Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Lena talks Julia, Ivan, Tatu for Elle (September 2021)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-09-2021, 18:46   #1

Lena talks Julia, Ivan, Tatu for Elle (September 2021)

Quote:
Your solo work is significantly different from what was in Tatu. Has your taste in music changed over time?

- My musical taste has not changed, I just do not like to limit myself to any particular genre. I like to try, something new, in different roles, respectively, I make different music. There are songs that resemble "Tatu" ones in terms of energy, vocals, and there are polar compositions. When choosing a song, I am guided exclusively by my inner state and my attitude, whether I like it or not. Can I sing it, feel whether it is close to me, if not, then I cannot convey emotions one hundred percent: pain, happiness. I think emotion is very important in music. And the tempo of the song is not important, the main thing is to like it. And it is important that this resonates in the souls of other people, and this will happen only if you live the song, convey the emotion.
Quote:
Are you often compared to your former colleague Yulia Volkova?

- I would not say that we have always been polar different and not that we are compared, we are always put side by side, but this is normal. We have worked together for many years, both are now engaged in solo projects and it is clear that fans will always have questions like "What is Lena doing there?", "What is Julia doing there?" They are, as a rule, interested in both. Despite the fact that the team was divided into two camps, but we were together for a long time and it is logical that someone compares us, and someone already does not. Many years have passed since we parted and do not work together.
Quote:
Tell us about your impression after the release of the interview with Yulia and Ksenia. Did it seem to you that Sobchak deliberately tried to lower Volkova?

- As for the interview with Ksenia Sobchak, it was really very strong. But Ksenia is known for her provocation and harsh language. Questions with sarcasm and sarcasm are her style, she had to be ready for this. On the other hand, I think people deserve a chance. You cannot judge, according to words, you need to judge by actions. You can say anything you want, but what a person will actually do is a big question. I am in favor of giving people a chance.

In her interview, Volkova admitted that she tried to make contact with you, but you refused. This is true?

- What do you mean refused? We corresponded somehow, and then we stopped texting. We are not communicating at the moment. I am not limited and I never say never.
Quote:
Do you think that Ivan Shapovalov is to blame for the breakup of the Tatu group? If so, what was his mistake?

- Everything was very logical when we left Ivan. He had problems then, and it was not realistic to continue working with him at that moment. After Ivan, we recorded two more, in my opinion, cool albums and many value the second album even more than the first. And we released the third album. A self-release, not with Interscope. But there are a lot of cool, cool songs in it. Vanya's mistake? Everyone makes some mistakes. At some point, Vanya developed a star fever, so to speak, and maybe he did not know where to go next, what to do with us. After our deafening success, it is extremely difficult to stay on the podium. Maybe this was the reason, he was confused. But it is better to ask Vanya himself what happened to him. After Ivan, we worked together for many years. My opinion is that Ivan is an absolute genius, he is talented. So far, no one has been able to repeat what he created.
Full interview https://elle.com.kz/zhizn-posle-tatu...-leny-katinoj/
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]
Old 03-10-2021, 20:46   #2
Участник

And I never say never!!

This reminds me to this one interview she gave on TV, in which she admitted "she couldn't say t.A.T.u. was over forever"

Let's hope for the best!! I wouldn't mind having this tribute and some new songs *.* but most importantly, have them on the same stage and be able to see them perform at least once in my life
ReplyPost New Thread