Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Britney Spears goes bald and gets tattooed

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 18-02-2007, 01:58   #21
Can You See Them Now?

As for that "horrible thing I said". I'd like everyone to know I did not mean it in a mean way. I'm saying - what does she expect walking into the middle of downtown LA at night, wearing skimpy clothing and being alone? Shes stupid if she thinks that it's perfectly safe to do that. I do not condone anything that happened to her, and I'd feel horrible if she did get raped, I'm just saying that she can't act like it wasn't somthing that was obviously going to happen.
Old 18-02-2007, 02:29   #22
Bitchka

Talyubittu, better just SHUT UP!
the things that come out of your mouth are just .... disgusting!
Quote:
To me that sounds like she's asking for it.
that's a pure shovinistic, biggot man thing anyone can say... and its so sad that in the midwest it is so common to hear. NO ONE is ever asking to be RAPPED, dude!
yeah, ok, you didnt mean it in a mean way... pleeeeeeease! ...it's just... if a woman isnt dressed like a nun it is her fault and accoriding to you she is obviously going to get rapped - WOW

i dont watch tv, so i havent heard what happened... but the woman is obviously loosing it... im gonna google the issue now...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 18-02-2007, 13:25   #23
Can You See Them Now?

I have as much right to my oppinion as anyone.

I bet you didn't even read my comment you moron. I MEANT - she can't walk around half dressed, IN THE middle of downtown Los Angeles and not expect somthing like this to happen. I didn't mean that it was GOOD that it happened at all. I'm saying - if she is going to risk doing that alone in LA without any protection around - she knows what she was doing. LA is dangerous ANY time. Let alone late at night, for a woman to be alone. If britney didn't know that, shes much more stupid than I thought. And please do not bring up that i'm from the midwest, you don't even live in America so kindlay - back the fuck off me. It's so lovely that you comment and then point out that you have no clue whats going on so you're going to google it. Thats SO Like someone on this forum to speak without knowing whats going on. IF you don't like what I said, tough, I don't like you and its not going to pain me that you don't agree. I don't care how you take my post, I"ve explained it twice, and if you are to headstrong to understand any of what I've said , i'm obviously wasting my time. I do not wish ANYBODY to get raped or think its good if she did! All I was saying is that she can't act like walking in downtown LA half dressed is like walking down the street of a town with 8 people. It's a much different scenario and a much more dangerous venture to be in LA. IF she didn't know that, she shouldn't be allowed out in public without protection. Good night.

forre: Please, learn to debate without insulting. A warning has been issued.

Last edited by forre; 18-02-2007 at 13:36.
Old 18-02-2007, 13:54   #24
Redhaired poet

I think that no matter what a girl wears, no one has the right to rape someone and no one's asking to be raped. If I felt like running through the streets naked at midnight, there shouldn't be someone who's like "oh naked girl, let's rape her!".
Of course, it's not save to do so, but that's a pity, that because there are people out there who can't keep their hands to themselves, other people have to watch their steps, but well, that isn't the main issue here.

I don't know exactly what's going on with Britney, but I hope she feels okay and still has her kids to cheer her up. Hope she feels better soon.
Old 18-02-2007, 23:59   #25
Bitchka

you already got a warning, but i will have to comment on your post....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I MEANT - she can't walk around half dressed, IN THE middle of downtown Los Angeles and not expect somthing like this to happen. I didn't mean that it was GOOD that it happened at all. I'm saying - if she is going to risk doing that alone in LA without any protection around - she knows what she was doing. LA is dangerous ANY time. Let alone late at night, for a woman to be alone. If britney didn't know that, shes much more stupid than I thought.
have you even been to LA?? The things you are saying make NO sense? Downtown LA isnt Comton, man! you must have your LA geography confused..... LA isnt dangerous at 'ANY time', youd know that if you'd been there. Yes, it is a big city and there is a tendency for small village populats to be aftaid and look down on cities, but please...

Quote:
And please do not bring up that i'm from the midwest, you don't even live in America so kindlay - back the fuck off me.
I dont? please, dont accuse me for not reading what you say, because clearly you are the one who isnt paying attention to what i am saying... in fact, I have lived in America almost as long as you have been alive, darling...
Quote:
It's so lovely that you comment and then point out that you have no clue whats going on so you're going to google it. Thats SO Like someone on this forum to speak without knowing whats going on.
dear, please, you are makeing a fool of yourself. I live in CA, i was in LA less than a month ago, i am moving to LA in few months... i have a feeling you are the one speaking of Los Angeles like you know whats going on, but i would bet money you have NOT even been there

Quote:
I"ve explained it twice, and if you are to headstrong to understand any of what I've said , i'm obviously wasting my time.
listen, i am not the only one who isnt getting what you're saying.. i am just the only one that really pointed it out to you, read the thread.

Quote:
I do not wish ANYBODY to get raped or think its good if she did! All I was saying is that she can't act like walking in downtown LA half dressed is like walking down the street of a town with 8 people. It's a much different scenario and a much more dangerous venture to be in LA. IF she didn't know that, she shouldn't be allowed out in public without protection.
and here you go again, tryng to convice us that she was asking for it... yeah

anyway dude, dont get so angry, just please think before you post such a strong and controversial comment
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 20-02-2007, 07:33   #26
Can You See Them Now?

I did not say she was asking for it. What I was trying to say was exactly what Winkie said. That it's sad it happened, but not unexpected.

