volkova… I need your edge…” Yulia growled under her breath, reaching her both hands inside the bag and pulling out all the gun power she had in there. She grinned. Maybe it wouldn’t be as hard as she thought. It was the stupidest plan she had ever thought of, yes, but it should still work. Who ever said bravado was such a dangerous thing… Well they were right.

Her eyeballs lolled back inside her head, her eyes closing. She kept them closed for a while. She shuddered and let out a shaky breath. Then after shaking her head side to side vigorously, she opened them, revealing clear piercing blue eyes, radiating off a some kind of ominous glow. They were empty, cold and hollow. Yes, they might have been hollow eyes… But they held power… And laughter.

“Mothers back.”

Volkova hopped off her beat up car and headed straight for the front door. She pressed on the door bell and waited for a response. The speaker gave off sounds of static for a while before a feminine voice chimed in with an edgy voice responded.

“Who’s there?” It asked through a piece of machinery. Volkova smirked. This was going to be cake. She cleared her voice, and gave out the juiciest, throatiest and the most perverse voice she could ever do and spoke into the speaker.

“Darlin’… It’s me. Joris.”
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-04-2005, 08:59   #70
God of All Things Girthy

p.s. ~ tatu rocs.....i was drinking from beers to lagers and to whiskys alcohol coffees, gins, anything u name to even one of those alcohol filled chocolate bottles. i was soooo sh*t faced....
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 10-04-2005, 11:05   #71
we shout

[ wooit!!! Shaks! thank you thank you .. reading the whole things while the story goes back and forth ..back and forth ... to me this is brilliant! ]

[ yeah! i'll drink coffee with you too .. so here .. my salute .. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 10-04-2005, 18:44   #72
я хочу Лину столь плохо

ya shitfaced well done!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-04-2005, 21:56   #73
Gimme some sugar!

[ how did i miss this update ]

so joris is gonna kick some ass LOL
Old 12-04-2005, 05:18   #74
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
[ how did i miss this update ]
[ you think Yulia is dead .. did you? ... you know what .. while anything is possible... what is imposible .. is imposible .. da! ]

[] <-- look! I draw a cute girl !! ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 12-04-2005, 15:52   #75
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
[ you think Yulia is dead .. did you? ... you know what .. while anything is possible... what is imposible .. is imposible .. da! ]

[] <-- look! I draw a cute girl !! ..
[ even impossible is possible, coz nothing is impossible ]

ha! we sound so cool LOL
Old 12-04-2005, 15:56   #76
we shout

[ yeah .. I heard somewhere that impossible said "i'm possible" .. so weird.. ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 13-04-2005, 15:39   #77
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 18

The sooty black spiked hair was vaguely noticed by the sauntering back and over front entrance guards. Volkova had no doubt that there were more than 2 watchers, and most likely more than two front entrances. Damn filthy rich pigs.

Se had a lone assault rifle mounted on her back, fully loaded. Her coat was beginning to get ragged and worn out, and her flesh on her hands was looking like it was permanently stained with smeared blood of her own and others. A blood soaked scarf was barely clinging on to her neck, her size bigger jeans ripped in most places. Her boots were tightly fastened to her feet, and a leather pouch stringed to her calf only inches above. In the leather pouch held her signature bayonet, the same one she had used on Sasha, the bartender.

The fact of so many dead bodies under her belt and other people’s blood on her hands chilled her to the bone. But those bodies and bloods… Was necessary evil, if it meant saving something she cared about more than much.

A bitter thinning of her mouth set into a tight grimace on her rigid features as she smoothly screwed on a silencer on her pistol. Her eyes moved constantly up and about, watching and looking for signs of danger in the environment surrounding her. As the gun part clipped into place, she swiftly buckled them into her holster and hid them with her long coat.

The very first gates of the Lordess’s properties were easy. Tricking that idiotic cow was like eating cake. She sighed as she looked around the very first frontal garden, enriched with newly sprouted greens and sky ripping evergreen trees. It was a vast clearing of flowers and freshly mowed lawns, with a little beaten path leading into the next gate.

She fastened the buttons on her coat as she cautiously made her way up the beaten path and to the entrance. It was a normal enough looking two doors, wooden, with two garden gnomes taking security. She resisted the temptation to laugh.

As her blue eyes curiously drank in the appearance of two wooden doors, something caught her as odd. This was way too easy. The quick pace but cautious march stopped, as she studied the doors. Something was awfully fishy, the stench of false innocence making her wants to stick a finger down her own throat.

