For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means

Old 17-05-2005, 05:34   #922
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by cools
I bet you lots of $$$ that the actress that is playing Tina is from the midwest!!!! I think thats reason #2 that i cant stand her - her HORRIFIC accent and way of speaking! reason #1 being that her character is just so annoying
Brrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiing in the $$$ for Killa!!! Holloman's from the southern states (North Carolina) She does have that southern country girl accent, but she tries to restrain it sometimes, so its not that strong. And why do you find her character so annoying?

Old 17-05-2005, 16:51   #923
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
Brrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiing in the $$$ for Killa!!! Holloman's from the southern states (North Carolina)
I CANT stand how she speaks.... you know, there are people who you CANT STAND right away, without even knowing them - it happens from the second you see them - that's Tina for me!

Quote:
And why do you find her character so annoying?
Because ... she has (or at least HAD, its picked up a bit, THANK GOD) no personality. I find it unattractive and disturbing when people dont have their own opinions and are molded by other people

To quote someone that put my thoughts out: "What I find attractive or what i find sexual is people or situations who are unappologetic for who they are....people who are very comfortable with one's self ... just being who you are is a very attractive quality ... "
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 17-05-2005, 17:00   #924
we shout

Episode 13:

may day! may day! .. Cools help the movie no voice or voice goes faster than lips .. and stuck at 43min - which is the cruelest thing. Do you experience same problem..

Nath you have another copy?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 17-05-2005, 17:07   #925
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by denial
may day! may day! .. Cools help the movie no voice or voice goes faster than lips .. and stuck at 43min - which is the cruelest thing. Do you experience same problem..
that sucks, D. No, i dont have that problem... wait, it stops in the middle of the LOVE SCENE?!?
well, i can try to upload it again tonight... if nath doesnt hook you up with it faster...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 17-05-2005, 17:25   #926
we shout

okay thanks Cools .. any help is very much appreciated. You know this is An EMERGENCY CASE...
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings

You never left me
You never let me

Old 17-05-2005, 19:23   #927
blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
I CANT stand how she speaks.... you know, there are people who you CANT STAND right away, without even knowing them - it happens from the second you see them - that's Tina for me!
yeah, ok, i know what you mean. Happens to all of us LOL. In this series the only character and actress for whom I felt this was uglee Candace Even I could have played better than her! Especially in the sex scenes where SHE SUCKED!!!
And I mean, seesh, how can you act badly when you make out with that hot mamma Jennifer Beals?!
Quote:
Because ... she has (or at least HAD, its picked up a bit, THANK GOD) no personality. I find it unattractive and disturbing when people dont have their own opinions and are molded by other people
I wouldn't go as far as saying she has/had no personality. She was just a happy housewife, you know.. She was the woman and Bette was the man.. This is kinda how I see it.

Old 17-05-2005, 19:43   #928
iMod

Quote:
how can you act badly when you make out with that hot mamma Jennifer Beals?!
Maybe because she's straight and wasn't comfortable with it?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 17-05-2005, 19:48   #929
Bitchka

Quote:
I wouldn't go as far as saying she has/had no personality. She was just a happy housewife, you know.. She was the woman and Bette was the man.. This is kinda how I see it.

killa, 'man' or 'woman' she still could NOT think for herself... and it isnt only when she was a 'housewife' with Bette. Then she ran off to the layer and she (Tina) could still NOT think for herself 'she needed her autonomy'' Then came along Helena, who also molded Tina for a whlie - thank god, as i said, that Tina has lately gotten a bit of control, because otherwise... yeah...

and killa, there are still 'man'/'woman' couples (straight or gay or whatever), and the 'woman' is still with personality ... but yeah, there are the ones that are like what you were ferering to - boooooooooring ha ha
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 17-05-2005, 23:28   #930
blah

Quote:
Then she ran off to the layer and she (Tina) could still NOT think for herself. 'she needed her autonomy''
LOL! yes, because her whole world turned upside down and everything she thought she knew was now torn to pieces. she was vulnerable and that nasty lawyer tried to take advantage of this. BUT the thing that makes all the difference is she didn't let her.
Quote:
there are still 'man'/'woman' couples (straight or gay or whatever), and the 'woman' is still with personality ... but yeah, there are the ones that are like what you were ferering to - boooooooooring ha ha
there are women, women and women. the first like to take control, the second like to be taken care of and the third choose to be controlled. i think Tina fits into the second category: she doesn't control, but she doesn't let herself be controlled either. she is more weak and fragile, but she also knows when to be strong.
one example of the fact that she does have opinions of her own was when Bette wanted Marcus to be the sperm donor, and Tina didn't quite like the idea of him being black. the fact that she gave up and accepted Marcus' sperm doesn't prove that she is easily manipulated, but that she thought about it better.
women who are being controlled and therefore have zero personality are those who accept to be beaten up, cheaten on and what else. if that were the case for Tina, she wouldn't have moved out of the house (especially since she knew she might be pregnant).

