Old 03-02-2004, 06:55   #93
.....finally.

http://podnebesnaya.rambler.ru/scrolls/
summary of episodes 5 - 6.

transcription from elf
Quote:
Celestial Scrolls

Short overview of episodes 5 and 6 of t.A.T.u. in Celestial

The conflict between the girls and their producer continues. There are no new song or new authors. Lena and Yulia refuse to go up to the Celestial; they meet their guests in a restaurant on the 3rd floor of Peking hotel instead.

One of the notable guests was Artem Troitskiy, who decided to tell the girls what he had been saying behind their backs: "The project cannot live much longer. In pop music Yulia and Lena have achieved everything… If I were your parent, I would send you to a Business School or the Moscow National University now... to build your careers. Alternatively, forget about your lesbian legend and marry some nice guys. I would call it a finished chapter".

However, Ivan Shapovalov and Lena continue working on lyrics and the atmosphere is quite friendly.

It seems that Ivan is ready to work while the girls are ready to... be capricious! Both of them?

Yulia Volkova: I’m not going to scream anymore.
Ivan Shapovalov: I will scream…

Some thrilled fans came to Ivan Shapovalov with posters saying: “Ivan, I want children from you!”

Yulia was convinced to come to the Celestial for negotiations. However, this turned out to be a futile effort, since the negotiations were slowed down for yet another objective reason: Yulia had serious problems with her voice. She even had to consult her doctor. Now, to cover her weakness, she is forced to say that “first and foremost she thinks about herself”. The medical check showed that Yulia is doing better, her vocal cords are closing up already, but silence is her best medicine now.

Thus, Yulia wants to work but she can’t?

Shapovalov is convinced that if the second album is the same as the first one, it will not only fail to attract a new audience but will also lose the old one...

Yulia had an argument with a security guy. Bodyguard Yuris got fired after 30 minutes of work with t.A.T.u. without a weekend pay.

Due to the persistent conflict between the producer and the group the recording of the new album has been temporarily suspended. In the 6th episode, the director Vitaliy Manskiy takes the audience to “Eurovision 2003”

In episode 7, you’ll see some fragments from the Celebrity Chat with t.A.T.u. in the Celestial! Who knows, maybe your question will be broadcast! Don’t miss it!
~~~~~~~~~~~
you are what you love,
not what loves you...