Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Football thread

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 13-06-2006, 19:55   #121
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Yes, I forgot about the Czechs... they were fab. Though to be honest USA sucked and they'll still have to show way more with better teams. I never really qualified Czechs as the big 5 in my head, yeah I know they were great in the Euro and I know they're ranked high on Fifa's national chart (maybe I was doing them an injustice...) Italy was okay, but nothing special. Argentina was a bit better since they played against a better opponent but still no magic present. We'll see what Seleção does tonight..
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 13-06-2006, 21:56   #122
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Croates are very good!
Offtop:
French look as snails which seem bored to play!
Old 13-06-2006, 22:03   #123
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by nath
Offtop:
French look as snails which seem bored to play!
The golden generation is getting old.

Bah... Brazil was lazy. They should have won easier. Croatians are realistically lightyears behind them quality-wise, but they didn't show it on the pitch today. Ronaldo looked slow and fat... Ronaldinho was just a shadow of his Barcelona self. Robinho is fast though. Whoa.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.
Old 13-06-2006, 22:09   #124
My Waking Hour

Yeah, well done to Croatia, they were very organised and deserved something from the game. Brazil shouldn't go beyond the last 16 or the last 8 based on the evidence of that performance, they were poor and pedestrian.
It was a bad day today with boring matches. It looks like the tournament is going flat.

Hmm, freddie I'd expect a better prediction from you since Croatia was involved.
Old 13-06-2006, 22:47   #125
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
Hmm, freddie I'd expect a better prediction from you since Croatia was involved.
Croatia are a solid team but they're not THAT good. If Brazil performed like they should have it'd be a different story. This day is more about Brazil being a let-down than Croatia being a success. Two favourite teams really flopped today. If Brazil wants to win that 6th title they need to raise their game by a lot. Same with France. But I doubt France can raise their game from what I've seen. Today Henry wasn't the same man that brought Arsenal to the Chapmion's League finals. And he's supposed to be the cold executor for them.

Based on today's performance though Croatia vs Australia should be a bloody battle. Probably the deciding match for the second place in the 1/8 finals.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 13-06-2006, 22:51   #126
"... I love birds"

so today we have had victories from South Korea and Brazil... and France drew 0-0
Old 13-06-2006, 23:06   #127
Обезьянки / Null & Void

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbie
No, no. I hate football from my birth It's really stupid, 20 boys running with ball *don't hit me*
well my dad loves football,,, I just hated it 'cause I suck playing it!!!,,,, but when I'm with my closest friends I have fun looking at their scared face when someone of the other team is close to make a goal,,,, even I get scared when that happens,,,,, it's not only about running with a ball (better behind a ball),,,, it's about having fun with friends
Old 13-06-2006, 23:25   #128
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
we had fun here watching the game. if only kaka didnt score that goal... but nevermind if we play against australia and japan like this we have good chances.

spyretto if u havent noticed freddie is a croatia hater so...
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 13-06-2006, 23:44   #129
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebu
spyretto if u havent noticed freddie is a croatia hater so...
I'm not a Croatia hater. If they played against Germans I'd root for them. I just like Brazil is all, so obviously I'm kind of disappointed by tournament favourites showing less than their perfect game. I'm kind of a hater of Croatian fans though, who showed the true spirit of the Balkans today. Im all it's glory and misery.

Oh, I almost forgot about South Korea! Good match today. They were playing even more impressively in 02, but I like their fighting spirit. I wouldn't count the little fellas out. When luck's on their side they can battle it out with the best of them. I predict at least 1/8 finals for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-06-2006, 06:09   #130
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie
I'm kind of a hater of Croatian fans though, who showed the true spirit of the Balkans today. Im all it's glory and misery.
freds, dude, shhhhhhhh, you've no right to speaak LoL You are practically NON Balkan and ultra westernized over there with your new euro and all.....i loved the Croatian fans..... good spirit and yes, make us Eastern euros proud baby! Next time a bigger fire ok?

as to Croatia (since i just watched the repeat after work, damn, i am sick of being a day late on replys lol): good! I enjoyed they way they fought... too bad they kind of fell psychologically at the end, but still... i think an equal score would've been fair... though Brasil were luckier tonight. I havent seen the other 2 teams in the group play yet, but Croatia should go fwd! I think they are one of my top teams (based on neighborhood and all, then again, i have not had a chance to see Serbia yet, but my brother said they were pretty SAD LOL) I cheered for Cro like a true croat... my nightbors myst think i am insane LoL
so has everyone played? time for second games? off to check schedule...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 14-06-2006, 06:44   #131
Участник

Today Poland will play for everything with Germany. I want to support my team but truly I don't think that we have a lot of chances to win.
Old 14-06-2006, 11:43   #132
Sad Little Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
freds, dude, shhhhhhhh, you've no right to speaak LoL You are practically NON Balkan and ultra westernized over there with your new euro and all.....i loved the Croatian fans..... good spirit and yes, make us Eastern euros proud baby! Next time a bigger fire ok?
Offtop:
Hehe... no Euro yet. That's in 2007.

I didn't really mind the pirotechics, it was more about the bloke that ran on to the pitch and stopped the game for a few moments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnes
Today Poland will play for everything with Germany. I want to support my team but truly I don't think that we have a lot of chances to win.
I'm afraid that's true. Even history is against them - Poland never beat Germans in it's 85 year old football history! I really want them to do well, but they're unluckly to be drawn against the Germans.Plus they weren't really insipiring against Equador.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 14-06-2006, 16:22   #133
Hatırla Sevgili

Send a message via MSN to fanoff
spain ruined ukraine with 4-0 net score.i was waiting for ukraine victory or draw and im a bit surprised but i admit that spain did the best play up to now from 5 days of the world cup
~~~~~~~~~~~
Dudağımda yarım kalan söylenmemiş son sözümdür...
Baki olsa da ayrılık,
Aşk her daim ölümsüzdür...

Varsın eller gönül yarası kapanır sansın,
Kabuğun altında sevgili sen kanayansın...
Old 14-06-2006, 20:57   #134
"... I love birds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanoff
spain ruined ukraine with 4-0 net score.i was waiting for ukraine victory or draw and im a bit surprised but i admit that spain did the best play up to now from 5 days of the world cup
yeah i was at least expecting a goal from them and especially from andri schevenklo!!!!!
Old 14-06-2006, 20:58   #135
My Waking Hour

It just occured to me that Germany might be doing a favour to Poland drawing this match. I don't think Ecuador will beat Coata Rica tomorrow . Drawing or losing , then Ecuador will be thrashed by Germany and then Poland will have to prove themselves to Germany by beating Costa Rica. Poland beats Costa Rica and qualifies as runner-up of the group. Neighbouring liaisons, kinda like Eurovision. Poland will of course return the favour at another opportunity.

So the final standings in the group should be:

Germany 7
Poland 4
Ecuador 4 or 3
Costa Rica 3 or 1

Comments? of course we know it's one half away from not happening just wait and see, lol.

By the way our team at work supports Sweden, it was a dumb decision by our manager. Other groups support England, Australia, Germany and France. Will be carrying the Swedish flag at the office, lol.
Old 14-06-2006, 21:01   #136
Yulia's Little Secret

Nah.. I feel Poland should just beat the shit out of Germany..
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga
Old 14-06-2006, 21:02   #137
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anouk
Nah.. I feel Poland should just beat the shit out of Germany..
You should be happy with the draw mon...
Old 14-06-2006, 21:08   #138
"... I love birds"

Well i want England to win their group and Germany to win theirs so then they dont play each other in the next round!!
Old 14-06-2006, 21:15   #139
My Waking Hour

Both will win their groups, that's almost certain.
Old 14-06-2006, 21:15   #140
Yulia's Little Secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
You should be happy with the draw mon...
I really don't give a crap, as long as Germany doesn't win
~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Yulia's Little Secret

My t.A.T.u. Photo's | MySpace | Xanga
ReplyPost New Thread