View Single Post
Old 23-07-2003, 09:57   #15
Участник

Send a message via ICQ to nath Send a message via MSN to nath Send a message via Skype™ to nath
Uhaku....

1/ ..J'adore..-->....I adore...--> I'm found of..I like very, very , very much that you wrote..

2/ ..you're a movie freak..! JUST LIKE ME!......yeah...when I was 10 years old, my ONLY DREAM was to go at "OSCARS' CEREMONY", one day, that why your text affects me so....5 years later, I went at "CESARS' CEREMONY"...it's the same thing for us , in France....my dream became true ..a little....
I read a lot of books about Cinema..and I have a "Cinema's Licence" ( in France , it's a University certificate: Bac -end of secondary studies- + 3 years)...
....but since 15 years , I don't really follow, know the new movies..because I transformed my passion...now for me my best actors & actresses are my friends and the people that I love..&..my best movie is my life...

3/We have many common tastes ("The English Patient", "Casablanca"..)...this is why I proposed to you to come to Chicago..lol..... I'm not a "shameless woman" which proposes that with everyone !!!.....lol...

4/We have many common tastes ...yes....but... ,me, I do my best but I don't understand all the english langage's subtleties... and may be I'm wrong but I think you have "cold humour"..isn't it?...
...so I hope I made mistakes in interpretation , in translation...because Echo is my "Star"(Hollywood..lol..)...it's true...I like her very, very much because I just admire her..she so subtle...

Play it again, Sam..

Last edited by nath; 23-07-2003 at 13:59.