Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Lindsam Lohanson

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 24-02-2009, 02:29   #81
Redhaired poet

I think Samantha is very very ugly. Sorry. And I want Lindsay to get back to what she looked like when she used to weigh more than 10 kg. It'd make her look a whole lot better. I'm not really into the "Hi I can roll on top of you and you'll break in two! Isn't that kinky?!"-kind-of-stuff. And I want her in my bed. A girl can dream, right?
Old 24-02-2009, 12:18   #82
Сидите на моем рту

Send a message via MSN to QueenOfLesbania Send a message via Skype™ to QueenOfLesbania
nice pics
~~~~~~~~~~~
QoL

I don't believe you!
Old 24-02-2009, 19:48   #83
Bitchka

well, i personally think samantha is fine- i like the way she dresses and judging by her responses/blogs, she;s smarter than the average socialite and funny...

lindsay, i hope she never goes back to those horrible days, where she had BAD hair and a FAT ass! not to mention BAD clothes....

oh, and just saw a vid that will finally shut up (or maybe not, love is blind) all those crazed up, teenage fans that think they are madly in love, totally sober, and in perfect shape...... they are constantly fighting, totally relapsing, at least lindsay... i cant tell i recall seeing a pic/video of samantha wasted in the past year....http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=t...2-1aaba4f4e415

i mean, what is she on? or rather.. how much?!? first of all, coke will totally make you dance like crazy, even when no one else is... and then you will go to other people and make them dance with you... and most likely bable to them how you love them and start kissing them!
what i also love about this video is the total difference between the lindsay that doesnt know the camera is filing her and the lindsay that exists the car and replies to the paparazzi
and then the end: "I don't like boys.... uhhhhhhhhhhhhh... samanthaaaaaaa... ohhhhhhhhhhh" those cry moans sounded like a MONSTER!!! jesus

em... hope i see some of that drama in person tonight
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-02-2009, 20:27   #84
Redhaired poet

A fat ass? I don't think she had a fat ass in for example Mean Girls, she just looked healthy. Not the anorexic look and all of that, and I'm not even starting about her drug abuse. Come on, like that stuff does good things to your body. She's a skinny anorexic girl and she should most def. gain some damn weight.
Old 24-02-2009, 23:11   #85
Bitchka

umm, i think the definition of fat is subjective .... i dont think lindsay looks unhealthy (simply talking about wight)....samantha does. lindsay isnt skinnier than ... umm... lets say Kate Moennig... and i dot think she looks unhealthy- just sexy skinny....or i might be one of those that love boney and skinny...i dont need any meat and whatever to cushion you
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-02-2009, 06:51   #86
Bitchka

ok, so i went to this show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xlhL...el_page&fmt=18

it was in a tiny tiny room....you can hear lindsay talking back to samantha- that;s how small it was.. .and lindsay was sitting halfway back the room...it had two rows of seats and lindsay, nicole richie and their posse were sitting on the left side (with lindsay by the isle) and i was on the right side a row behind them (next to the isle as well) ... i was there with friends and friends of friends... who are friends with their posse - if that makes sense....anyways, basically everyone in that room knew someone that knew someone... except like 3 crazy samantha/lindsay fans who were standing out right away with their cameras and their 'can i get a picture with you'... to which samantha was 'yes' and lindsay was "NOOO!"
samantha only performed 3 songs @ the end and the rest of the time she was sitting by lindsay- who was super touchy/feely with samantha....constantly touching her and kissing her....you know how they say the camera puts some pounds on you, it is totally true... they were like skinner than in the pics... samantha's legs are like tooth picks....they were super chill and down to earth... well samantha is, i will not try to deny that lindsay is a little attention whore and spoiled brat! .
good time after all.. i got WAY too drunk again... and we ended up partying with luke (the main guy in the middle) until i do not even remember the end of the night... or coming home! yeah... BAD...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-02-2009, 13:31   #87
Участник

Heres bit info

Lindsay Lohan, Lily Allen to croon together?
Hollywood singer-actress Lindsay Lohan and British pop star Lily Allen are considering recording a track together.

Lohan, who is dating DJ Samantha Ronson, has enjoyed limited musical success and has released two solo albums, while Allen is a family friend of the Ronson clan, having worked with Samantha's brother Mark on her 2006 debut Alright, Still.

She is now set to work on a track with Lohan, reports contactmusic.com.

"They have been getting on really well. They've discussed making a record together, possibly at a pre-arranged studio, while they're away on a holiday this summer," said an industry source.

http://sify.com/movies/hollywood/ful...hp?id=14862573

Click on the link above to see the photo.
~~~~~~~~~~~
One campaign
Old 27-02-2009, 19:46   #88
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by taturocks8 View Post
Heres bit info

Click on the link above to see the photo.
somehow i doubt about this duet....however, here's a better picture for you... recently in their drunken state @ 4:30 am in Los Angeles, the two got this matching tattoo: http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8...5489957779.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-02-2009, 06:47   #89
Bitchka

ah hahaha, luke the guy from Jalopy from the video above just FB messaged me and said the night was a blur for him as well! soooo i dont feel quite as bad making an ass of myself, cause he does not remember EITHER! ill report more on them after their next show on the 14thto which he invited me- they were actually pretty good...samantha was the one that could really play/tune/sing
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 05-03-2009, 06:06   #90
Bitchka

ok, so if you are friends with me on facebook, you might've noticed that i LOOOOVE frozen yogurt and i usually go to the neighborhood Yogurtland at least 4 nights a week.... so i laughed SO hard when i saw this pics:
guess who is serving themselves some Yogurtland... @ the exact same location i go to a black away
YUUUUM 01
YUUUUM 02
and btw, Lindsay KNOWS what to pick, my fav as well... the Dutch chocolate....of course some cherry cheesecake with it is also divine

ummm, i was exactly right.. i could already tell by the pics, but now i am 100% sure it is the location i go to....i love the people;s reactions...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 05-03-2009 at 09:07.
Old 05-03-2009, 21:14   #91
Redhaired poet

Dutch chocolate?! What the hell? I didn't know me and my fellow Dutchies have special chocolate?
Old 06-03-2009, 02:04   #92
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winkie View Post
Dutch chocolate?! What the hell? I didn't know me and my fellow Dutchies have special chocolate?
i dont know, but it tastes hella good @ yogurtland
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 09-03-2009, 00:29   #93
Redhaired poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
i dont know, but it tastes hella good @ yogurtland
I wouldn't doubt that. We are hella good, so Dutch stuff also tastes good, of course. I mean, think of all the awesome Dutch stuff we've got! Marihuana, tulips, windmills, wooden shoes, me. Yeah, all awesome.
Old 17-03-2009, 01:04   #94
Bitchka

Quote:
I wouldn't doubt that. We are hella good, so Dutch stuff also tastes good, of course. I mean, think of all the awesome Dutch stuff we've got! Marihuana, tulips, windmills, wooden shoes, me. Yeah, all awesome.
umm, marijuana is from holland? WHAT? i thought it was from Asia or something like that... you know in California medical marijuana is also legal... and do i need to tell you that EVERYONE i know basically has a license?! hahaha ... you walk up on santa monica and there are plenty of marijuana drug stores

the wooden shoes are horrific.... the other things im indifferent about

as to new lohan stories: i was driving up to the canyon to hike yesterday... and that involves driving up Beachwood Drive... well guess what- Samantha Ronson's house on Beachwood drive, RIGHT before you hit Griffith Park... and it was fucking CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!! there were SO many cars... paparazzi... people standing on top of cars.... people playing acoustic music...CRAZY! there was no sign of LiLo or Samantha though....and i had time to look as i had to go 2 MPH while passing all the craziness as it is not the widest road on earth...
http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/..._sam_get_a.php
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 24-03-2009, 06:22   #95
Bitchka

ha, some people mentioned i am a LiLo fan... so i am here to post a video

this ladies and gents is the funniest shit on earth!!!

First of all… talk about BAD commercial… and second… WOW!
Hahahahahahaha

CLICK… yeah, I guess I did click play- that was a HUGE mistake
FLASH…. Yeah, my eyes are flashing alright
WOW…. Exactly, WOW, this is ridic
BANG…. Are you trying to say something about your bangs? Cause I KNOW, they are SO BAD… who decided on that wig?!?!
WINK …. Oh, another ‘seductive’ wink… I am sorry , I cannot wink, my eyes are wide open with surprise and disgust
SMACK … yeah, im sure you had some, just in order to be able to agree to doing this thing…I understand you need $$ any $$$, but oh dear god, this is too funny

GLAM-PINK-HEART-FOR-NA-RINA… was the fakest I have seen anyone do in front of a camera… and the FAKE smile in the end….ahahahahahhahah

Oh, and I LOVE skinny girls, but this crosses even my line… this is borderline a skeleton! She must be 80 pounds here….ouch
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-03-2009, 09:08   #96
Bitchka

spotted: the Ronson with the Lohan @ Villa tonight good thing we decided to go back
the Ronson was spinning....might still be, but my friends wanted to live as per work tomorrow ... wussies! haha, like i dont have to work as well
well, i am GLAD for Vinny
g'nit
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-03-2009, 09:50   #97
Redhaired poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk View Post
umm, marijuana is from holland? WHAT? i thought it was from Asia or something like that... you know in California medical marijuana is also legal... and do i need to tell you that EVERYONE i know basically has a license?! hahaha ... you walk up on santa monica and there are plenty of marijuana drug stores

the wooden shoes are horrific.... the other things im indifferent about

as to new lohan stories: i was driving up to the canyon to hike yesterday... and that involves driving up Beachwood Drive... well guess what- Samantha Ronson's house on Beachwood drive, RIGHT before you hit Griffith Park... and it was fucking CRAAAAAAAAAAAZY!!! there were SO many cars... paparazzi... people standing on top of cars.... people playing acoustic music...CRAZY! there was no sign of LiLo or Samantha though....and i had time to look as i had to go 2 MPH while passing all the craziness as it is not the widest road on earth...
http://x17video.com/celebrity_video/..._sam_get_a.php
*groan* I was talking about things American people come to Holland for. Marijuana is one of them yeah, might be since you don't need a license? You can just go and buy it, it's better than in the States since the quality of "nederwiet" is way better. Just ask any dumb tourist, or even better, ask any artist. If you ever come to Amsterdam, just go to The Bulldog and you might spot your favorite artist.
If you don't like wooden shoes, good for you, we don't walk on them either but it's what we're known for.
Try to look up the word "stereotype" before you judge, okay?

And honestly, are you the only one posting about Lindsay here?
Old 27-03-2009, 18:25   #98
Bitchka

Quote:
*groan* I was talking about things American people come to Holland for. Marijuana is one of them yeah, might be since you don't need a license? You can just go and buy it, it's better than in the States since the quality of "nederwiet" is way better. Just ask any dumb tourist, or even better, ask any artist. If you ever come to Amsterdam, just go to The Bulldog and you might spot your favorite artist.
If you don't like wooden shoes, good for you, we don't walk on them either but it's what we're known for.
Try to look up the word "stereotype" before you judge, okay?
how about try: I have been to Holland?! not only amsterdam, but Rotterdam as well.. and some other little dinky places in between?! and yes, i have been to the bulldog, the oldest cafe or something right? and no, i didnt see any artists, BUT how fucking random is that... i saw a french friend of mine who i hadnt seen in years!!! i actually dont really like weed, so having it available 24/7 isnt appealing to me.
and do you think i am an idiot? of course i know holland's wooden shoes and tulips....im wondering why windmills and HOOKERS were missing from your post then, if you wanna talk about stereotypes. it was a'ight...to visit, i wouldnt wanna live there.... who wants to live in a place below sea level lol

Quote:
And honestly, are you the only one posting about Lindsay here?
do you think i care how many people post? i use the twitter/blog approach here
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-03-2009, 19:50   #99
Redhaired poet

Ha, the bulldog ain't a cafe. Too bad for you.
Who wants to live there? I don't know, for now we manage to stay dry, so at least we've got brains. At least more brains than someone who judges on a sea level thing.
Old 27-03-2009, 20:25   #100
Bitchka

Quote:
Ha, the bulldog ain't a cafe. Too bad for you.
Who wants to live there? I don't know, for now we manage to stay dry, so at least we've got brains. At least more brains than someone who judges on a sea level thing.
ah ha, cafe...coffee shop.. couldnt remember what those pot places were called, but i knew it had something to do with coffee....either way, believe me ive been... deep down in the dark of it... and i had brownies plus smoked white widow or whatever the name was... oh yeah, and i remember men pissing on the fucking street! in designated areas....

relax, haha... no one is saying you have no brains, it was just a way to state an interesting fact... your weather DOES suck though! good contemp architecture- utrecht is the other place i was @ nice MDRDV double house there.... very sexy

even found my photos....you mustve not been here when i posted images waaaya back in the day:
the pissing men
another fav from amsterdam... no dog shitting! hahaha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
ReplyPost New Thread