View Single Post
Old 17-05-2007, 12:05   #254
Sad Little Monkey

Send a message via AIM to freddie Send a message via MSN to freddie Send a message via Yahoo to freddie
I must say after living with Euro for 5 months how that prices of services has gone up ridiculously. I mean wtf... one euro is approx. 240 ex slovne tolars. I've never witnessed a cup of coffee costing more than 200 tolars before (200 would be expensive already). While now everybody's "rounding up" their prices to AT LEAST 1 Euro. If not more (record I've seen so far: 2,2 euros for a cup of coffee with milk, though granted that was at the seaside).

Otherwise things are pretty okay on the macroeconomic level. Euro didn't have a significant effect on inflation. The only thing I'm bothered with is the psychological effect. When you were holdign a 1000 tolar bank note is actually seem like quite a bit of money... you didn't spend it calously by no means... these days ... 2 two euro coins get spent so easily ... you don't even notice they're gone...
~~~~~~~~~~~
freddie | TatySite.net t.E.A.m. [ multyman@hotmail.com ]

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.