Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

South of Nowhere

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-02-2006, 02:43   #21
blah

you have got my curiousity up and running and, as a consequence, i've downloaded 2 eps and will watch as soon as i get the time will be back with opinions.
Old 15-02-2006, 12:13   #22
"... I love birds"

id love to hear ur comments Killa
Old 15-02-2006, 21:58   #23
blah

ok, watched the 2 eps and got some more. it's actually quite nice! at first i didn't quite like it, but then it grew on me. i especially like the mixed family: 2 blonde, blue eyed kids and one black. and then i like the diversity of the worlds they live in. oh and spencer has this buffy-esque look, which is definitely not bad
Old 15-02-2006, 22:04   #24
"... I love birds"

excellent... im glad u like it!! i love the show as u prob guessed im so gutted that series 1 is over!! and i think Ashley is hawttt

Yeah the series covers over a series of life problems: comin out to ur family, comin out to urself, black guy livin in white world etc... great show! x
Old 15-02-2006, 23:18   #25
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainted_chick
and i think Ashley is hawttt
she kinda looks like hilary swank. and therefore i dont find either hot lol but ashley is better looking than swank at least
Old 16-02-2006, 00:08   #26
"... I love birds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
she kinda looks like hilary swank. and therefore i dont find either hot lol but ashley is better looking than swank at least
ok well i cant really pic Hiliary Swank apart from her role as Brendan in Boys Dont Cry so I cant really compare Ashley with that

Go and download the rest of the show!! Its great
Old 16-02-2006, 00:13   #27
Yearning

Send a message via AIM to dare2dream28 Send a message via MSN to dare2dream28
I don't know if you guys know about this, but a REALLY great SON forum is http://s14.invisionfree.com/SpencerAshley/ You have to sign-up in order to view anything, but trust me, it is *very* worth it. They have links of where to downloap episodes, photos, web exclusives as well as fanfiction sections!!!! And you'll be surprised on who you see there...got some oldies from tatysite over there in addition to some people from tatu.us. Definitely worth your time to check out! OH! And they have some AWESOME fan music videos...one person even made a video to ATTSS.
~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.myspace.com/dare2dream28 I DARE you to click it. ;)

Thanks to room4602 at the Spashley forum for my avatar. :)
Old 16-02-2006, 00:21   #28
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dare2dream28
got some oldies from tatysite over there in addition to some people from tatu.us.
Simply follow the gay trail to find where the missing members of Tatu forums are now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 16-02-2006, 03:03   #29
Yearning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber
Simply follow the gay trail to find where the missing members of Tatu forums are now.
Yeah if we're not at The L Word forums, we're at the South of Nowhere forums. LOL Oh and get this...there is even a batch of fans that's starting the "I wonder if the actresses are REALLY together" bit at the SON forum...when I read that, that's when I was sure I found the old tatu fans. HAHA j/k
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 16-02-2006, 13:04   #30
"... I love birds"

Quote:
Yeah if we're not at The L Word forums, we're at the South of Nowhere forums. LOL Oh and get this...there is even a batch of fans that's starting the "I wonder if the actresses are REALLY together" bit at the SON forum...when I read that, that's when I was sure I found the old tatu fans. HAHA j/k
yeah i love that forum! Thats where i got all my son episodes! Theres even a video made to AAU as well, i think i have it somewhere....
Old 21-02-2006, 05:29   #31
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
I don't know if you guys know about this, but a REALLY great SON forum is http://s14.invisionfree.com/SpencerAshley/ You have to sign-up in order to view anything, but trust me, it is *very* worth it. They have links of where to downloap episodes, photos, web exclusives as well as fanfiction sections!!!! And you'll be surprised on who you see there...got some oldies from tatysite over there in addition to some people from tatu.us. Definitely worth your time to check out! OH! And they have some AWESOME fan music videos...one person even made a video to ATTSS.
Holy shit!
Thanks, I got to see the premiere and the episode after through that site. (So does that make it the first three episodes? Or first two? I'm confused). In any case, consider me hooked.

I really like that it's pretty obvious that the whole Spashley story line is in the forefront of the show with everything else being secondary. AND that unlike other shows, they (the producers) are taking their sweet time developing the story and fleshing out these characters, particularly Spence and Ash, so this isn't a one time thing to get their ratings up.

As for the hotness, Ashley has what I like to call the "Gerard Butler" effect. Technically her looks aren't too special but on-screen she's simply smoldering. She's officially up there in the list of women I'd temporarily suspend my heterosexuality with. She'd be in good company with Salma Hayek, Kate Winslet and Lara the Soup Chef.
Old 21-02-2006, 18:29   #32
Yearning

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Thanks, I got to see the premiere and the episode after through that site. (So does that make it the first three episodes? Or first two? I'm confused).
The series premiere is actually considered the first two episodes so what you saw is actually the first three eps. Not bad, eh?

Quote:
In any case, consider me hooked.
Welcome aboard!!! I am SO completely hooked on this show it's not even funny. As far as the music fanvids people made on that forum, I HIGHLY recomment you downloading the "Collide" vid as well as the ATTSS vid. Those two are AMAZING.

Quote:
I really like that it's pretty obvious that the whole Spashley story line is in the forefront of the show with everything else being secondary. AND that unlike other shows, they (the producers) are taking their sweet time developing the story and fleshing out these characters, particularly Spence and Ash, so this isn't a one time thing to get their ratings up.
I totally agree! I dunno about you guys, but the whole prolonged gradual development of a relationship is EXACTLY what I've been looking forward to seeing! It's nice to see how stuff progresses instead of, "they meet, they kiss, they f***, they break up, and whoop, sweep week (for ratings) is over so who gives a damn!"