but whatever. if you dont like Tina, i can't make you like her either. it's like you trying to make me like Candace and i hate that woman! LOL.

and haku, then she shouldn't have taken the part or the producers shouldn't have given it to her. but i'm not referring to the process of making out itself, but to a part of it especially: the words she says and HOW she says them. it annoys the hell out of me. when she said that "all i wanted to do today was kiss you" I was like SEEEEEEEEEEEESH i could have said it better. and that part in the prison when Bette asks her: 'what are you doing?' and she says "i've just laid down" OMG, i swear i was gonna punch my monitor!!! she doesn't know how to speak when she acts, she doesnt have the proper intonation! Thank God she's gone!

Old 17-05-2005, 23:41   #931
Bitchka

Quote:
women who are being controlled and therefore have zero personality are those who accept to be beaten up, cheaten on and what else.
killa, I think we are having some misunderstanding here - you are thinking of Tina as the 'femmie' woman in a relationship - I was talking about ANYONE in general - a man, a woman that just dont have a personality. They dont necessarily have to be controlled in the way you are talking about (dominated) .... they just cant think for themselves and take initiatives ... hope it makes more sense now
I used the layer quote, because after she 'dropped it' on Tina, Tina ran off to the cafe and 'dropped it' on all the other girls, may i add with the NASTIEST accent ever!
But like i said, i do aknowledge that Tina has gotten better and i can only be happy about that .. but yeah, she will always be annoying to me! LOL

even lovely Shane saw the 'nastiness' in Tina and wasnt afraid to say it to her right away and we all know that Shane is always right ..oh, and did i mention how SEXY she is?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-05-2005, 00:09   #932
blah

Quote:
I used the layer quote, because after she 'dropped it' on Tina, Tina ran off to the cafe and 'dropped it' on all the other girls
well, she was totally lost. she loved her woman and her woman messed everything up for her, and that lawyer and her words seemed like a lifeboat, so she grabbed it. like i said, she was vulnerable.

we'll end up discussing this until the cows come home, C. you dont like Tina and i like her. oh wait, i actually like Bette and because Bette loves her, I also like Tina. yeah..

yes, i do remember you saying you saying how sexy is Shane... vaguely though and after watching a part of the series and getting to check her out more, i realized she's too skinny and i'm not into that (yes, i know you are!). but she does have a nice face. oh and then i dont like her *coughbushcough*. like Jenny, she needs to shave, but a different part of her anatomy

omg, can you believe these women put me off because of their body hair? i'm so pretentious.. seesh.. get a grip, Killa! these allnighters are taking their toll on me.. LOL.

Old 18-05-2005, 00:33   #933
Bitchka

OK, leaving booooooooring Tina alone ... though maybe because you LOVE J. Beals so much, thats why hate Candance(spelling) so much?
Quote:
yes, i do remember you saying you saying how sexy is Shane... vaguely though
oh yeah, she's sexy .. but yo! have you seen season 2 yet? cause Shane got 1000x better for me in season 2

Quote:
and after watching a part of the series and getting to check her out more, i realized she's too skinny and i'm not into that (yes, i know you are!). but she does have a nice face.
YES, skinny is good ..but, killa, where have you been watching, Shane's got quite the muscles yo! to use a L Word quote about shane - she is totally "mmmmm delicious' LoL

Quote:
oh and then i dont like her *coughbushcough*. like Jenny, she needs to shave, but a different part of her anatomy
OMG! I was gonna comment on that before and i FORGOT! When i saw that when i re-watched season 1 (yeah, first time i didnt even realized it was her haha)... my jaw dropped!!!!!! what are you calling a bush?!? that was a fucking FOREST! and im sorry, but how can it be even comfortable with so much haaaaaaaaaaaair?!
And hey, dont leave Jenny out of this - because in season 2 we saw her hair down there twice already (last 2 episodes)... and let me tell you that she is JUST AS BAD! forsts... yeah

Quote:
omg, can you believe these women put me off because of their body hair?.
well, that cant put me off... as i get anything i want remember, so im sure 5 mins will be enough for me to convince them to 'FIX' it LoL...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-05-2005, 00:47   #934
Bitchka

oh honey, I got the pics to show ya:

Jen's foresst #1

Jen's forest #2

well, look at it from the brighter side - if Jen and Shane ever got together, they will definitely have to vaccum their bed afterwards, unless its winter and the hairy blankets would then keep them warm
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-05-2005, 00:53   #935
iMod

Quote:
well, look at it from the brighter side - if Jen and Shane ever got together, they will definitely have to vaccum their bed afterwards, unless its winter and the fallen hair would then keep them warm
ROTFL Nasty scenario, those two would end up with fur balls in their stomachs.

