Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Eurovision 2005

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 16-05-2005, 00:21   #141
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny poison
I dont want to upset u, killa (as i kinda like the song myself) but it can happen they wont come even close to wining. They arent that good live and performance lacks any life I'm very afraid waiting for tomorrows rehearsals of the finalists but it can be Greece.. everything says it will be... neighbours they have.. name of the singer.. easy song.. show.. uff
We knew that already...they're pretty static and the truth of the matter is that only one or two are pretty But they'll be at least top 5, I'm sure.
Thanks for the videos Sunny. Lookin forward to the semi - it was shown last year and I expect to be shown this year too - and I think I'll be voting for Switzerland, Moldova and maybe Slovenia so no real changes. Unless one of the performances really stink.
Old 18-05-2005, 18:00   #142
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
Spy, they WILL show semis where u are. No doubt here. Even Russia was forced to show them no matter how hard ORT tried to proove EBU that it's hopeless here and they'll only loose money on this broadcasting. Later they said 'we thought about it and decided to show semis this year' In fact last year only 3 countries didnt show semis and EBU made sure this wont repeat. All 39 will show semis and final and will vote in both.

Some more stuff for u. Here u can find more rehearsal vids. Site is ran by andorrians i guess, so its in spanish but I guess it's not that hard to differ 'video' from 'fotos'

day 14 part one has Austrians (in final costumes), Lithuania (dressed for the show as well), Austrian second press-conference (doing 'Wild Dances' wich was fun), Portugal (yah looks like final costumes too and they suck), Portugese press conference with Rui singing, Latvians (dressed casual), Monaco (in final dress), Israel (final dress and english bit of the song), Belarus (check this sick stuff) and Netherlands.

Still downloading other vids, if u have them, let me know what's there as downloading them on my dial-up is hella painful

Yah, and video of russian rehersal that no one saw as both times it was on while everyone went to some big parties. Posted by Andy Mikheev (see links to other blogs there as well) on the www.podolskaya.info forum
Small filming made by journalist himself from the stage
Full song filmed by cam from the screen in the hall (kill that camera man!)
Unfortunately quality isnt good.
Old 18-05-2005, 18:47   #143
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny poison
Spy, they WILL show semis where u are. No doubt here. Even Russia was forced to show them no matter how hard ORT tried to proove EBU that it's hopeless here and they'll only loose money on this broadcasting. Later they said 'we thought about it and decided to show semis this year' In fact last year only 3 countries didnt show semis and EBU made sure this wont repeat. All 39 will show semis and final and will vote in both.
They don't show it on analogue tv though. You gotta have a digital box to watch the semis. Same with the football UEFA Cup final between Sporting Lisbon and CSKA Moscow which is later tonight and which is also on digital freeview. Apparently the Brits are not interested in such trivial events coz they'd rather have their own crappy tv shows with ugly, fat celebrities to watch instead.
Ok, now that I checked it's on BBC 3 tomorrow and it runs from 8 till 10.

Thanks for the updates
Old 19-05-2005, 11:58   #144
Primetime Anchor

Okay, my little Semi-prediction here (the countries that will quialify to the final).

Lithuania
Moldova
Belarus
Iceland
Netherlands
Norway
Switzerland
Hungary
Croatia
Romania

Let's see how many songs I get right this time. I didn't run any good analysis this year and got to listen to the songs briefly. The percentage of the fault is high. That was a warning.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Olga | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ ritzer@hotmail.com ]

Latest News:
| Tatu gallery | Current News | News Archive
Old 19-05-2005, 12:07   #145
Участник

heres the link to watch eurovison live on your computer.

http://www.eurovision.tv/english/index.htm
Old 19-05-2005, 19:32   #146
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by forre

Let's see how many songs I get right this time. I didn't run any good analysis this year and got to listen to the songs briefly. The percentage of the fault is high. That was a warning.
Latvia has a good song, and nice clean-shaved boys, they should go through at the expense of the Netherlands or Romania. I hope it's the Netherlands
Austria the wild card?

I heard that they haven't managed to sell all tickets for the semis and the venue would be half-empty unless they admit some people for free...that's what the BBC geezer said.

Last edited by spyretto; 19-05-2005 at 19:42.
Old 19-05-2005, 19:47   #147
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
I heard that they haven't managed to sell all tickets for the semis and the venue would be half-empty unless they admit some people for free...that's what the BBC geezer said.
No wonder, they can be expensive. same happened at an Elton John concert here in Romania about 1 year ago? yeah.. i think it was one year ago when like the stadium was half empty and they let people in for free...

anyway, semifinal starting in 10 mins, off to watch!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:07   #148
My Waking Hour

ok, lets watch the freakshow

it seems that everything except the vocals is on playback. wtf
Old 19-05-2005, 20:22   #149
Bitchka

Quote:
ok, lets watch the freakshow
ok, i just sent my drawings to the printing place, Im watching until they are done printing.....

just saw portugal, and that was *thumb down*
Moldova now - *thumb down* - wait i change my mind, the grandma with the drum was a total enjoyment to watch!

Latvia - ah ha, bad boy band... but the one on the right was cute, possible winnner of few teenage hearts who might sms for him. ah?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:25   #150
Primetime Anchor

Quote:
Latvia has a good song, and nice clean-shaved boys
I absolutely love this song and the boys look great but I'm not sure it would be enough. They are lacking on the vocals in the refrain.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
Old 19-05-2005, 20:27   #151
My Waking Hour

Hope it'll go through judging from the crowd's reaction. Performance-wise, nothing exciting so far
Old 19-05-2005, 20:30   #152
Bitchka

Monaco - Zzzzzzzzzzzz, who wants to watch this at Eurovison, yo! Balllads are out! Esp if they are Celine Dionish!

Israel - another ballad! ZZzzzzzzzz, this time sang by the Israeli Shakira .. ok, this ballad is a tiny bit better... but still Zzzzzzzzzz change my mind again - it isnt better! LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:33   #153
My Waking Hour

Israel's a better ballad though. And she looks a lot like Mariah Carey
Old 19-05-2005, 20:34   #154
Bitchka

Quote:
Israel's a better ballad though. And she looks a lot like Mariah Carey
oh yeaaaaaah, thats what i meant to say! M. Carey! Ok, I changed my mind too many times, agree finally - it is a tiny bit better
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:36   #155
My Waking Hour

I'm lost for words for Belarus
Old 19-05-2005, 20:36   #156
Bitchka

Lots of Belarusians in the crowd ..... what is this - the sleeping beauty woke up? *thumb down*

edit: spy, I like watching this with you - we pretty much agree so far but you must be watching on tv as you seem to be a bit ahead of me .. i am streaming over the ocean
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:38   #157
My Waking Hour

yeah I'm watching on tv but listening on the internet as well, cause the sound quality is better. And let me tell you, just listening to Belarus is even worse than watching and listening
Old 19-05-2005, 20:41   #158
Bitchka

the next person better have an amazing set - it is taking FOREVER to get ready!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:42   #159
Bitchka

ah ha, Netherlands... yet ANOTHER ballad.. this time its Witney Houston! pleaaaaaaaaaaaase! *thumb down*
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 19-05-2005, 20:43   #160
Primetime Anchor

Belarus brew it. Netherlands look and sound great. They are 100% in the final. Here goes my prediction. Ha-ha!

Edit: Okay, I had the Netherlands in. Good, forre.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Latest News:
ReplyPost New Thread