Fun with sex toys

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 28-04-2005, 05:57   #41
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
Offtop:

Most of them are long dead.

It's true that almost all remaining members are lesbians and that the few active threads are lesbian oriented, but i don't think that's what has drawn straight people out of the forum, it's just that lesbians were the only ones who had a reason to stay.
All Tatu forums have shrunk to communities mostly made up of gay women, it's not just a tatysite.net thing.

Now it's possible that this is puting straight people off contributing to the forum because they feel excluded from a mostly gay community and think they won't fit, but there's not much that can be done about that.
Creating a lesbian subforum would be a bit discriminatory, and i'm pretty sure that wouldn't revive the rest of the forum, the lesbian subforum would just be the only one active.

For better or worse, this forum has become gay only, lol.
Offtop:
You gotta cater for the people who're still reading the forum even if they don't contribute in writing. I don't believe there're more than 1/3 of those who read it and who are gays or lesbians, and if there were more people around, you might be surprised to see there'd be even less homosexuals percentage-wise. It's not an exclusive gay forum and Tatu are not lesbians - well, I'm sorry if you believed they were before and were disappointed. So I don't see the reason why the forum has to work in a way to alienate some of the existing members.
It's not only a case of being excluded, more like a case of being utterly bored. If you reverse the effect you'll see what I mean.

We can have maybe, one thread in every 3 where the topic won't be about lesbians and lesbian sex. Reversing the 1:2 ratio to a 2:1 ratio still makes for 1/3 of more representative lesbianism on the forum.

Not to mention, I have seen almost nothing about gay guys on the forum. That's also discrimination, issit?
Old 28-04-2005, 06:09   #42
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Offtop:
We can have maybe, one thread in every 3 where the topic won't be about lesbians and lesbian sex. Reversing the 1:2 ratio to a 2:1 ratio still makes for 1/3 of more representative lesbianism on the forum.
Not to mention, I have seen almost nothing about gay guys on the forum. That's also discrimination, issit?
spy, why dont you go 'fix' some more interesting threads for str8 people then? Im sorry, I guess i never thought of this place as gays and str8 and that str8s would be bored with gays ... personaly if I am bored by a thread (regardess if its gay str8 or curvy) i ignore it and if i want something interesting for me i make one up or 'blah blah blah' in an already existing one.... so im not getting your complains here... i dont see anyone here restricting you to not create or discuss str8 topics?
and if you want things for gay guys, go ahead and do it, im sure you'll get other gay guys comments stop the 'discrimination', yeah?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 06:19   #43
My Waking Hour

It's not me who's discriminating, I'm just expressing my opinion. It was ok before, it's become ridiculous now. I can express my opinion can't I? You can go on and ignore it but you may consider it first.

As I say sometimes "only too much or not at all is bad"

ps. what is str8? oh, ok, I got it, str8, gr8, afr8

29 (tonight)
Old 28-04-2005, 06:29   #44
Bitchka

Quote:
It's not me who's discriminating, I'm just expressing my opinion. It was ok before, it's become ridiculous now. I can express my opinion can't I? You can go on and ignore it but you may consider it first.
I am considering your opinion...(I said I ignore threads that bore me ) but I am not sure what you want?! You want me/other people here to not discuss lesbian/gay things so much? Or do you want more/other topics that dont deal with lesbians/gays? If its the first case - well .. if it is the second - well, why arent you doing something about it? Do you want me to do it for you?

Quote:
As I say sometimes "only too much or not at all is bad"
yeah, the above - DO something (create a topic you want to see active), but dont tell me I do 'too much' of this when you do 'not at all' of that ... or does this count for 'doing'?

edit:
Quote:
ps. what is str8? oh, ok, I got it, str8, gr8, afr8

29 (tonight)
i kinda like that one, but i wonder if people would get it
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 06:33   #45
Участник

What's doing?
Old 28-04-2005, 06:37   #46
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
What's doing?
do you wanna hear something dirty?

this thread has become such an entertainment!

'doing' is defined in the previous sentance ... but to give you what you want to hear .... a str8 guy doing an ambiguous girl with a cucumber! How's that for this 'toy' thread? (please, notice, I tried to keep on the conventional sexual orientation for the broader population, or wait, do the broader population - male - prefer to hear about 2 dirty school girls doing eachother with carrots?) oh my god .... ooooh cools ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 10:14   #47
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
I am considering your opinion...(I said I ignore threads that bore me ) but I am not sure what you want?! You want me/other people here to not discuss lesbian/gay things so much? Or do you want more/other topics that dont deal with lesbians/gays? If its the first case - well .. if it is the second - well, why arent you doing something about it? Do you want me to do it for you?
I'm not sure what I want either.
It'd be stupid of me to ask you to stop though.
Oh well, life's not that complicated, it's tailor-made for making automatic decisions. For example, you can keep on saying what you don't want and eventually you'll resign in doing something you don't want the less than doing something you don't want the most. Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'd prefer if the forum didn't become exclusively "lesbian".

Quote:
'doing' is defined in the previous sentance ... but to give you what you want to hear .... a str8 guy doing an ambiguous girl with a cucumber! How's that for this 'toy' thread? (please, notice, I tried to keep on the conventional sexual orientation for the broader population, or wait, do the broader population - male - prefer to hear about 2 dirty school girls doing eachother with carrots?) oh my god .... ooooh cools ...
And the gay guy will only do the carrots, or the carrots will do him. See? I broadened the situation to encompass a wider audience.
Old 28-04-2005, 10:28   #48
Участник

Is bum sex fun?
Old 28-04-2005, 11:00   #49
you'll need love

Quote:
Maybe I'll get used to it, but I'd prefer if the forum didn't become exclusively "lesbian".
and it's not. The main problem I guess is the current active threads just seem so. No one is stopping you from creating a thread about something you might want to discuss more than the current open topics. The discussion might die fast though, but thats due to the few posting members. Don't see any other solution than the one we got going at the moment. Stop posting in the active threads isn't really an option since the forum could be decleared dead. At least in the English section.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 28-04-2005, 11:40   #50
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by teeny
and it's not. .
Lets wait for another couple of months or so
Old 28-04-2005, 11:46   #51
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945
Is bum sex fun?
Yes, anal sex can be fun, the key word is lube.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 28-04-2005, 11:53   #52
My Waking Hour

Quote:
someone knows their 'L Word' stuff pretty well!
Hmm, not quite...All I know is that she stars in the "L-Word", and It just happened I have some of her pictures since the "Exotica" era. I tend to remember the hot girls in the showbiz. It's only her and the blonde who are hot in the series, anyway; the rest are..

So, what about masturbation machines? you know, like the ones you sit on

Quote:
Yes, anal sex can be fun, the key word is lube.
And then you can have a great shit as well. But, unfortunately, straight men are usually not keen in stuffing their anus with whatever.
Old 28-04-2005, 14:34   #53
Bitchka

Quote:
And then you can have a great shit as well.

spy, I hope the forum doesnt come exclusivly lesbian either ... of course variety is good! So, please dont leave ... your comments are a must-have
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 15:06   #54
iMod

Quote:
I hope the forum doesnt come exclusivly lesbian either
Well, i'll agree with spyretto on that, the forum is already almost exclusivly lesbian, there are only half a dozen of straight male members and a couple of gay male and straight female members left. It's more than likely that the forum will be exclusively lesbian in the near future because i don't see any reason for non-lesbian members to become active again (not to mention attract new non-lesbian members).
But is that really a problem? I mean, i really don't think that the straight male members will be missed by the lesbians once they're gone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 28-04-2005, 15:10   #55
blah

Quote:
And then you can have a great shit as well. But, unfortunately, straight men are usually not keen in stuffing their anus with whatever.
LMMMMMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, i heard that anal sex can be great for men as their G-point appears to be easily reachable by the anal way, but for women.. i haven't heard any who like it. but of course some do it in order to please their partners. but to me it sounds a bit i keep thinking of a giant suppository.. and KQ does not like suppositories
Old 28-04-2005, 15:14   #56
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
But is that really a problem? I mean, i really don't think that the straight male members will be missed by the lesbians once they're gone.
I absolutely disagree! What makes you think that lesbians hate str8 males? The chances of me not missing a lesbian that i cant stand are the same as missing a str8 guy i really like ... it is totaly based on personality and not sexonality
I am guessing you will stay haku, as the honorary male lesbian? ... or if you disappear as a str8 male, you will be missed, but I personaly prefer you to be our 'male lesbian'! ever since Lisa, I adore those
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 15:27   #57
blah

i dont want the straight members to leave either. if we want a forum for lesbians, we can always join one. the problem is that there's few people left in the english forum and i believe its normal that it became a bit boring. it is intended to be a forum for tATu fans, and i doubt there's many fans left. the people who stayed here have done so because they enjoyed the company of the other remaining members, and not for tATu. so let's not start a straight-gay, male-female war here, guys.. we'll think of something, come up with more posts or something. I was thinking of one for books. i havent seen a thread about books here. what do you think?

P.S. Hey, what's happened to Nath and Olga? Havent seen them around in a while. Just yesterday, i think, Olga posted something in the russian forum.
Old 28-04-2005, 15:36   #58
pie crust

About sex... yeah I'm gonna pretend that I know something about it

Quote:
Yeah, i heard that anal sex can be great for men as their G-point appears to be easily reachable by the anal way, but for women.. i haven't heard any who like it.
Me too, I heard the same... we had a discussion in my class about it with our teacher, and apparently guys can enjoy anal sex while girls can't, anatomically... I could imagine a girl liking it though because it's "raw" or whatever, I mean, it resembles animal sex (the way animals have sex, not having sex with an animal ) - okay so we're animals but you get my point - or maybe she finds anal sex arousing because she's not "in control", so to say... Also how you said, it is to make your partner enjoy... It's like oral sex.. other than that, people have always told me that it's never nice for a female

Did I just say that?!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 28-04-2005, 15:40   #59
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
P.S. Hey, what's happened to Nath and Olga? Havent seen them around in a while. Just yesterday, i think, Olga posted something in the russian forum.
I know, I was gonna say that before, but I forgot ... I see them visiting all the time, but you know what Killa, I think we 'scared' them away with our L Word obsession as well ... well, i just home they are busy with their lives and thats why they havent been posting lots
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 15:46   #60
My Waking Hour

Quote:
I absolutely disagree! What makes you think that lesbians hate str8 males? The chances of me not missing a lesbian that i cant stand are the same as missing a str8 guy i really like ... it is totaly based on personality and not sexonality
I am guessing you will stay haku, as the honorary male lesbian? ... or if you disappear as a str8 male, you will be missed, but I personaly prefer you to be our 'male lesbian'! ever since Lisa, I adore those
Very well put...After all, I have many common interests with many people who proclaim themselves as lesbians here - cool even likes football - but I can't pretend that lesbianism is one of my strong points. Then it all depends on the way things are presented: you can have the most gay, feminine or masculine topic but it can be presented in such a way that it wouldn't be exclusive and people who are not of the same orientation would be intruiged to contribute.

Last edited by spyretto; 28-04-2005 at 16:12.
ReplyPost New Thread