Ah-ha.

She smirked as she spotted at least four cameras sloppily hidden all around the bushes around the entrance. Someone in the household, possibly the gardener, wasn’t doing their job. But as she made the discovery of the cameras before she walked right into a bear trap, she was still stuck. They had cameras at four different angles and she had no idea how to dismantle each one of them without being captured on the other camera.

Nervous and pissed, she picked up a rock from the beaten road and hurled one at one of the gnomes. It didn’t budge. She scoffed. Even a frigging garden gnome was beginning to defy her. She checked her watch and nearly screamed from the time. Time. She was running out of it real quick. And she was already stuck on the second door, very smooth.

It was 7:52pm. At the maximum she had approximately four hours until midnight. Hagen said that he could save the operation room until then. She had to finish this quicker. She glanced at the cameras again. She stepped back a pace and folded her arms and tilted her head in a gesture that she was deep in thoughts. After about five minutes spent she almost became hysterical and was close to running out that door and going to the operation room right away. But she stopped herself. Lena’s life was at stake here.

She looked up at the four cameras once more. Licking her lips, she silently reached for her pistols and gripped them with both her hands.

“Aww for fuck’s sake, what the hell!”

With that she aimed her guns at the cameras and pulled the trigger.

Lordess’s gold blonde hair whipped here and there as she snapped her sights from left to right. Her coffee hazel eyes and creamy pale skin wasn’t looking so healthy right at the moment. She was frantic at the fact that whoever set their foot in her properties was not in fact, Kozlov. The main entrance’s camera one, two, three as well as four were brought down by this mystery man, and she had just sent her best two men down to investigate.

She chewed on her nails. She had better call Joris. She jumped to the phone on her bedside stool and snatched the receiver off its hook. Her fingers instinctively dialed her lover’s number expertly, anticipation and fear pumping through her veins.

As she smashed the door open with her shoulder she rolled on the marble floor before jumping up to her feet again. Her eyes measured and calculated with speed beyond timing, and timed up the guard’s all around her inside the actual mansion.

She raised both her guns and aimed one at the fat dude at her left flank and aimed the other at the one wearing shades on the loft balcony upstairs. Three more came at her from her front, smash opening a door she guessed that lead to the living with the stairs to the upstairs loft.

They had their guns ready and aimed. She immediately jumped to the side, her guns still aimed at the nearing guards’ bodies and shooting frantically. All three bodies crumpled to the ground by the time Volkova landed on her right side.

Rolling up to her feet she ran to the door that was smashed open. Knowing what to do, she ran for the thick layers of wood ladened coffee table and flipped it to the side, making it as sort of a shield for her from the coming swarms of more suits. And what do you know, just as she expected another pair of doors smashed open with a disturbing crack, and fie of them ran in the living room.

They all conveniently enough thought this well before they ran through the door, because as soon as they came bursting out from the other side, they positioned them selves all around the room. Volkova cursed under her breath as she felt the guns aimed for the coffee table. This was getting a little more complicated that she had originally planned. At the front gate, it seemed like a swell idea… but now…

She groaned as she jerked up to her feet, whirled to the nearest suit and shot. She didn’t give a rat’s ass about wasting bullets so she pulled the trigger blind to every side. She smirked after a few seconds of her favorite move. Every body was heaped on the ground, obviously not moving which meant only one thing. DEAD.

She made her way through the next set of doors and she cursed as her slowly devising up plan of getting a breather was ruined. There was at least eight more suits and shades coming her way from the other door in a long and wide dining room.

She rose up both her guns and started to shoot. But unfortunately, so did they.

She shot the first on the chest, the second one on the eye, and the third one on the left upper thigh. Then her bullets ran out. Her bullet totin’ mechanism just clinked with sounds of empty springs indicating that it was empty.

“Aww shit!” The third one still not yet dead, took aim and took a controlled shot on the brunette. With a crack of a bullet going off, the rest of the guards stood in silence and celebrating their victory and triumph in their heads. The bullet had successfully hit Volkova.

Volkova violently spun to the back, her rear facing the suits. Her knees uneasy, she staggered a few steps away from the guards, and time seemed to freeze for a while.

Volkova blinked and watched the crimson thick liquid ooze out of her left flesh just under her collar bone. It was numb. Then out of the blue, laughter came out, low chuckles of emptiness filling the hollow dining room. The suits glances at each other, baffled. And that was exactly what Volkova was going for. When they were being too busy what the hell was wrong with the tiny woman with massive firepower…

Volkova dropped her dual pistols and grabbed her assault rifle mounted on her back. She spun back to the puzzled guards, and uncapped the wonders of her bullets on the rest of the men. But at the last standing man who looked like he was desperately trying to change his magazine before the raging brunette came for him, the bullets ran out on her again.

