Thread: Via Gra
View Single Post
Old 24-05-2010, 10:40   #218
Martian Eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakeich View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abQhVsj5dDU

here is the girls performing "Proshol von" on the ukranian "Star Factory".
Bad sound. I guess I stick to my own rip. They can do better, but I think that was best for the teenie format of Fabrika zirok.

Some other not so new news. The three 'girls' celebrated their birthdays together some time ago. That's the rare thing - all three have their birthday within one week. Eva on Apr. 4th, Albina on Apr. 9th and Nadya on Apr. 10th. And while the ladies took care of the baby member of the group, producer Konstantin Meladze gives some interviews, in which he can hardly hide his enthusiasm for the new girl. She got a contract for 5 years and he hopes she will continue after that (Eva says, she wants to work with him for 100 years). He doesn't want to change the line-up again and tells that this one, the best ever and, for the first time in VIA Gra history, with three singing members, may last for 10 years (May I remind you that in the last 10 years there were 13 line-up changes?).

Not much time to celebrate: there was an Ukraine tour on schedule from Apr. 14th to May 20th with about 15 venues. Eva had to learn about 20 songs and their choreographies in no more than a month - a very bold producer's decision to change the line-up immediately before a big tour. Unfortunately most of the fan recordings were rather bad (cell-phones and photo cameras, eek!), but what I could see and hear - Eva had an equal part at the performances. Even more there were often enough extra voices in the songs specifically for her (never heard before) and sometimes she even improvised a bit. Although the performances were not without flaws the tour seems to be a big artistical success for the group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatygotiko
please upload the version english the "Пошел вон"
Sorry, it does not exist.