Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Forum Archive English forum archive Tatu In Podnebesnaya

Reality Show with t.A.T.u.! - General Thread.

Old 27-01-2004, 04:07   #101
no....

it's rather difficult to listen to some of these.

I've heard like... 5 i liked, but only 2 that i actually thought was really good enough. the other 3 were fixer uppers. [and the those 2 were just instrumentals]

Old 27-01-2004, 06:37   #102
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by paradoxides
and new pics here:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/lookin/photo.html
yeah, haha, I just visited the site before going to bed... and was gonna come here and comment on those!

I am sorry, but as of this minute this is all I can do... let me pick some of my fav...

The Fridge well Cyrillic is also my alphablet... but it doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that something is 'wrong' with the hand-writting ha ha ha

Calendar - that is the weekly board where should be written what's to do each day of the week - ha ha, are you kidding, there is nothing to do! Ivan has taken over the show - it's Ivan's Day every day of the week

Timur i ego komanda - ha ha that's one of my fav. Check out that 'crew' ... you might wonder what all those people are doing there? ha, no need to ask again - hanging out and having good time

Exactly! Just as I said - good time - of course that involves lotsa boozing, snoozing, smoking, etc... and simetimes it is needed to close the eyes and relax if you've 'taken in' too much

awww, Yulia finally showed up... ..staring at a drug addict

yeah, that lady does look... hmmm 'tired'?

oh, here is the 'star' of the show .. - our lovely Vanya - his new Idol is Michael Jackson?

Last pic of the show... - a what seems to be a not so 'lovely' convo between Yul and Ivan

...oh, that was great..after a sh*ty day I can go to bed with smile on my face.... it's imporatnt to laugh everyonce in a while...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 27-01-2004, 06:55   #103
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
Quote:
awww, Yulia finally showed up... ..staring at a drug addict
LMAO yea she definately looks under the influence..i wonder if that jacket is real..hmmm..she still looks as breath taking as ever

Quote:
oh, here is the 'star' of the show .. - our lovely Vanya - his new Idol is Michael Jackson?
LOL *shakes head*

great comments ms.CaF
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"

Old 27-01-2004, 14:50   #104
we shout

Quote:
Originally posed by haku

Denial, maybe you could start 3 threads, one for each episode starting with your exclusive interviews? [/b]
I've already congratulate Sunnich that she got exclusive column at tatysite to write exclusive report for every reality show episode ... heh heh.. .. just need to remind her .. in case she forget the day

Thank you for translation Cools .. I was really wondering what's written on the frigde... what??
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 27-01-2004, 15:23   #105
Primetime Anchor

So, let's see here. The broadcasting time has been changed by STS. Now, the show will be shown only on Sunday evenings, 20.00 - 23.00. With another words - removed from prime time. Well, apparently, poor organisation of the project with no discipline whatsoever caused this decision of STS. Bad, bad ...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 27-01-2004, 15:32   #106
Участник

forre, thanks for the information - I checked the website of STS and the show will be also on Saturday evenings at 23:00h.

So the show will be on air every Saturday and Sunday from 23:00 to 24:00 - so it's in the schedule from www.ctc-tv.ru .

Nike

Last edited by Nike75; 27-01-2004 at 15:42.

Old 27-01-2004, 15:32   #107
Участник

I couldn't care less at what time the show is broadcast. As long as tATu don't compromise and turn into grinning, dancing monkeys for prime time television, I'm a happy camper.

xena225

Old 27-01-2004, 15:42   #108
Don't dream it, be it!

[quote]Originally posted by forre
Well, apparently, poor organisation of the project with no discipline whatsoever caused this decision of STS. Bad, bad ... [/QUOT]

Well, well, well. What a surprise. Girls...I'm still available. Remember, British people understand pop music...it's in our blood. It isn't too late. You can still be the most important pop group in the world. TAKE CONTROL NOW!

