Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

The L Word (Part 2)

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 24-05-2005, 23:46   #41
blah

ok, may i just say i saw the scene on that site with clips and thought it was HOT. i'd have to agree with cools and add that the "too hot" scene was hotter, EVEN though we get to see something more in the former: meaning Shane and Carmen*really* getting it on. but the too hot scene was well... sexier??

OH and one more thing i wanted to add: have you noticed how Shane and Carmen NEVER used tongues? I mean I checked and double-checked No French kissing there. Even though they do make it seem very real and stuff. Whereas Bette and Tina are concerned... well dayum!!! I thought that scene at the end of the pilot between those two was THEEE hottest out of all the series! I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
oh, and i just wanted to add that Jenny just has this amazing charisma most of the time that i really enjoy ... like @ 32:26 (though thats the hairy armpit accident)
oh God... you made me remember, Veg!!!
Speaking of which, I said this before, but I totally find Jenny in season 1 as being more realistic and ah.. well.. better shaped as a character. plus: the long hair was better AND the clothes were better in season 1.

OMG, you saw Helena in the Carlsberg commercial too??? I mean I totally recognized her the first time I saw the commercial AFTER seeing her in The L Word

EDIT: notice how i quoted cools and thought it was Veg. Well... thats what happens when all of you have the same bloody AVATAR!!!!!!!!

Old 24-05-2005, 23:50   #42
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
oh God... you made me remember, Veg!!!
but chris said it

Chris: the me part I can sort of hear.. but not sure if I imagine it since you said it was there to begin with.. hehe. So it's either "fuck me" or "uck mmmm"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head

Old 24-05-2005, 23:51   #43
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
but chris said it
yes, i edited the post.. it aint my fault. its their avatars! or should i say avatar! cos its only one!!!

Old 24-05-2005, 23:54   #44
you'll need love

Quote:
its their avatars! or should i say avatar! cos its only one!!!
yeah.. so we gotta fight them.. and to do so I changed my avatar. The old borring one will return once avatar situation is restored Though I do enjoy my new one a lot
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 24-05-2005, 23:54   #45
iMod

Quote:
where is haku , he has good ears... haku? "fuck me"? (dont take that the worng way, Ameber )
LMAO, don't worry, i noticed the "quotes".

And yeah, Carmen definitely says "fuck me" at 42:33.

I blame the music for people who don't hear it, it's quite annoying, i've never understood the point of putting music on fucking scenes, it's useless, the moans are enough to create the ambience.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 24-05-2005, 23:54   #46
Bitchka

Quote:
the too hot scene was well... sexier??
absolutely

Quote:
OH and one more thing i wanted to add: have you noticed how Shane and Carmen NEVER used tongues? I mean I checked and double-checked No French kissing there. Even though they do make it seem very real and stuff.
are you kidding! I noticed right away... and wanted to comment, but didnt wanna spoil it for the other 'shanies' .... and the thing is.... they arent even making it that real - maybe thats why its not my fav love scene I also double-check... and double-checked... and i actually saw ONE, yes one little tongue action @ 43:06 - for you killa, that would be right after Carmen 'came' and for a while they stay with their mouths open, about to kiss, and then there is some Shane tongue for a sec

but.... did you hear the 'fuck me'?????
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 24-05-2005, 23:58   #47
Bitchka

killa, are you kidding me!? I even confuse MYSELF! its only tem, I promise i am missing my SEXIER shane already teeny ! ok ok, soon i will change, then would you bring back the sexiness???

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
LMAO, don't worry, i noticed the "quotes".

Quote:
And yeah, Carmen definitely says "fuck me" at 42:33.
BRAVO!! Thanks I knew you'd hear it!

teeny, go clean your ears! now we are 2.5 on 1.5 (you couunt for 0.5 for and against 'fuck me' teeny) hihi we need you to sway it 3:1

I agree about the music, esp in this scene the noises are quite ... nice but i kinda like that latin track in the second part.....
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-05-2005, 00:01   #48
you'll need love

Quote:
ok ok, soon i will change, then would you bring back the sexiness???
sexiness is already there, but once you change it (and either of the two other does so aswell) I'll go back to the L Word avatar that you seem to enjoy so much..

edit: oh and I'll blame my headphones. My ears are fine, but headphones and computer cooler being broken makes low sounds disappear.
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 00:02   #49
Bitchka

ok, before i look like an idiot, I need to ask who is on your avatar? .. because they look like they are either: a. taking a shit or b. cumming

p.s. is this one of the swisstonian girls???
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-05-2005, 00:06   #50
you'll need love

