View Single Post
Old 20-04-2004, 08:02   #26
we shout

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasnedagoniat

.."Shapovalov effect" ..
nasnedagoniat, I just downloaded all the songs [ Thanks Greg ].... I agree with you .. I like all the songs...(except that Digital pussy ..even tho I think there's something about this song .. and make the beginning of the whole album tracks ). The album is blended with so many emotions and its sincere .. I think its brilliant.. music is fresh, new, energetic and strange arrangement..and its crazy .. now listening to Mezhnu nebom ... I love this song .. but I really like that song RadioStorm .. I just hope I know what its about ..

Greg .. hope we get translation for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasnedagoniat
But, I do think Ivan was lying when he said, "I am not t.A.T.u.", because he is t.A.T.u.(at least there is no t.A.T.u. w/o him), so "t.A.T.u. in Podnebesnaya" is not exactly false advertising....
I think he's not ..in the ya budu video .. in the end .. when he said "Ya ne group tatu" ..he was holding a camera .. I think he meant to say that he just filming them. Like he is the medium between the girls expression and us. So if he is the film editor ..he add some effect to his cut. And I really think Yulia is the energy drive behind TATU (as they are).

About that Belochka song ( the squirrel ) .. I saw on tv documentary about squirrel .. it said the smartest animal and it can go through any obstacles to get to what it want. And you see how it can jump from one tree to tree ..and sticked flat to it .. it said its like a world class acrobatic ..

Anyway .. I would wait for translation of this album .. maybe it has something to do with how Ivan see TATU ( Ivan's story of tatu) so the title of the album goes. So I don't think this a false advertising.

Question:
Greg, the song RadioStorm is the song really sound half way? - 2.5 MB ?
~~~~~~~~~~~
I will forget my dreams
Nothing is what it seems
I will effect you
I will protect you
From all the crazy schemes

You traded in your wings
For everything freedom brings

You never left me
You never let me
See what this feeling means