Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Ur Personality!

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 08-10-2003, 23:33   #21
Just say maybe

A short trip back a short time, to 2001. The earlier part of that year was peculiar. I had become tired of being cautious and defensive and used. I was fed up of being apologetic for the fact that I was too bright, too dry, too quick, too bleak and too ambitious for the company I kept. Or for any company I had ever found available. I was utterly disillusioned at failing to find people who might make my waking hours more than interminable sludge.

In May of that year I started anew. I would not change myself, save for being less apologetic, so I felt I had to alter what I expected from the world. As a child of exceptional talents, I was promised great rewards. Now I have come to expect nothing, albeit I still want as much as I did before. Overall, this sees me through life with a bitter smile on my face.

So yes, I'm a load of fun. Really. Just don't ask me to discuss myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Stay in the underworld with me.
Old 09-10-2003, 00:20   #22
Участник

Like my friend Mossopp, I'm a bit of a paradox.

Something I've been told often is that I'm cold and unfeeling.

I've also been told often that I'm outgoing and kind-hearted.

See what I mean?

I think a lot of it depends on whom I am around, how I react to them.

Usually I'm the observer type....I'll be over in the corner quietly watching what other people are doing....unless the mood strikes me different and I suddenly try to turn the spotlight on myself. More likely than not by trying to make people laugh. You can use humor to pull people closer to you or as a way to hide. I've done both.

But I'm more open when I can communicate by writing, rather than speaking. I'm not sure why that is.

Parrish
Old 09-10-2003, 19:51   #23
you'll need love

If I meet people for the first time, I'm normally really quiet and shy. I tend to figure out the situation first and then when I know how people are like, I start telling jokes and be more openminded... lol just read parrish122's post.. Wasn't trying to copy.. I swear

When I'm amoung friends it's just about the same. I listen mostly and join in when needed. Mostlikely with some kind of funny remark. But I'm always smiling and in a good mood.. IF I'm sad I probally won't show it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 09-10-2003, 20:34   #24
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
well..I'm either very silent, observant and shy, or loud and funny, the center of attention. I depends on my mood and the people I'm around. But I'm hopelessly shy when it comes to meeting new people.

I'm not good at hiding my feelings. Most people can see if I'm tired, bored, happy or whatever. But when it comes to deeper feelings I'm not good at showing them. Except when I feel *very* comfortable aournd that person and that rarely happens. Very rarely.

Well I'm talkative and I love listening.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 10-10-2003, 07:58   #25
*gasp*

Send a message via MSN to Devilish Yulia Send a message via Yahoo to Devilish Yulia
Quote:
Well I'm talkative and I love listening.
love listerning eh? well then i can tell u my wholr life story!
~~~~~~~~~~~
(¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨~Ð¥_çHrÎ$§î?!~¯¨´*·~-.¸¸,.-~*´¨)
When the visions around you,
Bring tears to your eyes, And all that surround you,
Are secrets and lies, I'll be your strength, I'll give you hope,
Keeping your faith when it's gone The one you should call, Was standing here all along...
Old 10-10-2003, 13:26   #26
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
Quote:
Originally posted by Devilish Yulia
love listerning eh? well then i can tell u my wholr life story!
Well you could. I wouldn't mind
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 12-10-2003, 13:06   #27
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
I'm mysterious, stupid, shy as fcuk... Either I'm really depressed or really happy (it goes up and down - back and forth). *I* find myself very intelligent all the time :P And amusing when I'm not in my bad phase. I'm more shy than anyone you'd ever meet, I don't hang around with people who I know don't like me, I can't take it, it's humiliating. I have a fear of being rejected and humiliated and so I am never creative and my schoolwork is going down the drain. I'm the weakest person on earth and I am constantly thinking about what other people think of me and I just want to make them happy.

I am ditto ..

Quote:
I'm also not really crazy, in a good and bad way. Good when I can feel like I can do ANYTHING, not crazy stuff like NOT dancing around for particular reason, joking about "your boobs", when online I did not fake laugh constantly.. Bad in doing Legal things and proving I am not crazy to do Legal things and impressed people, and just in control (because I'm not crazy).
ditto ... but edited..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means