View Single Post
Old 18-04-2007, 18:50   #115
fancy topping

PowerPuff Grrl, I'm not for an individual prosecution, I want the police to do a great job
but I mean some young people don't fear anything! they don't respect authority
for example, in my neighboorhood (which is kind of quiet lol) there's a police patrol everyday and everyday it's the same, kids throw stones on the car etc etc
I remember once I've called the firemen cuz I've found a dude badly injured and inconscient in my street, and the guys who did that were yelling at me in a very not polite way
it's not a big deal, at least for me ... but I think it shows that we need a serious different way to see the problems

oh and btw, when I'm talking about youth it's not immigrants ... actually I didn't think about that at all lol
the trouble makers are from every origins and I don't care about the color of the skin, when you break the law, you break the law ... no matter who you are

and yeaaah! I think immigrants have a good reason to be frustrated! it sucks how people always put everyone in the same bag (I don't know if it's the same expression lol)
haha! I totally had this discussion earlier and I said that the difference of cultures is a plus for the society
we need to learn from everyone, and to respect etc etc

edit : Nath you're welcome
~~~~~~~~~~~
(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('') "your love is enormous, it's lifting me up"

Anaïs | Pie crust's lover | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. | [11] |
[my fansite]