The last remaining people standing were aiming both of their empty guns at each other and clicking away with no bullets. But as realization set in, they both stopped and the woman just lowered her rifle. The guards did the same with his pistol. Both ways, she was going to kill this guy or not, no bullets were just an excuse.

She slowly and cautiously turned the rifle so she was grabbing it by its nose. And with a wink and a fake grin she mercilessly swung the whole hunk of metal at his head, knocking him down on his back on the floor. Pitching away the empty rifle, she slid out her bayonet. She smiled, watching the man who wasn’t unconscious but blinking wildly trying to see straight again. Good. She wanted him to be awake.

She slowly slid on top of him and kissed him on his forehead.

“Such a young boy… About to get wasted on a fine night like this. Tsk! Where is the world going these days?” Volkova said in a mock mother tone, the bayonet still held tight in her grip.

“What the fuck do you want bitch?” he growled in a brave voice. But Volkova saw through it and clearly watched the bubbling pain and fear. His eyes were like open windows, and her eyes were like telescopes that probed into his frail mind. So fragile.

She harshly placed her bayonet beside his penis and roughly shoved the blade against his member. The suit gasped, his eyes widening in shock. Volkova laughed out loud.

“Oooh! Not such a young boy down there aren’t ya?” She said, almost teasing.

“I said what the fuck you want!!” He screamed.

“Your respect, dickwad.” She snarled in to his face. They looked in each other’s eyes for couple of moments before the suit looked away.

“What can I do for you today?” He asked once more with bubbling anger beneath the polite words. Volkova laughed again.

“The direction to Lordess’s room. Can you do that for me?” She asked with a wink.

“Go out the door where me and other guards came out from, turn right at the hall, up the flight of stairs and the very last door on the balcony, loft or whatever…” He said with an ashamed face. Loyal one eh? She rolled her eyes as she slid off the guy.

“Now, I’m going to kill you. I can’t risk anyone calling for…” Before Volkova could finish her sentence the man was already up and running for the exit. She launched her bayonet. She cursed as it hit his arm and he had no intention of stopping.

She eyed for anything near that was pointy enough to kill the man. Then something caught her eye. The slender leg of the dining room chair looked pointy enough. She grabbed a random chair in her reach, kicked the leg from its seat and hurled it to the running man who almost reached the door.

It lodged firmly on the back of his head.

The brunette shook her hands as if she was pretending to shake imaginary dust off of them. “Now I killed you… Because I can’t risk anyone calling for back ups now can I?” She finished off her sentence to no one in particular before following the dead man’s directions.

The pain beneath her collar bone went by unnoticed by her growing determination… And perhaps hope that she could certainly make this work. Hope that she could go back alive to Lena.

She checked her watch. It was nearing 8:40pm.

[masscre next chapter...bring nausea pills.... ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 13-04-2005, 20:14   #78
we shout

[ yay!! ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 14-04-2005, 18:30   #79
я хочу Лину столь плохо

insane
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 23-04-2005, 08:25   #80
God of All Things Girthy

[Guess who's back...Back again...Shakrins back...Tell yo friends... ]

Chapter 19

She peered around her surroundings curiously, with newly acquired pistol from a dead body in hand. She made sure her shoes did not make any noise against the squeaky clean marble floors or as well as make any prints.

The clenched her right hand’s grip on her pistol as she heard soft clicks of footsteps coming from the top of the staircase. Scrambling to a nearest corner to obstruct their view of her, she closed her eyes as she banged her back against the marble wall.

Something on her left wrist tickled. She glanced down at her left hand and softly growled. The blood from her gun shot wound had trickled down to her wrists and to her fingertips, daring to mark the floor with its crimson thickness. Carelessly wiping the tickling blood on her coat she concentrated back on the footsteps. Then as they drew near she could hear low mumbles of the suits talking amongst themselves. She involuntarily leaned her head to the side to get a better hearing of what they were saying.

“… Quiet in here?” The first voice said ending in a questioning tone.

“Ya, I notice that. But let’s get real, there are more than ten professional guards down there they can’t be all dead by this mystery man?” The second voice garbled back.

“Professional my full embodied ass. Oh they’re trained alright, by some dripping pussies. I wouldn’t feel secure with at least a hundred of them packed in here.” The first voice snapped back.

