Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - Have we met?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 15-06-2005, 02:14   #81
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
don't worry my wonderful *wonderful* ladies...i will heal soon...and the next update is gonna be tomorrow night...cuz i have nothing better to do in my bed LoL... and Miss Denial, i have 11 toes *and* three eye balls...and i also pee out of my index finger....LoL

and miss Delite....doctors are stinky!
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 15-06-2005, 02:35   #82
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakrin
and Miss Denial, i have 11 toes *and* three eye balls...and i also pee out of my index finger....LoL
*is jealous*

okay .. update tomorrow night then.. thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 15-06-2005, 09:48   #83
Gimme some sugar!

we can always break a few fingers dee, so then he will have 9 and that's one less then us
Old 26-06-2005, 09:39   #84
God of All Things Girthy

can i say something real quick?

WRITERS BLOCK

the worst one i had yet!! bahjeeezus!!

AND NO FINGER REMOVING!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 26-06-2005, 13:34   #85
we shout

its okay Shax.. not your fault .. I knew it from beginning ITS VEGGIE DELITE'S FAULT!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 26-06-2005, 22:05   #86
Gimme some sugar!

yes it's all my fault, i'm sorry. it won't hapend ever again. promise

*throws away shakrin's voodoo doll*

so now lemme see an update tomorrow. or else... it means it was not my, but DENIAL'S fault
Old 27-06-2005, 03:41   #87
we shout

nah . another caused for writer's block I think is because lack of vitamin C.

Shax .. get some vitamin C okay.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 27-06-2005, 04:40   #88
God of All Things Girthy

vitamin c?? well no wonder i've been taking vitamin E's!!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-06-2005, 04:52   #89
we shout

vitamin E for skin!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 27-06-2005, 04:53   #90
God of All Things Girthy

BUSTED!! lol *runnning away as fast as I could and blushing like a wild fire*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-06-2005, 04:59   #91
we shout

God! you *are* a girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 27-06-2005, 05:01   #92
God of All Things Girthy

hey...what the hell i could be both

and Miss denial... The truth is.... you can't handle the truth!!!....of my gender!!! lol
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-06-2005, 05:05   #93
we shout

... you are lucky that you are far... or else I would chase you to end of the world just to pull your pants down!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 27-06-2005, 05:06   #94
God of All Things Girthy

*winks and blows a kiss* whatever you say Miss D
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 28-06-2005, 11:00   #95
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 8

It had been almost a whole year… No, eleven months and twenty-one days since the accident. Or so called a trial at murder…According to the people who had surrounded her but left her. She had been used, and misunderstood, betrayed by the ones she had trusted the most. Her own father avoided her daughter’s gaze, and Ivan just often gave her a passing glance with disappointment and sympathy.

They weren’t listening to her. No one would listen to the dyke murderer who tried to kill her own lover and her lover’s ex-fiancée. Vik was making this “attempt at murder” a novel, feeding each pages to the ear hungry media.

She had gone to talk to him once. They talked for about fifteen minutes. And she knew from then that she would need a miracle... Or perhaps the long awaited awakening of her sleeping lover, Yulia.

Life was like an elastic band aimed at your face pulled back, just waiting to be released and to be snapped at your face. The held back band is unpredictable, strained by the second at every bug one steps on and kills without one’s knowing. Karma is a bitch.

Three months ago…

“I want to know why you are telling them lies. You know I didn’t drive. You know I wouldn’t do a thing to harm a strand of Yulia’s hair… Why are you making me the criminal?” Lena half asked and half implored. She thought Vik was one of her trusted friends, one of the friends that she could depend on.

Vik reached up to his bitten down cigar stuck between his lips, and tenderly pried it away, opening his mouth to blow the thick smog right into the vulnerable red head’s face. He smirked before slowly standing up and fixing his tie around his neck.

His gelled back hair and frameless glasses revealing a sharp and not so kind beady eye seemed to accentuate his true self a lot more, the side of him which planned everything from the so called “accident”, and fed off from moments like these.

“Lena… Don’t you remember that night? You said you had just gotten your driver’s license and you insisted countless times that you wanted to drive for a while. You must’ve been hammered to not remember clearly.” He stated. It wasn’t a suggestion. He said that as if he was giving out a fact.

“Stop lying! You know I didn’t drive! You’re the one who did!” Lena screeched, her fists clenched.

With a fake cough Vik sighed. “Lena, you should really get going, I’m going to have guests over here soon.”

“Fuck your guests! I’m not leaving until you tell the police the truth!!” Lena screamed, collapsing at her spot to a sitting position.

“Miss Katina, the truth is I am indeed going to call the police and tell that that a wannabe murderer is inside my house accusing me of everything that she’s done!! Now get the hell out!!” Vik shouted back, slamming his fist down on the dresser. Lena winced, as if every syllable of Vik’s words hurt her. And they did.

With last gleam of hope diminishing, she reluctantly stood and walked out.

With her best clothes fitted and worn, she grabbed her purse from the living room table. With a last check on the mirror, she walked out of her apartment’s door and locked it with haste care.

Her hair was up in a loose pony tail, her features almost bare of any make up. Her expression was to say the least, apprehensive looking, almost deathly pale and clammy.

She had at least seven job interviews that day and she didn’t want to be late. Slipping her keys into her pocket she pressed the button for her elevator and when the doors of the lift slid open, she went in.

But as the door slid back into a close, a sudden shot of pain bolted right through her head, and her ears started to ring. Losing her composure, she faintly swung to the lift’s wall beside her and clutched at her ringing left ear.

“What the fuck….” She muttered before another pain bolted through her skull once more. She whimpered, this time collapsing on her knees. Feeling a sticky substance oozing onto her palm that was grabbing her left ear, she pulled it away to check it out. It was red.

With a last shiver, her eyes rolled into the back of her sockets before passing out in the lift.

Vik came out of his daily evening shower with only a towel tied around his waist to cover his credentials. He was still shiny perspiration of the drying water, his hair dripping on his floor. Rubbing his face with his hands vigorously, he took a seat on his bed and turned on the TV.

But what he saw next almost made him scream like a little girl. It was a black and white picture of him, trading seats with the unconscious red head.

“The hell?!” He cursed out loudly. His breath came in short, as he began to panic. He quickly changed the channel but his remote seemed suddenly dead. He angrily threw away his remote to the floor which went shattering to pieces everywhere. He looked around his room for any signs of breaking and entering. There was none.

Then suddenly there was three banging knocks on his firmly closed room’s door. He head snapped up to greet the ominous ambienced silence, his eyes studying the closed door. Then sounds of feet shifting on the floor on the other side could be heard. He stopped breathing, but only concentrated in staring.

An envelope, plain white and glued to a neat close was slipped in through the crack under the door. Grabbing his empty flower vase on his night stand, he quietly walked towards his door and yanked it open.

He screamed at the top of his lungs with his vase ready over his head and ready to strike.

But no one was there. Exhaling with relief and still left over fear, he back tracked, and set the vase down. He bent down and plucked the envelope from the floor. Savagely tearing it open, he unfolded the white lined paper.

‘I know what you did. As you saw on your TV, that was a recording of what I filmed that night. The tape is in your VCR obviously. But don’t dance with joy just yet… I have at least seven more copies of those same images in my hands. Don’t try to reach me, because I’ll reach you first.’

He read it couple of more times, dumbstruck. Crumpling the piece of paper in his palm nervously, he trashed it with a blank mind. There were goose bumps all over his body, the hair on the back of his neck slowly standing up. He needed a plan.

Reaching for his phone, he quickly dialed Kolya’s number.

