Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

MuzTV/KP.ru talk Julia's comeback to stage, 2020

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 30-10-2020, 10:17   #1

MuzTV/KP.ru talk Julia's comeback to stage, 2020

Quote:
FORMER SOLOIST OF "T.A.T.U." YULIA VOLKOVA RETURNS TO THE STAGE
The singer will perform for the first time on television after a long break

35-year-old Yulia Volkova defeated thyroid cancer twice, but it cost her her vote. After the first operation, the artist could not speak for a year, but she always believed that her health would be restored. For the first time, the ex-soloist of Tatu decided to talk about this within the framework of the Confession project this year.

“I passed the tests, the blood was perfect. An ultrasound scan revealed a node, I did a biopsy, which showed that I had cancer ... I had an operation that was unsuccessful. The vocal nerve was cut, after which there was a complete loss of voice"

Julia finally answered the fans why they can't see her on stage. However, it has now become known that after a long break, "Tatushka" will continue her musical career and will appear on one of the TV channels.

According to the newspaper "KP", Volkova will take part in a TV show about the stars who left the stage at the height of their fame. So, artists will be able to re-perform their main hits and delight fans.

“Yulia is the youngest there, and when she was invited, she thought for a long time: what if she won’t be able to? Still, she was silent for almost five years, but here you have to sing, surprise the audience and members of the jury "

A close friend of Julia assures that the singer will not only sing everyone's favorite songs within the project, but will also present new tracks to the public. It is still unknown when to expect Volkova's grand return to show business.

“She said, 'That's it, I'm ready to return.' So now Julia is finally back in show business. Believe me, it will not be limited to one show - there will be new hits as well"
https://muz-tv.ru/news/eks-solistka-...DxilLApnZd_q8Y
~~~~~~~~~~~
R | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ e-mail ]
Old 01-11-2020, 22:36   #2
Участник

I can’t be more excited about this!! I hope she has good luck from this point on, as she deserves it I hope to see more than 1 comeback...
ReplyPost New Thread