“FYI, that dripping pussy was your father. Don’t be too sure of yourself just because the best combat trainer in the world made you the second best. Oh never mind that; I could kick your ‘full embodied’ ass any day.”

Only two voices. Volkova was suddenly all too sure of her degrading health and her newly gained wounds. The two voices coming her way were the two best men the Lordess was sending out to “Retrieve” her.

From her inside coat’s pocket, she slipped out a solid hand knife. The footsteps were drawing near. Her hands shook with anticipation.

As they appeared in her line of sight one of the guards had seen her.

“Shit Oscar, behind ya!” He raised his gun at the brunette. But Volkova lunged for the guard who had his back towards her and dragged her knife’s blade along the man’s throat and artery. The blood sprayed from the man’s artery to his partner all over his face.

For a moment he was in shock. He raised his palms and watched as drips of sprayed blood fell from his chin and on to his palm. He looked up at Volkova once again. His lips were quivering and were blubbering like an idiot.

But Volkova just raised her pistol and shot him once on the head and once more on his chest when he was down on the floor. She regained her composure and stabbed down her hand knife to one of the fallen guards, loading the blade firmly in his flesh.

Leaving the pools of bleeding mess behind her, she began to climb the stairs. She started to get a headache and pangs of light headedness attacking her. It bombarded her focus as she collapsed to her knees. Using her gun to help her stand up, she got up again. She exhaled and willed herself to climb with every ounce of energy she’s got.

“Joris, you must come! My estate is being ambushed and I think all of my interior guards are killed! Please… Bring some reinforcements with you when you come!” Lordess nodded a few more times with a distant “uh huh” here and there. And with a kissing noise she hung up the phone.

She hugged her arms close to herself, biting her thumb’s nail. But a click of a gun loading made her jump and whirl around to face the intruder. She almost snorted with laughter when she was met with the mystery “man” who killed all of her guards.

It was a woman, a tiny and frail figured woman, with damp limping tresses of spiky hair and piercing blue eyes. She had blood everywhere on her clothing and she couldn’t find out which ones were her’s and which ones were her guards’. This little girl killed all of her highly trained guards? All of them? She was doubtful.

“I’m thinking that was Kozlov on the other line, am I right?” Volkova inquired. Her odd confidence in the tone of her voice disturbed the Lordess.

“Yes, he’s on his way right now to kill you” She said. She tried to look nonchalant and bored, trying to get Volkova a little more enraged and not so… Cold. Se heard the brunette smirk, her eyes directing to another place in her room before it went back to her’s.

“So tell me, I got you all to myself until he comes?” Volkova said, her eyes narrowing into a devious smile.

“Kozlov is going to be here faster than you think...”

“Good! Because it’s him I want, not you.”

“Then why didn’t you go to his place in the first place?!”

“Because… That wouldn’t be revenge, it would just be a cheap pay back. I’m going for the full price.” Volkova aimed for Lordess’s leg and shot. She went down like a heap of potatoes. “I don’t want you running away now, do I?”

The brunette sauntered near to the blonde woman and made use of her bed sheets. Volkova ripped them into a size of substitute rope and tied Lordess to a chair. Lordess was bawling.

“Why are you doing this to Joris??” She bubbled out.

“He once killed the love of my life. Then his ‘friends’ killed her at least five more times or more. I’m just retuning the favor.” Yulia was by this time aching, tired and bitter. She pulled out a carton of smokes from her back pocket and lit one up.

Inhaling the smoke almost blissfully, she turned her head to the Lordess and exhaled the fume of disgusting smoke right into her face.

The blonde was still sniffling. “What did he do to kill your lover?! What did he do that was so bad to make you like this?” She asked.

“He raped her.”

Moments of silence dragged on, Lordess in a jaw slackening shock and Yulia just exhaling more smoke. Yulia glanced at the quiet Lordess and almost growled at the expressing she wore.

It was an expression of pure hate and disgust.

“You fucking dyke! Get the fuck away from me you piece of freak!” She screeched at Yulia. Yulia’s lips twitched. Her fingers holding the cigarette was trembling.

“You fucking homo, you shouldn’t exist you fucking filthy worthless trash! You’re sick, you know that? You’re fucking sick--…” The on going insults were deafened with an ear splitting scream. Yulia was putting out her cigarette on the gun shot wound on the Lordess’s leg.

“You should know when to shut your hole when you’re at your brink of joining your little guards downstairs.” Yulia remarked coolly, shutting the blonde right up.

Then suddenly the doors of the master bedroom slammed open, Joris Kozlov and seven other grey suited guards joining the lovely ladies.

“So good of you to join us, Joris. I was beginning to get worried. I’m assuming you didn’t have any trouble finding this place?” Volkova said with nauseating pleasantness. The seven guards as well as Joris faltered.

“Let Vika go. We’ll think of something. How much do you want?” Although the scene was pretty overwhelming for Kozlov, he never lost his stature, not ever losing his cool headed and charming ways.

“Tsk tsk… Joris, I don’t negotiate. I’m here for only one purpose. To kill Vika here, and to kill you. And if any of your friends try to interfere, they die too.” Volkova was grinning. She raised the bottle of her pistol and shoved it in the Lordess’s or Vika’s mouth.

“I’m sure you heard about Sofia, and Sasha? How they ended up? And I’m pretty sure you heard about the explosion earlier today at a suburban home. That was Jack’s house.”

“Wha- Who the hell are you?!” Kozlov aimed his gun at Volkova.

“Do you remember… Ahh what’s her name… Lena? Or Officer Katina if you prefer?” Kozlov stiffened at the mention of the long lost name in the depths of his brain. His carefully aimed gun shook.

“I said, who the fuck are you!” He shouted, sprays of saliva shooting out from his mouth.

“A person who’s going to castrate you and get away with it.” She replied coldly.

The raging locks of red curls and solid, complicated sparkles of grey were the only splash of colors the so called Paradise of Lena’s had. Well exception of raven black strands of spikes pointing towards the sky and deep endless blue eyes which its insides seemed to rock and fro with repeating clashes of blue waves.

The restless grey iris were searching the figure on the ground a few meters off of her. The brunette was sitting on her backside, staring intently on the hazy black and white grass beneath her feet. Her brows were tightly knit, her fist on her left knee clenching and unclenching from time to time. Volkova looked like she was zoned out, but her dilated pupils were whizzing about, combing the grass rooted to the ground.

That woman was not Yulia.

Those curious sparkles turned into a misty despondent gaze, lamely dragging its peripheral vision through the sky below. Her perky button nose twitched in a gesture of a small anger coming on. Her full ruby lips were now thin and contracted, the creases on her chin making it sure that she was trying not to cry.

She slowly blinked and looked up around her Paradise. This wasn’t her idea of Paradise anymore. This wasn’t the way she pictured happiness, squaredness and perfection. Nothing was perfection when the woman who never ceased to wrinkle her mind wasn’t there with her.

Hopelessly, she looked around her surroundings. It was a sad sight of an imitation of the ruling nature. It was pathetic. She turned a full circle to fully understand her troubles. She had gotten it. She could see, from the corner of her eyes, the faint glow of the black and white sun light diminishing and the grey vast land getting blurred and meshed together into nothingness.

Why the hell was she here for, when the thing she perceives as happiness is out there? Why had she been such an idiot all along? Why couldn’t she see that everything that mattered and had made sense in her life was out there… And not in “Paradise”?

“I think its time for me to get my lazy ass up.” Lena bluntly blurted out after much while of contemplating. The figure of Yulia’s shape looked up in surprise and half panic. But soon after she grinned as she got up from the ground she was sitting on. Dusting her rear off with quick taps with her palm and hopping towards Lena, she straightened herself out.

“Well it’s about time. Come, time is running out quickly.” Volkova noted the blurring pieces of land and sun rays. “And I mean that quite literally.”

Volkova snatched up Lena’s hand and squeezed it in reassurance. Looking in her grey eyes in reverie, she smiled up at the now confused expression. “Now Lena, it’ll take some time until you actually wake up, since your body would still be sleeping. Though it’s a light nap, it’s still sleeping. When you’re physically ready, you’ll wake up. Got it?”

Everything was back on track now. After her short revelation about her biography, everything unlocked itself. “Yes. Now take me home.” Lena murmured as she closed her eyes and smiling sheepishly.

Home is where the heart is. And that’s exactly where she was going.

After much “Conversing”, Volkova finally managed to get Joris’ grey suits out of the room and stay out there until further orders. But after they all filed out, something escaped from Yulia’s stature.

Volkova had suddenly gone away without warning. She faltered from a fracture of a second before regaining her cool composure. She then laughed out loud, almost diabolically. Now that Volkova had gone, she could get things done herself… Really herself.

