Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Football thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 23-03-2007, 11:42   #541
My Waking Hour

oh dear...an important qualifier is coming up between Greece and Turkey tomorrow and things are not at all good between the two countries at the moment. I hope nothing crazy happens.
Old 25-03-2007, 16:20   #542
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
I hope nothing crazy happens.
Some crazy things happened indeed.I watched the match and Turkey beat 4-1 but behind our goal keeper's side there were such a mess,everything from beer cups and water bottles,and when we score a goal,it was even worse,got more serious problem for players.I was not surprised they treated this way,but i was expecting something less.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 28-03-2007, 21:10   #543
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
I just watched the Turkey-Norway match and it was a big challenge for our players,Norway had a great tactic and i got happy we did achieve to get 1 point by 2-2
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 28-03-2007, 21:47   #544
Bitchka

well we couldnt beat fucking albania at home - 0:0 great way to start the spring, guys
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 03-04-2007, 10:25   #545
Участник

I'm looking forward to PSV vs Liverpool and AC Milan vs Bayern Munich tomorrow. Hopefully they will be exciting games.
Old 04-04-2007, 23:55   #546
My Waking Hour

They weren't The only thing I enjoyed was Bayern's last gasp goal. Football has become so boring these days.
Tonight's matches were a bit better...but I prefer tennis to football, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
Some crazy things happened indeed.I watched the match and Turkey beat 4-1 but behind our goal keeper's side there were such a mess,everything from beer cups and water bottles,and when we score a goal,it was even worse,got more serious problem for players.I was not surprised they treated this way,but i was expecting something less.
Something less wouldn't have happened in Turkey for sure if the same situation occured, wouldn't it, now...
Anyway almost nothing happened, considering what happened the following week domestically, when a fan was beaten to death in the streets by hooligans of the opposing club and that caused such a stir that they were thinking of even stopping the league matches completely. At the end they're going after supporter's clubs in general and are changing the lasw to - hopefully - sort this mess out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
I just watched the Turkey-Norway match and it was a big challenge for our players,Norway had a great tactic and i got happy we did achieve to get 1 point by 2-2
You should thank Norway's keeper...or have you "thanked" him already, hehe...just kidding.

Anyway, Turkey is a pretty good team and will be going to the Euro finals in flying colours, especially after the punishment by Uefa. Greece on the other hand is a very very BAD team but might also be going to the finals, surprisingly enough.
As for Bulgaria I think it's their best ever chance to make it, it's between them and Romania for a place. Just give the ball to Berbatov and he'll do the rest.
Old 23-05-2007, 19:01   #547
My Waking Hour

Last match of the football season today, the Champions League final...any preditctions?

GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL LLLLLLLLLL

yeah baby!

Last edited by spyretto; 23-05-2007 at 20:47.
Old 23-05-2007, 21:28   #548
Bitchka

2:0 oh well, gotta go pick up my mom now... bye bye liverpool
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 23-05-2007, 21:40   #549
My Waking Hour

2-1 FT, it was almost a sense of deja vu at the end with a very late goal and tense last minutes!

Oh well, Milan are worthy winners for me
Old 23-05-2007, 21:54   #550
"... I love birds"

KaKa was a disappointment for me .. i expected better from him but go Inzaghi!
Old 23-05-2007, 22:02   #551
My Waking Hour

Milan was a disappointment overall...vs a team that hasn't won the title in their country for 18 years.
It was a poor match and UEFA have to do something to boost football which is going down the cliff in my opinion, especially after that awful World Cup last year.
Old 23-05-2007, 22:13   #552
Участник

Milan could not pass for a toffee most of the game. They still beat them easy enough, but it would have been better if they’d given them a real good hammering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto View Post
It was a poor match and UEFA have to do something to boost football which is going down the cliff in my opinion, especially after that awful World Cup last year.
My advice to UEFA would be, reinstate Leeds United to the premiership (where they belong) and give them Liverpool’s place in next season’s Champion’s League. A brilliant footballing spectacle would be assured.
Old 23-05-2007, 22:27   #553
My Waking Hour

poor Leeds United...you need to create a team from scratch.

My advice to UEFA would be to get rid of the draw rule...and the penalty
Give the divers a red card instead
Old 03-06-2007, 00:59   #554
Участник

Does anyone have a highlights video of the Denmark-Sweden match? It sounds like it was an interesting match, lol.
Old 03-06-2007, 07:17   #555
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by taty994945 View Post
Does anyone have a highlights video of the Denmark-Sweden match? It sounds like it was an interesting match, lol.
oh god, that would've been a good game to see... my once favs swe, playing their brothers dk! and from 3:3 to get to that DRAMA at the 89 min... please, the fan wasnt the one that fucked up the game, that Poulsen fucked it up as he clearly punched the swede in the stomach - the danish can only blame themselves... and they came up from 0:3...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5kl9m7MSZhM this is from youtube, it is so hard to find the actual goals. lol... and i dont understnad what seems like turkish, but i do understand DRAAAAMA, DRAAAAAMA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pZ2t2YFCuGU - here it is in english - stupidity is the word here, and i agree..
i guess, i have to say that thank god this happend at that game - because if it happened at a game where HOT blooded and tempered nations were playing its wouldve been ugly - look at those politically correct and calm scandinavians, at the end they are all cheering at eachother and the players actually saved the referee- at some other country it couldve been the players attacking the referee lol

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZHJjG60Eb5w - teeny, where are you, what is this idiot saying?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 03-06-2007 at 07:27.
Old 09-06-2007, 19:39   #556
My Waking Hour

It looks like Greece will be going to the European championships. Someone up there want it to happen. First Turkey comes from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 with Norway - with Myhre, Norways keeper letting the ball to literally slip off his hands and into the net not once but TWICE in the last 10 minutes;
after that Turkey being in the driving seat loses 3-2 to...Bosnia/Herzegovina, then Greece beats Moldova with a goal in 94th minute and 30 seconds.
The result of all that is that Greece is leading the group with 5 points difference from the 2nd
Yeah somebody up there wants our crappy team to "defend" the title.
ReplyPost New Thread