Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Anyone heard of Varvara?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 20-08-2003, 01:07   #1
viva la scientology!

Anyone heard of Varvara?

I was on www.rbcmp3.com the other day and noticed this (link) CD and thought, hey that's a hot woman, who is she?

So I was wondering if anyone's heard of her. She does pop music. Nothing really impresses me except the song "Odna". You can dowload the video here. I really like it. It's dance-pop, but not cheesy. Sounds more mature and very nice. Her other songs just don't do it for me, though. You can download (wink wink) them ALL on her website: Here

However, I think she's a very hot Russian (ofcourse nothing like Yulia and Lena )

Here are some pictures:

album cover

closeup

another pic

and one more

I don't know if she's popular in russia, or how old she is. She looks older in the video but younger in pictures. It's a mystery.
Old 20-08-2003, 23:52   #2
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
This girl is 28, is married with the president of MTS (Russian main mobile operator) and has 4 children. No kidding! She got married some years ago and had a son from her previous marriage, her husband had 2 sons and not so long ago their little daughter was born. So she spends most of the time in their big and beautiful house rasing children and music is just her hobby. Anyway, she's known in Russia. Her latest song "Blizhe" was really successful as well as some previous ones. She was also the first attempt to copy Britney here some years ago.
Yep, she's cute but... she's a bit ordinary. I mean u can meet lots of girls looking this way on Moscow streets... tall, blond and has grey eyes... typical russian girl. Hehe... in Russia brunettes are more rare that's why there's a 'black one from...' thing here. Usually if u ask ppl who they like they'd say "black one from TATU, Blestyaschie or VIA GRA..." Alsou got much more attention after dying her hair black. Most of our sportsmen (female) are blond but the 'standard of beauty' was always Alina Kabaeva (not Kournikova that almost nobody likes here). So Varvara is just one more blond girl. Nothing more.
ReplyPost New Thread