Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Computer help thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 08-01-2006, 00:36   #581
enter sadman

Send a message via Skype™ to crni
.mpc files are alternative to .mp3
they are smaller but better quality sound files (so i've heard...)
here's the link for the wmp plugin to play mpc's and here's the link for the winamp plugin...
~~~~~~~~~~~
030904 - worst day of my life
.:ignorance is a bliss:.
.:truth is just an excuse for the lack of imagination:.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:23   #582
Участник

Thank you very much crni
Old 25-03-2006, 16:05   #583
Участник

Could someone be SO kind to tell me a good audio recording software? I tried some of them but they're so bad thanks
Old 25-03-2006, 18:19   #584
Got Nyu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by could_be
Could someone be SO kind to tell me a good audio recording software?
I used to play with the shareware GoldWave until I've found Audacity:
Quote:
Audacity® is free, open source software for recording and editing sounds. It is available for Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems.
~~~~~~~~~~~
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog ^_^
Old 25-03-2006, 20:24   #585
pie crust

Why is my screen all shaky?

It's not like that all the time, but very often it just starts shaking for no reason.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 25-03-2006, 21:02   #586
**?!**

QueenBee,it can be because of so many reasons.Maybe there's something wrong with its cable or it can be because of your mobile phone.
~~~~~~~~~~~
We're all mad in our own way.
Old 01-04-2006, 18:24   #587
pie crust

xmad, yeah I thought it was my cellphone, but the disortion is different... eh, I can't explain. It doesn't happen as often now, though

And now another problem; is there a way to capture the video on youtube.com?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 02-04-2006, 09:58   #588
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee
is there a way to capture the video on youtube.com?
i can do it.if you got a chance you can dı it too.watch the video and when it is finished open the temporay internet files folder.you can see the vdeos file with the name getvideothen copy and paste it onto your desktop.you have the fle in flv(flash video) format.to watch the video,you need a flv converter.and i am using Riva Flv Converter.
you can see how it is used here
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 02-04-2006, 15:13   #589
Got Nyu?

Quote:
is there a way to capture the video on youtube.com
I use http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php or http://keepvid.com
~~~~~~~~~~~
On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog ^_^
Old 03-04-2006, 17:44   #590
pie crust

fanoff and hullala, thank you both!

I have another problem someone can maybe help me with, I posted about it earlier; my screen. I realise that it shakes when a page is loading or when I am playing music etc. Basically when there's some activity going on.

It's getting really frustrating having all the text and images shaking and since I know NOTHING about computers, I don't know where to start to fix this problem. I checked Windows help but you know how helpful Microsoft is.

I switched the cables, tried moving the screen to different places (thinking maybe there was something bothering it like cellphone), but nothing works! I am almost ready to throw it out the window.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-04-2006, 09:32   #591
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
Quote:
Originally Posted by midori
I wanna overclock my PC but the thought of that happening is kinda putting me off
This is never going to happen. They detonated the CPU intentionally to make a "cool" video. The DIE would sputter like a piece of butter in a hot pan, but it can't explode that way.
And a Duron at 3,8GHz? VCore over 4V? With that cooler? Right. They're not even seriously trying to fool someone. It's obviously a joke.

But my CPU gave up on me yesterday. And that's no joke .The PC wouldn't boot anymore. It didn't even get to the BIOS screen. So now, I'm running a Palomino 1,46GHz instead of my T-Bred B 1,46GHz @ 2,1GHz. But maybe, I'll just have to renew the L bridges mod to fix it . I hope so.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:34   #592
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zelda05 Send a message via Yahoo to zelda05
Quote:
I have another problem someone can maybe help me with, I posted about it earlier; my screen. I realise that it shakes when a page is loading or when I am playing music etc. Basically when there's some activity going on.
Queenie, here is some information I found. Hopefully, it will be somewhat helpful.

Quote:

*Have you adjusted the refresh rate on the monitor. It is probably sitting around 60 hz. Bring this up to 75 or above and the problem should resolve.

