Thread: Zemfira
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2003, 12:31   #11
Участник

Thank you so much again for the information. I very much appreciate it (sorry for replying so late, I've been away for some days). I know what you mean with translating.. I only tried it with French lyrics and it wasn't a very easy task at all (since the French language is so much more fitting to playing with words etc) - I suppose it's the same thing with Russian, since it's as you said a rich language.

I'd really love to hear some of her unreleased songs, if it's no problem for you to include some of them of course Thanks very much again!

I always liked musicians with a completely independent spirit and it's nice to know that the band Zemphira are the ones behind all aspects of the creative work. It's great that today, you don't need very expensive equipment to make quite professional music - and in any case, I'd rather (of course) listen to great music that is a bit raw in production, than crap with extreme slick production.

Thanks also for providing information about KINO. Seems like it was a very interesting group.