Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

I think it'll be awesome if they invented...

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-07-2004, 01:54   #1
Участник

I thought we can really get out imagination going in this thread.

The topic is "I think it'll be awesome if they invented..." So basically, you state what in your opinion would be a cool invention. Let your imagination work miracles! Who knows, maybe some scientist will be browsing this thread, see your invention, and make it come true? You never know. Or, you can just have fun by making up stuff!

Everyone is allowed to post as many times as they want.

here's an example from a movie called "Envy": A guy saw a dog sh*tting on the street. And he thought, "Won't it be great if sh*t could just disappear?". So he invented "Va-POO-rise". A spray thingy that when sprayed on poo, makes it disappear!

So, let me start:

From when I was a small girl, I always thougt it'll be cool if they invented a "Brain Hat", so that when you're born, they put it on you, and all human knowledge of all time will be written into your brain. That way you won't have to waste 30 years of your life learning standard knowledge to be able to make discoveries. And also you'll be able to make discoveries in EVERY area!! Won't what be cool? Aaaahhhh... we would advance as a human race!
Old 24-07-2004, 02:02   #2
The Silver Vulgar Hero ™

I think it'll be awesome if they invented An Emotion Catcher.. It would be a way to figure out exactly what the person in front of you is feeling i.e. hiding
~~~~~~~~~~~
Все мы живем в наших собственных кругах и иллюзиях, и сомневается, что мы несем вокруг, только проявляют обман, что мы идем..

Есть надежда даже в безнадежных случаях

Silver Vulgar Hero
Old 24-07-2004, 02:20   #3
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
From when I was a small girl, I always thougt it'll be cool if they invented a "Brain Hat", so that when you're born, they put it on you, and all human knowledge of all time will be written into your brain. That way you won't have to waste 30 years of your life learning standard knowledge to be able to make discoveries. And also you'll be able to make discoveries in EVERY area!! Won't what be cool? Aaaahhhh... we would advance as a human race!
I have a similar wish. Seen "The Matrix"? How they insert that cable in the back of your head and then transmit all sorts of knowledge in a few minutes? That would be awesome!!

Anyway, I was thinking about this the other day. I wish someone invented a machine that would translate animal language, especially cats cause that's the pets I have The other day my cat wouldn't stop 'talking' to me with a demanding look on his face, and I fed him. Then he looked at the food and didn't touch it. So I thought to myself: "OK, he must need some lovin'", so I put him on my lap and starting petting him. He was ok with it, but a couple of minutes later jumped onto the floor again and started walking around miaowing nonstop with that demanding look again, so I was like "What is it? What do you want?! The bathroom is clean, you have water, food, I can pet you as long as you want, what is it?!?!"... he had this look like he wanted me to do something, but I had no clue what. So i thought to myself "I can't wait till they invent some machine to translate what cats are saying"
Old 24-07-2004, 02:20   #4
Новенький

in terms of medicine, i think it'll be awesome if there's a way that the physician could somehow be able to feel exactly what the patient is feeling. that way, they'll have a better grasp of what the problem is.
Old 24-07-2004, 22:27   #5
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash

Glasses that don't slide down ur head all the FOOOKIN time
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 24-07-2004, 22:55   #6
pie crust

Hehe, what a fun little thread. I'm not sure what I'd like to see invented, but as I would really like to see what people are feeling, thinking and hiding. I remember when I was younger, I always really wanted to know what people thought about me, probably because I was so insecure, so that would be really neat if you could read people's minds and feelings... Then again, (almost) all inventions have good things and bad things... I mean, sure it would be great if I could see what people think but then EVERYTHING would be revealed and the truth hurts most of the times... You just really don't want to know everything, man.

Oh yeah, and another thing. It would be cool if there were these glasses, almost like virtual reality glasses, that when you put them on you ended up in a totally different place - a place of your dreams. And you could do whatever you wanted without any fear 'cause you would be immortal... That would be SO neat, dude! And you could say whatever you wanted to people and they'd react the way they would in reality, but it was all be just fake - you could just take off the glasses and go back to real life... The problem is though that everybody would probably use the glasses all the time and forget about reality...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 25-07-2004, 01:38   #7
winter days ...

mmm okay gross out time

i wish there was an invention , or a button to press, that would make periods take a few minutes instead of a few days. its like "ah, my period has arrived." press the button and a few min later, all done. till 4 weeks later hehe
Old 25-07-2004, 01:45   #8
Участник

rosh, I hear ya, girl! Hate periods. Plus, it's not like I ever want to have babies. And I can't cut everything out, cuz that leads to facial hair and all kinds of other manly features comming out. It's annoying. Oh well, gotta be happy with what we have, I suppose.
Old 25-07-2004, 01:48   #9
winter days ...

kate im just glad mine dont last long and i have no pain. i also dont ever want children, knew this since i was 10 yrs old and opinion hasnt changed in 16 yrs.

but yeah ... facial hair and hormonal imbalance would be scary
Old 25-07-2004, 08:56   #10
Primetime Anchor

It would be awsome if they invented a body-fixer. Like in a Stargate movie. A machine where you put a sick/injuried person and after a few minutes everything is fixed. Very effective way of healing and a quick one too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 25-07-2004, 09:28   #11
Участник

forre, that's an awesome idea, which has good potential of comming true, judging from the huge advances in gene therapy etc.
Old 25-07-2004, 09:36   #12

I always wanted something like the holodeck in Star Trek. A room where you could do anything you wanted, be anywhere you wish, with simulations so realistic you couldn't tell the difference between the real thing. It's not as far off as we think actually, still many many years from something this good, but there are rooms entirely simulated, and things like on The Minority Report.

It would also be cool to have a personal particle transmitter, allowing you safe, instant travel to anywhere you wanted.
Old 25-07-2004, 09:40   #13
Участник

goku, your first invention idea will probably become reality in the near future. The second one seems physically impossible for now. Lol.
Old 25-07-2004, 09:53   #14
Santa's bodyguard

Similar to rosh's idea it would be cool if you could control your pain. So you hit your fingers with a hammer. Instead of intense pain for 10 minutes you would spread it on 2 hours whit barely noticable. Or if you would heva a headache you would get one powerful pain for couple of secs and be done with it.

One other thing that would be really cool would be machines they had you put on your head and it recorded what you saw or felt on a disk. They other person simply put this disk in their thingy and it saw and felt what you saw or felt.

Cure for AIDS.

Pop up stoppers that really work.

Virus seurity programs that really work.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Ho, ho, ho. Santa is in town. And he has a list of naughty girls.

Proud "no club member" club member

Life sucks so why don't you just drop your pants and enjoy it?

Tatysite, love or leave it. And don't bother complaining, thread will be closed.
ReplyPost New Thread