View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 04:24   #3
pie crust

nath, very envious here I would like a Blackberry also, not sure which model though because I haven't done enough research yet... and I would not be able to afford it at the moment anyway. I prefer those kinds of keyboards too, I have used the iPhone which is completely touch screen and I really dislike it, very uncomfortable and it just feels like it does more bad than good.

But anyway, I don't know exactly what kind of programs you are looking for, but have you tried sites like Crackberry? If you look at Software and sort price from low to high, you will get the free programs first, maybe you can find something there that will be usable. Also, forums like the one they have on their site are really useful because everyone is there for the phone, so you know they have a lot of knowledge.

I think if you want really top notch programs without paying for them you would have to download them illegally But also there are many people who make their own programs and they look and work just like "professional" ones, but they are completely free seeing as they are user-made. But like I said, I can't know for sure and I can't recommend anything because I have almost zero knowledge about this phone, haha.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monika | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ <3 ] [ 11 ]