Old 27-01-2004, 16:41   #109
Участник

does this mean they can swear without being beeped now because if it does im all for it that was getting annoying

i think being taken out of prime time was probably because of the content of some of the shows as well what with all the bad behaviour

Old 27-01-2004, 16:56   #110
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:
Originally posted by keith133
does this mean they can swear without being beeped now because if it does im all for it that was getting annoying

i think being taken out of prime time was probably because of the content of some of the shows as well what with all the bad behaviour
Yeah, that was my thought too, Keith.

Old 27-01-2004, 17:50   #111
iMod

Like i said on the temp forum, Podnebesnaya was heavily advertized by STS as a reality show.

People were expecting something like Big Brother or Fame Academy. A building with cameras in every room and the participants being filmed 24/7, with the possibility for the viewers to watch all day long what's happening in there on cable, satelite, or the internet.

When the show was anounced, it was said that the girls would be living in Podnebesnaya. That's obviously not the case, they are there only a few hours a day and not even everyday.

But in the end it doesn't even matter since the show is not live 24/7. Podnebesnaya is not at all a reality show, and not at all what STS advertized. I think a lot of viewers are disappointed and the ratings are not good.

Instead we are given 1 hour shows with staged scenes, filmed and edited by Manski. Podnebesnaya is in fact the continuation of Manski's Anatomy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Last edited by haku; 27-01-2004 at 18:05.

Old 27-01-2004, 18:01   #112
Primetime Anchor

To me, it doesn't look like any relity show at all. Maybe, later we'll see something. At the moment we had only misc. shootings. It's possible that STS is not agreeing with the t.A.T.u. management, thus we are facing a poor show. For us who know t.A.T.u. and are interested in the group, everything is watchable and valuable - for average TV watchers the show is not that enetertaining, except some beeping and swearing where possible. Okay, we'll wait and see what happens then.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive

Old 27-01-2004, 20:38   #113
Don't dream it, be it!

Quote:
Originally posted by forre
For us who know t.A.T.u. and are interested in the group, everything is watchable and valuable - for average TV watchers the show is not that enetertaining, except some beeping and swearing where possible.
Agreed. It's easy to forget now, but when Tatu first appeared here in the UK, they were the biggest pop sensation since oooooohhhh, the Spice Girls at the very least. Less than six months later they were a laughing stock. It took a special kind of genius to achieve that. In fact, it was actually harder to achieve that than to maintain their position as a pop sensation. I can't comment on Tatu's marketing campaign in Russia but over here in the West it was a travesty.

Old 27-01-2004, 21:45   #114
iMod

LMAO!

On the home page of the Podnebesnaya site, there is now a poll!

1st question: Do you support Ivan or Yulia and Lena? (That's a tough one! LOL)

2nd question: Is there any future for Tatu? (If your browser doesn't display cyrillics, "da" is the first choice, "niet" is just underneath.)

Go vote:
http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/

~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 27-01-2004, 22:12   #115
Прохожий

їChat with Tatu?

Hi.

Can anyone confirm the rumor that Julia and Lena will be on line next thursday 29th at 17:00 hrs. in the STS site?

Old 27-01-2004, 22:16   #116
Участник

twoi_wrag, I can comfirm that. They'll be there at 5:00pm on 29th of Jan Moscow time.

Old 27-01-2004, 23:12   #117
Прохожий

Thank you, Katbeidar.

It will be a great! Are you planning to participate?

Old 27-01-2004, 23:25   #118
no....

haku, that's a GREAT poll!

За группу «t.A.T.u.» и Да

haha

Old 28-01-2004, 00:13   #119
Участник

twoi_wrag, nah. Me participate in a Tatu chat? Never. First of all, it'll be crowded to a degree when it'll crash. Second of all, it'll be 3am in NZ, and I would rather sleep. Third of all, I have nothing to say to either Lena or Julia.

But, Igor will post a transcript, so I'll read it in the morning.

Old 28-01-2004, 00:47   #120
no....

I'd go... but i don't think us Engly's are wanted. And it's right during a class... ironic Russian Class. haha.