Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Has Ivan Shapovalov decided to cheat on t.A.T.u.? (kp.ru)

Old 06-02-2004, 15:26   #1
Primetime Anchor

Has Ivan Shapovalov decided to cheat on t.A.T.u.? (kp.ru)

A girl began to appear in Podnebesnaya at whom the producer is looking with an interest.

The rumours, that t.A.T.u. girls are in a conflict with their producer got a ground lately. In the reality show t.A.T.u. in Podnebesnaya (aired on weekends by STS), the girls were giving their boss a drubbing. Either they were not satisfied with the songs, or with Ivan’s behaviour or something else.

As it turned out lately it wasn’t a matter of their caprice or a PR stunt but a pure reality. Fights between the producer and the girls gave gone too far. The dispute arose mainly between Yulia and Ivan. As for Lena – she’s probably got upset with Ivan to keep her friend a company. Now Volkova is waiting for Ivan to apologise, and Shapovalov in his turn is waiting the same from her. Thus, the girls prefer not to visit Podnebesnaya until such confession takes place.

On the contrary, Ivan prefers to spend lots of time there – together with the musicians, choosing songs for t.A.T.u.’s new album. He states that, no matter what, but the album will be recorded with a quality and on time.

There’s one more person who constantly visits the Pekin Hotel – some girl X. They say, that now, the producer’s eye is laid on her. X was supposed to perform as a back-up singer for Yulia and Lena at Eurovision in Ireland, but something went wrong that time. Maybe, some serious changes and a new rival are waiting for t.A.T.u. in the nearest future?

By the way, the reality show is aired now one hour later – at 23.00. As STS explained, it was done for the audience’s sake: the majority of the Tv-audience watching that show is just approaching their Tv sets at that time.

Source: kp.ru
Translation: TatySite.net Team
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 06-02-2004, 15:33   #2
we shout

Thank you forre,

I need that .. nice reading ... really boring today.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 06-02-2004, 17:02   #3
tATu - Fan

forre, Thanks for the translation.

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
There’s one more person who constantly visits the Pekin Hotel – some girl X. They say, that now, the producer’s eye is laid on her. X was supposed to perform as a back-up singer for Yulia and Lena at Eurovision in Ireland, but something went wrong that time. Maybe, some serious changes and a new rival are waiting for t.A.T.u. in the nearest future?
"X"? - Katya Necheyeva isn't exactly unknown to Russia.

Besides the ECS took place in Riga and not somewehere in Ireland - where did the writer of this article get his informations from...

Last edited by Rob; 06-02-2004 at 17:19.

Old 06-02-2004, 17:21   #4
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob

"X"? - Katya Necheyeva isn't exactly unknown to Russia.

Besides the ECS took place in Riga and not somewehere in Ireland - where did the writer of this article get his informations from...
X - Katya, of course. We know that, the journalists - nope. The Eurovision location - he-he, okay. The journalist heard about the Eurovision for the first time.

Apart of all this, we already know that Ivan is choosing the songs and that Katya showed up in Podnebesnaya.
The article is for your collection.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 07-02-2004, 06:23   #5
iMod

Thanks a lot for the article forre

So this is why Yulia and Lena spend so much time on the third floor, well that and Yulia's appetite i guess.

At least we know that Netchaeva's album *is* going to be recorded.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 07-02-2004, 07:06   #6
Lena's boytoy

Send a message via AIM to Celtic Jobber
Hmm, so is he going to record Katya's singing (perhaps with another girl) and release it as "t.A.T.u.'s" next album?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Back from an extended hiatus...

Old 07-02-2004, 07:15   #7
How cute is she

thanks for the news forre

Old 07-02-2004, 11:59   #8
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Re: Has Ivan Shapovalov decided to cheat on t.A.T.u.? (kp.ru)

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
[b] There’s one more person who constantly visits the Pekin Hotel – some girl X. They say, that now, the producer’s eye is laid on her.
This is writen a bit akwardly... I mean it's a fact that Ivan is Katya's producer already, isn't it? They make it sound like he just discovered her and is just waiting for a time to abandon tatu and start with her, when he started with her quite some time ago, as a side project.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Old 07-02-2004, 14:40   #9
I don't waste my time

Hmm, well this journalist obviously didn't much research to write this article. It's just pure speculation. "X", "Eurovision in Ireland"...