“Now dear Kozzy, why don’t you have a seat, take some sip of that… What is that, Cognac? Yeah, have some of that.” Yulia hinted towards the minibar at the corner of the room. Kozlov seemed reluctant, as he kept shifting his eyes and eyeing at his gun underneath Yulia’s sole of her boots she had managed to get from him several minutes earlier on.

“Shit Joris, did you hear me or not?!” Yulia urged, shoving the barrel of her pistol further into Vika’s mouth. Kozlov almost jumped to the dizzyingly high barstool and poured himself a glass of the brown liquid.

“Now… I want you to sip that drink as slow as you can until you finish the whole glass. All right?” Yulia said, slipping out her gun barrel out of Vika’s mouth with a glint of murderous intent in her blue topaz eyes. Kozlov studied his glass for a mere moment before he agreed to it. A drink seemed good at the time.

Yulia smirked as she spotted a golf bag beside the entrance to the walk in closet. Various clubs from number three iron to number three wood stood in place in the bag. She promptly got the seven iron out. It is everyone’s favorite club, so she read around some place before.

Graciously fleeting her finger tips along the shaft of the titanium club, she gazed wonderfully at its head. A plot was forming inside her head and it was just like when she was writing a long time ago, the frenzy of climaxes and dialogues playing ping pong in her head exciting her.

Twirling the club in her head expertly, she looked up at sweating Kozlov. She decided to strike up a conversation.

“Now, did you know I witnessed Lena’s life fall apart right in front of my eyes for a very long time? How she cracked and how she bled and how she cried? I saw all of that. She even went far as purposely hurting me because she was so damn psyched. Do you know why?” Yulia asked in a serious but with a hint of mischievous pitch in her voice.

Kozlov shamelessly swayed his head side to side as he took a long sip from his glass. Yulia smiled at the sight. “Because you raped her. Because you betrayed her. Because you took advantage of her so bad, that the central of all her fears are directed to you. How can you just sit there and drink your fucking Cognac when she is dying? Bastard.”

Yulia went over to the puzzled Vika, just sitting there with lost sense of communication.

“Do you know what I’m going to do now, Joris?” Yulia looked up at him and had to smirk once more at the sight of him drinking his drink.

“No.” He rasped out. Then he visibly gulped down excessive fluid in his mouth. Yulia snaked her fingers around the club’s grip firmly and heavily swung the club head across Vika’s face. She screamed in excruciating throbbing washing over her precious face.

Kozlov jumped from his seat but froze when Yulia pointed her gun at him. “I said fucking stay there and sip your damn drink SLOWLY until you finish! When you finish the drink, I’ll stop hitting her! But if you cheat…” Yulia trailed off in a menacing warning of ominous meaning. Kozlov didn’t know what to do. His rolling mind had stopped in place long ago in shock.

He was ignorant for the time being, as he mutely sat back down as he picked up his glass with his clammy hands. He started to take haste sips, stealing nervous glances at the ferocious brunette across the spacious room of his lover. Her wrath was… Incredible. But not in good way.

Yulia turned and took another swing at the slut, sobbing on her carpet. She took another swing. Then she brought it down on her outer thigh, then to her side, and the to her ankle. Then another, then another, then another. Every cries seemed to pierce Kozlov, tattering him into nothing but pure disgust.

But as Yulia was about to take another swing she paused and looked up at Kozlov. His drink was almost empty. “So Joris… How does it feel, watching something you care for dying in front of you?”

There was no response from the once cool and smooth charmer.

“Be thankful you only get to see this kind of thing once. Because I witnessed Lena die countless times, be happy I’m showing you mercy by only killing this woman once.” With a swift lick of her lips, she took a swing at Vika’s head, and kept swinging for her head.

She got the feeling that the woman was already dead long ago, but that didn’t stop her from swinging. Kozlov hadn’t finished her drink yet. After all, a deals a deal, right?

“Stop!! For the love of God, STOP!!” Kozlov hysterically stopped the swinging batter of a woman. But he was taken back when he saw there was tears in the brunette’s eyes.

Yulia heaped her weapon on the floor and took several steps back.

“This… Doing something like this doesn’t give me pleasure.” Yulia said with pained and breaking voice. Her palm raised up to her mouth to cover her lips and parts of her nose. She sniffled before running out the room.

Then suddenly Kozlov dropped dead beside his lover, with his eyes wide open.

Inside the trash bin behind the counter of the mini bar, there was small paper container with messy writing of Yulia’s scrawled across the front. It wrote something like this: “Cyanide”

[ ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread