Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

-SCANDAL?- Janet Jackson exposes her breast during Super Bowl

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-02-2004, 22:27   #21
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
LOL yup saw that live..good times..she didnt look to surprised..at least not what i would imagine someone who just flashed a couple million people well atleast her names back onto the headlines again..since her hiatus hah
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 05-02-2004, 23:55   #22
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
What bothers me is the panic that the whole thing created in America. I mean is an exposed breats really THAT bad to be seen on TV? Will it corrupt the young? More then violence they see in TV news?
They actualy made measures (delay recordings) so that a thing like that wouldn't happen at the Grammies. Damn. Land of hypocracy.
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 06-02-2004 at 00:16.
Old 06-02-2004, 00:14   #23
a kind of fresh madness

The general consensus from the outset was that this whole incident was planned all along. I saw the footage on 'Liquid News' two nights ago and I don't think Janet looked all that surprised when it happened. The expression on her face was one of mock disbelief - like she knew it was gonna happen and was only acting surprised. Trousersnake didn't look all that shocked either IMO - which he certainly would have done were it a genuine accident!
Another thing which lead me to believe that this was all planned in advance was the fact that Janets choreographer had given an interview to the MTV website a few days previously telling veiwers to watch out for "a shocking moment" during the routine.
"Wardrobe malfunction", my arse!!
What's funny to me is that Janet has now admitted it was all planned, while Trousersnake is still trying to maintain that it was an accident.
I'm bored of it now to be honest. Things like this are amusing for a couple of days but when the furore doesn't die down and people keep harping on about it like it's some huge moral outrage, I just get annoyed.
At the end of the day all Janet did was get a bap out on TV. Her brother has (allegedly) done much, much worse. If we're gonna scrutinise any member of the Jackson family I don't think it should be Janet.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 06-02-2004, 00:16   #24
tATu - Fan

Well, as her label "suddenly" decided to release her new single earlier than planned, she will survive not being at the Grammies.
Old 06-02-2004, 00:19   #25
pie crust

Whoa.. I'm getting paranoid here. I think there was too much chaos around the whole nipple. I mean, come on, what's there to be ashamed of? It's a breast! Besides, it's not some kind of revolutionary boob when it comes to the kids.. I'm sure they are aware of the fact that a woman has a vagina and a man has a penis. Aaanyway, I'm not sure if it was an accident or not, but I think it looked like it later when Janet excused herself.. but what do I know... Either way, I don't think it's as bad as the press made it seem.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 06-02-2004, 00:26   #26
viva la scientology!

My mom had a good point:

"America is where all the freaks of the world came and made a country. They weren't wanted in England, or anywhere else, so they sailed over and established their own country... no wonder it turned into such a fucking crazy mess!"

Quote:
not some kind of revolutionary boob
hehehe... revolutionary boob.
*all hail the revolutionary boob!*

Quote:
the fact that a woman has a vagina and a man has a penis.
wash your mouth! what you said was crass and disgusting... think of all the kids out there!
I imagine you saying that in your Swedish accent and it cracks me up!
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 06-02-2004, 00:30   #27
pie crust

Quote:
"America is where all the freaks of the world came and made a country. They weren't wanted in England, or anywhere else, so they sailed over and established their own country... no wonder it turned into such a fucking crazy mess!"
Ahahahaha! Super Mom! Hahaha! Freaks! Damn outsiders.. Your mommy says "fucking"?

Quote:
what you said was crass and disgusting...
I am so ashamed of myself!

Quote:
I imagine you saying that in your Swedish accent and it cracks me up!
Do I have a Swedish accent? That's not good! I want a slavic accent *Starts crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-02-2004, 00:33   #28
I don't waste my time

QueenBee, are you blonde?
Old 06-02-2004, 00:35   #29
Участник

Poor Janet. All she wanted to do was show millions of viewers her boobie
Old 06-02-2004, 00:35   #30
pie crust

staringelf, Y.. no! (Btw, that's an unfair stereotype )
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by QueenBee; 06-02-2004 at 00:42.
Old 06-02-2004, 00:47   #31
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Originally posted by QueenBee
staringelf, Y.. no!
Yes

Swedish women are cute

Post a picture.

"Are you single?"

Anyway, back on topic: I read this on MTV.com message boards and it's exactly what I think...

"I don't think kids will be tramautized after seeing Janet's breast or Justin ripping out her blouse any more than the football players practically killing each other out there in the field, the cheerleaders shaking their pom poms and God knows what else, the streakers, and the commercials in between the game promoting sex and beer."

and then there are some other "interesting" opinions:

"The bottom line is we have to keep some morale and decnesy in our society. Kids don't need to grow up so fast. Janet & Justin TimberFake should pay a heavy fine."

" cannot believe that they did that in front of kids and everyone else...what were they thinking?!"