And as a little side note...you know, the first episode I saw of SON I found myself not all that attracted to Ashley. In fact, I was actually more attracted to Spencer. But then I saw some pics of Mandy Musgrave (the actress that plays Ashley) & just went "HOLY SH-------- *drools*" and I've been mesmorized ever since.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 21-02-2006, 23:42   #33
"... I love birds"

hey hey im glad i started this forum as ive created fans of the show

EDIT: Im so addicted to this show I have nearly every music video and songs from each ep!
Old 22-02-2006, 02:32   #34
Yearning

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainted_chick
hey hey im glad i started this forum as ive created fans of the show
*Runs up to tainted_chick & gives a BIG hug* Yes thank you thank you thank you for starting this thread & introducing me to one heck of an awesome show! To think I'd be missing out on all this teenage lesbianness.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 22-02-2006, 19:57   #35
"... I love birds"

Quote:
*Runs up to tainted_chick & gives a BIG hug* Yes thank you thank you thank you for starting this thread & introducing me to one heck of an awesome show! To think I'd be missing out on all this teenage lesbianness.
hey your welcome hun

Offtop:
Referring to ur signature.. i dared to click
Old 24-02-2006, 02:30   #36
The Dream is Over, :~(

Alrighty!
I just saw the entire season and now it is officially up there in the best shows on television along with The Wire, Battlestar Galactica and America's Next Top Model.

So I want to say a big "Thank you!!!" and "Goddamn you!!!" to tainted_chick and dare2dream28 for getting me hooked. It's a fantastic show but what the fuck! I have to wait 8 months now?! That's bullshit!

Could you guys not have told me about this show, like say, August or something?

Thanks!

Anyhoo, I just have to say that the entire season had me going "awww" like a billion times. Quite honestly Spashley is the most adorable couple I have ever seen onscreen. The chemistry between the actresses rivals that of J.Lo and George Clooney in Out of Sight, and that movie was hot, yo! That relationship better fricking last. Not only that, but I want the next season to start immediately after the kiss. I don't want to miss out on any adorable Spashley moments; the holding hands/checking pulse moment, the "I have some leftover to take care of you," and of course more exposure of Ashley's midriff because that girl has the abs of a God!
Goddayum!

Anyhoo, that will be all... for now.
Old 24-02-2006, 19:36   #37
"... I love birds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerPuff Grrl
Alrighty!
I just saw the entire season and now it is officially up there in the best shows on television along with The Wire, Battlestar Galactica and America's Next Top Model.

So I want to say a big "Thank you!!!" and "Goddamn you!!!" to tainted_chick and dare2dream28 for getting me hooked. It's a fantastic show but what the fuck! I have to wait 8 months now?! That's bullshit!

Could you guys not have told me about this show, like say, August or something?

Thanks!

Anyhoo, I just have to say that the entire season had me going "awww" like a billion times. Quite honestly Spashley is the most adorable couple I have ever seen onscreen. The chemistry between the actresses rivals that of J.Lo and George Clooney in Out of Sight, and that movie was hot, yo! That relationship better fricking last. Not only that, but I want the next season to start immediately after the kiss. I don't want to miss out on any adorable Spashley moments; the holding hands/checking pulse moment, the "I have some leftover to take care of you," and of course more exposure of Ashley's midriff because that girl has the abs of a God!
Goddayum!

Anyhoo, that will be all... for now.
Hey your welcome!! Im glad I could share with people
Old 02-03-2006, 06:47   #38
Yearning

Okay I just wanted to say that Gabrielle Christian (Spencer) freaking RULES and she's an awesome person & that you should all support her mom's organization to fight Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) at http://www.sidssurvivalguide.org

ETA:

PowerPuff_Grrl, LMAO...you know if we waited so long to tell you about this show you would've been like, "WTF you know about this goodness for HOW long & you made me wait til NOW?!?! YOU IIIIIIIIIIDIOTS!" hahahaha I'm glad you like the show so much! It freaking rocks! And I know, 8 months is hella long, but I'm sure it'll be worth it!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 02-03-2006, 22:36   #39
Your Distraction

Send a message via ICQ to Ripptyd Send a message via AIM to Ripptyd Send a message via MSN to Ripptyd Send a message via Yahoo to Ripptyd
I won't lie, I love South Of Nowhere, and it's like my crack. And I totally came here to pimp out my new fic [Go Down In Flames (Watch The World)], as well as other stuff I've done. Hahaaaa.

Feedback is cool, and makes me write more and make more videos.
I'd prefer it be left in the LJ, since I can keep track of what I need to there. I know other fanfic writers know what I'm talking about, out there.

Fanvids: http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/291911.html#cutid1

SoN Fanfic
Go Down In Flames (Watch The World): http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/292685.html#cutid1
Nothing More: http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/291911.html#cutid2
Turn Out The Light: http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/291911.html#cutid3

SoN RPF (Gabrielle/Mandy)
Sometimes: http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/291911.html#cutid6
Reasons: http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/291911.html#cutid5
Cheap Trick: http://ripptyd.livejournal.com/291911.html#cutid4
~~~~~~~~~~~
Still, you bolded all your best words, so they'd have something to wrap their mouths around
---
I'll still say your name to fall asleep
A cynic saying rosary; a liar in his make believe

|| livejournal || myspace || facebook me || son fic || website ||
Old 09-03-2006, 20:36   #40
Yearning

[strike]I just wanted to post to show off my new avatar[/strike]

I wanted to share a COOL new Spashley site called "Spashley 500" by jengrrrl. It's a site that has what she describes at "fic snacks"...they are short little pieces of Spashley goodness that's 500 words and under. They really are great! So here I am to spread the Spashley love. LOL

http://community.livejournal.com/son500
~~~~~~~~~~~

ReplyPost New Thread