Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Evanescence "My Immortal" video

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 12:12   #1
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
Evanescence "My Immortal" video

This is the first time ive ever posted anything besides about tatu but i post about them on EV sites figuring their music is just as important- anyway.
This video is seriouslly beautiful. I love that song. you can see the entire thing at Sessions at AOL if you have it or here
www.evanescence.com in the e-team section (you do have to be a member and its only a clip)

http://www.bringmetolife.com/site_fr_videos.htm the clip is shorter but it is better qaulity and has a bigger screan
hmm....dunno if this'll work for non-aol members, but here's the link for the streaming vid from aol...you need RealPlayer program btw.

http://demand1.stream.aol.com/ramgen...rtal_10_bb8.rm
Old 10-11-2003, 14:32   #2
the unattainable kish

Send a message via ICQ to kishkash Send a message via MSN to kishkash
WHOAH! this totally a departure than their usual style. Lovely

Thanks for the vid setsuna22
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ze origional p.I.m.p
karens quote of the day: 'If i were gay it'd be so much easier'

forkMeRaw | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ urmamawantsme@hotmail.com ]
Old 10-11-2003, 18:45   #3
motylik

Send a message via ICQ to Lena410
I love it!! thanks setsuna22!!! great vid *big grin*
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Asking the right questions will make all the doubts go away." ~ German teacher
"Having the right doubts will make all the questions go away." ~ My best(est) friend ^^
Old 10-11-2003, 23:36   #4
Участник

Thank you so much Setsuna22 ! I love this song and I haven`t seen that video before. Thank you
Old 12-11-2003, 17:55   #5
you'll need love

setsuna22, thank you for the links cool video.. and still one really wonderful song
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 12-11-2003, 19:21   #6
a kind of fresh madness

Enjoy it while it lasts, folks! From all accounts it seems like Evanescence are almost over now that Ben has abandoned them in the middle of their world tour without so much as a "goodbye".
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
or is it just to humour us before we die?
Old 12-11-2003, 21:47   #7
Участник

Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
Enjoy it while it lasts, folks! From all accounts it seems like Evanescence are almost over now that Ben has abandoned them in the middle of their world tour without so much as a "goodbye".
Where did you get this information, Mossop?
I remember one interview where Amy Lee said that she doesn`t plan to be in this band forever, actually she said not very long time and she wants to try also other things than singing, I can`t remember what those other things were. Back then I thought well, this is gonna be just 1 CD band, but I didn`t see this coming, a band member leaves in the middle of the world tour... I do hope they can solve their problems.
Old 13-11-2003, 00:22   #8
a kind of fresh madness

Well, Evanescence arrived in the UK to play several gigs earlier this month. Ben Moody wasn't with them and no explanation was given for his absence at that time.
Then Amy Lee gives an extensive interview in this weeks edition of Kerrang! (the best selling rock/metal magazine in the UK). In the interview she explains that Ben simply walked out on the band while they were on the German leg of their tour. He gave no explanation for why he left and he did not say "goodbye". This happened several weeks ago and he has had no contact with any of the other band members since then.
Rumour has it that Ben and Amy have been involved with each other in and on/off romance for some time now and that this may have something to do with Ben leaving, but Amy refuses to comment on the truthfulness of these rumours.
I can't post the whole Kerrang! interview here cos I don't have a scanner and it would take too long to type in full but try logging on to the Kerrang! website. The tone of the interview certainly seems to suggest that Evanescence are almost over.

Kerrang!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 13-11-2003, 00:57   #9
Участник

Quote:

Rumour has it that Ben and Amy have been involved with each other in and on/off romance for some time now and that this may have something to do with Ben leaving, but Amy refuses to comment on the truthfulness of these rumours.
The tone of the interview certainly seems to suggest that Evanescence are almost over.
Kerrang!
Well, if the rumour is true... "Workplace" romances can be difficult to handle. I just hope that if Evanescence can`t continue, that Amy Lee continues singing. She has so great voice.

Thanks Mossop !
Old 13-11-2003, 01:45   #10
you'll need love

Quote:
Enjoy it while it lasts, folks!
Will do just that.. Sad news though..
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't waste your time on me you're already
the voice inside my head
Old 13-11-2003, 04:07   #11
My Waking Hour

Yeah, Mossopp is right... The news were also on CNN's Music Room
Old 13-11-2003, 13:17   #12
Участник

Send a message via AIM to setsuna22
This isnt the first time he has done it. a while ago while in europe he left and then later came back- they canneled then but amy said she wasnt going to again. they are supose to perform at the AMA's this sunday so well see what happens.
Old 15-11-2003, 07:42   #13
Harrumph.

Well, they have a gig in here in five days and Ben isn't around anymore. Not that I don't like them. But that'll be a short lifespan for a band.
Old 17-11-2003, 15:20   #14

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
And Lena is pregnant, too. - I seriously doubt its really as bad as people are saying.

That's a pretty cool vid. I like this version cause it has some electric guitars at the end, and its not like that on the album.
Old 17-11-2003, 19:44   #15
a kind of fresh madness

Well, Amy herself seems to think it's pretty bad - and she should know!
I saw the 'My Immortal' vid for the first time yesterday and I love it. Amy looks amazing! I also greatly prefer the new version of the song over the one on the album. The way the guitars and drums just come crashing in towards the end gives the track the kick up the arse that it sorely needed.
Love it!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Do they even cure you...
Old 17-11-2003, 23:25   #16
viva la scientology!

Evanescence were at the AMAs last night, and Amy said they will continue on.

...I don't know how she'll continue singing live though. It sounds great on CD, but she was god-awful live on stage. No offence to any Evanescence fans, I don't want to offend you, but in my opinion she did a horrible job. it can't be all studio work on her voice, I don't think, but this is the 2nd time I've heard her Live, and the 2nd time I wasn't impressed.

She's better than most though...

About the video : I love it. Very nicely done vid to go with a good song.
Old 18-11-2003, 03:12   #17

Send a message via AIM to ypsidan04
Quote:
Well, Amy herself seems to think it's pretty bad - and she should know!

The way the guitars and drums just come crashing in towards the end gives the track the kick up the arse that it sorely needed. Love it!
Man, that really sux if he's gone. And they've known each other for a long time... You're exactly right about the guitars and the drums as I said.

cirrus - I did catch that, and you know what? *looks around* I have to agree with you[/whisper]. They must have worked on her voice on the album. That sounded pretty awful. And I wasn't too fond of her multi-colored dress either. (or her hair: it looked like she just got out of bed 10 minutes earlier. ) Not what I wanted to see when I heard they were performing.
ReplyPost New Thread