Unofficial forum of group TATU
Go Back   Unofficial forum of group TATU General Forum Sports and Entertainment

Fun with sex toys

ReplyPost New Thread

Old 27-04-2005, 18:49   #21
My Waking Hour

Quote:
Originally Posted by haku

Plus, a lot of straight guys feel threatened by dildos, dildos are bigger and last longer than any men, so they feel that they can't compete with dildos and that their women are going to replace them by dildos.

Something i copied from a web site that shows the male anguish about women using sex toys:
Yeah, right, you can't be serious when you say that.
But hey I always had this dream that I would be sucked by an enormous vagina.

Quote:
Well, straight guys are more reluctant to using sex toys than girls and gay guys, mainly they buy masturbators or sex dolls and that's about it.
Girls will need them anyway. As for straight guys, I think they're more willing to experiment with sex toys when they're already in a relationship. The shame of masturbation is bad enough on its own, enhancing it with sex toys of any kind would make it even worse
Old 27-04-2005, 20:59   #22
iMod

I've already posted it a couple of times on this forum, but this thread is the perfect place to post again the dildo song.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]
Old 27-04-2005, 21:25   #23
My Waking Hour

If you like it so much why don't you make a "sex" subforum as well?
Old 27-04-2005, 21:33   #24
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaQueen
i don't want anything looking like a dick in our bed
Don't let phallophobia drive you away from the fun of dildos. Now i realize that the realistic ones must look disgusting for lesbians, but there are plenty of dildos which don't resemble at all real penises and are specifically shaped to please women. You should try one of those glass or transluscent dildos, they don't look at all like penises (neither in shape or color) and i doubt they would gross out lesbians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyretto
If you like it so much why don't you make a "sex" subforum as well?
There is only a couple of active threads on this forum so creating new subforums is not really an option right now.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-04-2005, 21:40   #25
Bitchka

Quote:
Now i realize that the realistic ones must look disgusting for lesbians, but there are plenty of dildos which don't resemble at all real penises and are specifically shaped to please women.
hmmm, welll, i think you'd be surprised how many gay women actually prefer the realistic looking ones to neon green ones .... but glass sounds cool ... but COLD
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-04-2005, 22:02   #26
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasfcuk
hmmm, welll, i think you'd be surprised how many gay women actually prefer the realistic looking ones to neon green ones .... but glass sounds cool ... but COLD
Really? Yeah, that's a surprise, i would have thought they'd prefer to stay away from anything reminding them of the opposite sex during sex games.

Anyway, glass dildos are made of a special glass material that retains heat, so they are not really that cold, and if you're really squimish, all you have to do is dip the glass dildo in warm water for a few minutes before using it, the dildo will be warm and will keep the heat for a very long time.

Here's a large collection of glass dildos.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 27-04-2005, 22:12   #27
My Waking Hour

Quote:

There is only a couple of active threads on this forum so creating new subforums is not really an option right now.
We got 2-3 active right now, one is about the "L-Word" and the other about "dildos and strap-ons", the last I think is the "are they or are they not" one. You can put those 3 together, start a few more and dub it "the L subforum, because it's not about sex, it's about lesbians. The fact that the forum is primarily about a pseudo-lesbian pop group doesn't mean that straight people are excluded from it. ( or so I thought ) But the active threads right now are all about lesbians, lesbians and more lesbians and even if the topic is something different you'll bring the question around the same topic again and again.
I think that might put people off contributing to the forum.

oh excuse me, I forgot the topic about "to make the device bigger" or something.
Old 27-04-2005, 22:22   #28
Bitchka

Quote:
We got 2-3 active right now, one is about the "L-Word" and the other about "dildos and strap-ons", the last I think is the "are they or are they not" one. You can put those 3 together, start a few more and dub it "the L subforum, because it's not about sex, it's about lesbians. The fact that the forum is primarily about a pseudo-lesbian pop group doesn't mean that straight people are excluded from it. ( or so I thought ) But the active threads right now are all about lesbians, lesbians and lesbians and even if the topic is something different you'll bring the question around the same topic again and again.
I think that might put people off contributing to the forum.
oh, spy, are you complaining? ... you should make up new threads then (about fancy cars and new science discoveries for example) ... or any other sort of topic that you want ... but lets face it, this forum was created around lesbianism, and the majority of visitors have been lesbian/gay ... so what are we to do
Quote:
oh excuse me, I forgot the topic about "to make the device bigger" or something.
yeah, see, you cant complain its all about Lesbians ... there are FUN topics for YOU too

"lets talk about sex .... " la la laaaaa im sorry, but 'sex sells' .. just look at how many people are reading this thread at any given time
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 27-04-2005, 23:20   #29
Участник

Send a message via MSN to Crampaholic
Im not too fond of sex toys.. if ur a lesbian why would u want a plastic dick inside u that makes no sense lol then turn bisexual and find a real man... its like a girl with a strap on :s thats ugly and kinda selfish.. cos in a silent language ur telling her that shed fuck u better with a dick

the only toy i like r handcuffs but that can be easily replaced by ropes or a simple shirt lol and i hear those lil chinese balls that u put inside ur vagina r quite good.. still not my piece of cake
~~~~~~~~~~~
I never ask her to swallow my spunk until I go down on her first. It's just common courtesy
Die Bug Die!!!!!
Its urs osita..
Old 27-04-2005, 23:54   #30
blah

Quote:
Don't let phallophobia drive you away from the fun of dildos. Now i realize that the realistic ones must look disgusting for lesbians, but there are plenty of dildos which don't resemble at all real penises and are specifically shaped to please women. You should try one of those glass or transluscent dildos, they don't look at all like penises (neither in shape or color) and i doubt they would gross out lesbians.
Yeah, this would be one option, but we're not dying to use them yet. We'll maybe try one of these later, if we need something new in our sex life. Though like Crampaholic said, we dont really see the point of these things. It's not phallophobia, it's just that we're not interested in dicks..

Anyhow, sex is such a vast domain and if you're comfortable with your partner, you can always discover new positions or new levels of arousal without using any toy.. And if you wanna try new (kinky ) things, but you're too shy, just drink a glass or two of wine (or half a bottle in my case LOL) and then let the fun begin
Old 28-04-2005, 00:07   #31
Bitchka

there you go, the topic has been now loosely covered : whatever floats whoevers boat

and may I add (for spy's pleasure).... Killa your avatar is just...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 00:24   #32
My Waking Hour

Quote:
oh, spy, are you complaining? ... you should make up new threads then (about fancy cars and new science discoveries for example) ... or any other sort of topic that you want ... but lets face it, this forum was created around lesbianism, and the majority of visitors have been lesbian/gay ... so what are we to do

yeah, see, you cant complain its all about Lesbians ... there are FUN topics for YOU too

"lets talk about sex .... " la la laaaaa im sorry, but 'sex sells' .. just look at how many people are reading this thread at any given time
It wasn't a complain, it was more like an assumption, and I only suggested it for practical purposes. I might be right or I might be wrong. Maybe nothing can rekindle the popularity of the forum after all, and the latest news about Tatu don't help either.
I also hate cars, so you didn't do a very good job in doubleguessing someone who's straight

Where are the fun topics??
Old 28-04-2005, 00:35   #33
blah

Quote:
Killa your avatar is just...
Why thank you very much
Old 28-04-2005, 00:44   #34
Gimme some sugar!

wtf is a butt plug....?!

i remember a friend when we were kids, well he knew where his mom held her dildo, so he liked to play around with it LOL
Old 28-04-2005, 00:51   #35
iMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veggie Delite
wtf is a butt plug....?!
It's like a small dildo, specifically designed for anal stimulation, it works on guys and girls.
Butt plugs for guys are a bit different in shape though, they are designed to stimulate the prostate which increases the intensity of male orgasms.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 28-04-2005, 00:54   #36
Gimme some sugar!

i'll just quote cramps here

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 28-04-2005, 00:58   #37
My Waking Hour

Hmm, too bad I don't know anything about dildos and strap ons so I can't contribute
Don't even own a butt plug

The avatar sure looks nice though
Old 28-04-2005, 01:27   #38
Bitchka

spy, you know Im just rambling ... i couldve guessed you dont like cars either.... but you like football and betting, no? ... ok, enough stereotypes
Quote:
Don't even own a butt plug
you're sad about that? so you do want one .... I will have to go with cramps and veggie here - butt plugs arent my thing either! even the name is hideous.

someone knows their 'L Word' stuff pretty well! very nice pic! def keep youor avie, Killa! (makes a note: will not turn this into an L word thread! .... yeah)
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!
Old 28-04-2005, 02:53   #39
iMod

Offtop:
Quote:
Where are the fun topics??
Most of them are long dead.

It's true that almost all remaining members are lesbians and that the few active threads are lesbian oriented, but i don't think that's what has drawn straight people out of the forum, it's just that lesbians were the only ones who had a reason to stay.
All Tatu forums have shrunk to communities mostly made up of gay women, it's not just a tatysite.net thing.

Now it's possible that this is puting straight people off contributing to the forum because they feel excluded from a mostly gay community and think they won't fit, but there's not much that can be done about that.
Creating a lesbian subforum would be a bit discriminatory, and i'm pretty sure that wouldn't revive the rest of the forum, the lesbian subforum would just be the only one active.

For better or worse, this forum has become gay only, lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 28-04-2005, 03:16   #40
no....

hehe, i found this to be the funniest thread i've ever read in my life, ... i really liked some of the tag lines to the masterbater products...

hehe, i relate to Spy, sometimes it seems like we're a bit umm, out numbered, straight and male... but oh well, i've gotten used to it. ha.

Ok, please continue talking about this, cause it's freakin hilarious
ReplyPost New Thread