buried treasure of the rarest kind.  You love nature, and could get lost in it
whenever possible.  You're remote and exotic, and the few people who know you
value whatever they share with you a great deal.  For some reason, you really
like the word "lemur"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Irina Slutskaya
the champion of my heart
I salute you!

I know it's not the correct order of the colors of the Russian flag, but I want Irina in blue anyway. Yeehaw!
Old 27-08-2003, 09:33   #2
Участник

You're China!
Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.

Lol, fluke that I'm Chinese?
Old 27-08-2003, 09:40   #3
New Dicking Cream!

Send a message via AIM to XtremeHollywood
.?.

You're Ireland!

Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice.You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.
Old 27-08-2003, 09:55   #4
my iron lung

Send a message via Yahoo to febrika
You're the Falkland Islands!
You're pretty insignificant in the big picture, but when you have influence, it affects the most important people in your world. Sadly, you don't have much of a will or voice of your own, and it's hard to develop it when your big aspirations are to live on a farm. Your emotional life is stormy and windswept, but you have a few close friends that follow you like, well, sheep.

LooL sheep?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"buzz lightyear to starcommand, starcommand come in"
Old 27-08-2003, 11:05   #5
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
You're Vietnam!
After years of muddling through on your own, you've finally repaired yourself to a point of respectability. You would have been much better off had people you didn't like not kept insisting on spending so much time with you. But those times are fading quickly and these days you're pretty sure you won't get burned. Star power!

LOL. I knew it!
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Last edited by freddie; 27-08-2003 at 11:48.
Old 27-08-2003, 11:15   #6
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
You're Sudan!
Every time you get a headache, you reach for some aspirin, only to realize that someone destroyed it. That's just how things are going for you right now... it's hard to eat, hard to sleep, hard to not have a headache. You try to relax, but people always jump on you about something that doesn't make sense. If you were a goat, you'd be a Nubian.

so thaaats why i have this horrid case of insomnia...(3am and still wide awake) pffft.. though i used to have a neighbor who had a goat..
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 27-08-2003, 11:23   #7
we shout

You're Iraq!
An outcast from all you meet, you have very few friends who haven't later backstabbed you in some way or another. And you've made your share of mistakes... a little torture, a little coercion, a little stealing, it was all part of a day's work. It's hard to say if it deserves the kind of treatment you're getting now, though. When people look for someone to point to with a worse life than they have, they think of you first.

~~~~~~~~

.........I am speechless...at this moment...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 27-08-2003, 11:28   #8
OG

Send a message via AIM to madeldoe
pffft

awwww...there there missis D *pats denials back* atleast theres room for improvement?
~~~~~~~~~~~
"im fly as hell. swagga right. brown skin poppin like, dynamite"
Old 27-08-2003, 11:34   #9
we shout

nataku, awww.. you're so sweet .. thank you .. ]<-- with anxtrax!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 27-08-2003, 11:47   #10
Участник

You're Swaziland!
Small but sturdy, you've maintained your identity in a world where no one takes you seriously. You refuse to be absorbed into any larger social group or category, no matter how influential they seem to be. This gives you an individual flair that captivates the very few who know you. Machine guns make you really nervous.

where is swaziland? lol
Old 27-08-2003, 13:17   #11
The Dream is Over, :~(

Quote:
where is swaziland? lol
It's in South Africa. A country within another country.

Oooookay there, this is weird!

You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

And what exactly is wrong with liking hockey, eh?
Old 27-08-2003, 13:32   #12
Участник

hhmmm learn something new everyday! thanksPowerPuff Grrl...strange how everyone got all diffrent countries so far.
Old 27-08-2003, 14:16   #13
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by PowerPuff Grrl

You're Canada!
People make fun of you a lot, but they're stupid because you've got a much better life than they do. In fact, they're probably just jealous. You believe in crazy things like human rights and health care and not dying in the streets, and you end up securing these rights for yourself and others. If it weren't for your weird affection for ice hockey, you'd be the perfect person.

And what exactly is wrong with liking hockey, eh? [/b]
There`s nothing wrong with liking hockey!
I was Canada too.
Old 27-08-2003, 14:55   #14
Bitchka

and here comes.... France ah hahahha - too funny for me

Quote:
You're France!
Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
'You're better than anyone else' ha ha
My finest works were indeed intended to be short term projects.... and beware - I am short, so I kick a$$ in fights
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-08-2003, 15:49   #15
NARF!

that was intresting

You're Greenland!
While many people think you're a warmish person, you're actually really cold and forbidding. In fact, you're downright frigid, and you demand that people be tough if they're going to hang out with you. Despite this rocky personality, you still yearn for more independence than you have, and respect is hard to get even though you have a hard time just surviving day to day. Of all the pastries in the world, you could live without any more danishes.
Old 27-08-2003, 15:54   #16
заичонок

Snorkalicious, Uhaku - nice one!

You're Thailand!
Calmer and more staunchly independent than almost all those around you, you have a long history of rising above adversity. Recent adversity has led to questions about your sexual promiscuity and the threat of disease, but you still manage to attract a number of tourists and admirers. And despite any setbacks, you can really cook a good meal whenever it's called for. Good enough to make people cry.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You've cried enough this lifetime, my beloved polar bear
Old 27-08-2003, 16:14   #17
Quality Control

You're Togo!
Small, quiet, and very insecure, you could hide in just about any crowd. Even a crowd of one or two people. Even though you're virtually anonymous anywhere you go, you could have been wealthy if people hadn't mistreated you and taken your money. This is probably most of why you're insecure. But some people who study you hard think you're cute, so maybe you should try to open up a little.

Haha....
Old 27-08-2003, 16:27   #18
turn it on

You're Brazil!
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunatley, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.

hmmmm!? ha, at least i can dance!
Old 27-08-2003, 16:55   #19
Участник

Most of these "what X are you" quizes are score based (so many points for each answer). This one is a binary tree structure: each answer leads to a different following question. With the final question deciding between two countries.
Old 27-08-2003, 17:17   #20
Bitchka

Charles, of course... but it is fun to participate, esp when there are bunch of us. More fun to see what everyone else got, then actually myself

I tried all possible answers later, trying to get my country, but..... they only have few available, because they dont have that many questions so no BG... no Russia either heeeeeeeee
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread