Unofficial site of group TATU

Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

An Idea - Singing Project PD

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 10-11-2003, 23:18   #61
ex-sunnich

Send a message via ICQ to la aurora Send a message via MSN to la aurora
HSIN??? Omg ~panics trying to make choice between some free ciggies and opportunity to choose the song she'll be able to sing~
Argh! Whatever! HSIN of course. (but the line 'when exactly do u mean?' is mine then. :P it's the only one I can sing actually... or may be any other of the low ones. There's no way I'm screaming!)

Runs to the 'zone'. Girls, I erm... emmm... need a smoke
Old 10-11-2003, 23:22   #62
Bitchka

sunny poison, no no no, picking Mal'chik Gay...doesnt mean you wont get ciggies ...Karelia are really niceeeeeeeee ciggs, I promise ... will sneak some vodka in the zone too ..c'mon *switch, switch* people...Denial, Karelia also? zebu, will give you too if you switch your original choise too ....*mixing white Russians*..anybody?
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 10-11-2003, 23:32   #63
ex-sunnich

oh, damn! coolie... mmmmmMalchick gay is ok It's almost as comfortable for my voice as HSIN... lol... But Karelia... never tried it... huhuhu... nice u say?
And I'm not a good drinker... I was some years ago but had too much and quited this thing at all. So, coolie, just one glass of vodka... and I'll be ready to do whatever U want It will hit me hard in my head as I didn't have any drinking practice for so long
Old 10-11-2003, 23:36   #64
Bitchka

Quote:
So, coolie, just one glass of vodka... and I'll be ready to do whatever U
perfect! *pours sunnich a gigantic glass of vodka* - drink, drink.... so I can convince you to pick Malchik Gay
and Karelia Ultima - my fav ciggs ever, they are super, super light, and slim...the lightest ciggs I've ever smoked..yeah, I am a sissy smoker
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 10-11-2003, 23:37   #65
Echoes among the Stars

what is this 'zone' everyone is talking about...how did I miss this... if it has something to do with smoking I don't think I should join you all there... will gladly take vodka though

Quote:
First Class ...woo you can even did the "echo" part yourself...impressing
*bows* thank you, thank you ahhh, denial, I was just having fun with 'echoing' myself...actually I thought about doing the breathing/moaning, too, but that didn't come out too well on the microphone maybe Echoed will add that when she makes the final version?

Quote:
Woo hoooooooooo Rach .. that was great - I wish I could sing like that
мерсиии Iskas - ehh, I envy you some things too

Thanks for the files of sasha; I came so late that a lot of the links didn't work - including both coolasfcuk's and denial's btw - so it is good to hear everyone who posted Ha haa, we do sound sort of like the Total Show (how did we pick this song anyway?? it's so hard to sing - it was fun though ).

The wrong verse? You mean the 'ne zadavai' one instead? Ahhh, thanks for telling me; I'll record that bit again when I do my Malchik Gay and HSIN.

Last edited by russkayatatu; 11-11-2003 at 05:56.
Old 10-11-2003, 23:44   #66
Участник

Send a message via MSN to zebu
cool i think i'll stay with my first choice HSIN i recently fell in love with that song. you can't bribe me with ciggs, that's my idea, i already bought tons of ciggs but vodka,hmm, no

sunny maybe we could do the original version of HSIN that's not high at all, i can't either sing high and all tatu songs are so high
~~~~~~~~~~~
pogledaj da li me mozes presnimiti
Old 10-11-2003, 23:50   #67
ex-sunnich

whoa coolie... didn't know U were so evil... huhu... ~drunk laughter~ I douuun't driiiink I told yaaa... Lays her head on the first shoulder she finds and wents to sleep... murmuring: "yeah... MG... sure... best song on the earth... I'm doing all the screaming part... yeah..."

Edit:
ouh zebu, U should stop cool from doing this with me... nooot fair!!! But I'll think about... mmm... the song to choose... ciggies to choose (what kind of cigs do U have? )... about everything. Wait untill all this vodka gone from my head

And Rach, 'zone' is a ladies room... we smoke there, so Greg can't see us

Last edited by la aurora; 10-11-2003 at 23:56.
Old 10-11-2003, 23:55   #68
Bitchka

Quote:
whoa coolie... didn't know U were so evil...
yesssss, I am the 'Devil' herself, he heeee
zebu, I know... I am copying you...but no vodka for you..hmm...coffee? tea? anything? he heeeeeee
Rach, really.. you envy me?! hmmmm, am now curious

well anyway...I think doing both songs is great idea...whoever wants to sing only one that is fine too... me personally, as long as we have vodka and ciggs.. can sing anyyyyyyyyyyything you want me to *hickup*
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-11-2003, 00:06   #69
Echoes among the Stars

ohhhh, the ladies room - thanks Val, I get it now

I like the "Stars" idea still - rapping is easy...all of us could do Yulia's part even drunk and coughing from the cigarettes, right? Both MG and HSIN are kind of high and difficult, at least in the chorus...but yeah, I say record everyyyyything that you want to it doesn't matter to me personally

drink, drink, SP - will help you hit those high notes
Old 11-11-2003, 00:13   #70
Участник

Quote:
what kind of cigs do U have?
sunny, well, if i knew your favourite i would have bought them.now i only have marlboro lights,my favourite. but tell me your fav and i'll get them right away

cool stop giving sunny vodka, we'll do both songs, and afterwards we'll all get drunk in the zone. no coffee or tea bring some white wine after all we have to do a lot of songs to be able to publish our debut album
~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by zebu; 11-11-2003 at 00:21.
Old 11-11-2003, 00:19   #71
ex-sunnich

Rach, are U kidding? When I drink, I smoke... when I smoke, I get even more drunk and continue drinking... the more I drink, the more I smoke. Than I begin feeling a bit sich and run to the street to have a breath of fresh air. Of course I catch a cold. This + ciggies + drunk head... how can it help me to hit high notes?

As for 'Stars"... yeah, it's a great song. I doubt it'll be easy to do this rapping part. Even being a russian I don't understand the lyrics at time...
Old 11-11-2003, 00:24   #72
ex-sunnich

huh... well, zebu, all my life I was smoking Parlament Lights. I still often do. These my my favorites. But then I started to need more then one pack a day, so now when I don't have enough money, I smoke Winston Lights...
Old 11-11-2003, 00:26   #73
Bitchka

Quote:
cool stop giving sunny vodka, we'll do both songs, and afterwards we'll all get drunk in the zone
okie okie...enough fun times.. lets behave now we can drink while we record..we can drink after recording's done... we can drink once the album is done.. we can get really drunk once we are reallly famous but now sing, sing ladies and gents... HSIN, Malchik Gay...anything you wanna sing..lets have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-11-2003, 00:29   #74
Echoes among the Stars

sunny poison, I meant that when you're drunk you go all over the place - like the "Star-Spangled Banner," the melody originally was a drinking song, that's why it's so high and the notes are everywhere - cause when you drink, you lose your inhibitions and want to sing up and down the scale - no?? anyway it helps people not be afraid of the high notes...although in your case, if you're going outside for air and smoking...maybe not such a good idea after all

For "Stars," I meant only that saying the words in rhythm is kind of easy - isn't it? No real singing involved, anyway...I think I can do it OK...but then again...maybe not... I don't understand all the words either
Old 11-11-2003, 00:40   #75
ex-sunnich

well, Rach, giving me the borth.. THAT wasn't a great idea. So drinking is ok... I'll try it
But rap isn't that easyif U need to do it on the language U don't really know and it should be quite emotional btw. Of course we can work on this text in LR thread

coolie, so U are thinking about our album... and being famous... even tho we don't have even one single song. Whuh... who of us is a drunk one?

Damn, my mic doesn't work... gonna do something... I wanna sing... and I'm also ready to read that saying from BG thread (although for me it looks like japanese written in Cyrillic and the stresses seem so wrong! uf... but I'm really trying)
~looks at her damn comp once again repeating "make the mic work, damn! why are U always doing this with me???~
~kicks comp with her leg~ ~it doesn't help... as usual~
Old 11-11-2003, 00:43   #76
Участник

sunny then Parlament Lights it is

will we do HSIN and MG like we did PD each sings one line and chorus all?

and cool drinkin all the way, I don't mind at all.to keep us warm during these cold days
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-11-2003, 00:53   #77
Bitchka

Quote:
will we do HSIN and MG like we did PD each sings one line and chorus all?
I say...let everyone sing whatever they want..what do you guys think? singing whole verses ...the most important thing is to have fun.... so just sing sing sing... anything from HSIN and MG

Quote:
and cool drinkin all the way, I don't mind at all.to keep us warm during these cold days
he heeeeeeeee ... you could tell the thread is full with Eastern Europeans awsomeeeeee
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 11-11-2003, 00:58   #78
ex-sunnich

ok. time for a good smoke and going to bed. Over 3 am here. But as Arny would say "I'LL BE BACK"
lol... don't be too strict with me... yeah, I'm stupid... but I'm drunk, don't forget... ur fault coolie...
Old 11-11-2003, 01:10   #79
Участник

Quote:
I say...let everyone sing whatever they want..what do you guys think? singing whole verses ...the most important thing is to have fun.... so just sing sing sing... anything from HSIN and MG
i agree, fun is the only thing that matters here

here it's 1am. good night sunny, hope you don't have a hangover because of all the vodka cool made you drink
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 11-11-2003, 01:14   #80
we shout

hmm.. we going to do both! great! project become bigger

Well this time maybe we gave everyone Freedom of Choice to what they want to sing from that song .. any part that have problem we just deal with it later on. Hmm.. I hope Nath agree with this .. we.. do Polchasa after this project okay Nath? .. I like it very much too .. ..

Good night Val ..*kisses on forehead* .. sleep well .. you need a good rest for a good voice ..

Everyone
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means