“As you can see in the pictures of your x-rays, there is a troublesome clump that’s forming inside the depths of your brain. I believe there is a leakage on one of your neural veins, creating a clot that pressing on other veins.” The doctor explained calmly and professionally. His fingers were crossed, and his shoulders rigid.

Lena broke out of her trance and looked up to her doctor with unfocused eyes. “How would this affect me?” She asked in a shaking voice. The doctor sighed before collecting up all the x-ray films from the light board.

“I am going to be frank with you. This will cause severe discomfort, and I forbid you from doing any intensive physical activities until I can figure a way to remove the clot and fix the leakage.” He said in a hesitant voice. With a light frown, he reached for his tie and loosened it.

“Am I going to be okay? I’m not going to die… Am I?” Lena asked.

Doctor pretended that he didn’t hear the question and quickly made himself busy by scribbling on his clipboard urgently. But when he didn’t answer, Lena urged.

“Doctor? Am I going to live?” Lena pleaded.

The doctor desperately looked up to the girl and frowned. “The chances… Are low.” He whispered. Lena’s sight was beginning to blur, and she looked away, towards a mystery spot on the floor. But the doctor continued, to somehow make up for the bad news. “…But please, I will try my best to help you, and to ease you of your pain. Let me do my job and I will try as hard as I can to save you…”

Lena wasn’t listening. She missed all her job interviews today. All seven of them.

Vik was anxiously puffing out smokes from his mouth, with a cigarette in between his fingers. Then his eyes lead him to a non-smoking sign. He cursed under his breath before spitting on the sign and putting his cigarette out. He plopped down on a chair and helplessly stared at the person in front of him.

He was back at the hospital, in Yulia’s room. His eyes were red, and his wardrobe was less than impressive. He stared maniacally at the sleeping brunette.

“Yulia… Why are you doing this to me? I just want to love you… God that’s all I wanted! I just wanted to love you!” He shouted, his voice raising. He suddenly jumped to Yulia’s sleeping form and grabbed her limp hand. He held her hand with both of his, as if he was treasuring it.

“Am I wrong? Am I really wrong?” He whimpered. He was scared shitless. But with an exasperated growl he jumped to his feet and grabbed his coat from the hanger. But as he was ready to stomp out of the room, something stopped him dead in his tracks.

“Vik…? Vik… Where are we, Vik?” It was weak, and he barely heard it. But he did. It was Yulia’s signature voice. He whirled around, and with thunderstruck expression and a gaping mouth, he stared back at Yulia’s very much awake features.

“I… Kind of feel… lightheaded…Vik? Help me up…” She talked again.

[ya...that's rite. yulia's gonna kik sum ass!! ]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 28-06-2005, 13:52   #96
Gimme some sugar!

vick the bitch is going down

*hands out cookies*
Old 28-06-2005, 17:14   #97
we shout

Vitamin C works!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 28-06-2005, 17:20   #98
Gimme some sugar!

haha yeah!

shax eat lotsa lemon!!!
Old 28-06-2005, 20:49   #99
God of All Things Girthy

will do ladies, will do!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 01-07-2005, 10:39   #100
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 9

Kolya was smiling, his fingers gracely holding up a shot glass of vodka. He couldn’t suppress his happiness, at the amusing sight of his partner in crime dancing with heart filled joy. Downing his shot of vodka and pushing up his aviators back to its original place, he sauntered over to the laughing man.

“So, this is it? We’re clean?” Kolya asked once more in utmost seriousness. He never liked taking risks, and his latest criminal bravado was making him antsy to say the least. But he doubted his worries, watching Vik’s facial expression varying from total joy to pure amusement.

“Kolya my man, I could not thank God enough!! And I could not thank Yulia enough for not buckling up and getting her head bashed through a glass window!!” Vik said in a sing song voice.

“She doesn’t know anything??” Kolya asked to reassure himself. Vik just slapped Kolya on his broad shoulder and laughed out loud once more.

