View Single Post
Old 27-01-2004, 14:11   #2
we shout

By Coolsafuck

Re: Reality Show "Podnebesnaya" thread
« Reply #24 on: 01/19/2004 at 00:28:45 »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, me again.. sorry, no time for word to word translation, but here is the general idea, with some quotes:

Yulia and Lena arrive, crew already present at Podnebesnoy, some come with the(like the guy with the camera)... then the guy with the beard - who is marketing guy from CTC is telling about the photoshoot - how they will be photographed....

The photographer arrives - with his crew.... guy in beard still explaining how they will be photographed at a 'green' blackground, or whatever its called, and then cut and edited...

Photographer sitting on couch - some guy starts telling Lena: "o You (formal you) know that this guy is the best.. best in the country"

Lena:"I know, we worked with him before, i remember.." and then i think she says something about a lot of swering between them, and he adds, not only that but between eachother as well... but not 100% sure

Lena in front of the mirrow - she asks if something would not be visible, right? and the guy makes a comment as to if she is conscious or sad or something, while he is talking to her in formal 'You'... then Lena in a snappy tone says: "Can you adress me informally?" then he mumbles something... and she says: "Thats not imporatant, my name is Lena.." and turns around to fix her hair in the mirror...

Someone is showing Lena and Yulia what they would be wearing... they are not happy with the white cothes.. Yulia wants jeants, Lena then says she could stay in her shirt then, which is also white... but she is agreeing to put clthes on, so that all will be ok.

Then the photographer and the marketing guy are talking about something - how to shoot guys .. i think with the wings and later edit it.. cause right after that they are taking a pic of a guy holding the wings, ha ha

Lena getting make up, she asks the woman not to touch a sore spot on her lips... the woman says she wont.. Lena: "Aiiii, I asked you already, dont touch the sore spot" ...

Photographer is pasting back and forth.. obviouslly getting pissed off, the subtitles say: "Photoshoot has been delayed 2 hours already"

Yulia is imitating him and enertaining someone people with few laughs about it...

Lena is now trying clthes.. not too happy, but at least trying.. while Yulia is only getting her make up fixed, but still refusing to put clothes on...

Photographer: "Test with the wings.. will we try it/see how it is?"
Yulia: "See what??" .. she's replying with attutude
I am not sure what he replies but he isnt happy either
Yulia: "Why so white... so.. .isnt there jeans?" looking around...
Photographer asks Yulia to stand up.. discussion about Yulia's pants and how long they are.. ha ha

The photograoher still pasting, getting super pissed off... so he comes to them and says.."so, lets go".. Lena is saying something about chaning.. how Yulia needs to change... Yulia says how she cant make herself change or something like that... so photographer says: "Well, then lets do it without Yulia!" talking to Lena, still addressing her formally, ha ha
Lena: "How without Yulia?"
Photographer: "Well, it's better"
Yulia: "He is sure we(she) will be photographed? What big confidence"
He says something..
Yulia: "Yes, I am a complicated person!" while nodding and the attitude is by now reaching sky high level ha ha
He says something about a guy...
Yulia: "And what, I am a girl to you?"
He says something about a script...
Yulia: "You speak to me informally, so I do too"
Then its like kids arguing.. the guy says 'chto' or something Yulia repeats it to him as a question...the guy starts saying something Yulia repeats 'so..' as a question.. ha ha
Yulia keeps mocking and giving attiture.. the guy keeps pasting.. Yulia is cracking herself up by the whole deal...
he sees her laughing, he:"So what, you think its funny?"
Yulia:"Yes, this is all very funny"
He looses it and swears something
and so our little Yulia starts, ha ha... beep beep beep on a big beep...
Yulia: "Lets goo people" while she gets up and grabs her bag "lets go, we're going!" "What am i gonna stay here and talk to beep beep ...go beep beep"
Lena:"I need to change"
Yulia:"OK, do it, change and lets go"
The marketing guy isnt too thrilled about it.. he is standing there watching Yulia beep ha ha
Yulia: "We are also starts beep"
someone tries to say something to Yulia - she cuts him off and continues talking... Lena is just sitting there changing and following whats been said, Yulia: "...we are also people, not sh*t" she continues talking about the photographer, not 100% sure what, but NOT good things ... by the Look on Lena's face she is not too happy/comfortable with the situation(my opinion about lena)

Lena changing...

Photographer: "Well, what can i say.. that's what happens when they give you crowns... you know these are clowns, there are kids, picked from the streets.. what can be done with them...

Lena explaing how he was speaking bad.. and whatever else about the photographer.. and that they are - Yulia interrupting: "We are Tatu"...Lena: "I for one, never let people talk like that to me, not even my parents talk like that to me...let alone some strange/unknown person"

and off they went down the elevator

also, I think my personal view is - Yulia is 'in charge' .. like whatever Yulia says... Lena kind of follows.. whatever the crew says Lena listens.. so in general, Lena listens and is way more cooperative than devil Yul .. at least so it seemed from those 8 mins
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means