Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum General discussions

Learning Russian with SP

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 22-10-2003, 09:09   #161
Участник

Меня зовут Прострeл или Яана (Jaana). But please, don`t use my real name, call me only Prostrel.
Old 22-10-2003, 11:44   #162
Участник

Hello teachers and fellow pupils!
Here is my homework
Since I was recording, I also recorded a short Prostie Dvizheniya file (I cut the beginning and ending with WMM to reduce file size, and there seems to be some static now) but since the "Idea" thread is very full of really good singing already, I'll just post it here, for fun. Tatu sings really high! I can understand why Yulia has throat problems!!
Old 22-10-2003, 11:53   #163
we shout

vesica, ... how did you do that? how can you be so focus. and Plain but Stunning.

*off to do her homework*
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 23-10-2003, 06:18   #164
Bitchka

to the 2 already uploaded files - the teacher will be very proud, they are so good
and vesica great singing ... so you are part of the band now too, eh?

ok, here is my homework - hope it has less mistakes than before

Cool's Homework3
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 26-10-2003, 22:50   #165
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
sry, guys. was out due to some technical problems. downloaded ur files, so I'll post comments a bit later today or tomorrow. missed ya
Old 29-10-2003, 03:31   #166
Bitchka

Quote:
downloaded ur files, so I'll post comments a bit later today or tomorrow. missed ya
Miss sunnich I think the class needs some 'punishment' you were gone for little bit... and the students decided it is 'fall break' .... you better start giving absences...

missed you too teachy no rush.... but I will love your comments on the homework
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 29-10-2003, 10:09   #167
we shout

Quote:
Originally posted by coolasfcuk
Miss sunnich I think the class needs some 'punishment' you were gone for little bit... and the students decided it is 'fall break' .... you better start giving absences...
..*off to continue her homework* ,, whew.. my notepad getting dusty! ..

btw.. Cools .. I measured .. the time you talk is longer than you homework !
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means
Old 29-10-2003, 22:07   #168
ex-sunnich

Whuh... coolie, if anyone deserves punishment, than it's ur goofy teacher. I'm the one responsible for this thread... So, guess I lost some of the students but the bravest ones are here and ready for the new step, right? I'm proud of U guys and U'll need lots of patience to come through what expects U next... grammar yeah, this teribble russian grammar that confuses even native russians. As I said already, Russian is the hardest subject at school. But let's talk about it a bit later. Now ur homework:

Hahaha... coolie, miss denial is right, ur 'I need to be short' part was longer then ur homework itself. But it's ok U don't have to be that brief. Files smaller than 2 Mbs are ok for me
Ur homework... well, I'm glad the pronunciation course is over cause I'd feel really stupid teaching someone who knows the subject so well already. Ur reading was perfect this time Huhu... girl, if U won't try to write trunscriptions in front of some russian, he won't even suspect U aren't russian urself :P Go this way. The only thing U can work on is ur щ. It should be a bit softer still. *sp is shining from proud for her pe... cough... student * huh, where's promissed BG course btw?

zebu, vesica, U can't even imagine how u made me imprssed with ur homeworks this time. *shocked* Such a progress! Now I see that U really learned these pronunciation lessons. Whoa...
zebu, u just swallowed sound т in откажется. But guess it's just the lack of attention. Взять is pronaunced like вз'ат' not вз'иат'. I know it's not easy. U can even leave this и as it makes it easier to pronaunce. Just make it shorter and pronaunce this place a bit faster, so no one will notice u used this trick But once again: WHOA... only slight accent left but it's not something we can change before the whole gang moves to Russia and spends at least some months here. I'm sure if I'd be to live in another country, in some months I'd get the accent as well My sister lived all her 25 years life in Russia. Then less then 2 years ago she moved to Italy. And when she calls I hear my mom crying from horror: "Lili! OMG! U have an accent! time to go back home girl, yeah, go back..." Huhu... living there she almost forgot how to pronaunce 'х' . They don't have such sound in italian. So, as U see accent is ok. But ur reading sounds perfect, guys. No mistakes. *hugz her smart students*
Old 29-10-2003, 22:08   #169
ex-sunnich

Now I need to make an important announcement:
Guys, from now on U do have another teacher. Please meet russkayatatu *waves hand wispering "come in, Rach"* U knew her as my assistent but now she's responsible for this grammar course. Why? She knows the subject better as being native speaker I almost forgot everything I was taught at school, besides, she has the experience of learning Russian as a foreigner, so she'll be a great teacher for u
Hope U'll be to her as nice as U were to me. And DO the homework she gives U, k? Her course is much more difficult than mine, so U won't have time to relax.

