View Single Post
Old 20-03-2004, 20:06   #205
iMod

Quote:
Originally posted by Mossopp
That's weird cos I could have sworn that Lena wore a bra in ATTSS. Can't you see it through her shirt at some point? And I know she definately wore one on 'CD:UK' and tATu's second 'Top Of The Pop's performance of NGGU.
Anyway, feel free to prove me wrong. And you are more than welcome so show me some photographic evidence if you feel it will strengthen your case, so to speak.
Yes, you're right, Lena is wearing a bra in the ATTSS video, and she wore a bra for several UK performances, but that's really unusual for her.
Unfortunately, i don't have the time to look for photographic evidence of her not wearing a bra right now, maybe later.
But on top of my head, i remember that she was clearly not wearing a bra for the MTV MA NGGU performance and also the NGGU at TOTP Germany since you could see her breasts bouncing freely.
And of course, Lena never wears a bra in concert, in the eastern concerts you could see her breasts through the sheer underwear, and during the Bonn concert she took her shirt off at some point and she didn't have anything under it.
And besides concerts and performances, there are a lot of pictures of her wearing very tight tops where you can tell that she's not wearing anything under them.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Patrick | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ shortdickman@free.fr ]