Quote:
because they look like they are either: a. taking a shit or b. cumming
WHAT THE FCUK? You are right about the girl though. Think the image is from one of the musicvideos.. not exactly sure
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 00:07   #51
Bitchka

Quote:
WHAT THE FCUK?
well... look at it, it happened when you 'squished' the pic so small.... and honestily, I am leaning more towards choice a.
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 25-05-2005, 00:09   #52
blah

yes, i noticed the tiny bit of tongue in that scene when i watched it. i mean, THAT was a historical moment! Shane's tongue during a sex scene!!! So she DOES know it's supposed to be used during a sexual act, huh? And we agreed among ourselves that Kate is gay... And yet she doesnt use tongue for whatever reason. Whereas look at those two married (with men) women: Beals and Holloman! Do they know how to get it on in front of the camera or what!!! Jennifer Beals was right: the scenes involving her are so hot that you never notice she's not completely undressed (she has some anti-nudity clause in her contract). i mean you cant even see her boobs. They're always covered by her bra or my hands... ... err, i mean Tina's hands

As for the fuck me thing, I'd have to re-watch the clip when I'll be on through cable. Now I'm through dial-up as the cable connection has not worked for 2 days now Hope it will be fixed soon.

Old 25-05-2005, 00:10   #53
you'll need love

Quote:
well... look at it, it happened when you 'squished' the pic so small....
but the ratio is the same *covers ears* don't make me dislike the pic
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 00:18   #54
blah

Quote:
ok, before i look like an idiot, I need to ask who is on your avatar? .. because they look like they are either: a. taking a shit or b. cumming

yeah, i was about to ask who was in her avatar too and i also guessed it looked like that vanilla ninja girl. so.. T likes that singer, huh? she does looks nice. she has a tongue-piercing too... so that's a plus
Lots of beautiful people up there in the North. Me coming from the South, when I went to Estonia, I thought I ended up in heaven without dying

Old 25-05-2005, 00:22   #55
you'll need love

Quote:
T likes that singer, huh?

Quote:
she has a tongue-piercing too... so that's a plus
Noticed hehe..

And damn you, Chris.. I had to change the avatar now. Otherwise I would be thinking odd thoughts after posting a post

edit: damn I can't spell now.. and kq: agree with estonian girls.. why do I live in boring Denmark?
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 00:26   #56
blah

great taste you have there, T.! you might wanna add her to your harem, but make sure you lend her to me too... and NO, not for singing or playing guitar!!

Old 25-05-2005, 00:28   #57
blah

Quote:
and kq: agree with estonian girls.. why do I live in boring Denmark?
why do i live in boring romania? and i can think of a few other atributes when it comes to this country, but i wont post them

EDIT: oh fuck, wait! I have a girlfriend who's Estonian! DUH!!! so, that compensates coming from romania... there are pretty girls here too, but not as pretty as those Nordics... and certainly not as pretty as MY cutiepie!!!

Old 25-05-2005, 00:30   #58
you'll need love

Oh she is already a part of it. But concerns me a bit that she's so young And if it's not for singing or playing guitar I'm not sure you can borrow her.. LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~
the voice inside my head

Old 25-05-2005, 00:40   #59
blah

Quote:
Oh she is already a part of it. But concerns me a bit that she's so young
Tell me about it! she's like 19 or something! i was used to liking celebs that were older than me and since tATu and now this, i'm beginning to feel like a paedophile or smth we're getting old, that's it... oh well...
Quote:
And if it's not for singing or playing guitar I'm not sure you can borrow her.. LOL
what kind of an L WorLder are you?? share the goodness!!!

Old 25-05-2005, 01:04   #60
Bitchka

sorry T

and wait, this is the same girl in your avatar? killa , T, what is wrong with you girls!!!!!!!!! That woman is not sexy, nor does she look young! She looks like 43-47 on T's avatar!
and killa, i disagree about Jenny - in season 1 she was so unsure and booooooring.. and that writting ... now, even though she is pretty messed up, she still shows a lot more confidence (must be that new sexy haircut hihi)... and yeah, she does look BETTER with short hair.... oviously, you and me dont agree on the girlies, so its all good, at least we wont have to fight for them (like you and teeny are fighting for all the non-good looking ones )
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread