Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Britney Spears

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-04-2004, 23:12   #21
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
she's still hot as fuck
Old 30-04-2004, 23:19   #22
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
People can say what they want about Yulia and Lena but even on bad days with no make-up they look good. And their nails always look great.
hmm... i dont know about that... all those are human - Britney, Yulia, Lena.. you - so they all have thier bad days

what we are donig here is making fun of one of them because thats just what people wanna do on Friday afternoon/night

I mean after all - the girl has a life as well and is allowed to look like sh*t from time to time as well.... just happens that that moment ended up public.

or maybe thats her new PR campagne - look 'real' and 'bad' .. or should i say 'real bad'?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 30-04-2004, 23:22   #23
kis$ it

Send a message via AIM to Lux Send a message via MSN to Lux Send a message via Yahoo to Lux Send a message via Skype™ to Lux
actually this makes her even hotter than before cause she can be average, like us
Old 30-04-2004, 23:30   #24
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Ewwwww.... I didn't like her when she was photo-shoped I definitely don't like her now. It's not just the skin or clothes. Her face bothers me. She has freaky eyes. :/
Old 01-05-2004, 00:13   #25
a kind of fresh madness

A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl - whether or not she's wearing make-up and designer clothes. If a girl has natural beauty then it shows regardless and I think that, even though she's not looking her best here, it's still obvious that Britney is one cute chick!
We all suffer from acne from time to time - this just prooves that Britters is human just like the rest of us. What's so wrong with that?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 01-05-2004, 01:24   #26
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
nailtial LMFAO!

they are pretty ripped up. She seriously needs to stop biting them to nubs
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 01-05-2004, 01:31   #27
The Dream is Over, :~(

Am I the only one who isn't repulsed by these pictures?
I mean, she doesn't look that bad, I have seen other celebrities who look truly hideous without make-up/air-brushing. ***cough-CameronDiaz-cough***

As far as her life goes, what with all the faux marriages, it has gone beyond laughing at her. It isn't like Jessica Simpson, where you get the sense that she's laughing along with us, Britney has no idea how stupid she is. I just feel sorry for her now.
Old 01-05-2004, 01:40   #28
blah

I'm bliiiiiiiiiiiind

Long live television and make-up artists!
Old 01-05-2004, 02:37   #29
we shout

Quote:
she's still hot as fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
actually this makes her even hotter than before cause she can be average, like us
oii! dang! I absolutely agree... I see her very pretty even the picture looks mess. But I'm glad I do

... weird .. actually I like these pictures more than her other make up pictures. I'm glad she did this ... purposely or not... she is stronger then I expected...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Last edited by denial; 01-05-2004 at 02:56.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:42   #30
Участник

God, even I look better without makeup.
Old 01-05-2004, 02:56   #31
kis$ it

Powerpuff Girl - there are still some of us who think britbrit is hot. no matter what. if i saw her in public, minus the bodyguards and such, I would still turn around and get a better look
Old 03-05-2004, 23:15   #32

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Just reaffirms my opinion that she is far from hot-stuff. Hilary Duff looks much better, can sing and act better, and she is 6 years younger.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
Well not really, my friend. As haku said, you'd never catch Lena and Yulia looking like that on a bad day. Also, I've seen plenty of "average" girls who look better than that - everyday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by katbeidar
God, even I look better without makeup.
I agree, and rest my case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
It isn't like Jessica Simpson, where you get the sense that she's laughing along with us, Britney has no idea how stupid she is. I just feel sorry for her now.
"I've been to lots of overseas countries. Like Canada."
Old 04-05-2004, 01:03   #33
kis$ it

ypsidan04 - she's hot in my opinion. you don't need to tell me "not really," dig?

the point is, celebs have their bad days, but when people have the celeb makeup/hair, they look better, and compared to each other there are still levels of hotness. britney, even with all her manufactured glory, like many pop singers, is the hottest. yulia and lena are not so done up, they are more natural. so there's no drastic difference between made up days and non made up days. also, there have been times when lena and yulia look like hell. it happens, but the difference is slighter. with brit, the difference is drastic cause we're so used to seeing has this perfectly made up doll.
Old 04-05-2004, 02:35   #34
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
she's still hot as fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
there have been times when lena and yulia look like hell. it happens, but the difference is slighter.
Ok, so if i follow your reasoning:

Britney on a bad day = "still hot as fuck"

Yulia or Lena on a good day = "slightly better than looking like hell"

Britney is clearly off limit.

Anyway, i apologize for all this because i'm the one who made the mistake to compare those poor ugly Russians with the glorious Britney Spears, obviously it back fired pretty bad.

*off battle field to the neutral zone*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 04-05-2004, 14:36   #35
you'll need love

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Anyway, i apologize for all this because i'm the one who made the mistake to compare those poor ugly Russians with the glorious Britney Spears, obviously it back fired pretty bad.
LOL.. I for one fail to see any glorious days when talking about Britney Spears. Though I must admit these pictures are worse than normal
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 05-05-2004, 04:40   #36
kis$ it

haku - i understand your position on this forum but there is no need to mock me. i don't appreciate your remarks towards me. that is not my reasoning, it is your reasoning. when britney is madeup and dressed up she is hella manufactured but it doesn't mean she's not incredibly hot. when she isnt done up, she looks much less attractive and the difference in appearance is staggering in these pictures. when yulia and lena are done up, they are not quite so manufactured, they look more natural and younger than britney. considering that, when they aren't done up, they don't look quite so different. britney is extreme on both ends of the appearance scale, and yulia and lena are more moderate because they were never manufactured like britney is.
Old 05-05-2004, 23:42   #37
Lazy

I'm so glad to see photos of a "Pop Icon" looking like this!!
Next time i'm working with any kids who say "But Britney doesn't have spots etc" i should show them these pictures!!
It's very reassuring to see these people in a normal light!!
Between these and going Bowling in Coatbridge while she was in Scotland her halo MUST be slipping!!(Although i feel the Coatbridge bit may be lost on most of you!! )
~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybodys born to do a certain thing,If you're dead jammy you find it.
If you're good at it keep doing it.If you're fed up go and do something else.
We're really only here to look after the place
Old 06-05-2004, 04:41   #38

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux
ypsidan04 - she's hot in my opinion. you don't need to tell me "not really," dig?
Cool dat. We all have our own opinions. If we all thought the same way, life would get boring. I shouldn't act like that, because I've had to deal with being the minority opinion quite often on the other forum I go to regularly.

Old 06-05-2004, 18:23   #39
a kind of fresh madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAZ
Between these and going Bowling in Coatbridge while she was in Scotland her halo MUST be slipping!!(Although i feel the Coatbridge bit may be lost on most of you!! )
I read about that in the Daily Record. What the fuck was that about?!?
That's the last place on the planet you'd expect to see a ' super-star' like Britney - a bowling alley in Coatbridge.
Just the thought of that whole scenario makes me laugh.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 06-05-2004, 22:55   #40
Lazy

I'm not sure if Glasgow doesn't have any Bowling Alleys but yeah Coatbridge is a strange choice!!
Maybe next time she's here we could recommend Go-Karting in a burnt out Vauxhall Nova in Easterhouse or Krazy Golf in Airdrie!!
In fact looking at the pictures again i might even send her a Brown Burberry Tartan Baseball cap and tell her to tuck her joggers into her socks so she fits in perfectly!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Everybodys born to do a certain thing,If you're dead jammy you find it.
If you're good at it keep doing it.If you're fed up go and do something else.
We're really only here to look after the place
ReplyPost New Thread