Any pics of Shane's bush?
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]

Old 18-05-2005, 00:53   #936
blah

Quote:
When i saw that when i re-watched season 1 (yeah, first time i didnt even realized it was her haha)... my jaw dropped!!!!!! what are you calling a bush?!? that was a fucking FOREST! and im sorry, but how can it be even comfortable with so much haaaaaaaaaaaair?!
And hey, dont leave Jenny out of this - because in season 2 we saw her hair down there twice already (last 2 episodes)... and let me tell you that she is JUST AS BAD!
OMG I AM GONNA FAINT they need to do something about that hair, man. let's start a petition or something!! they need to lose that hair FAST. yeah really, HOW can they.. how can they LIVE with all that hair??? its yucky, ewww, it's a no-no.

Shane's got the muscles? I'll need to re-watch the eps then, cos I was BLOWN AWAY by Jennifer Beals' muscles... OMG, check out that woman's back and arms! And she's like 41, right? But haaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwt!!! Oh and did i mention what a brilliant actress she is? I firstly fell for this and then for her looks

Did i see the name Candace in your post? Don't start me off, Chris!!! I dont like her cos it's a bad fucking actress and ugleeeeeeee too!! For example, I dont hate that girl Bette picked up at that club. Candace was a badly chosen actress I mean when I see them together I'm like totally hypnotized by the way Jennifer Beals acts and then horrified by Candace's acting. They are totally opposite and Beals' talent only helps to bring on Candace's anti-talent

Old 18-05-2005, 00:58   #937
blah

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHK, I JUST SAW THOSE PICS...
Quote:
if Jen and Shane ever got together, they will definitely have to vaccum their bed afterwards, unless its winter and the hairy blankets would then keep them warm

yeah, no kidding, furballs is the word... ewwwwwww... this reminds me of scary movie

Old 18-05-2005, 01:12   #938
Bitchka

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku
those two would end up with fur balls in their stomachs.
you just gave me BAD associations, haku...i associate hairballs with Fussy the cat only! shhhhhhhhhhh

Quote:
Any pics of Shane's bush?
well, I dont own the season 1 DvDs and i was too lazy to dl them off that site, so i only currently have disk 2+3 from season 1 at home (holding Netflix DvDs for weeks agian! LoL) and the 'forest' incident occurs in the plot, but there must be a pic of it somewhere on the net

oh, killa, that girl Better picked up in NYC was nice! should've brought her back to L.A. and so on

well, I didnt notice Shanes muscles until season 2, maybe she worked out inbetween season they arent huge or anything, just perfectly toned and lean and slender
J. beals, i dont know, i dont dislike her, but i definitely dont like her She is just 'blah' for me, denidtely a good actress to have on the show, but i cant be 'awwwwing' about her muscles im sorry

edit: OMG, did i also tell you that i looooooooooove my avatar *blows kisses to it* ...ok, I better get it together and WORK! bah!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Old 18-05-2005, 01:25   #939
blah

Quote:
oh, killa, that girl Better picked up in NYC was nice! should've brought her back to L.A. and so on

man, who kept saying "blah blah blah" in the series? i saw you guys kept mentioning it, but damned if i remember a character ever saying that. was in the l word?

I love your avatar too. Totally grasps the whole Shane vibe

i could make screencaps as i have the season 1 vids, but it doesnt work with print screen. any other suggestions?

Old 18-05-2005, 01:38   #940
Bitchka

Quote:
man, who kept saying "blah blah blah" in the series? i saw you guys kept mentioning it, but damned if i remember a character ever saying that. was in the l word?
DUH! Shane's gay guy friend, Clive, the one who introduced her to Harry I can even tell you where he said it: when she first met him at the Planet, right after she had told Alice that it was true, she did 'get funky' with Alice's mom... then Alice told her Harry was starring at her, and Shane was about to leave, when we see Clive being picky with the croisants, so Shane said: "Jesus Crist, just give him whichever one's on top!" Episode 6 man! (i think)

Quote:
Totally grasps the whole Shane vibe
well yeah, but its more like - shes starring at you "wazzup, baby".."what is it that you want from ME?"

Quote:
i could make screencaps as i have the season 1 vids, but it doesnt work with print screen. any other suggestions?
emm, I dunno, Im a MACie remember, my Grab works for anything as you can just do 'select section' of your screen ... PC's are buncha shiiiiiiiiiit, i tell ya "blah blah blaaaaaaaaah"
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Closed ThreadPost New Thread