And, no... hehe... U are not getting rid of me! *cough* not now at least... I'm still here in this thread, helping russkaya, aswering ur questions and so on... Besides, I'll be working on ur vocabulary. To speak language U need to know words... lots of words... yeah, it's hard but it's the only way to learn. And U'll need to do everyday practice, I'm afraid. I won't be as cruel as my english teacher was (sometimes we were to learn 500 words in a week... translation, pronunciation, spelling... all). Guess in our case 10 words a day will be enough. Yeah, just 10 words... it won't take U much time to learn them but 10 words a day means 70 words a week and about 300 words a month... we'll have results this way Hope U'll enjoy our lessons as basic grammar + some words learned = ability to make simple phrases. Soon U'll do it easily It's the hardest part but the most interesting as well.

Get the party started!!! Rach, u know what to do
Old 29-10-2003, 23:01   #170
Bitchka

Quote:
btw.. Cools .. I measured .. the time you talk is longer than you homework !
Quote:
Hahaha... coolie, miss denial is right, ur 'I need to be short' part was longer then ur homework itself. But it's ok
well, I am one of those students that 'shu shu shu' through-out the class ... you better believe it now when I say that 'I love to talk' and be 'center of attention' anyone wants to confirm

Quote:
work... Ur reading was perfect this time Huhu... girl, if U won't try to write trunscriptions in front of some russian, he won't even suspect U aren't russian urself
eeeeeeeeh heeeeeeeeee - I am very happy now

Quote:
The only thing U can work on is ur щ. It should be a bit softer still.
pheeeeeeeeeeew, that щ .... always wanna pronaunce it as sht ... will practice some more.

Quote:
huh, where's promissed BG course btw?
ufffff, I admit ... I am guilty !!! I deserve punishment too. Too much happening lately - but since people are still interested in it ... By the end of the week - and if it's not up... really punish me this time, k?

finally... ahhh, rach ... show us your real powers now, he heeeeeee ... waiting for that grammar... ufff, how I hate Russian grammar
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 30-10-2003, 22:42   #171
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
Quote:
U can't even imagine how u made me imprssed with ur homeworks this time. *shocked* Such a progress! Now I see that U really learned these pronunciation lessons. Whoa
sunny you know what they say, there are no good students without a good teacher. thanx for taking your time to teach us and being a great teacher
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 30-10-2003, 23:01   #172
Участник

Sunny poison , I agree with everything what zebu said. But, have you seen rysskayatatu lately? Cos my vocabulary stinks a big time, so does my grammar. I for certain need some practice here. I need action...
Old 30-10-2003, 23:40   #173
ex-sunnich

Huhu, coolie... end of the week? U don't have so much time left So, what kind of punishment do U prefere? I need to prepare... *yeah, I'm stupid enough to expect U telling what U are really afraid of or something...* Ok... just kidding. I could never be a good executor. I always end up defending someone who was supposed to be punished

*blushes from what zebu and prostrel said* me... me was never a good teacher... u were the ones who made miracles. U were catching everything so fast... U were even catching things I forgot to teach U... hehe...

As for Rach... well, as far as I know, she has first lessons planned already. But U know, being a teacher is quite hard (yeah, now I know this *thinks about going to her school to say some more thankies to her teachers... they were too patient with me...*). She needs to type all the rules and to find proper examples. It takes time. Be patient, k? As for my vocabulary course, I'll start it after russkaya starts hers. We need to be kinda n'sync But U can already give ur requests... I mean topics U want me to give U words from (meeting, introduction, music, family... whatever). I'll keep ur wishes in mind and try to follow them, k? I know U feel a bit bored already... just wait a bit, guys. The learning process will be much more intensive soon
Old 30-10-2003, 23:54   #174
Bitchka

Quote:
Huhu, coolie... end of the week? U don't have so much time left So, what kind of punishment do U prefere? I need to prepare...
shhh, sunnich, I didnt mean end of work week.. week ends on Sunday. Tomorrow is a big party night - being X-tina Aguilera for Halloween and all.... and then I have all weekend to stay home with hurting head and prepare first BG lesson.

