View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 14:29   #8
we shout

By Coolasfcuk

Re: Reality Show "Podnebesnaya" thread
« Reply #190 on: 01/23/2004 at 18:02:10 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on the front page of the Russian verion of Tatysite.net are some new articles. I only managed to translate this one so far....if not translated yet later, will do the rest also

Tatu in Podnebesnoy: The project 'Tatu in Podnebesnoy' wont fail yet!

The channel CTC will continue to broadcast the reality-show 'Tatu in Podnebesnoy' - which is dedicated to the recording of tatu's new album 'live' on t.v. The next episodes will air on 24 and 25 of January at 20:00. Rumors about problems with the project appeared after first two episodes aired on 17-18 January. In the saturday show the girls themselves- Yulia Volkova and Lena Katina- showed up on screen for a little over 5 minutes- had a fight with the photographer and left, and, according to some sources, this incident was filmed long time before there was even any talk about the show 'Tatu in Podnebesnoy'. The bigger part of the program showed Tatu's producer Ivan shapovalov, who discussed about random concepts. On Sunday Jauary 18, 'Tatu in Podnebesnoy' was completely taken off the air, and instead was shown a repetition of the documentary 'Anatomy of Tatu' by Vitalii Mansky. As described to the correspondent from InterMedia by the press- attache of the group Aleksandra Tityanko, this occurred because of technical reasons: the prepared for the second episode footage appeared to be of low quality, and it was decided not to show it. According to Mrs. Tityanko, there are some problems in the relations between Shapovalov and the management of CTC ; however, "conflicts, that can lead to the termination of the show, there are not." It's just that Ivan Shapovalov and the CTC management have different views on what the show should be about. What their disputes lead to at this momenet could be seen in the next episodes. Yulia and Lena, more likely will be present in the episode for most of the time, although they still only spend about 2-3 hours a day in Podnebesnoy. "This is a very unpredictable project- says Aleksandra Tityanko - nevertheless album is written, the potential authors arrive ". One song is already almost ready, but its autor is not someone of those who sent their works for the competition, but the leader of the group of "7B "Ivan Damien. The composition was not initially intended for "tatu", but producer Ivan shapovalov, after hearing it, decided that it is suitable for the girl's duo.

source: InterMedia
Translated for TatysiteUsers
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me