Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Britney Spears goes bald and gets tattooed

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 17-02-2007, 15:57   #1
Primetime Anchor

Britney Spears goes bald and gets tattooed

After a few weeks of partying, Britney visited hairdresser's and completely shaved off her hair. After that she dropped by a tattoo-salon and got her a tattoo on the right wrist shaped as pink lips.

ABC7 News report
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsyWlcQAy-Q
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 17-02-2007, 16:54   #2
Участник

Go brit! I'm happy she is trying to leave all the negativity behind i wish all the best to her
Old 17-02-2007, 17:04   #3
pie crust

Poor poor thing, she's having a major public breakdown. I don't have any sound to hear what they are saying in the video, but she didn't get it done at the hair salon, the lady who worked there refused to give britney a haircut so she just shaved it off herself.

http://pics.livejournal.com/brenden/pic/000qc7cf like so

Britney is obviously batshit crazy and I feel sorry for her and her children, I hope she gets help.. but if she doesn't then this is gonna be a majorly fun drama to watch (not for her though).
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 17-02-2007, 17:28   #4
Primetime Anchor

I think it's her way to change something big - to get out of something that she is not happy with. Actually, it can be great for her mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 17-02-2007, 17:42   #5
Hard Candy

Send a message via MSN to chaz
i hope she gets her life on track with this ind of change
~~~~~~~~~~~
-Lensman319-
Old 17-02-2007, 17:45   #6
pie crust

I would hope so but I really doubt it
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 17-02-2007, 18:26   #7
Can You See Them Now?

HAIR! Does not change your life! Changing your attitude and your lifestyle - changes your life. What a moron.
Old 17-02-2007, 18:32   #8
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
hair might not change your life, but shaving yor head feels so good
i think it was a fab idea
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 17-02-2007, 18:48   #9
http://tatumedia.net

There are a lot of rumours stating she got raped in Los Angeles, and she fleeted and got a hotel wherever she shaved her head.

As crazy as it sounds, there is a lot of evidence. CNN interviewed a woman that was in the salon when she did it, she said Britney was "tired of being touched" and that's why she shaved it.

http://x17online.com/celebrities/bri...p.php#comments That's a video of right after she shaved it, and this is what they say.

"Why'd you cut your hair like that Britney?"

"Because of you."
"I know your face.
"Who are you?"

She's speaking in such a deep voice. She's going through something, and I feel bad for everyone critizing her. Get well soon, Britney.
Old 17-02-2007, 18:50   #10
Can You See Them Now?

It's sad if somthing happened, but what does she expect when shes in the middle of downtown L.A., wearning less than a garbage bag and tons of bling on her overly anorexic hands? Mmmmmhm? To me that sounds like she's asking for it. However - if somthing DID happen, its extremely sad that it did. No one should have to go through that.
Old 17-02-2007, 18:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
To me that sounds like she's asking for it.
Some people are heartless.

CNN has been all over it all morning and they've just been critizing her and talking about how she's going to get her kids taken away.

If/when she does get her kids taken away, I'm afraid of what she might do to herself. We've known for quite sometime how impulsive Britney can be...

I'm rooting for her to come back from this stronger than ever, but I'm not concerned about her comeback or a new album. I just hope she's okay.
Old 17-02-2007, 19:00   #12
¡Viva La Lena!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Indeed
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 17-02-2007, 19:12   #13
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Granted I don't know her, but from what I've heard of her she seems way to simplistic to handle a life-altering profess like fame in the long run. Must have been fun at first but right about now it must be like her worst nightmare come true.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 17-02-2007, 19:15   #14
pie crust

Quote:
There are a lot of rumours stating she got raped in Los Angeles, and she fleeted and got a hotel wherever she shaved her head.
What, recently? Sounds impossible to me that she isn't surrounded by bodyguards 24/7, how can something like that happen if you've got 4 huge men with you at all times?

Quote:
To me that sounds like she's asking for it.
That's a terrible thing to say.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 17-02-2007, 19:18   #15
Primetime Anchor

freddie, Could be as all celebrities become public attraction. Some people clearly have hard time handling it. You become a thing, which is adored, hated, discussed, laughed at. Laughed at in very many cases when you have maybe family problems or just a bad day. They laugh at people you talk to, at your friends, your darlings, etc. That is not easy to handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belochki View Post
Hardly so. She has bodyguards and all stuff she doesn't need to face this kind of destiny.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:

Last edited by forre; 17-02-2007 at 19:36.
Old 17-02-2007, 19:20   #16

Quote:
What, recently? Sounds impossible to me that she isn't surrounded by bodyguards 24/7, how can something like that happen if you've got 4 huge men with you at all times?
Apparently it was late at night, she was at a night club. Not even under the influence. She went to preimere a song for the audience and see the reaction, without them knowing she was there.

That was in Miami, she was supposed to stay there for 10 days but hours later she checked her and her two kids out of the hotel, went back to L.A. and shaved her head, and claimed she did so because she was "tired of being touched."

She was seen in her car crying for 10 minutes before going in to do it.

Another rumour is going around that she checked herself into a hospital at 9:00 this morning for sexual assault. Even though this is probably just gossip gone mad, I'm worried about her.

I'm over at the most popular Britney Spears Forum and it's insane.
Old 17-02-2007, 19:34   #17
pie crust

belochki, I heard the same thing that she said "I'm tired of being touched", but I really doubt she was raped... besides, I don't know if she used those exact words but it doesn't sound like something a person would say after being raped once.

Here's a quote I found, from US magazine:

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Also, I don't think it suits her at all. There are 2 types of women in the world; those who can shave their head and look beautiful and classy, and those like me and Britney, who have a head shaped like a bumpy egg.

And another thing, since when is Britney jewish? I know she was into that Kabbalah thing a while ago, but stopped once her "children became her religion"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 17-02-2007, 19:40   #18

Quote:
belochki, I heard the same thing that she said "I'm tired of being touched", but I really doubt she was raped... besides, I don't know if she used those exact words but it doesn't sound like something a person would say after being raped once.

Here's a quote I found, from US magazine:

The employee told US Magazine that Spears was agitated when she arrived at the tattoo parlor and that when someone asked her why she shaved her head, Spears said, "I don't want anyone touching me. I'm tired of everybody touching me."

Also, I don't think it suits her at all. There are 2 types of women in the world; those who can shave their head and look beautiful and classy, and those like me and Britney, who have a head shaped like a bumpy egg.
No matter what is going on, I'm truly worired for her and her well-being. No one deserves what she's put up with over the past three years.

Something had to have happen while she was in Miami, she cut her visit short 4 days, rushed back to Miami and shaved her head.

Maybe she's on some type of drug. I know that she's been on anti-depressants since she gave birth to her second kid, but maybe she's doing coke too. Wouldn't doubt it since she hung out with Paris for a few weeks.

It's a tragedy to see someone so young having such a hard time.
Old 18-02-2007, 00:03   #19
instant noodle

Those were like real news, not some entertainment news? "Britney Spears shaved her head bald"...lol. Fucking stupid. I feel sorry for Britney. Must be awfull to live every move reported and people repeating her words in front of the camera like the girl at that tattoo parler.
Old 18-02-2007, 00:52   #20
Участник

wow, poor britney, and with her new cartoon "britocchio"
http://bricksandstones.blogspot.com/...ritocchio.html
~~~~~~~~~~~
yulia

myspace
ReplyPost New Thread