View Single Post
Old 17-07-2004, 19:20   #196
Участник

Send a message via Yahoo to angeljas01
Ohh so much to cover...ummm Total lets start with her...I really enjoyed the trip-hop version because I'm a big big fan of trip-hop and the sound is sooooo smooth, and aswell the rock one is super, thanks for the lyrics too of course hehe.

More Gluk'oza songs thank you so much I had all her other songs for a while but didn't know she had new ones and "oi oi" is nice...I just love her style of music, everytime I listen to her I just want to do a little dance and repeat "opa opa opa!!!"

Thank you for all the other new music, I haven't absorbed them all yet so I can't say much about it except that Linda is punk rock! hehe so Thank you so much denial again and again x a million.

Ahh ohhh I just saw your edit hehe I listened too all the Masha songs and this one (FZ2-Masha_Rzhevskaya-Ey_Vy_Tam) stood out alot cuz it's pretty wild hehe ...I like it alot though and I definitely love "Odinokiy" more mature sound from her than the others. She seems pretty versatile, the first song has an R&B sound, the second one is wildness, last is old school but all of them are amazing so thanks hehe I feel like I repeat myself everytime I post here but really I can't not post a "thank you" you so always deserve it.

Last edited by angeljas01; 17-07-2004 at 19:30.