"it was no accident..they should both be arrested...him for sexual assault and her for indecent exposure..and there are 89 million witnesses to this crime!!!"

buuut THEN comes an opinion from good old European

"everyone here in Europe are making fun of you Americans! Like you never saw a tit on tv or something! Why do you people have to be so consevative and serious! Looks like you still have the minds from people of the last millenium!"
Old 06-02-2004, 00:54   #32
pie crust

Quote:
Swedish women are cute
Shut up.. I'm not Swedish.

Quote:
"it was no accident..they should both be arrested...him for sexual assault and her for indecent exposure..and there are 89 million witnesses to this crime!!!"
What the...? Are these people being sarcastic? Yeah, you know, I think Justin should go to jail! That damn bastard! I HOPE HE BURNS IN HELL!...

Quote:
"everyone here in Europe are making fun of you Americans! Like you never saw a tit on tv or something! Why do you people have to be so consevative and serious! Looks like you still have the minds from people of the last millenium!"
Aaaah I like this dude.

Oh, and I must have missed something.. When did Janet admit that this wasn't an accident?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-02-2004, 01:01   #33
My Waking Hour

Yeah I also saw the "Liquid News" - where they showed it about 20 times and Leann Rimes said she was shocked

Maybe the lingerie was see-through, hence the star? In any case the idea of "stripping-off" during prime time American tv wasn't the best but it seems to have worked, accidental or not.

The fuss over it is comical though.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:02   #34
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Shut up.. I'm not Swedish.
Oh, I thought you were. Are you an american living in Sweden? Or you're half-swedish half-american? Explain

Quote:
What the...? Are these people being sarcastic?
Unfortunately, no

Quote:
When did Janet admit that this wasn't an accident?
She appeared on TV apologizing and saying it was all her fault. She didn't specify if she actually planned to show her boob or not, she just said it what happened was her fault and she made that decision after the final rehearsal, so according to her MTV, CBS and NFL don't have any responsability because they didn't know anything.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:18   #35
pie crust

Quote:
Oh, I thought you were. Are you an american living in Sweden? Or you're half-swedish half-american? Explain
Whaaa? I'm POLISH of course! I'm a Pole living in Sweden.. no English relatives.. whole family Polish.

Quote:
She appeared on TV apologizing and saying it was all her fault.
Oh yeah, I saw that on MTV... I thought she seemed really serious/tired/high when she said that.. I wonder what she meant by that though, 'cause she didn't make herself completely clear. Oh well.. In a couple of days Britney will do something even more outrageous and this will be forgotten.. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 06-02-2004, 01:22   #36
I don't waste my time

Quote:
Oh well.. In a couple of days Britney will do something even more outrageous and this will be forgotten.. :P
Yeah, she'll probably get married with Madonna and get divorced the next day

That would be hillarious!
Old 06-02-2004, 01:38   #37
viva la scientology!

Quote:
Your mommy says "fucking"?
she says waaay more than that...

Quote:
Do I have a Swedish accent?
I think Swedes and Americans sound similar. i've heard swedish people on tv, and they don't have too much of an accent.

Quote:
whole family Polish.
like meeeeeee!

Quote:
She appeared on TV apologizing and saying it was all her fault.
Wow, I really respect that. she took responsibility for her actions. but I'd respect more if she said: "Yeah, it's only my boob. It's no big deal. You people should be ashamed of yourselves!" That's what I would say. And people would criticize the Hell out of me for it, but atleast I'd have the balls to tell it like it is / should be.
~~~~~~~~~~~
la profundidad.
Old 06-02-2004, 01:52   #38
I don't waste my time

Quote:
I'd respect more if she said: "Yeah, it's only my boob. It's no big deal. You people should be ashamed of yourselves!"
So whould I, but she'd most likely be even more bashed by the media and the music industry. She knows she's dealing with hypocrites and fakes who are ready to bash her, so apologizing was a wise decision, I guess.

It's like what Madonna did with the first video of "American Life". I'd respect her more if she maintained the original version and provoke Bush, but as she saw that many people were offended at that her career could be at risk, she got the video off the air and apologized to the people who might have been offended... Oh well.
Old 06-02-2004, 02:12   #39
Участник

Yuck! Her nipple piercing is disgusting, and disturbing...
Old 06-02-2004, 02:12   #40
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally posted by cirrus
I think Swedes and Americans sound similar. i've heard swedish people on tv, and they don't have too much of an accent.
I knooooooow, 'cause they are soooo Americanized .. and they learn English almost like its their own language

Of course she has to come and say that 'moombo-jumbo' .. lots of money involved.. and legal issues.. layers... complicated .... wish people could see what music channels we have in Bulgaria - CHALGA channels - which show kinky music videos (of very low quality) alllll day 24/7 ... ask Queenie, she'll tell ya
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread