Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Lena Katina

Interview for MuzTV (July 2021)

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-07-2021, 20:04   #1

Interview for MuzTV (July 2021)

Quote:
"THE SON DOES NOT KNOW HIM YET": THE EX-SOLOIST OF THE TATU GROUP - ABOUT A NEW BOYFRIEND AND RAISING A CHILD
Lena Katina spoke honestly about her personal life

In 2019, 36-year-old ec-soloist of the tATu group Lena Katina divorced her husband, Slovenian musician Sasho Kuzmanovich. The couple managed to maintain friendly relations for the sake of raising their common son, six-year-old Alexander.

The boy stayed with his mother, but often sees his father, and Lena does not interfere with their communication. According to the singer, at first it was difficult for her to raise her son alone and get used to the status of a divorced woman.

Now she not only changed her attitude to the situation, but was also able to establish her personal life. In the new issue of the Macarena YouTube project, Lena spoke frankly about her new boyfriend, divorce from her husband and son.

According to the singer, she still has not introduced Sasha to her boyfriend, as she fears that the boy will react negatively to this. The star mom hopes that she can later find a way out of the situation, but for now her son spends time with his own father.

“My son doesn’t know him yet, but I’m in no hurry, this is a new story. To be honest, I'm scared. I want him to work through the pain after the divorce, but due to the fact that dad has arrived, and Sasha spends a lot of time with him, right on the fly for days, it will be easier for him. "
-
Answering questions from fans, Katina noted that Sasha is hard to bear separation from her father, and to help her son, she turned to a psychologist. It took the singer a long time to explain to the child what a divorce is and why Sasho no longer lives with them.

Sometimes Sasha asks her mother provocative questions. For example, he wanted to have a younger brother or sister.

“In order for us to have a baby, we need a new man for me, and for him to accept us, because with dad we are no longer husband and wife ... I would like my man to become a mentor for the child - he does not need to replace his father , he already has one and beloved, but to become a friend, to try to improve relations "
https://muz-tv.ru/news/syn-eshche-ne...DMbi-4zGVfvP-4
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]
Old 26-08-2021, 20:54   #2
Участник

I hope he's a great taekwondo competitor! I could teach him some techniques *.*
ReplyPost New Thread