“The last this she remembers is a hot kiss from me at Jo’s bar at almost…God, how many years ago?? She doesn’t remember a thing about her red headed broad, and she only has her interests to me… It’s a win-win situation!!” Vik exclaimed, skipping to his fridge then taking out a half eaten sandwich.

Taking a big whiff, he took a hefty bite, showing thumbs up to Kolya. Kolya just smirked.

Lena inwardly groaned as the same son of a bitch pinched her ass again as she was walking by his table. She should’ve taken the other job instead of being a waitress. As she swung the door to the kitchen to take out her next order, the owner stopped her halfway.

“Dennis! What’s up?” Lena asked politely. The owner gave her a half grin and motioned her towards his office.

“Phone, Lena. Sounds like your father.” He said.

My father? She thought curiously. They had rarely talked after the accident, and it’s been ages since se even glanced at Ivan. She inwardly shrugged as she picked up the phone and took in a breath.

“This is Lena speaking.” She said, pausing for a response.

“I am Yulia’s father.” He said on the other line. There was a brief sigh on the other line. “I know you have been meeting with my daughter, and I understand that you have a quite…err… Unique relationship with Yulia.”

Lena furrowed her brows. “Yes?” She suggested, at a loss for words. I mean after all, what could you say to your lover’s father whom you barely know? And all he knows about you is the fact that you tried to kill his daughter.

“She is awake.” He said. Lena suddenly felt a surge of pain shooting from her left eye and to the left side of her head. She suppressed the urge to yelp. She slapped her palm against her forehead for some kind of support.

“She is?” She said again before getting another shoot of pain and gasping.

“Yes. But she does not remember anything about you and she does not remember anything she had with you during your relationship with her. Respectfully as her father… I want to keep it that way.” He said in a grave tone. A tone that didn’t allow any argument. Not that she wanted to, for she was a little bit distracted.

This time Lena couldn’t answer the man, not having the courage to unclench her teeth from the pain.

“Hello? Are you still there Miss Katina?” He promptly asked over the other line. With a short gasp she managed to reply.

“Mister Volkov… Please let me meet her at least five times. Or three… I love her… please give me, three meets with her to let go of her.” She almost growled out those words through the pain.

There was a long silence on the other line, and Lena thought he was going to refuse. But her heart churned and her throbbing pain in her head eased when she heard the two words from the other line, “You may.”

As soon as he granted his permission to the red head, he hung up. Lena sighed before weakly placing the phone down at its place. Three meets were all she had.

Yulia was sitting at her office desk, in her usual attires. A silver linen suit with a silver tie to match that hung loosely around her neck’s collar. Her hair was a lot tame, since it grew out while she was sleeping. She was leaning back in her chair with a questionable object in her hand.

It was a frame with a picture of her and a beautiful and smiling red headed woman she did not recognize. She stared intently at the woman, getting the feeling that the mystery’s woman’s name was on tip of her tongue. Brushing her thumb against the cool glass of the picture frame, she squinted her eyes in irritation.

With a shiver she whispered, “Who are you?” Towards that familiar, beautiful smile.

Then with a slam of her office door opening, the ever so fantastic entrance of her mother appeared. She was wearing all fur, with a thick rimmed sunglass which lenses covered her whole eyes including her eyebrow.

“Yulia, my sweet daughter! You’re finally up!!! Come on, we’re going out!” She said in an opera singing high and definitely loud voice. Gliding up to Yulia, she kissed the brunette on her each cheek, and hugged her limply before pulling away.

“Mom? Err, where we going?” She said, trying to sound enthused. But she miserably failed.

“House hunting!!! I mean I can’t stay in that dreadful hotel forever! I demand a high classed, Point-A, ocean front house right away!! Oh and a masseuse is an obvious person to hire…” She rambled on.

“Mother, we don’t have the money.” Yulia cut in. But the rambling woman didn’t hear her daughter through her own noise. Yulia sighed and dejectedly followed her mother out her office.

“You what?!” Vik yelled, astounded. His veins were visibly popping out of his forehead in anger before he violently turned away and started pacing.

“I only thought it was reasonable. I knew that girl loved my daughter and I don’t think for a second that she had any intentions of crashing that car…” Mister Volkov reasoned.

“So what are you saying, sir?! You think I’m wrong?! You think I’m lying to the whole fucking media?!” Vik screamed again. “You need my power to survive, old man. I suggest your keep your tongue, where it belong, in some your dog’s asshole.” He snapped, before rushing out of Volkov’s office and slamming the door behind him.

The old man just loosened his tie around his neck, and reached inside his hidden drawer beneath the desk. Pulling out a bottle of bourbon, he took a deep swig before setting the bottle on his desk.

How could only three meets hurt?

Yulia came almost crawling back to her office, from the “adventure” she had with her mother during the day. It hasn’t been a while since she first started to walk normally, and the day’s exercise didn’t help her situation either.

Motioning her hand to the security officer, she began to climb a few stair cases towards her office. It was almost nearing eight o’ clock, and she still had some catching up to do. With a small jiggle of her door knob, she opened the door with ease and walked in.

The light was already on. Her brows went up. Then she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw who was waiting for her, sitting on her chair.

The mystery woman.

“Are you telling me that I’m gay?” Yulia asked, laughter evident in her voice. She wanted to fall on the floor, roll for couple of time, holding her stomach and just bellow. Her brows seemed permanently glued upward, her eyes permanently skeptical.

“Well… Seeing how you react now… I’m thinking you *were* gay is the right term for it.” Lena said quietly, gazing away from Yulia’s moving, and awake figure.

“Alright… Then how do *you* fit into my rainbow-scene?” Yulia asked, still laughing.

Oh yeah, she was over joyed at the fact that her lover was awake, and she would love to take that woman in her arms and coo her to sleep, letting her use her legs as pillows… But that wasn’t in her cards anymore. All she had in her hands were the memories, and hope. Diminishing, perhaps, but hope nonetheless.

Lena smiled shyly before standing. If only I didn’t get her driver’s license.

She could already see her next two meets with Yulia already, dismal. She sighed.

“I obviously can see… This is a mistake. I’m going to take off… It was nice meeting you again, Yulia.” Lena quietly uttered before walking towards the office door to exit. But as she landed her hand on the door knob, Yulia’s grasp on her shoulder stopped her.

Lena tentatively turned to look at the saddened blue eyes staring up at her.

“Why are you so familiar to me? Why am I so curious about you? Why do I want to… Touch you, and keep talking to you? Why do I want to feel your hair…? Who are you?” Yulia asked in a low voice. She seemed as if she was begging and weeping inside.

There was a small hint of a smile breaking on Lena’s lips. But she didn’t notice it. Then with a deep breath, she said, “How bout a date?”

Then suddenly those words seemed to echo inside Yulia’s head, making her head jerk to the side with stubborn want of remembering. Then she heard a response inside her head.

“How bout a date?” She could hear clearly inside her head with her own voice.

“How about, ‘no’?”

Yulia’s were unfocused as she said the reply out loud to Lena. Lena was slowly breaking her face into a tiny smile. But she kept going.

“Fine. A drink maybe?” Lena asked again.

“Fine. A drink maybe?” Those same words echoed inside her head, but in her head it was her own voice asking the questions.

“How can you be so sure that I’m into women?” Yulia replied, still remembering, the moving reeling in her mind like she just experienced this conversation the day before.

“I’m not.” Lena replied with hint of joy in her voice.
“I’m not.” Her head replied the same time Lena did. She jerked her head back to stare at the red headed woman in front of her.

“It looks like we’re going for a drink then.” Yulia said sheepishly.

“Looks like it.” Lena answered with relief written on her face.
~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyPost New Thread