View Single Post
Old 23-10-2003, 03:59   #1
Bitchka

Me Against the Music - Video

well, since we have one thread about what Britney said or not.... why not discuss the new video.

So, I finally got to watch it tonight. Anyone else seen it? OK, I provide a link here, but I cant guarantee it will worl all that well, but the video is also out on Launch

So the video - wow, I am anxiouos to see what people say in here now..... there is a lot of tension in the video....sexual tension - and this time it's not a guy with Brit, it's of course the lovely Madonna

I personally enjoyed the video a lot (see Miss D, I think I will like Brit lots more with this new album - I bet you are excited) It's well done
how about that scene in the 'room with the bed frame' or the 'agressivness' at the end...mmmhmmm. Madonna and her yoga And whoever thought britney didnt look good in that outfit (of course, not as good as some other peope) ... I wont even add more

Is there going to be discussion of fake or not? Who cares if maddy and brit really did or didnt have/had/will have something between them - it's showbiz, it's entertainment - it's brought to the mainstream - it looks good. [Just imagine churchy moms - would they be more scared of this video than her other one in the 'red space' costume ?? ha ha] Of course it is not t.A.T.u. - why compare them - t.A.T.u. in a way have different concept [so far away, yet in a way, so close - but we wont go there either, at least for now]

OK, here is that link: Me Against the Music - Video

The link above doesnt work - here is one more thanks Denial

who said britney will never do anything of 'that' sort again, when the VMA thing happened. I think that was only the 'warm up', the 'advertising' for that video... now I am curious what does Britney have in store with the new album...
~~~~~~~~~~~
oh... o!

Last edited by coolasfcuk; 23-10-2003 at 15:05.