and dont you be shy... zebu, and prostrel are right....even the best student needs a great teacher, or they cant perform to their potential
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 31-10-2003, 00:09   #175
ex-sunnich

ok coolie, U just know how to find the way to my heart
So great party 2morrow, great hangover for next two days... guess, I still need to think on some punishment for ya! mwuhaha... *cough* but I can't get U from here... and I can't be strict with U anyway... and U know it... and U can use it... oh...
Old 31-10-2003, 00:12   #176
Echoes among the Stars

Hi guys prostrel, I am sorry I'm going to have to ask for the end of the week too - lots of stuff going on, but if there is anything specific you want to learn, tell me too; I want to hear it sunny has been a great teacher ( for sunnich ) and I hope I'm going to be able to continue that... I should say that I'm not a teacher either and haven't ever done this

Will be back soon, in the next few days
Old 31-10-2003, 01:21   #177

Woah.. nice little system you got set up here! Of course I'm last to find it.

coolasfcuk, you have a very soothing and relaxing voice. And in general, wonderful pronunciation. I could mistake you for a Russian easily.

Quote:
Russian is the hardest subject at school.
Haha.. I am going to have to disagree with you there.

Anyways, I wish everyone the best of luck learning Russian!
Old 31-10-2003, 08:53   #178
Участник

Sunny poison and rysskayatatu , I know it`s hard to be a teacher. You have a hard working/studing week behind you, so just get your rest I don`t want to press you. I just wanted you to know that I`m still hear, as a student.

Topic requests? At the moment I have 3 of them: music, computers and love.
Old 31-10-2003, 13:45   #179
ex-sunnich

Quote:
Haha.. I am going to have to disagree with you there
Hmm, and what's the hardest subject in ur opinion? I wasn't talking about myself as I have what they call 'врождённая грамотность' and that was always helping me a lot. Anyway, although I was always getting 5's for this subject I somehow managed to get 4 in the very last year of the course, so I have this mark in my attestat. I don't really care. 4...5... for me it's not a big difference. But I've seen many examples when ppl didn't get gold medal only cause they couldn't get 5 for russian course. And if someone was having all 5's and just one 4 it was almost ALWAYS for russian. It's understood. Russian grammar is hard, russian spelling is hard... so it was never easy to write some huge work (dictation, composition... whatever) and not to do one single mistake.

Ok, students. Thanks for ur patience Just to entetain U a bit and not to waste our time, I decided to give U some words to learn. Computers... I take this one from prostrel's list if U don't mind. As we all here need to deal with comps. Huh... it's not what U just HAVE to learn, so I'll give U more than 10 words and U'll chose ones U need.

Some comment before we start. Lots of words came to russian from foreign languages like english. U'll have ur chance to see. And they sometimes sound not according to the rules. E in such words often don't make consonant soft and sounds just like э. It's strange sometimes. Like there are 2 almost similar words кафе (cafe) and кофе (coffe). In first one ф stays firm, in second - becomes soft. These are things U need to remember but I'll always let U know when we come across such word, k?
Old 31-10-2003, 13:47   #180
ex-sunnich

компьютер - computer [камп'йутэр]
клавиатура - keyboard. клава - it's a kind of slang. If U say this to computer-illiterate person, he'll just ask U what girl U are talking about as it's a female name. But russian who uses computers often enough will understand. It's just a shorter way to say клавиатура
клавиша - key
монитор - monitor
экран - screen [first э is unstressed, so it sounds a bit like и]
дисковод - disk drive
диск - disk. we often call CD this way also.
жёсткий диск - hard disk
дискета - floppy disk. russian will more likely call it this way. гибкий диск is much longer to pronaunce
модем - modem [мадэм]
мышка - mouse. well, мышь [soft sign is a grammar thing here, it doesn't make ш any softer. this sound is always firm] is what's written in all computer literature but russians prefere this first variant as it's a bit nicer.
память - memory (RAM) [unstressed я also sounds like и]
кнопка - button
драйвер - driver
Интернет - Internet [интэрнэт]
сайт - site (or вебсайт [вэб] for website)
браузер - browser
вирус - virus
окно - window
папка - folder
почтовый ящик - mailbox

Sure it's only the small part of all computer-related words, but guess it's enough for today. If U have any particular question, just ask.
ReplyPost New Thread