Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum The Island of Arts

Fanfic - Have we met?

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 05-06-2005, 11:14   #61
Gimme some sugar!

ok we said peace, wtf do you want taturocs...? or if you wanna go round insulting again, and have your posts deleted like last time...?
Old 05-06-2005, 16:21   #62
we shout

^ intense
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 05-06-2005, 18:30   #63
я хочу Лину столь плохо

Send a message via MSN to tatu_rocs
ok u know what i said what i have to say which was leave me the fuck alone and yet u dumb fucks still continue. i dont mean to get any fights started on here or anything but im not goin to fuckin just say nothing when a couple of fuckin morons think there funny by ridiculing the one thing that i have to say. u think ur being fuckin cool by being a dick well im very sorri its not goin to get u very far in life.

P.S. Shakain sorri about the issue that has happened on here, which appears its not goin to stop. so all i say is so far i really enjoyed ur story but unfortunately from now on im no longer goin to come on this forum. if u possibly have another site that this story is on then i would be greatful if u could get the address for me, but if not then again i say well done so far hope it goes good for the rest.
~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it right now about a a million copies going back, Amy a nerd!-Amy Lee
Old 05-06-2005, 18:35   #64
Gimme some sugar!

yes u can read it on tatu . us forum. bye
Old 05-06-2005, 18:35   #65
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatu_rocs
ok u know what i said what i have to say which was leave me the fuck alone and yet u dumb fucks still continue. i dont mean to get any fights started on here or anything but im not goin to fuckin just say nothing when a couple of fuckin morons think there funny by ridiculing the one thing that i have to say. u think ur being fuckin cool by being a dick well im very sorri its not goin to get u very far in life.
okay .. calm down . relax.. okay okay .. I understand now .. I prefer your "one word" post .. seriously.. forgive... really...

Edit after reading Veg post:

ur.. okay .. bye taturocs!

one word or many words.. you irritating nontheless..

PS: Veg, if I get another warning for this ..I'll be out of tatysite ..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-06-2005, 18:50   #66
Gimme some sugar!

awww babe what did you do...?
Old 05-06-2005, 18:52   #67
we shout

not me .. but you did ... LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-06-2005, 18:58   #68
Gimme some sugar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
PS: Veg, if I get another warning for this ..I'll be out of tatysite ..
so what were the former warnings about

shax sorry for all this, i hope some mod will come and clean up this mess. if you want
Old 05-06-2005, 19:13   #69
God of All Things Girthy

Send a message via MSN to Shakrin
http://www.tatu.us/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

here ya go rocs. i'm sorry this had to happen...but my ladies can be so feisty sometimes...

i hope you keep reading this story because every reader is of big value to me...

and miss DeLite and miss D....tut tut
~~~~~~~~~~~
*Yawn*~ ...Is it alright if I hold you through the night...?
Old 05-06-2005, 19:15   #70
we shout

yes Shax .. even tho I'm half innocent .. I didn't meant it this way... please forgive us .. uhh.. I feel bad .. I'm a soft at heart assassin.. .. but if Veg doesn't like a person .. that person must have some sort of history.. Veg is sharp assasin ...

The former warning was:

1. attacking bad fanfic reader

2. attacking bad fanfic reader too I think.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-06-2005, 19:17   #71
Gimme some sugar!

shax, you see we're not the ones who insulted others, k?

it wasn't attacking bad fanfic reader. it was attacking vicky7. with a very ugly post and lotsa-lotsa f words. well you experienced that so no need to explain..
Old 05-06-2005, 19:25   #72
we shout

uhuh uhuh ... *nods agree*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 05-06-2005, 20:02   #73
God of All Things Girthy

i know i know miss DeLite... i just hate to see anyone so mad and hurt and grumpy... my apologies if u think i said something wrong...
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 05-06-2005, 21:50   #74
Gimme some sugar!

no shax, MY apology. sorry
Old 13-06-2005, 07:40   #75
God of All Things Girthy

Chapter 7

Vik, the once tanned, handsome and a supposed gentleman was opposite to everything he once was. He now was pale and jumpy, his lips trembling. The plan was a success but not the way he had hoped. He never expected Yulia to be in a coma, and he never expected the red head with serious leg injuries as she did.

Everything was going as it was supposed, almost too coldly precise. He did plan the exact thing in his mind when he was angry, but when he was driving that night he wasn’t very angry, only conflicted. So he thought a light bump at the curve and swapping the seats with the passed out red head would do. He would then make a reasonable excuse which he could weave it very well by thinking on his foot, and that would be it. He would play his cards right and set things straight with his original fiancée.

With an empty stare and a lost conscience, he roamed about like an undead through and across the hospital complex. It was fairly busy and the stale air in some stories made him want to throw up. His left arm was put in a heavy cast and tucked inside the hanging sling by his neck, he limped to the lobby, where he sat down on a random seat and glanced at his busted watch.

Blinking, he undid his watch and slipped it in his pocket. Then he turned his head towards the exit and the main entrance of the hospital, his lost pupils sparking into life when he spotted a familiar face.

“Kolya!”

Yulia’s room was dead silent exception of the continuous beeps of her heart monitor. Her eyes were firmly closed, keeping those amazing ego bursting eyes hidden. Her whole face itself had a dark and pasty demeanor to it, indeed marking her as a very sick person. Her whole head was shaved close to her head; only about half an inch fuzzing from the patches where spiked up dark hair was used to be. Her whole head around and just above her thin eyebrows, a mummy like clean sheets of bandages were wrapped around, her nose and lips partially concealed with a breathing mask.

Every part of her petite and most likely fragile body from collar down was draped in two sheets of blankets, the bumps upon the sheets emphasizing the position of her body. Her left wrist was cast out to the far left where a needle was sticking out from underneath the skin.

The blinds were closed to shield any stray rays of sun disturbing Yulia’s much needed sleep.

Only the humidifier at the very corner of the room was sprouting out clouds of water to the room, only thing daring to show life.

The beeps of the heart monitor suddenly skipped a beat.

Then it continued in a slower pace.

In the emergency room, Lena was still on one of many beds among others, still wearing her blood stained clothes. The screams of agony and random cries of little infants didn’t seem to bother her from sleeping as she did. Nor the shrilling of the different phones, domestic and mobile phones alike and the taps of more than seventy staffs and patients cramped in the room.

A gash on the right side of her head was roughly but expertly patched up, but it already had dark crimson colour seeping through the fabric held against the wound. Her right wrist was also wrapped around hastily with bandages, and right hole of her jeans shredded with hospital scissors to expose the swelling right leg.

Other than the staffs and the patients who were obvious to dwell in the building, there were two men in police jackets and uniforms, with a writing pad in one hand and a Uniball pen in the other. They were talking to petrified Vik Verustikov and the visiting friend and supporting mate, Kolya Rotinski.

The four men were not far away from Lena’s bed, and they would constantly steal looks of the unconscious woman.

“I didn’t know she was drinking. I didn’t know she was that drunk, and I didn’t have any idea that she would do something like that. I mean, Lena is a nice girl. I would never think of her as that kind of person and...”

One of the officers intervened. “Please, Mr. Verustikov. We’re all busy people here. Why don’t we just cut to the chase, eh?” He snapped. The officer who was writing on his pad gave his partner a menacing glare before returning to the interview of their sole witness.

“Okay, sorry. It’s just… I just happened to meet Yulia in a market when I was buying some food. She told me to join her and Lena for a ride because Lena had gotten her driver’s license that day. And of course Lena was more than eager to just step on those pedals and drive through the highway…I don’t think even Yulia knew Lena was drinking.
But when Yulia fell asleep on the back seat, Lena started to speed up, and telling shits about how she had drank more than five bottles of beer…”

Vik sighed and rubbed his right hand against his face in an attempt to look agitated, shocked and emotional at the same time. At the perfect timing Kolya laid his heavy hand on Vik’s shoulder.

The officers glanced at each other before putting their pads and pens away.

“That would be all we’ll need for now. We are not accusing you of lying sir, but you do know we’re going to check the market you’ve mentioned, as well as the driving school and the pub to verify your story, right?” They asked. Then they seemed to somehow lean in closer to study Vik’s expression.

But Vik was a very good actor.

“Of course, officers, it’s only obvious! And thank you… For helping.” Vik said, offering his hand to both of the officers to shake.

One of the officers pulled out a card with a phone number on it and took Vik’s hand in a hearty shake. Then handing the man the car which had the phone number on it, he added, “Please, if you remember anything more, call us. But it’s most likely we’ll call you before you call us. But just in case. Thank you for you time sir.”

With a curt nod towards Vik and Kolya they left the room.

Back at the emergency room, Vik was staring back at Kolya. They both had a smirk on their faces.

3 weeks later…

“That’s it, Miss Katina, one foot after the other.”

The red head strained as a bead of sweat slid down on already persperized face. She squinted her eyes shut as she depended on the strengths f her arms holding the horizontal bars at the either side of her to keep her steady. She clenched her jaws and flexed her thighs to bring up her left foot to step forward. Her arms were trembling.

“Good, Miss Katina. Three steps today, that’s a very good improvement.” Her helper prodded on, trying to encourage Lena to take another step. He had a shaved off head, with round glasses perched firmly on his nose. An honest and a kind face was the main thing that came to anyone’s mind when one saw him and talked to him.

Lena attempted at another step forward but her body wore her down to a desperate cling to the bars.

“Micha, I can’t…” She whispered. The man nodded and immediately helped her up, propping her up on her crutches. Lena looked up and made a small smile. “Thank you.”

Micha just nodded before wiping off a bead of sweat off Lena’s forehead with his towel. “Learning how to walk again isn’t an easy task, Miss Katina. And you are improving faster than I’d expected. So don’t you worry about a thing and we’ll get you walking like a machine.” He said, offering a bottle of water to Lena.

She gratefully took it and downed the quarter of the bottle in a second. After recapping the bottle, she handed it back to Micha.

“Micha… The fact that you treat me no different than the other patients that you have… Does that mean that you believe me when I said I was not the one driving?” Lena asked hopefully, taking an eager hop on her crutches away from Micha after handing back his bottle.

He was silent for a while he was zipping up equipment in his duffle bag. When he looked up, meager traces of his once sincere and kind face remained, showing off a cold and professional expression.

“Miss Katina, I treat you like any other patients that I work with because it’s in my job description. But to tell you the truth, it’s hard to keep a straight face beside a murderer.” He snapped sharply, before lifting his duffle bag and wounding it over his shoulder. “Good day, Miss.” With a cool good bye, he was gone out the door.

Lena sighed as she leaned against the bars. She would have to learn to walk fairly soon. And she would use those mean walking skills right up to Ivan.

[yes...i've been dead ...no seriously...i was in a car accident lol but i'm fine just fractured couple o things here n there....but update? lol]
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 13-06-2005, 12:23   #76
we shout

[ Shax .. I'm glad you are fine and updating .. and thank you ...no update for quite some time I thought you want to punish Veg.. how did it happened? who's driving? all 10 fingers still working?]
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 13-06-2005, 14:52   #77
Gimme some sugar!

glad you're ok!

be careful in the future,k?
Old 14-06-2005, 01:11   #78
God of All Things Girthy

ten fingers and 11 toes...yup! all okay!.... my friend was driving and i was on the seat beside. we were in his new bought jeep, but he just had to run a red light and have another car hit us from the side. the car rolled to the side and i fractured my right leg and my arms broken with my neck in a one sided mode. LoL

but all is okay...thanks for caring!

p.s.~ i would *never* "punish" anyone for a stupid incident over a "intense comment"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 14-06-2005, 01:53   #79
we shout

still sounded serious Shax .. I hope you heal fast and you can go out for date soon .. anyway .. how do I sure it was your friend driving? .. you switched driver seat?!

oh PS: your neck in one side mode? must be fun to watch you eat or drink .. LoL LoL ..

*gulp*..

for you

PS again: you have 11 toes? how did you get extra!? not fair!
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me
Old 14-06-2005, 09:36   #80