Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU Solo Projects Julia Volkova

Yulia Volkova Solo Project

Closed ThreadPost New Thread

Old 28-10-2010, 07:04   #581
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrgurl View Post
We're stating our opinions, get fucking over it.
Who is we? Are they all as rattled as you are?

Old 29-10-2010, 03:18   #582
Can You See Them Now?

I feel sorry for anybody that has any delusions that she could make it anywhere other than Russia or neighboring countries. "Worldwide success" - and by that I mean, American success is already out of the question. Nobody would take her seriously, just like nobody but former fans take Lena seriously.

Old 29-10-2010, 07:22   #583
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
delusions
That is funny. I find it hard to believe that a former tatu fan can’t recognise that Yulia is unique.

Old 29-10-2010, 15:52   #584
Участник

She's really the leader! Love her voice, her feelings on the stage, She's really unique!

Old 29-10-2010, 18:59   #585
Участник

Amen to that

Old 29-10-2010, 23:46   #586
Kandi KRaver

Yulia's not really that unique, she reminds me of every other hollywood starlet with attention whore tendencies and little to no actual talent.

Old 30-10-2010, 18:54   #587
Участник

She was unique at some point, but... Not anymore. Sorry.

Old 31-10-2010, 04:54   #588
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowerB View Post
That is funny. I find it hard to believe that a former tatu fan can’t recognise that Yulia is unique.
Nothing about Yulia Volkova is unique anymore. She made taking care of her voice a chore and now cannot sing, and she's more interested in wearing nice clothes and having fat lips than she is in working. I have no use for her currently.

Old 31-10-2010, 15:37   #589
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argos View Post
Yulya's understanding of English is quite good, at least good enough for working in the biz. Her speaking was so far not the best, that may have changed. We don't know much of her current skills, except Tim of course. He knows it exactly.
I don't know how this idea of not speaking English came about, she DOES understand almost everything and speaks the language pretty well, she's made improvements. She's a smart person only a bit lazy
English may be difficult to master but pretty easy to pick up cause there's everywhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_polar_bear View Post
To ruin everyone's hope which includes mine as well, new pix have popped up lately after the event of the "cute"-looking ones and she looks super-weird and fake because her lips are bigger than ever.

Even if she thinks it's normal to do that (in showbiz) or thinks it's pretty or attention-seeking or whatever, she might by now be super-addivtive to the stuff and in a state where she doesn't question anymore if she looks good, she might just need it.

She has been getting injections since summer 2008 as we know from eye-witnesses.
Volkova is very aware, I am sure, of the fact that most people - be it fans or friends (Lazarev, Katina) don't like her look. Has never been a reason to change herself.
I don't have insider's info but she obviously must be thinking her grotesque lips and -possibly - surgically altered nose are cool cause the women who do it seem to think so, otherwise they wouldn't do it. Guys normally don't like it. Cosmetic surgery/ treatment has not reached acceptable levels of "legitimacy" yet, maybe in 50 years from now; but even in the fields where they have made improvements - like breast implants - the results still look unnatural and weird.
Someone has to wake her up to reality so that she stops abusing her body. She looked really hot when she was younger...and yes, unique and all that.

Last edited by spyretto; 31-10-2010 at 16:02.

Old 31-10-2010, 15:53   #590
Участник

November, Yulia are u still there?

Old 31-10-2010, 16:12   #591
My Waking Hour

it's not November yet, the new site will go up and running at 23:59:59 Moskva time. Yulia always keeps her promises

Old 31-10-2010, 18:23   #592
no....

this thread makes me laugh - incredibly hard. all i can say is ya'll need to calm down and wait... not that i know anything

So what yulia announces a website for october and it's not done yet? SHOCKER! have any of you ever MADE a professional website? As a guy who does it for a living, i can tell you that if there's a delay on a WEBSITE - cause that appears to be the only announced, it could be for a myriad of reasons out of her control - like non-responsive designers, coders, technical problems, needing to prepare more content. I love how you assume she's doing nothing towards her career because her website isn't up yet - but I can say as someone in the creative industry, that DATES mean nothing...

i won't make any comments about her lips, it's her decision - but i mean she's merely aging and growing from a teenager to a woman. I'm aging at the same rate she is and i think she looks fine.

Old 31-10-2010, 20:11   #593
Участник

nothing? Thats her words, she might keep it in line! I cant understand why someone who speaks to a radio cant just tell what itr very serious. Just blah blah blah, she can do very well but i dont agree with her way to do this

Old 31-10-2010, 21:12   #594
Участник

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWwOe1mesg

I found this video from the Sexy Awards... Does anyone know what she says?

Also, there's this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBJ4K2l1sj8 It seems to be about her lips and surgery... Please, someone tell us what it's saying!

Old 31-10-2010, 23:47   #595
Can You See Them Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
this thread makes me laugh - incredibly hard. all i can say is ya'll need to calm down and wait... not that i know anything

So what yulia announces a website for october and it's not done yet? SHOCKER! have any of you ever MADE a professional website? As a guy who does it for a living, i can tell you that if there's a delay on a WEBSITE - cause that appears to be the only announced, it could be for a myriad of reasons out of her control - like non-responsive designers, coders, technical problems, needing to prepare more content. I love how you assume she's doing nothing towards her career because her website isn't up yet - but I can say as someone in the creative industry, that DATES mean nothing...

i won't make any comments about her lips, it's her decision - but i mean she's merely aging and growing from a teenager to a woman. I'm aging at the same rate she is and i think she looks fine.
I'm sorry. Not to be rude but, if you were involved with a professional creative industry that has established clientele and is dedicated to doing a good job within a specified time frame, then yes - dates do mean something. It's been over a year and she can't put a website up. She better be in the processes of having something revolutionary designed then. Her tabloid parties don't interest me.

Old 01-11-2010, 03:23   #596
no....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyubittu View Post
I'm sorry. Not to be rude but, if you were involved with a professional creative industry that has established clientele and is dedicated to doing a good job within a specified time frame, then yes - dates do mean something. It's been over a year and she can't put a website up. She better be in the processes of having something revolutionary designed then. Her tabloid parties don't interest me.
you're naiveté is INCREDIBLE. I've worked with pultizer prize winners, influential playwrights, Fortune 500 companies and YES. YES. YES. These things get EXPONENTIALLY delayed. Have you ever worked with a CEO Board? Cause i have... and it's a nightmare. Working with a Pop Star, something i've also done, is easier but yeah, things get difficult. Managements often have hard times generating content, picking design concepts and responding to designers. It's a process. they also often think creating websites takes much less time then they actually do. I've had companies propose ridiculous time frames to me and they often couldn't afford the rush times. They think it takes weeks and that designers do all the work. It requires mutual collaboration between two parties. Sometimes it's the designers faults, sometimes they don't meet deadlines. Even in well established companies. You don't get clients like that without having a name. I'm not living in one of the most expensive cities in the US and traveling around the states all year because i'm not successful. i'm not still a kid in college - i've got a career now

Old 01-11-2010, 09:35   #597
Участник

Dont get offended. He was not blaming the designer or the websitemaker. He said that a proffesional organization will not make promises that they can not keep. Yulia should already have considered the delay before saying anything like that. And it is also not the first time, remember the many random dates and bullshit that comes out of her mouth considering her work and you and I movie?

Old 01-11-2010, 11:23   #598
Участник

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegurgi View Post
you're naiveté is INCREDIBLE. I've worked with pultizer prize winners, influential playwrights, Fortune 500 companies and YES. YES. YES. These things get EXPONENTIALLY delayed. Have you ever worked with a CEO Board? Cause i have... and it's a nightmare. Working with a Pop Star, something i've also done, is easier but yeah, things get difficult. Managements often have hard times generating content, picking design concepts and responding to designers. It's a process. they also often think creating websites takes much less time then they actually do. I've had companies propose ridiculous time frames to me and they often couldn't afford the rush times. They think it takes weeks and that designers do all the work. It requires mutual collaboration between two parties. Sometimes it's the designers faults, sometimes they don't meet deadlines. Even in well established companies. You don't get clients like that without having a name. I'm not living in one of the most expensive cities in the US and traveling around the states all year because i'm not successful. i'm not still a kid in college - i've got a career now
Show off.

Old 01-11-2010, 11:52   #599
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastblossom View Post
... a proffesional organization will not make promises that they can not keep. Yulia should already have considered the delay before saying anything like that.
You can't foresee everything. How could Yulya know that her management team would join a project for a year long birthday party of this vain good-for-nothing Gorbachev and leave her practically alone with her career start? She doesn't have better people, so she has to live with those parasites and therefore delays cannot be avoided.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastblossom View Post
And it is also not the first time, remember the many random dates and bullshit that comes out of her mouth considering her work and you and I movie?
Remember the hundreds of times when the word 'soon' wasn't enough for the fans and the media. Everytime she is in public she is pestered to give exact dates. Her estimates are not those of a professional management who know everything about all the processes around the project. It is YOU who makes every word like engraved in stone, not Yulya.

By the way, things around the movie are not the least in any responsibility or influence from Yulya's side. You can't blame HER for the failure of other parties, which she has left about two years ago. But it seems so convenient nowadays to make Yulya guilty for everything wrong in this world - it gets annoying.

Old 01-11-2010, 14:22   #600
Участник

I think you have misunderstood everything. the point is that nobody is blaming only her but it is SHE who gives random dates. Its getting annoying, if she doesnt know anything, she can make that clear instead of convincingly tell the press when something is coming out. very silly

Closed ThreadPost New Thread