And just for reference - I've been to LA twice. And stayed for around two weeks each visit. I'm not trying to argue because I don't want to, it's pointless. I'm just indicating that yes, I have been there.
Old 20-02-2007, 16:06   #27
fancy topping

Quote:
I did not say she was asking for it. What I was trying to say was exactly what Winkie said.
LMAO! sounds fun how you back off on your opinion dude! no offence, but sometimes you better keep your mouth shut
btw, I agree with Winkie

about Britney, it's pretty sad how media "are playing" with her nervous break-down, poor her
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]
Old 20-02-2007, 21:22   #28
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the unforgiven View Post
LMAO! sounds fun how you back off on your opinion dude! no offence, but sometimes you better keep your mouth shut
btw, I agree with Winkie

about Britney, it's pretty sad how media "are playing" with her nervous break-down, poor her

I don't get what you people don't understand...my oppinin IS the same as winkies. He just expressed it less harshly. I think that she needs to be more responsible with what she does! Shes a major celebrity, and if she thinks no one is going to "touch her", then she needs to move to antarctica. Because everybody knows who she is and is all up in her business. I did not say she deserved to be raped or anything OF the sort! I was saying she can't expect to walk around dressed like she dresses...without the company of anyone, and in the middle of downtown LA and not expect some type of danger. Thats dangerous in any city. If she was raped its tragic, I don't wish it on anyone. Now will you please stop acting like I've been wishing it on her? Thank you.
Old 20-02-2007, 22:04   #29
Bitchka

dude, talyubittu, you really dont get it, do you - just DROP IT already... stop repeating what you said over and over - it isnt helping you or the issue...learn to WALK AWAY

also Winkie is a GIRL!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 20-02-2007, 23:12   #30
pie crust

Quote:
also Winkie is a GIRL!
That's understandable though, everyone can make a mistake

Heard on the radio today that Britney did it as some sort of revenge on her MOM. LOL. I thought you were over that rebellious teenage phase, Britney

Edit: Well,
I think we should all stop worrying now 'cause Britney has found a gorgeous wig!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]

Last edited by QueenBee; 21-02-2007 at 00:25.
Old 21-02-2007, 04:56   #31
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
dude, talyubittu, you really dont get it, do you - just DROP IT already... stop repeating what you said over and over - it isnt helping you or the issue...learn to WALK AWAY

also Winkie is a GIRL!

There is no issue. She wasn't even raped. Why are we even talking about it anymore? And - her hair....is lovely.
Old 21-02-2007, 05:51   #32
Bitchka

Quote:
her hair....is lovely.
whose hair? britney doesnt have hair anymore at least for a while. or are you trying to say nice things about her now LoL

the wig should be PURPLE!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 21-02-2007, 08:31   #33
Can You See Them Now?

lol. I was refering to the wig. Which btw...no. I don't think looks good at all. She should just wear beanies or somthing. That would be cute.
Old 21-02-2007, 09:19   #34
My Waking Hour

I have't read the heated discussion spurred on by Britney's latest stunt as yet but I know the underlying reason behind that bold decision.
No, it wasn't the discovery of a new ideological/philosophical pathway that opened the doors to wisdom; she just saw Christina Aguilera performing in the all star halftime show and realised how far behind her she's now.
She also realised that Christina can actually sing.

But hey people here think she shaved her hair because she was raped. How couldn't I thought of it myself

Last edited by spyretto; 21-02-2007 at 09:38.
Old 21-02-2007, 10:09   #35
fancy topping

this wig kicks ass hehe
maybe she shaved to be a sinnead o'connor lookalike, huh? no?

btw, Britney is funky with this wig lol I really like it, makes me feel like dancing (saturday night fever style)
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-02-2007, 18:24   #36
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Amy Lee from Evanescence defended Britney after some girl
made a bash video of Britney using "Everybody's Fool".
Amy told the girl to take the video off You Tube.
I think this is being mature because i remeber a while back
Britney and some other "teen stars" were talking shit about
Amy for writting "Everybody's Fool" because it was pretty much
directed to them specially to Britney.

Here is the source
EVANESCENCE Singer Jumps To BRITNEY SPEARS' Defense
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set

Last edited by Amy_Lee_Rocks; 25-02-2007 at 18:35.
Old 25-02-2007, 19:03   #37
pie crust

Amy should just shut her mouth and accept the fact that the Internet is for everybody, and if I wanna make a video making fun of her ass I can do so if I please
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 25-02-2007, 19:30   #38
fancy topping

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Amy should just shut her mouth and accept the fact that the Internet is for everybody, and if I wanna make a video making fun of her ass I can do so if I please
our little Queenie is a rebel! beware! lol

Killola made a parody of Britney hehe they're awesome ... I love this band
even if it's not really funny to make fun of this poor Brit right now
here's the link : http://blip.tv/file/152057 if you're interesting
funny ad hehehehe don't forget to listen to Killola
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)

[my fansite]
Old 25-02-2007, 20:44   #39
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
Oh no you didnt

I think it is ok for Amy to say what she has to say, she asked the girl if she could
take the video down, she didnt tell her to do it. The girl did took it down, she
didnt have to but she did so. The only reason that Amy found out about the video
was because the girl posted it on the Evanescence forum, so go ahead and make your
video, i hardly doubt Amy will see it. Although i kinda disagree with the fact that she
asked the girl to take the video down only because it had "Everybody's Fool" in it.
The song is pretty much basicly about Britney.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
Old 25-02-2007, 21:23   #40
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Although i kinda disagree with the fact that she
asked the girl to take the video down only because it had "Everybody's Fool" in it.
The song is pretty much basicly about Britney.
have you heard of Copyright? its that (c) in a circle symbol... yeah, ouor advancement in technology and esp the internet have become a little crazy ...people are trying to re-define those laws. Copyright protects the expression of ideas... and its important to know that Copyright in america is automatic, meaning you do not need to offcially register the expression of your idea, as long as it is original, the sec its created you hold the copyright
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread