ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-04-2007, 11:42   #101
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joopy
I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me
Old 23-05-2007, 22:32   #102
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
Avril Lavigne ft Lil' Mama - Girlfriend
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 06-06-2007, 03:36   #103
¡Viva La Lena!

anyone knows any site where can I get all avril`s videos from complicated to girlfriend and live performances? thnx in advanced.
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 10-06-2007, 11:47   #104
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Joopy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyro View Post
Just remembered I uploaded them for a friend a while ago and the links are still working, so here:

Let Go
Under My Skin
B-sides and unreleased tracks
I used to listen to these tracks all the time.
I don't have them anymore, my old cds are scratched and I have a new computer.
Can anyone re-upload these? <3; Including 'Alone' in the unreleased tracks.
Love whoever does this.
You'll be the best damn thing that my eyes have ever seen.
I don't mind accepting one by one through MSN. Joopiness@hotmail.com
Old 10-06-2007, 15:00   #105
"... I love birds"

what do people think of her new video "When your Gone"
Old 10-06-2007, 15:48   #106
Just me...

Send a message via MSN to Kyro
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainted_chick View Post
I it! It's probably my favourite song of the whole album, and the video really suits it. It's kinda sad, which I really like.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:24   #107
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainted_chick View Post
Unfortunately, the video portrays exactly how many Americans are currently. Not a day goes by you don't turn on your TV in this country and see more people have died in Iraq. It's sad .

It's a very good video. Makes me want to cry though.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:26   #108
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
Unfortunately, the video portrays exactly how many Americans are currently. Not a day goes by you don't turn on your TV in this country and see more people have died in Iraq. It's sad .

It's a very good video. Makes me want to cry though.
Is the video up on youtube?
If so can you pleaseeee be kind enough
to post the link
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
Old 11-06-2007, 02:30   #109
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
post the link
here
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 11-06-2007, 02:31   #110
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy_Lee_Rocks View Post
Is the video up on youtube?
If so can you pleaseeee be kind enough
to post the link
When You're Gone Via Youtube

It's got a small tag at the bottom, but I think this is the only clip of it on youtube.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:35   #111
Fear is only in our minds

Send a message via MSN to Amy_Lee_Rocks
Quote:
Originally Posted by haku View Post
Thanks

Offtop:
hehe a gay guy giving a straight guy a rose..
how weird

Offtop:
sooo looking forward to learn how to play the piano
in college. i wanna write music for the lyrics i have
since i was 14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
When You're Gone Via Youtube

It's got a small tag at the bottom, but I think this is the only clip of it on youtube.
Thanks Tim
I like the video, it is pretty sad
~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause you're my rock star in between the set
Old 11-06-2007, 09:44   #112
I'm in love

Send a message via MSN to anngi Send a message via Skype™ to anngi
does anybody go to the concert in Frankfurt/Main?
My girlfriend can't go now and I'm stuck on this ticket.

Or does anybody wants to go there - I would sell it before I do it on ebay in a few days. Please write me a Pm...i would send you pictures of the card just to save you that I've an original ticket.
~~~~~~~~~~~
www.project-tatu.de.vu will be online until march. The fansite about t.A.T.u.s musicans and their old and future projects.
I found some time to make the design, just the informations and extras taking some time.

..|My Music|.. ..|My Space|..
Old 11-06-2007, 19:14   #113
Trust no1

Found this the other day. Go to http://sessions.aol.ca/ wait for the archive button to appear top right, and click on it. Second row down is the AOL session from Avril Lavigne. Live in the studio versions of Girlfriend, I Can Do Better, I'm With You, Sk8er Boi and When You're Gone. I haven't figured out how to rip it yet, so you'll have to stream it.

There are 129 other sessions to check out as well
Old 12-06-2007, 14:41   #114
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
download avril lavigne - when you're gone xvid 2007

Artist.......: [Avril Lavigne]
Title........: [When You're Gone]
Format.......: [PAL ]
Release.Date.: [09/06/2007]
Type.........: [XviD]
Audio........: [VBR APS MP3]

avril_lavigne-when_youre_gone-xvid-2007-mva_int.nfo
avril_lavigne-when_youre_gone-xvid-2007-mva_int.sfv
avril_lavigne-when_youre_gone-xvid-2007-mva_int.avi

just copied and pasted this from fmsm so credit to the lovely people there
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 02-08-2009, 06:37   #115
Postmodern

Avril's fourth album is on the way!

Quote:
Avril Lavigne has an as-yet untitled album on target for a Nov. 17 release, Entertainment Weekly reports.

"A lot of the songs are mainly the acoustic and my vocal," Lavigne told Billboard of the record. "It's a lot different from anything I've done before. It's not a pop-rock record. This is more about emotion and feeling."

Lavigne's reportedly been working from her home studio - a fact made even more cozy considering her husband, Sum 41 frontman Deryck Whibley, is producing the bulk of the project. As for what's already making the track list, Lavigne says she has sole writing credit on several of the songs, many of which were penned in her teens. "I always had material, but some people that I worked with didn't really care, because they wanted to write the stuff," Lavigne explained to EW.

Among the newly written songs is a track called Black Star - which would incidentally be the same name as Lavigne's branded perfume (which is set to launch in the fall).
Old 02-08-2009, 08:07   #116
pie crust

Quote:
"It's a lot different from anything I've done before. [...] This is more about emotion and feeling."
Hahahahaha. Everyone says that!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]
Old 02-08-2009, 08:16   #117
Postmodern

Here is a very interesting interview:

Quote:
Avril Lavigne didn’t mean to start recording a new album. “It just happened,” she says of the still-untitled November 17th release. “I made a record without even feeling like I made a record.”
Sitting in a studio in Tarzana, Calif., with her feet — clad in a pair of vinyl hightops — propped up on a mixing board, the now 24 year old pop-punk princess barely looks a day older than she did when “Complicated” took the airwaves by storm in 2002. “I’m sitting on the piano writing in the foyer, and he’s in the studio, and it’s like, ‘Hey. I like that.’”
“He” is Lavigne’s husband (and Sum 41 frontman) Deryck Whibley, who has used the couple’s home studio to produce eight of the nine tracks she’s recorded so far. “I think this is taking the spirit of what she’s done on previous records so much further,” he says. “It’s way more meaningful, has more of an impact, more emotional. It makes me feel something more than the other stuff. And I wanted to match that musically with the track.”
Lavigne seems thrilled to have such a crack in-house production partner. “He knows me. We spend a lot of time together,” she laughs, in her habitual cackle. “And the cool thing is, if he’s recording something and I don’t like it, I can be like, ‘No, no, no, I don’t like that. More like this.’ Or I can walk in and be like, ‘Love it. Keep going.’”
It was a song snippet called “Black Star” — intended for her fragrance commercial — that launched the recording process back in November; Lavigne played that intro and two complete tracks for EW called “Everybody Hurts” and “Darlin’.” The first has a trademark Lavigne acoustic beginning, then explodes into a loud chorus of “Everybody hurts some days.”
The second is a love song Lavigne wrote when she was 15: “I always really liked this song,” she says, “and I never recorded it.” There are other songs from her past on the record, too, including one she wrote at 17, and one she wrote at 20. “I always had material, but some people that I worked with didn’t really care, because they wanted to write the stuff,” she says, when asked why the tunes haven’t surfaced before. “Some people were just like, ‘Ah, whatever. You’re a little girl. What do you know?’ I know how this works. It’s my fourth record. It’s not rocket science. I think people doubted me before, and I’m finally just like, ‘I’m doing this.’”
Both new tracks also demonstrate quite clearly that the rapping/Toni Basil affliction that plagued 2007’s The Best Damn Thing has left her system, and she’s back to the emo-heavy strengths of her first two albums. “[Best Damn Thing] was intended to be fun, to be rockin’,” she explains. “All I had in my mind was my live show, running around on stage, getting the crowd involved. This record, I just really, really wanted to sing. We started recording each song, some of them, just with acoustic guitar and the vocal and building it from there. It’s stripped down. I love performing that way, so I really felt like it was time to make a record like that. To just make it all about the vocal and the performance, and the vibe, and the emotion.”
She’s thinking about doing a theater tour in support of the new album, so she can bring that emotion directly to the audience. “I just wanna have silence around me, and have these acoustic songs and really deliver,” she says.
There’s more work to be done before the album release, but Lavigne doesn’t seem to be sweating it. “My new word right now is ‘balance,’” she says. “Work hard, play hard. Maybe that should be the album cover: Work Hard, Play Hard…Bitch.” With this, she cracks herself up again. “I swear to God I have not drank anything but green juice today,” she grins. “Why am I acting like this?” Part of it may be that the little sk8er girl is finally growing up, and feels comfortable — and demonstrably happy — making an album that reflects where she is in life right now. “I was always really honest in my lyrics,” she says, “I think more so when I was younger, and now it’s kind of come back to that. Just like, you know what? I’m not trying to write a perfect pop song. I’m just trying to write a song that’s honest right now, even if something sounds weird or a lyric might not make sense to someone.
“I’m turning 25 this year. 25, but not 35! Half of me is really older-acting and the other half is a young spirit. When I’m really old, I think I’ll be crazy, and have a young spirit and be fun. But yeah. I am an adult. But sometimes I still feel like I’m 19.” She guffaws again. “Sometimes I still dress like I’m 19. I don’t think I’ll ever be super mad sophisticated. I think I’ll always be like this.”
Source: http://music-mix.ew.com/2009/07/24/a...dio-exclusive/
Old 13-09-2009, 16:32   #118
Postmodern

The release of the album is postponed to early 2010.
Old 14-09-2009, 00:05   #119
¡Viva La Lena!

didnt know she was recording!!
hey is she still married with the troll?
~~~~~~~~~~~
La Habana <33
"In cuba there is not racism and not Inequality , you know why?, cause they all are Poor"- anonymous
Old 17-09-2009, 19:22   #120
Postmodern

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiorE View Post
hey is she still married with the troll?
she split with her husband yesterday
ReplyPost New Thread