To do it: Go to your display settings , select the Settings tab, go to advanced settings and under the "Monitor" tab, wind up the refresh rate as above, try as high as you can get but still be in sync with the monitor.

*Did you get any new hardware perhaps Speakers? try and make sure the speakers are not very close to the screen and see if that does anything.

*Cellphones, TV's, radios etc. 'cause abnormal frequencies that your monitor may shudder from. Keep these devices away from the monitor.

*1st, try connecting another good-working monitor to your computer. Check, also, that your monitor cord connected to your computer is firmly screwed in.

If 2nd monitor is working ok, then you know the problem is not in your computer. If it is still shaking, then the problem could be your video card driver...you may need to update your video card driver. Or, make sure your video card is firmly seated inside your computer if you have an add-on video card.

if you have had your desktop monitor for a while..say..3 or 4 years now, then the monitor signal could be getting weak, in which case you should buy replace the 1st monitor anyway.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Zelda [ yvfootie7@hotmail.com ]
Old 04-04-2006, 14:26   #593
pie crust

zelda05, thank you for the tips but it did not work! I have no way of checking a different screen at the moment (I will do that when my brother is out, borrow his screen), but I'm pretty sure that it is in fact just my screen. The problem started of small (only flickering every now and then), now it's all the time. I even tried changing from 75 Hz to 60 Hz like someone else suggested on another forum, but I'm guessing it doesn't even have anything to do with it? I think it might be my video card, I have an ATI card (Radeon 9600) I don't know anything about computers.

*Kills self*

Edit: Okay now I got the chance to try a different screen, and the other screen works perfectly! I don't understand why mine is weird, it's pretty new (I got it from Christmas).
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by QueenBee; 04-04-2006 at 17:39.
Old 04-04-2006, 19:22   #594
Wish I was special

Many things can make a monitor flicker. Other monitors, TV's, speakers, fans, basically any type of electronic device in the vicinity has a chance to mess up how your screen looks. In my room for instance I have all of these things running at once. If I run my screen at 75 hz it does the flicker thing a lot. Its not like the too low of a refresh rate flicker. Its more of a smoother wavering effect more noticable around the corners. Setting my refresh rate to 60 hz solves the wavering problem, but of course now im running 60 hz and its flickering from being too low of a refresh rate I also think if there is too much power draw on one circuit it makes it unstable and might cause even more screen flicker.(In my case 4 computers/monitors, 2 TV's etc.) I guess its about time to get rid of these old fashioned CRT's...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Changed in compliance with a moderators wishes.
Old 04-04-2006, 19:40   #595
Участник

My CRT makes uncompromisingly ugly moire patterns. Only in the resolutions and with the refresh rates I use, of course. Crystal clear picture in all useless modes.
Old 04-04-2006, 19:41   #596
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
socialite, CRTs are evil!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

PuddleQueen | Rachel | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ rm6405@hotmail.com ]

My music playlist on Last.fm
Old 04-04-2006, 19:52   #597
Wish I was special

One of my 19" has annoying moire patterns also. The other one doesnt. LCD's still arent quite up to the challenge for gaming. Some pretty fast ones are starting to be released though.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-04-2006, 20:00   #598
Ice_Cream

Send a message via ICQ to Rachel Send a message via AIM to Rachel Send a message via MSN to Rachel Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel Send a message via Skype™ to Rachel
2ms! Blimey!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tatutaty: "Horny Rachel is her name. Masturbating is her game. Fucking, sucking, licking too. Wouldn't you like some Rachel screw? *batteries not included*"

Old 04-04-2006, 20:03   #599
Wish I was special

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel
2ms! Blimey!
Yeah and they arent bending the truth that much. It logged 10ms in the worst case, still the fastest lcd by quite a large margin. Only $330 shipped
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 04-04-2006, 20:06   #600
Ice_Cream

I think mine is 12ms. I got a Neovo 17" F417.
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread